PDA

View Full Version : [3.X] Explore the Newland! (Group 2) - Chapter 1st.

Yael
2014-11-09, 04:30 AM
Chapter 1st: What lies after the blue.

The sound of the everyday's life at the docks is as lively as always in Rhaz Ikkitan, the underground port-city; the difference between a normal day and today, though, is that there's a lot of people crowded in the main harbor. A very unusual thing is, indeed, to have such a big variety of races in the same city, especially being a city in the province of Suqua, the least visited. Rhaz Ikkitan is a city that lies under a cliff, but it has access to the ocean, so it uses fishing to the best of their ability to make the city go on. The main living races in the city are humans and half-orcs, there is a small population of changelings too, and Tibbits aren't rare to be seen here either.

"Come! Come! The ships are being boarded and you will miss your chance to be rich and famous!" - You can hear a man shout at the centre of a big, really big, crowd. - "The Exploration Team is to be settled so you must board the ships that are about to sail! Do it for your kingdom! Do it for Emperor Yoeilus Kaei! Do it for Illyanis, and of course, do it for your reward! That one who indeed brings information about what's outside will get a reward that is so awesome that it could be considered a bundle of three wishes!" - That would be pretty nice, you think. - "Three wishes? What could you get? What could you wish? You'll only get your chance by succeeding on helping Illyanis to grow bigger!" - As for this, a group of humans started to play music in a lively way, with flutes, lauds and drums, they made up a celebration. - "Don't forget, we depart tomorrow!"

And so, you stand there, while the crowd disperses slowly, with the interests being there, and much whispers about the so-called "wishes". Suddenly, a man with a very known uniform shows up along with some militia from High Crown. The elf looks around and, from the convoy that just showed up behind his men, soldiers started to put crates down in the floor, where everyone would recieve supplies for the trip, which High Crown hosts.

"Here are the supplies that his liege, Emperor Yoeilus Kaei, has given to you for your trip! Please do a line to get your crate and in the name of the emperor, I wish you good luck!"

A big tent was quickly placed and soldiers started giving crates no bigger than a 3x3 ft. cube, containing supplies, rations and stuff that would be useful for any adventurer through this special day.

The day gets to its end, and the new day comes. You all lie in the front of the last ship to be boarded, the adventure lies in your hands. Good Luck!

Everyone (with no exception) recieve a crate with the following contents:

• 50 ft. of Hempen Rope.
• 2 weeks of Trail Rations.
• 2 days of Firewood.
• 1 Flint and Steel.
• 1d4 Sunrods (roll for your own).
• A Waterskin and a big bottle containing 1 gallon of water.

The crate (with the full weight) weights 55+1/Sunrod lbs.A DC 15 Knowledge (Local), Knowledge (Nobility & Royalty), or Bardic Knowldege reveals the following information about Sir. Vaaz Aztir Mamm'Toh, the Elven general from High Crown's imperial army:
• His name, title and race (High Elf).
• He is a skilled swordsman that fights for the protection of Emperor Yoeilus Kaei IV, and he also wields arcane magic with supreme might, or so its defeated enemys say.
• He wields the Katari-Massu, a weapon that Emperor Yailus owned almost 200 years ago.

A DC 15 Knowledge (Local) reveals the following information about the Underground Port-City of Rhaz Ikkitan:
• The Lighthouse is an abandoned building that was originally used to serve as the city's Lighthouse. With the progress of magic, though, Rhaz Ikkitan started to use the building less and less until it was abandoned and replaced with sea spells.

A DC 20 Knowledge (Local), or Bardic Knowledge reveals the following information about the Los Cambiantes smuggling ring:
• There is a crime sindicate of humanoids that call themselves Los Cambiantes, who smuggle firearms, the most advanced technology so far. Thought the group is known as an organization, no one knows any of its members.

Bardic Knowledge Only DC 30: Their leaders are changelings and dopplegangers that are descendants of the assassins of Emperor Yailus, the first emperor of New Illyanis.Out of Character Thread for Group 2. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?382041-Explore-the-New-Land!-OoC-Group-2&p=18365837#post18365837)
Public Dice Rolls Thread (unavailable).

Reality Glitch
2014-11-09, 10:05 AM
[roll0] sunrods!

