PDA

View Full Version : Fury of Blows & Scorpion Grasp

Barbarian Horde
2014-11-23, 11:29 PM
Can they work in synergy? Hit into grapple attempt?

OH yeah unrelated to topic DM says a girl we met had her soul stolen setup a big side quest ontop of saving the world. I vote we put a bottle of air and her body with a ring of sustenance in a bag of holding and keep her on life support till we finsh saving the world.. Am I a monster? Of course he wasn't happy with my solution..

Kelb_Panthera
2014-11-24, 01:08 AM
Flurry of blows doesn't preclude you from doing anything you'd normally do with an attack. Scorpion's grasp will trigger just fine.

As to the other thing, what were you supposed to do? Just leave her to die? You're important heroes with crap to do and saving the world -should- be a little higher on the to-do list than saving one, single soul.

Tohsaka Rin
2014-11-24, 04:48 AM
Plane Shift her to a nice place with Solars, they'll find some paladins to handle that for you, one would expect.

Psyren
2014-11-24, 06:18 AM
Likely he expected you to do a little investigating and find out that saving her was related to saving the world in some way. But if not, or if she was but there was no way for you to know that, then it was poorly presented.