PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder {Seeking Evaluation} Alloprax: The Spawn of the Dark Tapestry

Xuldarinar
2014-11-22, 08:48 PM
Though I posted on it to dig it up, perhaps this way is better. I want to work on the alloprax, a race that can be best described as "plane-touched" of the dark tapestry.

What do you think of them, from a flavor standpoint and/or a technical standpoint? Do you think anything is missing? If so, what? So on and so forth. If you rather not post directly, fire off a message to me instead. Long as your thoughts get to me, I can put them to some use.

Rather than making people dig through my home-brew to find it, here is a link to the alloprax (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?345917-Alloprax-Spawn-of-the-Dark-Tapestry-PEACH).

Base statistics are as follow:

+2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma: Alloprax alien heritage grant them durability and strength of will, however their presence is unsettling to most.
Aberration: Alloprax are aberrations.
Medium: As Medium creatures, alloprax have no special bonuses or penalties due to size.
Normal Speed: Alloprax base land speed is 30 feet
Darkvision: Alloprax can see in the dark out to 60 feet.
Skilled: Alloprax gain a +2 racial bonus on perception and sense motive checks.
Spell-like Ability: Alloprax can use Blur once per day as a spell-like ability. The caster level for this ability equals the alloprax's class level.
Alien Resistance: Alloprax have acid resistance 5, and electricity resistance 5.
Alien Sorcery: Alloprax sorcerers with the aberrant or starsoul bloodlines treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer class abilities.
Languages: Alloprax begin play speaking Common and Aklo. Alloprax with high intelligence scores can choose from the following: Aboleth, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Orc and Undercommon.

Update: Though not mentioned in the few messages I have received, I have noticed I was missing a feats section. I've added a few feats and corrected more typos.

Thank you everyone who has provided feedback thus far, and I do hope for more feedback by means of message or post in the future.