Vez is already aboard the ship and ready for departure, not having realized yet that she just trapped herself in a slow-as-molasses, cramped, wooden deathtrap. "OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!! This is so exciting! I can't wait to see what's on the other side! Maybe even my greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgrandparents' greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgrandchildren! EEEE!!!!"

Ellowryn
2014-11-09, 10:05 AM
Like many of the other adventurers Lawrence was nervous. Unlike most of them, it wasn't because of the new and exciting challenges that lay ahead. But since disappearing into the crowd and signing up for the trip things seemed to have calmed down, but the tibbit wouldn't feel safe until the boat was on its way.

Checking his gear again, he thought to himself how nice it was for whats-his-name to hand out supplies like this. They must really be counting on people actually coming back alive, which heartened him about what he was throwing himself into. Satisfied that everything is in its place, he begins to scan the crowd and line looking for any familiar faces, or trouble.

Roll for Sunrods [roll0]
Taking 20 on Spot and Listen checks for 21 each
Intellegence checks on the elf, the city, and the smuggling ring:
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Sephir
2014-11-09, 12:40 PM
"Zhis iz hardly well eventful
Karl Von Ludwig said with despair, picking up his crate with obvious difficulty . His family did not even have the courtesy to deliver him the needed money to hire some carriers . He'll, they did not even have the courtesy to say to him goodbye at the docks." Is Dis what you get Ben you make steps towards human praugreds ?" he cursed , checking upon the contents of his crate. "At least zhe subjects look interesting"

Sunrods [roll0]
Knowledge (local) [roll1]

Reality Glitch
2014-11-09, 02:04 PM
Like many of the other adventurers Lawrence was nervous. Unlike most of them, it wasn't because of the new and exciting challenges that lay ahead. But since disappearing into the crowd and signing up for the trip things seemed to have calmed down, but the tibbit wouldn't feel safe until the boat was on its way.

Checking his gear again, he thought to himself how nice it was for whats-his-name to hand out supplies like this. They must really be counting on people actually coming back alive, which heartened him about what he was throwing himself into. Satisfied that everything is in its place, he begins to scan the crowd and line looking for any familiar faces, or trouble.Vez is wandering around trying to become acquainted with everyone on board. When she come across Lawrence, her excitement increases exponentially. "AH! A cute little person!" she picks up the tibbit not realizing his magical nature, "You're soooooooo small, even smaller then humans what is something as precious as you 8e doing here?"

infomatic
2014-11-09, 03:58 PM
Fatima stifles a grunt as she hauls the crate aboard. At home, Mistress' servants performed heavy labor, and as they were both speechless and mindless they never complained.

Not here, though, and she'd throw herself in the sea before asking others for help. For starters, she didn't really need it, and besides she wanted to attract as little attention as possible until the ship was safely away. She didn't think the prelates would think to search the harbor -- most likely they weren't thinking of her at all -- but she wanted to take no chances.

She relaxes a bit as she crosses the gangplank -- so far, so good. Her gaze sweeps across the other crew members already assembled -- no familiar faces, which was another good sign. She noted the long-limbed bear-thing; Mistress had once reanimated one of those, but they had to dispose of it as it kept whacking its head on the dungeon ceiling.

[roll0] sunrods

[roll1] knowledge 1
[roll2] knowledge 2
[roll3] knowledge 3

Ellowryn
2014-11-10, 09:11 AM
Lawrence blinks and stares for a few moments at suddenly being picked up and verbally assaulted by someone way to overexcited and trying to be cute.

I... I am here for the same thing you, er, everyone else on this boat are here for. It is... nice to meet you, now if you would please put me down....

He is not sure what to make of this strange man, but avoiding him would probably be a good place to start. Although if they needed to toss someone at danger he knew who to volunteer.

OneDarkness
2014-11-10, 10:15 AM
[roll0]

Falling in line as directed Sterling waited patiently to receive his crate of hopefully useful items, though struggled under the weight and awkwardness of it as he hauled it aboard the ship he was directed too and gets it up the gang plank and onto the deck, moving out of the path of others that may be boarding he sets it down and waits to be instructed on where to put his belongings unsure of what the captain had in store for them. Actually feeling comforted by being aboard ship Sterling took in his fellow explorers, some appeared interesting but others were down right odd to his eye such as the very tall man and the albino bear like creature, well since he was bound to be stuck with them for the next while he figured he better go introduce himself and approached the more normal looking human woman. "Greetings looks like we will be ship mates, the name is Sterling."

