PDA

View Full Version : Heresy in the Dark (IC, Dark Heresy)

jessedevaan
2014-11-27, 04:52 PM
Finding the gang's hideout was surprisingly easy, storming it was harder, the gang's hideout was very defensible, with only one way in and barricades set up inside. You had managed to get up close enough to throw the Frag grenade you had requisition, it had killed most of the gangers and wounded the rest, however when you found the prisoners only one still lived, a young pale female with long blonde hair, she was too shocked to even mutter a word, the rest where seemingly devoured, only bone and chunks of meat were left of them.

As you you turned to leave with the survivor, a beam of energy shot from the doorway, turning the woman in to a pile of molten slag, a tall heavily armoured man stepped into the room, his armour silver and his rifles barrel red with heat, his face was hidden behind a silver mask, his voice sounded mechanical. "You must understand, that the only way for this threat to be extinguished is through the destruction of this area, if you succeed in your mission, you will doom the lives of everyone in this hive, I cannot let that happen"

Dekana
2014-11-28, 01:56 AM
Next to the now-melted survivor is Faye, a woman in her 20s, light skinned with platinum hair with crimson highlights (dyed, of course). She's clad in simple clothing typical of the hive's lower class and wears a slightly heavier green vest - not quite on the same level as the power armor of the astartes, but it's perhaps enough to deflect a knife. She wears emerald green bracelets, the same shade as her eyes, a nod to fashion in spite of her current situation, having just stormed a gang's hideout.

Faye stumbles away from the slagged survivor, the sheer heat driving her back. No lasgun she's ever seen melts people like that; just what kind of weapon is this newcomer packing? She suddenly wishes she had one of her own weapons in hand, but alas her autopistol is holstered and her rifle is slung across the back.

"Oi, what the bloody hell you doing?" Faye turns to face the man in silver armor and adopts a tense stance, ready to dive for cover in case he decides to open fire again. "She was just one of them uppers prisoners. And what's this about destroying the area? You with the ratbags we just spaced?"

jessedevaan
2014-11-28, 04:11 AM
"I have no time for this" he turned to face the Arbite "You will tell your superiors that you have failed your mission, failing to do so will result in being executed as a traitor to the Imperium, do you understand? his voice portrayed no emotions and his very presence made you feel uncomfortable.

Nesori
2014-11-28, 05:23 PM
The arbite turned from the once melted survivor towards the armoured man. "Considering I have just failed my mission, you have nothing to worry about in that regard" Grannig kept his shotgun ready, not quite aiming at the seemingly mechanical man, yet at the same time not moving it away on the chance he might need to fight his way out of the ganger's den.

"I don't suppose you'd be the type to let us go now would you? I'd imagine you have everything you have, whomever you are anyway." Uncomfortable as Grannig was facing the mechanical man, he refused to let it show in his expression or posture. He was a member of the Adeptus Arbites, and he would not know fear in the face of the adversary.

jessedevaan
2014-11-28, 09:50 PM
"You are free to leave, just remember, you never saw me, nor this place" he stepped aside, and motioned to the door. He obviously had no intention of leaving just yet.

Nesori
2014-11-30, 01:01 AM
Grimacing for a moment at what he's about to do, Grannig turns to his new ally and speaks in a surprisingly soft voice for such a gruff looking man. "You go on ahead and leave, at this point your part in this operation is complete." With that comment Grannig takes another step towards the mechanical man, steeling himself for the consequences of such a stupid decision as best he can without giving away his internal discomfort.

"Why did you terminate the hostage, You understand that by doing so you are in violation of Imperial law for obstructing the work of an Arbite?" He says loud enough for everyone in the room to hear, gripping his shotgun tightly. "And as a member of the Adeptus Arbites, it is my job to render judgement upon those who violate the Lex Imperalis, knowingly or otherwise."

jessedevaan
2014-11-30, 04:16 AM
"You obviously do not understand the situation" he raises his rifle towards you "You can die here, or you can tell your superiors that you have failed, either way I achieve my objective, but perhaps killing you would be easier"

Dekana
2014-11-30, 09:29 PM
Faye calls to Grannig from behind, having not walked up with him toward the newcomer. "Let's just get out of here," she says nervously. "Whoever this bloke is, he's welcome to the pieces of the gangers. We'll chat about it outside."

Faye starts walking for the exit.

Nesori
2014-12-01, 05:55 PM
Grannig grits his teeth for a long moment, staring intently on the mechanical man. Faye's words seem to persuade him to be more rational, and he slowly lowers the shotgun in his hands. "Life is the Emperor's currency, and it should not be wasted." He murmurs under his breathe, following Faye towards the exit without turning away from the mechanical man until he is out of sight.

jessedevaan
2014-12-02, 05:20 PM
As you make your way across courtyard you hear an explosion and see a gush of flame coming through the doorway, of the steel man, there is no sign. What little evidence was in that building is likely destroyed.

