PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Memory based Prestige class/Feat

Arcanist
2014-11-14, 07:55 AM
I'm looking for a decent prestige class or feat based around manipulating memories. No spells, just class features and feats.

EDIT: Should note I am referring to 3.5

Milo v3
2014-11-14, 08:22 AM
The psychic from the Occult Adventures Playtest has a discipline with memory powers called Discipline of Lore, gets memorizing powers and can physically travel into the place in his mind where he stores his memory regarding a subject.

Valwyn
2014-11-14, 02:19 PM
The only thing I can think of is the Shadowmind PrC from Complete Adventurer, but you need to be a manifester to enter.

Waker
2014-11-14, 02:24 PM
The first thing that comes to mind is the spell Modify Memory. The Cerebrex from Dragon Compendium has a little bit of memory related stuff like eidetic memory and the ability to make someone temporary forget a spell (they lose the spell slot for the day). I'm sure there are a ton of Psionics that qualify, but that ain't my strong suit.

ben-zayb
2014-11-14, 04:46 PM
Might want to check out the Jordain Vizier from Shining South

Arcanist
2014-11-14, 08:13 PM
The first thing that comes to mind is the spell Modify Memory. The Cerebrex from Dragon Compendium has a little bit of memory related stuff like eidetic memory and the ability to make someone temporary forget a spell (they lose the spell slot for the day). I'm sure there are a ton of Psionics that qualify, but that ain't my strong suit.

Psionic powers also work as well. I already know of Modify Memory, but it's not powerful enough.

Sian
2014-11-15, 06:40 AM
Ebon saint might be worth noting, with its ability to leech their opponents mind (by reading thoughts, learning questions, stealing their appearence and becoming invisible for them

Psyren
2014-11-15, 11:48 AM
Psionic powers also work as well. I already know of Modify Memory, but it's not powerful enough.

Programmed Amnesia is Modify Memory on steroids, though you said you weren't looking for spells.

ShurikVch
2014-11-15, 12:42 PM
Cognition Thief
Memory Smith (Dr#311)
Mindbender