Reality Glitch
2014-11-10, 11:25 AM
He is not sure what to make of this strange man, but avoiding him would probably be a good place to start. Although if they needed to toss someone at danger he knew who to volunteer.(( Vez is Female by the way. ))

Vez puts the little man down "Oh, I'm so sorry, I just wait! Thisisgoingto8ethe8estexperienceofmylife!!!!!!!!Ic an'twait!Ican'twait!Ican'twait!" In her excitement she becomes restless, and rush over to introduce herself to the other members of the crew, starting with the lab-coated fellow. "Hi!Youlooklikeadoctor,areyouadoctor.Myname'sVez.Oo ooh!IjustrememberedIneverintroducedmyselftothecute littleshortmanoverthere.Ohwell,I'llcomebacktothat. Anyway,yeah,myname'sVez.What'syours?"

Sephir
2014-11-11, 02:45 PM
Karl was quite terrified of the creature, since it combine two of his worst Fears : Social Interaction, and childlike behavior. He smiles awkwardly as he let down his backpack above the crate her received as he shook the creature's hand , trying to not mind the fur on his palm . Indeed i am. Dis iz Doktor Karl Von Ludwig zhe THrid you are speaking to. How may i help you ?".

Unconsciously, he made an academic examination on the bodytype of the creature, checking out any important body parts he would be interested in, in case his overexcited companion died

Knowledge (Local) [roll0]

Reality Glitch
2014-11-11, 05:30 PM
"Oh!" Vez slows down. She seems stunned by the questions. "I....'m not sure :smallconfused:, but I'm just trying to get to know everyone on board. :smallsmile: Strength in numbers and lack of loneliness and all that. :smallbiggrin:"

Yael
2014-11-12, 04:52 AM
"I see you are all having fun introducing yourselves with each other." You can hear a deep voice coming from the ship's wheel. Someone stands and demonstrates a happy face while seeing you all gathered in the ship. "I shall introduce myself, too. My name is Krapazak, and I am the captain of this ship. Nice to meet you." An orc suddendly rises a big and "white" smile at all of you. He wears robes suited for seatraveling, and they seem quite bruised, he may have seen some things, you may think. For an orc, he is quite the polite guy, and he isn't ugly at all, actually, he is a bit handsome, you may say. "I suppose I must introduce my crew too, we are all the dwellers of The Rose, my pride. And those seagulls are my men, say hi everyone!" By seagulls, he meant his crew, they howled as he asked them to welcome you. "We are leaving port soon, and I will need some folk to aid me with the sea charts, if you don't know how, then just help me being creative, I just love to go close to the shores, but it's my first time too being at open sea. Ha ha ha!" He laughs and invites some to his chambers.

While giving you the tour inside his ship he shows you your quarters (rooms #1, 2, 5, 7 & 8) and invites you to leave your stuff inside. One of you shall share a room because there are six explorers in total, the sixth being a being covered in robes, who hasn't spoke at all.

When you enter his room, you all hear a thunderous roar, something that scares you a bit, but you can't discern the source. "That was faster that I was expecting it, for sure. Ha ha ha!!! We are sailing, folk!" The captain shouts, he starts running passing through the door and reaches in a rush the main deck, he draws his cutlass and a pistol, shots the pistol and somehow the crew gets hypermotivated. "LET'S LEAVE THIS PORT BEHIND! OUR ADVENTURE AWAITS!!"

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0jgpxGo7B1qmlmz6o1_1280.jpg
Symbology same noted.Out of Character Thread for Group 2. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?382041-Explore-the-New-Land!-OoC-Group-2&p=18365837#post18365837)
Public Dice Rolls Thread (unavailable).

