PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Player Reward Help

IZ42
2014-11-26, 04:25 PM
I've been playing a monk with VoP in my brother's campaign and due to us defeating the BBEG of the campaign, he's offering us pretty big rewards, items for the others, and I get a permancied spell (since that isn't against VoP rules) in addition to the main spells, he said he'll be accepting options for spells on a case by case basis. Any ideas? (Note: I was a human and got killed because the BBEG one spotted me (120 damage in one swing at level 9 D:, at a 41 to hit DX) and am getting reincarnated (my brother let me choose which race) as a 3.5 Goliath.)

atemu1234
2014-11-26, 07:16 PM
I've been playing a monk with VoP in my brother's campaign and due to us defeating the BBEG of the campaign, he's offering us pretty big rewards, items for the others, and I get a permancied spell (since that isn't against VoP rules) in addition to the main spells, he said he'll be accepting options for spells on a case by case basis. Any ideas? (Note: I was a human and got killed because the BBEG one spotted me (120 damage in one swing at level 9 D:, at a 41 to hit DX) and am getting reincarnated (my brother let me choose which race) as a 3.5 Goliath.)

Templates and grafts, that's all. I've got.

Oracle_of_Void
2014-11-26, 07:17 PM
Anything that a spellcaster would buff you with would be a good idea. Any of the [Animal] [Attribute] would be alright. If you're worried about be spotted, any stealthy sort of spell would be good. For increased damage on a monk though, perma'ed (greater) magic fang if you go unarmed is pretty baller.

IZ42
2014-11-26, 10:35 PM
Aight, pretty standard stuff. He's already confirmed he's allowing stat buffing spells. I wish the Form of the Dragon spells/Angelic Aspect Spells weren't caster only. Any acquired Templates you can offer?

Edit: He's confirmed that templates are OK as in CR +1 or a weak +2

deuxhero
2014-11-27, 03:22 AM
Bard Creature template (get some bard spells and some bardic performance) is +1 if you are under 10 HD

atemu1234
2014-11-27, 10:56 AM
Bard Creature template (get some bard spells and some bardic performance) is +1 if you are under 10 HD

And where is this from?

Oracle_of_Void
2014-11-27, 11:46 AM
And where is this from?

Its from the Pathfinder Monster Codex.

Feint's End
2014-11-27, 11:54 AM
Well permanent flight comes to mind

IZ42
2014-11-27, 01:21 PM
Thought about permanent flight. Also, I'm a definite martial class, not support, so bard isn't gonna be my thing. I actually found a template called celestial-blessed creature (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/celestial-blessed-creature-template-cr-1) that seemed pretty cool