There are a few thing you can do at this point, you could try and salvage something from the explosion (provided the steel man is dead or gone), or you could return to the Arbite headquarters and tell them the truth (and hope the steel man is dead), or try to deceive them. There are also some dead Gangers, if you want to loot something

Nesori
2014-12-02, 08:37 PM
Grannig barely flinches from the bursting inferno coming through the door, such an act would be unbecoming of an Arbite and he had to maintain appearances in front of others, even if the only other presence is just Faye. Pragmatism overtaking him, Grannig seeks out to loot the now dead gangers.

"Well this hopefully won't be a total bust, feel free to take anything you want from these dregs. Spoils of war and all." Grannig calls back to Faye while he begins his search.

Dekana
2014-12-02, 10:06 PM
Faye ducks to the ground on instinct from the explosion, much to the contrast of Grannig's cool demeanor. "What, did that weirdo just blow himself up?"

Following the Arbite's lead, Faye starts sifting through the bodies for rations, canteens, and usable ammunition. While scavenging, she asks "So job's done, yeah? You off to the uppers, back to your arbites mates? Them gangers are dealt with, so no need for your army to come down here now."

jessedevaan
2014-12-02, 11:03 PM
The gangers had little, the best items you could find was a damaged autogun and a few pistols.

Poor Craftsmanship Autopistols (1 clip [9/18])
Poor Craftsmanship Autogun (1 clip [10/30])
2x Stub Revolver (2 Clips [5/6, 1/6])

Argue who gets what (or roll for them) in OOC

Also in order to carry them you will need to hold them or have a backpack (the gangers didn't have holsters)

Nesori
2014-12-03, 02:57 PM
"That all depends on what the Judges whom sent me down say." Grannig replies darkly. "I was not lying in there when I said I failed my mission, which was to retrieve the hostages and eliminate the gangers. Since I have no proof of either of their existance." He gestures towards the now destroyed building. "My superiors may decree that the hunt is still on and that we need to call in the cavalry."

Grannig briskly checks the ammunition in his share of the loot before packing it in his backpack. He turns to Faye, and in a regretful tone says "I'd get out of this part of the hive if I could kid, and tell anyone else you care about to do the same. I can't guarantee anything at this point."

Dekana
2014-12-04, 12:55 AM
Faye prys an autopistol out of a man's cold fingers and checks it over. Jury-rigged, busted-up junk, but any firepower is better than none. If nothing else, she can find someone in the Screamers who will want it. Not having a holster for it, Faye carries the pistol in one hand and rises to her feet.

"Wonderful," Faye says sarcastically. "If that tin man didn't 'nade himself, I'd have said to show him our appreciation with the autogun when he came out."

The ganger stops for few moments to think, pacing back and forth over the bodies. "It ain't easy to warn everyone, old-timer; lots of girls hide out in new places every few days. If your boys come down here, at least someone's going to get caught up in the ruckus. What if I go back up top with you, be your witness or whatever?" Not that Faye is all that eager to talk to the Arbites about anything...

Nesori
2014-12-04, 03:53 PM
Grannig considers that for a moment, slinging his backpack over both his shoulders. "The final decision isn't up to me, but I can't imagine it would hurt if you testified. At any rate it may save your hide." With that final comment Grannig begins departing towards the surface, letting Faye decide if she wants to follow or not.

Dekana
2014-12-05, 07:35 PM
Faye follows suit, making her way to the surface. If she has time on the way, she stops to find someone in her gang and at least warn them of the arbites threat.

Nesori
2014-12-06, 07:01 PM
Grannig would occasionally look back towards Faye while they walk, trying to get a read on her to see if she wanted to head top-side a specific way so as she might warn a couple of her friends.

jessedevaan
2014-12-07, 04:21 PM
As you walk through the underhive, it seems almost deserted, most of the citizens had been scared by the firefight and where hiding or had fled, after walking for about ten minutes you reach a entrance to the Screamers base.
---
I have no idea what they're base looks like, so it up to Dekana

Dekana
2014-12-09, 06:09 AM
Faye leads the way into a crumbling stone hab block in what looks like an old, bombed out thoroughfare. The ceiling of this level of the underhive is about 10 stories up, and the area is shrouded in darkness save for some scattered lit fire pits. The wrecked building looks dark from the outside, but once the pair enter they see faint candlelight from deeper within. One of the shadows inside the building moves, revealing a woman about Faye's age and holding a shotgun. She has it raised at Grannig. "You alright, Faye? Just say if droopy here tried to perv on you."

"Nah, a right gentleman he was, Ember," Faye answers somewhat jokingly. Ember slowly lowers her shotgun. "But things are getting bad, and it looks like his upper friends might be coming here for a raid."

From the next room over, low whispering can be heard from what sounds like children.