Reality Glitch
2014-11-12, 06:23 AM
Krapazak(( Really? :smallannoyed: That's his name? ))
While giving you the tour inside his ship he shows you your quarters (rooms #1, 2, 5, 7 & 8) and invites you to leave your stuff inside. One of you shall share a room because there are six explorers in total, the sixth being a being covered in robes, who hasn't spoke at all.Vez Immediadtely offers to share her room. It's common knowledge that Runners in general don't like being alone.
When you enter his room, you all hear a thunderous roar, something that scares you a bit, but you can't discern the source. "That was faster that I was expecting it, for sure. Ha ha ha!!! We are sailing, folk!" The captain shouts, he starts running passing through the door and reaches in a rush the main deck, he draws his cutlass and a pistol, shots the pistol and somehow the crew gets hypermotivated. "LET'S LEAVE THIS PORT BEHIND! OUR ADVENTURE AWAITS!!"Vez is out there just behind the captain, "Whatjusthappened!?!?"

Yael
2014-11-12, 09:52 AM
"Ha ha ha! Don't be scared, very-tall kid. That's just the call from Yoeilus Kaei to initiate the sail. So we must set our way!"

Reality Glitch
2014-11-12, 10:11 AM
"YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! We're finally gooooooooing. We're finally gooooooooing." Vez bolts back to ther quarts and begins unpacking, she's estatic and can't wait to meet the rest of the crew, especially her roommate.

Ellowryn
2014-11-12, 01:13 PM
Lawrence will quietly make sure to Not share a room with with Vez, both due to her overwhelming personality and the fact that such dalliances on such a confined boat usually ends with a lot of swimming. He will pick room closest to a set of stairs in case of a need for a hurried exit, and then leaves some of his least important possessions to mark that the room is occupied before exploring the ship.

OneDarkness
2014-11-12, 04:13 PM
Leaving the bigger room (#5) for whomever is going to be sharing Sterling drops his crate in one of the rear quarters (#7) on the bed so that there is no doubt that the room has been claimed, but keeps the rest of his belongings on him for the moment incase room shuffling needs to occur. When the captain runs excitedly back to the deck Sterling good naturedly follows suit feeling a small rush of adrenalin knowing that they will be sailing further from shore than he had before, but all the same volunteers his likely limited experience to the captain in sailing and navigation prefering to be of use rather just an idle passenger on board. "Aye captain I have some talent with navigation and sailing and would be pleased to lend a second set of eyes to your charts if you want, i am not used to a ship as big as this one but I am sure I will catch on quick enough."

Sephir
2014-11-12, 04:46 PM
"Unfortunately Captin , Geokraphy iz not my specialty" Karl sighs as he lets his things on room #1 "However, i am a professional doktor (albeit with a revoked licence ). If your crew require medikal assistance, i will be more than glad to help "

It was a true shame ha had nor any materials for his specialization. Sailors with tentacles and camel humps seemed both productive and efficent to his mind

infomatic
2014-11-12, 05:52 PM
"Egh." Fatima had been staring out a porthole, eyeing the land suspiciously, when she realized the captain had already offered up the rooms … and she'd missed her chance to grab one for herself. Watching Vez all but skip down the cramped corridor — somehow managing to avoid cracking its skull — she sighs and steals a glance at the robe-covered figure. She half-considers asking the stranger to share a room, but thought better of it. Whatever Vez's habits, it clearly wasn't an inquisitor. She couldn't make the same assessment of the faceless one.

Trying not to sigh too audibly, she hauls her gear into the corner room and nods to the runner. "Fatima," she says as an introduction, and holds up a hand lest Vez try to hug her. "I'm sorry, I'm not used to company." Not the breathing kind, at least.

Reality Glitch
2014-11-12, 07:46 PM
Vez perks up as she hears this. Almost lungings at Fatima and neeling to reach her height Vez grasps Fatima's outstretched hand with both of her webbed, almost mitten-like paws, shaking them vigorously, "Hello!I'mVez!It'sapleasure to. Meet .... you" She slows down as you can see her face turn green under her fur. "I don't feel so good." Trying not to puke she spits out, "Their just .... something about you .... either that or all .... this .... rocking .... I'm sorry, I need a bucket." She gets up and lumply stumbles out of the room. About six seconds later you hear the captain, "OI! I JUST SWABBED THOSE DECKS!"

Yael
2014-11-14, 04:49 AM
Before continuing, captain Krapazak accepts Sterling's help for navigation. And the robed adventurer doesn't accept Vez's offer to share a room, as he just goes somewhere to sleep every night, without speaking. Every day goes through and your journey just goes safe and sound for the course of three weeks. At some point during the 19th day, P'Zak (how the captain likes being called) calls for all the adventurers into his quarters.

