PDA

View Full Version : Xugb BigClub, The Teeniest Sorcadin

MesiDoomstalker
2014-11-14, 01:20 AM
So I've been wanting to play a Sorcadin forever, and my friend here on the forums started up a game. So I got to work making my Sorcadin, and I realized the standard build is pretty open with its feat choices. I opened a thread about it a while back. So I thought I'd post the result here. I thought I got something fairly unique.... but thats for forumites to decide.

Race: Jungle Goblin (Dragonborn from level 2 onwards)
Stats:
Str: 16
Dex: 10
Con: 14
Int: 12
Wis: 12
Cha: 14
Stats are presented as rolled (so pre-racials, pre-magic buffs, etc) and were rolled this way (so no changing them at this point). Remember the racial of Jungle Goblin is -2 Str, +2 Dex and -2 Cha. Strength is placed highest to grab Power Attack immediately. Dragonborn is -2 Dex and +2 Con (coming online at level 2). All level up bonuses go to Charisma.

Levels: Paladin of Bahaumut 2 / Sorcerer 4 / Spellsword 1 / Abjurant Champion 5 / Sacred Exorcist 8 (standard Sorcadin set)
Sub levels: Dragonborn Paladin 1, Dragonblooded Sorcerer 1 (Draconic Heritage: Platinum). Still undecided if I'll take more Dragonblooded Sorcerer sub levels. DM approved of retraining Paladin 1 for the sublevel.

Skills:
to be brief, I focused on Knowledge: Religion, Arcane and The Planes and Tumble. With my Int, I can meet the pre-requisites just in time.

Feats:
1: Power Attack
Flaw: Combat Casting
Flaw: Improved Initiative (retrained at level 3 to be Draconic Knowledge)
Dragonblooded Sorcerer: Draconic Heritage (Platinum)
3: Martial Maneuver (Burning Blade), to get Tumble as a class skill
6: Dragonfire Assault
9: Underfoot Combat
12: Confound the Big Folk
15: OPEN
18: OPEN

Spells:
Honestly I don't have my spells planned out. I'm terrible at spell selection.

I just wanted to share this build. I think its really unique and I like it. Tell me what you think.

Val666
2014-11-14, 01:27 AM
3: Martial Maneuver (Burning Blade), to get Tumble as a class skill

You can always use the city web article to change the Ride skill for Tumble :v

MesiDoomstalker
2014-11-14, 01:35 AM
You can always use the city web article to change the Ride skill for Tumble :v

Unfortunately, doesn't work. I need it as a Skill for several levels beyond just first. Sorcerer nor any of the PrC's get Ride. Without it as an Always Class Skill, I fall short on the 10 Tumble ranks by level 9.