PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Other Is There A List Of Good Homebrewed Spells For Druid, Clerics, etc.?

Scorponok
2014-11-24, 04:55 AM
I'm thinking of adding some homebrewed spells to my 3.5 game for flavor. I've made a bunch of wizard books the party can hunt down throughout the campaign and a player seemed to suggest I did an awful lot for wizards. He plays a druid, so I was thinking maybe I'd add some spell books for druids and clerics as well. Of course they get access to all divine spells via prayer, but they can't pray for the spells they don't know about. So these "tomes" in the campaign will be a way for them to expand their powers/knowledge and give them something to hunt.

I looked up "homebrew Druid spells" in search and gave up after the 5th page. (Though I found a neat thread about designing some flora and fauna) I thought there is probably a better way to get this information. I tried Google already with mixed results. Even if someone could point me to a drivethrurpg book that is good for these homebrewed spells, that would be great. I don't mind buying them, but I'd rather not spend money unless I know they are worth the price.

Andion Isurand
2014-11-28, 09:43 AM
I made some new Bite of the "Insert Werebeast Here" spells, among others that I've been dabbling with.

Spellbook 10/26/11 (http://magerune.blogspot.com/2011/10/spellbook-102611.html)

Palanan
2014-11-28, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by Scorponok
Even if someone could point me to a drivethrurpg book that is good for these homebrewed spells, that would be great.

Don't know if it's available online, but you might try to get your hands on Into the Green by Bastion Press. I haven't seen it yet myself, but it apparently has a couple dozen wilderness-themed spells which might be useful.

Just to Browse
2014-11-29, 01:23 AM
Try browsing around here (http://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/3.5e_Spells). I can't speak for the quality of all specific spells, but as a general rule the work on that site is fairly good and the content is organized.