"Hey, kids. I have a favor to ask to you, to all of you." He begins speaking as he shows you the seats (that are exactly 6) for you to sit down. "You see, my dear adventurers, I've noticed a sea-cave not so far from here that I would like to establish as a checkpoint for future explorations that use this route, but it may be dangerous, so how about you all helping me with the exploration of that reef, of course, I may reward you at the end. For, you know, exploring?"

Sephir
2014-11-14, 08:07 AM
"It does Zounds Very interesting captain" Karl Said "I will agree to such an expeditiun, to gather .....materials"

He turned to the nauseated bear things I am soeet, but your situation is mostly unteatable. Try to not eat much und lie down a locht . It will pass in a matter of days"

Ellowryn
2014-11-14, 09:03 AM
Thats... Looking around at the others to see what they thought, I don't have a problem with doing so, as long as everyone will. Doing favors is a good thing, it means that people like like you, that and you can ask favors back.

Reality Glitch
2014-11-14, 10:45 AM
"YES! PLEASE! Anything to get me off this for small, cramped, wooden death-trap for a while!" Vez then pukes into the bucket she's been carrying around for the past several days; she clearly hasn't acquired her sea legs yet.

infomatic
2014-11-14, 03:43 PM
"Just don't leave without us," Fatima remarks. There wasn't any land in sight.

OneDarkness
2014-11-17, 11:18 AM
"Seems a reasonable enough request to me, especially if its a point we are going to be basing future exploration off of." Sterling is agreeable enough towards the requesting, hoping that it might be a simple cave and give some good indications of how the rest of these explorers function given that he really knows little to nothing about any of them.

Yael
2014-11-17, 03:06 PM
The captain stands up and looks at you.

"Well, well. Then we'll get there later today, maybe in the dark. Your choice if going nighttime or daytime. You're dismissed. Oh, and be careful." He finishes.

Later that day, the Rose gets to a reef that is alone surrounded by water. A small entrance can be seen that may be something around 10 ft. wide, and 15 ft. tall. There is water like five inches from the ground, so anyone goes in there, will get its shoes soaked. It is nighttime, and the captain lends you a boat, so you can reach the reef.

Your call if going into it or not at nighttime.

Reality Glitch
2014-11-17, 03:57 PM
Upon reaching the reef Vez jumps out into the mouth of the cave. When she speaks, you're not sure whether she's speaking too fast or in another language, "Yes!HunChiigDa!", she then turn back too everyone. Strangely enough, her 9ft. height is nonproportional to her width as it looks like you could still walk side-by-side with ease. "O.K., so we checking out the inside of the cave first or the outside?"

Sephir
2014-11-17, 04:34 PM
I vould suggest zhe inside, given the lak of other places of interest. Karl Remarks getting his boots went as he lands on the entrance , Taking up a torch from his backpack, that carries as well his crossbow and ammunition, as well as his doctor tools. At the same time, he tries to remember if there are any dangerous ( i.e able to give useful materials) in underwater caves

[roll0]

Ellowryn
2014-11-17, 06:33 PM
Gathering up his gear before departing on the boat, Lawrence sighs to himself at seeing the entrance of the cave Here we are, in the middle of the ocean in the middle of the night, wading into a water flooded cave, the things i will do to escape persecution. Once they arrive he hops off and begins to examin the area around the mouth of the cave, not caring about the water in his boots.

Search [roll0]
Spot (I have darkvision 60ft so light is not an issue) [roll1]
Listen [roll2]

OneDarkness
2014-11-18, 09:02 AM
Securing his pack securely on his shoulders and leaving behind his two extra changes of clothes including boots along with his books since he has no desire for either to get wet and they are not as waterproof as he would like given the good chance ahead of getting them wet, grabbing a well worn but sturdy pare of heavy leather sandals with grips from his pack he wears them instead of boots since his boots would just get water logged anyways. . Seeing how the rest of the group seemed to have no issues with exploring the cave at night, Sterling grabbed two sunrods from the crate and brought along the 50' rope as well, if he knew one thing about caves and exploring in general is that rope always came in handy. Climbing down into the boat Sterling waited till everybody was onboard and seated before he pushed off and brought the boat up against the safety of the cave and looked for a means of securing so that it did not float a way and got the others to help bring it as far into the cave as they could before it was secured.

