PDA

View Full Version : Mr Scruffy (spoiler?)

hewhosaysfish
2007-03-25, 10:04 AM
A lot of people have speculated that, after the death of Shojo, Mr Scruffy would become Belkar's animal companion, as Belkar doesn't seem to have one yet and was getting on quite well with the power-behind-the-throne of Azure City...

...but I can't help but imagine the battle for Azure City culminating in dramtic confrontation in the throne room, and the paraphrasing of an immortal line...

:xykon:: No, Mr Greensword, I expect you to die!

Think about it, he doesn;t have a familiar does he. Unless he's got the feat Improved, Improved, Greater, Epic Familiar and chose the MitD.

That woyld be so great.

Innis Cabal
2007-03-25, 10:09 AM
....that would be god awful

EmeraldFire
2007-03-25, 10:22 AM
At this point, i wouldnt be suprised if Mr. Scruffy was actually Lirian in a cat shape who decided to help watch over Soon's gate after hers was destroyed. And will come to aid the OOTS if Xykon ever reaches the throne room.

StarWidget
2007-03-25, 10:31 AM
I do feel like Mr Scruffy will return in some capacity - either as a cute distraction or something more important to the plot.

NeonRonin
2007-03-25, 01:19 PM
I wonder if Mr. Scruffy will make friends with Thog...

Then again, Thog prefers puppies, so probably not.

Threeshades
2007-03-25, 01:25 PM
I wonder if Mr. Scruffy will make friends with Thog...

Then again, Thog prefers puppies, so probably not.

So let's talk about if Thog would get a puppy as animal companion

slayerx
2007-03-25, 02:17 PM
:xykon:: No, Mr Greensword, I expect you to die!

Think about it, he doesn;t have a familiar does he. Unless he's got the feat Improved, Improved, Greater, Epic Familiar and chose the MitD.

His Familar should be Teevo ^^