Faye glances in the direction of the eavesdroppers before continuing. "I'm gonna try to head them off, but you slenders had better get clear before anything goes down. Go around all the buildings and tell everyone to head on over to Darktown. I know it's far and torn up worse than here, but it's a sight better than what this place will turn into once the Arbites come down."

"And what, you're aiming to ambush them? Just come with us then. Leave droopy to meet his friends."

Faye laughs and turns toward the exit, motioning for Grannig to follow. "You really picture me fighting a soldier army to buy you all time? I didn't know you were such a romantic. I'm just gonna have a chat with them. So yeah, I'll meet you in Darktown when this is all over. Later."

Nesori
2014-12-09, 03:44 PM
Grannig tightened his grip on the arbite shield he's been carrying, all too familiar with the fact that areas like this were the last place you wanted to be alone as a lawman. He followed behind Faye, and when the shadows shifted to reveal Faye's compatriots Grannig clenched his jaw and kept his mouth shut. He trusted Faye, at least enough to go with her into a firefight, but that doesn't mean anyone else down in this hab has a grudge against the Arbites for a slight one of his co-workers may have caused.

His focus remains on his surroundings more than the conversation between the two women, eyes moving to look at areas where others might be skulking or preparing to drop on him until Faye finally beckons him to the exit. When the pair of them are (what he presumes to be) out of ear's reach he finally speaks again. "Droopy?" His countenance debating on whether to scowl or to bust into laughter.

Dekana
2014-12-11, 12:17 AM
"She wasn't talkin' about your face, if that helps" Faye answers like it's obvious.

Having not ever left the underhive, Faye doesn't know the way to wherever the Arbites hang out, so she lets Grannig lead the way.

Nesori
2014-12-12, 05:17 PM
Grannig leads the way, having the pair of them take the fastest routes possible to go up the levels of the hive until they finally reach the Arbite headquarters for the planet. "Be very careful with what you say in here. In case you didn't realize, hive gangers aren't exactly liked by the Arbites." He whispers as they walk towards the gate.

jessedevaan
2014-12-13, 01:01 AM
As you approach the gate you see gun barrels tracking you, "Halt! Who goes there?" an unseen man belows.
As I said in OOC thread, short :P

Nesori
2014-12-14, 07:14 PM
Grannig slowly and as nonthreatening as possible pull out his Arbites I.D and raises it up to the gun barrels. "Trooper Grannig Chute, and guest. I'm here to report on the results of my assignment, and this girl here is witness to my testament." He says calmly, now back in the familiar territory of dealing with his people as opposed to the gangers littering the underhive.

jessedevaan
2014-12-15, 06:02 AM
There came no answer but the rumbling of the large door splitting in two, leaving a gap just large enough for one man to fit through. As you enter you are greeted by a small courtyard, with a statue of the emperor at the far end, it was clear that any enemy who enter here would be fired upon from three sides with no cover and elevated foes, it was designed as a meatgrinder. The door behind you closed, and you could see sharpshooters track you as three men entered through the opposite door, two gripped shotguns, the other held a bolt pistol in one hand and manacles in the other. "Arbite Chute" the middle one with the manacles stated in a gruff voice, Grannig recognized him as Judge Gullus Slynt. Gullus turned to Faye "Turn around citizen" he said holding up the manacles.
---
Granning [roll0]
Faye [roll1]

EDIT: Both failed

Dekana
2014-12-15, 01:03 PM
"Oh, wonderful," Faye says sarcastically when she sees the manacles. Still, she offers both wrists to the the man with the bolt pistol. "Don't worry, I'm co-operating."

Nesori
2014-12-15, 03:35 PM
Grannig crosses his arm across his chest, back and head straightening for a long moment. "Judge Cain." He responds in a crisp, clear voice. The muscle reflex beaten into him from constant training to become an arbite readily apparent now more than ever. He drops the salute shortly after Gullus holds up the manacles and takes a step to the side to allow the Judge to manacle Faye.

jessedevaan
2014-12-15, 07:34 PM
Gullus turns to the man on his left, "Jorac, take the citizen to a cell for now" the man named Jorac, motioned for Faye to move towards the door the arbites had come in.

Grannig: Gullus turned back to you "was you mission successful?" he asks.

Faye: The man named Jorac lead you through the door, another man takes your weapons "In the cell miss" the man points to an open cell.

Nesori
2014-12-15, 08:01 PM
Grannig returns to attention when the judge turns to him."Negative, sir. We eliminated the gang but we were unable to retrieve the hostages." He replied as quickly and clearly as before. Doing his best to hide the shame of failing his first big mission.

jessedevaan
2014-12-16, 03:39 PM
Gannig: Gullus stares at you for a moment, "So the threat is gone? Do you have proof?" he glances back to the door, A man arrived just before you did, he claims that it has only just begun"

Dekana
2014-12-16, 08:35 PM
Faye enters the cell, but the captivity is already making her nervous (that didn't take long). She starts thinking about a way to get the manacles off in an emergency. Maybe she could pick the lock if there's any kind of implement handy...