Hoping out of the boat, Sterling considers for a moment and then grabs the spare paddle that is typically secured along the inside of the boat knowing that in the dark it would be helpful for testing the depth of the water as they move to avoid some surprises. Finally with the boat secure and paddle in hand he takes in the cave more fully listening for any odd sounds, looking for anything out of the ordinary and generally giving it a once over for any indications of anything odd about the cave.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Yael
2014-11-21, 05:49 AM
Your knowledge about underwater reefs appears not to be shining this once, you do remember, however, that most unidentified creatures from Illyanis are aquatic, hence, there might be a lot of undiscovered animals and creatures down there.Even while you do touch and try to find something among the walls, the floor and the waters, you find nothing; but don't be discouraged, you were doing it pretty well, if there was something there, you would've find it. The interior of the cave, as far as you can see, is clear. Even while the ocean waters are very lively, the waters inside the cave are calm and serene, and at the end of your sight, and you were about to confuse it with normal darkness, you see that there is a little island of coral at the end of the "corridor" made of coral, which means, not all the cave might be underwater. The only thing you can hear, though, are the captain's orders to his crew, which are being completed at the moment they are assigned, this is a rather lively ship, it seems.You do recognize the shape of the cave, it is an underwater complex made of dead coral that is usually populated by marine creatures. This one, however, is above the water levels and looks not-so-dead. You cannot see further than your light allows you, but you do notice the walls are soaked, wet. You may draw your own conclusions, but that sure seems weird. Also, you can hear the crew singing something that goes like... "Do whatcho want cause... ...is free?" Finally, you find nothing but coral outside of the cave, and in the entrance.
The being that is with you, the sixth adventurer, without a word enters the cave, takes out an oil lantern and goes in like if it was his house. He walks not so deep until he turns around in a kind of corner to the right, you all see it because of his own lantern, but he gives you no credit and his lantern's light is dissapearing in the darkness.
The first 55 feet of the cave are just the same as in the entrance, but it looks unnatural, Ludwig and Jacob notices this, like if someone carved this tunnel. There are some fish that move around your feet, but they are way too small to be any kind of meal or a threat.

Reality Glitch
2014-11-21, 11:04 AM
Vez bounds through the cavern towards the Six's lantern-light, sing the diddy she picked from her time aboard the ship, except in her own tongue "BlasJaLeiSeaTorGa! U! R! SeaTor!" When she gets to the room with the coral structures she pauses to gawk at them, "Wow! This is beautiful." She reaches out to touch it.

infomatic
2014-11-21, 12:50 PM
Fatima clambers awkwardly from the boat and, swinging her pack over her shoulder, splashes after the disappearing light. In her pack she carried a pair of sunrods, the tinderwigs, some flasks and a crowbar, in case they wanted to take any samples. She'd considered bringing the rope, too, but her pack was heavy as it was.

Catching up, she notes Vez staring at the coral. "Is that rock?" We could break some off, take it with us."

Survival [roll0]
Listen [roll1]

Reality Glitch
2014-11-21, 03:49 PM
Without looking away, Vez responds to Fatima, "It's coral! :) The rocky parts are the shared exoskeleton for the microbial colony."

Ellowryn
2014-11-21, 04:15 PM
Well, stealth apparently doesn't exist for this party but at least we have someone to be out front Lawrence thought as he meandered through the cave after the group at the edge of the light. Its not that he didn't like Vez, but he was still rather put off like being treated like a toddler. Still, even while toying with the idea of playing with the fish darting around his feet he kept a sharp ear and eye out for trouble.

Staying at the edge of the light behind the group, taking 10 on Spot and Listen checks for a total of 11.

OneDarkness
2014-11-21, 05:08 PM
"These tunnels have the look of being carved instead of natural, so somebody at one time or still does call this home and we should be cautious and on the look out for traps, but best we keep a move on as well." Sterling follows the cloaked man with his latern content to let him take the lead but he keeps a close eye on his surroundings incase something jumps out as off or interesting.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Reality Glitch
2014-11-21, 05:37 PM
"Yeah, that's Probably best." Vez continues to move along with the party. Once she catches up with Six, she tries some small talk to calm her nerves. "So, I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Vez, what your name?" During the conversation she occasionally looks in a random direction, the gravity of her confinement in a small dark space setting in.

