PDA

View Full Version : Computer Skyrim Mod Questions - Rockin' Out like it's 3rd era!

slexlollar89
2014-11-14, 02:01 AM
Or Tiber Septim if that's more your thing...

Hi playground!

So I'm starting to get back into Skyrim after a big hiatus, and want to mod the crap out of it. I already know most of the staples and stuff that are pretty much "essential" to make the game even more amazing, but I have some very specific questions (also I use Nexus stuff pretty much exclusively, so I try to stick with that):

1. does anyone know a stable mod to actually BE a bard and play instruments?

2. does anyone know a mod to get your followers to be bards/bard-ish? I want to make a group of traveling minstral/adventurers!

3. does anyone have a decent unarmed and/or unarmored mod that DOESN'T use "weapons" to give you unarmed stuff, or use magic?

4. does anyone know if there is still "drunk" mods? I gotta be a drunk bard...:smallbiggrin:

5 finally, any kind of interesting mods you guys think could work to make my dream of a traveling troupe of tipsy troubadours totally tubular would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance, the playground rocks!

slexlollar89
2014-11-20, 08:05 AM
...bump with the beat of my bardic drums...

Sajiri
2014-11-20, 04:06 PM
I was going to suggest the skyrim thread but I guess I cant see it anymore o_o

I know there used to be a bard mod which was simple but kind of neat. It had compilations of various skyrim music covers and you could go around taverns looking for work and playing in them for money and a room for a night, I think after x amount of performances you could start playing for Jarls as well. I'm pretty sure the creator took it down eventually though, not sure if they were going to update it or not. I didn't have any issues with it when I had it installed but I dont think I have it anymore.

I don't think there were any mods that made it have any kind of typical game-bard effects or let your companions play though. At best you could probably just find some clothes to dress them up, there might be some animation/idle mods where you can tell your companions to play an instrument though.