PDA

View Full Version : Is there any magic item that fills a room with air?

qwertyu63
2014-11-18, 12:03 PM
The title says it all; I'm looking for any magic item that fills a room with breathable air. The Bottle of Air doesn't work; it can be breathed just fine, but it won't fill the room.

(for context, I am planning a 2-player campaign wherein the players operate an apparatus of the crab; I seek to improve the amount of air they have in there without needed to homebrew.)

unseenmage
2014-11-18, 01:30 PM
Dungeon 92, in the back in the Polyhedron magazine section, there's a Spelljamming Helm that makes breathable air around whatever vehicle it is attached to.

In my sig there's a list of plants, some of which make breathable air. I think one of them even fills chambers with air.

Troacctid
2014-11-18, 01:50 PM
A Scroll of Airy Water (from Stormwrack) could do the trick if you filled the room with water first.

Shalist
2014-11-18, 02:03 PM
Bottle of air + wind pipe:

Wind Pipe: A device built for pumping air into submerged or otherwise enclosed spaces, this is a 2-foot-long brass tube, threaded so that additional lengths of ordinary tubing can be attached. The wind pipe has a diameter of 3 inches.

When activated, a flow of air equivalent to a moderate wind blows through the pipe. The intake end must be surrounded by air for the magic to work. Even if the space the air moves into has no outlet, the wind pipe provides circulation of the air magically.

Moderate evocation; CL 10th; Craft Wondrous Item, favorable wind; Price 7,000 gp; Weight 10 lb.

Alternately, the 1st level spell, Darsson's Cooling Breeze (Shining South) is essentially air conditioning. It can be permancied, or since it last hour/level, you could just snag a few eternal wands of it (or an eternal wand with a higher CL *shrug*).

qwertyu63
2014-11-18, 02:19 PM
Bottle of air + wind pipe.

Check please. That works nicely. Thank you.

Bullet06320
2014-11-19, 02:23 AM
there is a spelljammer spell Create Air, cleric 1, paladin 1, ranger 1,druid 0
resetting trap of create air?

With a box
2014-11-19, 06:16 AM
Gare to prime material plane?
It would make PMP into vacuum

Dalebert
2014-11-19, 11:07 AM
Not the most pleasant method, but my custom Cursed Ring of Relentless Stomach Gas might do the trick.