Tacking ten on search, spot, and listen: 16 each.

Search [roll0]
Spot [roll1]
Listen [roll2]
Survival [roll3]

Sephir
2014-11-22, 09:49 AM
Zhis iz Going To be Vanderful Karl chirps, following the group as he lits his torch So many unidentified species ! So many grafts to be diskovered . I could perhaps use zhis corall to give regeneratioun or something euqal to that....No....too much

Reality Glitch
2014-11-22, 10:39 AM
"Whaaaaaaaat???????? <_< >_> What are you a doctor of again?"

Sephir
2014-11-22, 10:50 AM
I practice zhe time honored art of Xenoalchemy Karl says proudly Zhe ability to apply biological tissue from one organism to another. Sadly, zhe academy und my family were to stubborn und idiotic, calling it madness . Speaking of vhich, On a scale of one to ten, how angry vould you be if I cut off your hand and replaced it with a second head? Like, one that breathes fire. I mean, hypothetically

infomatic
2014-11-22, 11:43 AM
"Too easy to damage the eyes," Fatima interjects. Mistress had crafted a zombie like that once. "They'd have to be farther back. You'd need a snake head or something like that."

Reality Glitch
2014-11-22, 12:15 PM
I practice zhe time honored art of Xenoalchemy Karl says proudly Zhe ability to apply biological tissue from one organism to another. Sadly, zhe academy und my family were to stubborn und idiotic, calling it madness . Speaking of vhich, On a scale of one to ten, how angry vould you be if I cut off your hand and replaced it with a second head? Like, one that breathes fire. I mean, hypotheticallyVez's Eyes point up in thought, hand to her chin. "Hmm.... With the proper anesthetics and as long as I could change it back to a normal hand at-will, I'd say zero, otherwise, FOURTE8N!!!!!!!!" with that shout Vez has her arms at her sides fists pointing away from her waist, and is looming over the (not so) good doctor.

Intimidate [roll0]

Sephir
2014-11-22, 03:23 PM
Vhy Thank you miss Karl said, smiling at Fatima Are you a xenoalchemist as vell ?

Sephir
2014-11-22, 03:35 PM
[roll0] His attmpt to socialize was thwarted by a loud sound from his behind, that startled him and it almost forced him to drop his torch . Be more careful , miss. It iz not socially accepptable to startle doktors. She looked an unique mix of cute and hilarious when she was angry

Reality Glitch
2014-11-22, 03:35 PM
"What? Oh, me, a zernoo....zeena....whateveralchemist? No, not really, I've just seen what it's like to hand one's own hand bitten off is all. I actually haven't thought about what I want to do for a living though; I though getting my first taste of adventure would help me decide." She's gesticulating a lot at this point and she ends with her arms spread out to either side as she continues following Six's lanturen.

Sephir
2014-11-22, 03:45 PM
(i was talking to Fatima Actually)
I vould love to have you as an apprentice my dear Karl says smiling With is, oyu kan do quite the stuff.

He pointed at the ceiling, unleashing his metabolic reserve, an ability he took by grafting into his body glands from a shock lizard, the experiment that kicked him out of the academy and his family . Suddeny , a tiny bolt of lighting erupted from his fingers with a weak zap sound

Reality Glitch
2014-11-22, 04:48 PM
"e~~to~~" Vez it scared stiff for a second then rushes back up to Six. "So, I still didn't get a name from you Six?"

Yael
2014-11-23, 06:28 PM
The coral's surface is rough, you could cut your fingers if you rub your hand too hard in there, you notice, Vez. For when Fatima tries to extract some coral's rock, she fails; it is way too solid, also, the crew's chant is way too strong for Ersaht's capacity of listen, same goes to Lawrence, who stops seeing the illumination from the sixth's adventurer. Sterling, on the other hand, is dedicating a lot of effort in scouting ahead, his extensive knowledge comes to mind, that could be actually home of some hideous creature(s) or undiscovered beings. By eyescanning the cave, he finds almost none, but can hear reptile-like noises coming from inside the cave, resonating from the inside; also, the structure is well-built, it looks like it was carved from that very same material as the one that composes the reef, coral.

