PDA

View Full Version : make charachters in pathfinder

kalgeron
2014-11-08, 01:41 PM
so my dms camaigns are usualy just anime with the plots changed slightly so we cant metagame his new campign is based on the series drifters ( a good read its by the guy that made hellsing ) the premise is an otherworldly being transports great pepole from history and puts them in the new world. in the manga thers pepole like nobunaga, rasputin, butch casidy, joan of arc and hitler in his version its not just historical figures but basicly any charechter,

i thought this was an amazing idea and just had to share it so we could share ideas.

1. the rules are were using the oficall pathfinder site http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/gettingStarted.html

2. you can be as specific as you like you could just list who it is and what there class iss or you could list there stats and archtypes and youre build ideas

3.keep away from overpowed pepole like superman or the hulk if theyre only slightly overpowered unpower the by saying oh wolverine lost his healing from the astral forces that transported him

4.you can change things slightly to fit the game just becase wolverine fights with popout claws since theres no claws for humans so he just uses two basterd swords

5. if somones human dont change there race two munchkin

6. explain how youre going too roleplay them and what theyll do in a dnd like world

7. tell what series there from

ill start off. in my campaign i chose too play as alexander anderson from hellsing. i made him afighter with the two weapon fighting archtype in pathfinder bayonets are two handed weapons so I gave him a katana and a shortsword at 11th level i switch it to a 2nd katana. i take al the two weapon fighting feats and improved critical give the weapons keen and im basicly criting every 3rd or 4th crit.

the way im playing him is to basicly spread the word of god. i think if he found this entire world that dosnt know about jesus hell go around spreading god and purging evil

hope evrone thinks this is as cool a campaign as i do have fun

Gnome Alone
2014-11-09, 03:11 AM
I think I'd want to play a pair of conceivably-inebriated shiftless ne'er-do-wells abducting famous people in history for purposes of passing their high school history presentation. And justifying George Carlin's faith in them.