PDA

View Full Version : a sneaky adventure

A Tad Insane
2014-11-21, 09:56 PM
So, my group wants an occasional break from or main session. They want it to be sneaky and our Dm wants to be a player in it, so I'm the dm.

Now, I've never Dm ' ed before, and between college, rowing and work, I've realized I'm too lazy to make something from the ground up, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a good stealth focused adventure

It's a group of 3 low optimizers, so a wizard won't a wizard won't break anything. Thanks in advance!

Blackhawk748
2014-11-21, 10:01 PM
Well, The Forge of Fury will let them Seal Team Six an old Dwarven Hold. The Fright at Tristor is a quest with a bunch of investigation in it and you can stealth your way through the bulk of it. Both are 3.0 so they need a bit of an update but nothing to major.

Personally i say go with Forge of Fury as there are 3 ways IIRC into the Hold so they have plenty of options to go all commando on them, and its meant for lvl 3 starting so they have some levels to play with.

Milodiah
2014-11-21, 10:08 PM
I know it's a slightly different boat in D&D than modern games like WoD or CoC, but a heist game is pretty easy and rewarding to design in my opinion. You make a thing, you make someone who wants the thing, you make someone who has the thing that doesn't want anyone else to have the thing, you make a bunch of stuff to keep other people from getting the thing, and watch your players lateral-think out the window and onto the awning.