After a while of traveling inside the cave, you reach the dry floor, which continues in a straight line until a Y path opens up. one seems to go downwards, straight underwater, and the other goes upwards. The sixth adventurer, straight ignoring the party as a whole, takes up the right passage, in other words, the one that goes upwards.

Reality Glitch
2014-11-23, 06:45 PM
"Oh come on! I can't be that terrible of company, am I? Six? Six, wait for me." Vez continues following the lantern.

Ellowryn
2014-11-23, 06:58 PM
Lawrence continues to keep to the back of the group, but making sure to keep up with the light while still trying to keep an ear and an eye out for anything dangerous.

Same as last post, keeping to the edge of the light and taking ten on Spot and Listen (total 11).

infomatic
2014-11-24, 06:16 AM
Fatima took a long pause before starting to answer the doctor — she hadn't really meant to give that much away — but as she opened her mouth Vez interrupted and saved her the trouble.

"Does he know where he's going?" she wonders audibly as Six heads up the passage. But she follows, in no mood to swim.

OneDarkness
2014-11-24, 08:59 AM
"Bugger if I know, but seeing as I can't go underwater anyways doesn't leave many options, cloakie has been pretty quiet don't even think I have heard him speak yet." Sterling comments but continues following along keeping a close eye on his surroundings.

Yael
2014-12-17, 12:07 AM
After a while of following "Six", you all get to a big room, it has a strong air current, but it looks it is still inside the cave. The cave is big, with an approximate of 25x20 ft. dimensions, and 15 ft tall. In the ceiling you can see a hole that shows the stars, and in the walls there are holes that could lead to other passages, in the centre of the room there's an altar.

"Could you please stop that...?" You hear from under the hood. "What's with following me...?" Again, a female voice, weird accent, and in a really low tune.

While "Six" talks, three figures move from behind her, you can clearly see, then they jump inside a hole and disapear in the darkness.

Please everyone make a Spot check.

Sephir
2014-12-17, 07:02 PM
"I do not quite undersud vat you say" Karl said, a bit anxious and confused "Are ve not suppose to follow you ?Besides, it's a dead end on the other part. Onaly way through is forwurd"

[roll0]

Yael
2014-12-18, 07:14 AM
"Six" raises her lantern to the same height as her head, preventing you all from seeing her face, because of the hood. "Yes... It appears that the path downwards lead to nowhere, unless you're a fish..." She makes a pause on her already low-voice, and turns her body towards the entrance of the room, where you lie. "...and you wheren't supposed to follow m-" She notices the movement behind her, and drops her lantern, along with a shriek; when she turns her sight back, the hood that was covering her head fell backwards, revealing her pale-white skin and white-long hair, along with her bright yellow eyes.
"Aherm..." She cleans her throat and picks up her lantern, which didn't quench. "And it isn't "Six..." My name is Lyn. And I would love to be called that way..."

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/51095280/large.jpg

Reality Glitch
2014-12-18, 02:28 PM
"Aherm..." She cleans her throat and picks up her lantern, which didn't quench. "And it isn't "Six..." My name is Lyn. And I would love to be called that way...""Hi Lyn, my name is Vez." Vez crouches to her height and holds out her hand,

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/51095280/large.jpg"Wow, you're albino just like me. Why the cloak when you look so pretty."

OneDarkness
2014-12-18, 10:14 PM
More startled than anything by the 3 figures that seemed to have been behind six and wondering how he missed them earlier, Sterling looks around trying to figure out what is going on and wondering how long the shadow figures had been with them. "Bugger where did they come from?"

Reaching his hand down to the haft of his handaxe for reassurance Sterling listens as well for any sign of their return. "Looks like this might be some sort of temple, its inhabitants must be part fish if they live out here unless they only come visit it by boat like we did."

OneDarkness
2014-12-18, 10:16 PM
1d20+4

1d20+4

OneDarkness
2014-12-18, 10:20 PM
hmmm lets try that again:

[roll0]

[roll1]

infomatic
2014-12-19, 09:03 PM
[roll0] spot
[roll1] listen

"Why shouldn't we follow you? Do you know this place?" Fatima cranes her neck to see the creatures.

Sephir
2014-12-20, 01:33 PM
Karl went in front of the of the girl, sensing trouble as he instinctively reached for his crossbow In any case, i Du not believe they will be hospitable