PDA

View Full Version : Player Help [3.5] Enchantment sorcerer

slaydemons
2014-11-20, 12:31 AM
So first off the idea of this character is control not so much attack, and even more importantly I am trying to keep one of the players from being a bad and going out of their way to kill other players, this player is playing a wizard. So I am looking for ways maybe even permanent ways to keep this player from being able to throw a hissy fit and trying to kill someone else. I don't mind dipping out of enchantment so much if it helps, like mark of justice.
I know a good idea would be to split but I like the game and the gm is pretty cool, the wizard is just a bit of a brat feeling the need to compete with me for no reason. I want to be able to easily beat her saves, so if I could find some enchantment spells that don't target will saves that would be wonderful. we are using some custom house rules so suggest tons of things even if they don't apply to sorcerers if you can and I will see what I can do.

Sian
2014-11-20, 01:26 AM
Go Beguiler ... Enchantment-Illusion heavy Sorcerous spell list (larger than what a Sorcerer would have), and a spell list that appears to be just what you want, with next to no damage ability but tons of utility.

Just ignore investing in cloaked casting since it's a trap