PDA

View Full Version : How can i make an earth-themed divine caster?

Miranius
2014-11-13, 06:21 PM
Simply said, asides from earth dreamer how can i make an earth/rock-themed divine caster?
What classes, feats or other things can i use?

Thanks for your help :)

Deadasadoor
2014-11-13, 10:36 PM
Elemental Archon from Faiths and Pantheons. 3.0 material though. Turns you into an elemental of your choice as the capstone, has 7/10 caster level, and mephit minions among other things. Not a terrible choice and it fits well with earth dreamer, even though you double dip on earth glide.

TheCrowing1432
2014-11-13, 10:39 PM
There are a lot of dwarf ACF's that allow you get bonuses when casting earth spells.

D4rkh0rus
2014-11-13, 10:42 PM
Simply said, asides from earth dreamer how can i make an earth/rock-themed divine caster?
What classes, feats or other things can i use?

Thanks for your help :)

Shugenja likes elements :P

Know(Nothing)
2014-11-14, 03:14 AM
You might talk to your DM and homebrew a fixed-list spontaneous caster off of Dread Necromancer or Beguiler, but re-themed with earth spells. Not sure if there are enough to fill out a spell-list, but grab stuff like Local Tremor and other cool Wiz/Sorc ones that fit the theme and it could be pretty fun.

edit: There may be printed rules to create the class that I described, but I can't recall where. Anyone know?

Phelix-Mu
2014-11-14, 03:25 AM
A player of mine once asked for a rock/earth refluff of Melf's unicorn arrow (PHB2), because he hated unicorns. I gave it to him, as the unicorn stuff was quite silly anyway. There are a handful of similar spells in PHB2, some of which fall on the druid list.

Druid really would be my go-to option here.

Asherati (Sandstorm) can do that cool sandswimming thing, which might be flavorful.