Nesori
2014-12-16, 08:53 PM
"The threat of the gangs? I can say for certain that they are no longer a threat. Their base incinerated from the inside out after we left." He responded, a long pause before he opened his mouth again. "A man? What does he look like?"

jessedevaan
2014-12-17, 09:13 PM
Faye: The cell is empty but for a bed and a toilet, it seemed to be a cell for those on trial, and therefore was more comfortable than most cells.

Grannig: The man looked around nervously before whispering ”Never got his name, but he wears a black robe and I here he has documents that puts him above the Lord Marshal”

---
Inquiry Test:
Grannig: Fel 30 + Inquiry (+0) + Difficulty (+10) [roll0]
Gullus: WP 35 + Difficulty (-10). [roll1]
(The reason for the difficulties, are due to Gullus being bad at keeping secrets)

jessedevaan
2014-12-17, 09:15 PM
Grannig: Fel 30 + Inquiry (+0) + Difficulty (+10) [roll0]
Gullus: WP 35 + Difficulty (-10). [roll1]
(Serves me right for previewing the post)

EDIT: You win by a small margin

Nesori
2014-12-17, 09:53 PM
Grannig's eyebrow slowly rises while he and the Judge converse. "Whatever you say sir." He responds half-heartedly. "By any chance is this man still here, and if so what does he want?"

Dekana
2014-12-17, 11:59 PM
Faye paces back and forth across the cell, wondering if Grannig is running into any trouble.

Anyone in the cells next to me? If I can't tell (like if there are walls instead of bars) I'll ask out loud if anybody's there.

jessedevaan
2014-12-19, 03:25 PM
Grannig: "I'm sure he is still around, he has not passed through the gate, and a doubt anyone knows what he wants", he turned towards the rear door and motioned for you to follow "Everyone says he stays in his room, but no one knows for certain, his bodyguard doesn't let anyone in, but you said something about the gangs base getting incinerating? do you know the cause of it incinerating?"

Faye: The walls where solid, made of the material you have never seen, you call's where only answered by a bang on the door and a voice telling you to be quite.

Dekana, I don't expect you to post much, since in a cell there is not much to say :smalltongue: (but feel free to post if you can think of something

Nesori
2014-12-19, 08:26 PM
"I was outside the building when it went up in flames, sir." Technically telling the truth. "I did not inspect the building beyond the corpse before I left, so I cannot say they may have left an incendiary designed to go off after their deaths."

jessedevaan
2014-12-20, 12:25 AM
The door in front of you opens "Do you propose they had a device that monitored their life signs? And the nobles, I would think that gangers would ransom then rather than kill them."

Nesori
2014-12-20, 01:19 PM
Grannig takes a step out the way as courtesy, allowing the Judge to pass through the door before he would follow. "I suppose it could be possible the gangers had such technology, I would imagine someone would be funding them better supplies than you could get down in the underhive. Considering that they were able to ambush and kidnap the nobles in the first place." His shoulders tense up in a shrug "If someone else was funding them, it may also explain why they did not need the nobles alive in the first place."

jessedevaan
2014-12-21, 12:29 AM
Gullus stepped through the door before stopping to let Gannig catch up "Could be, but it not for me to decide how to follow through" he resumed walking "We won't have to wait long, the hooded man asked that we resolve the issue as soon as you got back"

Nesori
2014-12-21, 12:09 PM
Grannig followed closely behind Gullus, leaning in to speak. "Does that mean this man wants to speak with me?" Anyone high on the imperial hierarchy taking interest in your business is never a good sign in Grannig's mind.

jessedevaan
2014-12-22, 02:26 PM
"No, he wants a hearing, he wants us to move against the underhive" as you turned a corner your gaze met with a man in familiar silver armour, however he wore no helmet, his face was heavily tanned, his eyes light blue, he's head bald, but for the grey beard that was well trimmed and short, and if he recognized you it didn't show. "Thats the bodyguard I mentioned"

I forgot to describe the mans face

Nesori
2014-12-23, 07:35 PM
"Well if he has the authority above the High Marshall, he might just get what he wants." Grannig says, immediately thinking of Faye. "What will happen to the girl I just brought in?" He turns his head away from the bodyguard and back to Gullus. Not wanting to give way that he recognizes the man guarding the mysterious voice of power in their halls.

jessedevaan
2014-12-24, 03:44 PM
You pass the man he's eyes follow you until you round a corner "We've put her in a cell for now" two men fully clad in Carapace pass you Bolters in hand, a few seconds after they had passed you, you here bolter fire and screams, "Frak!" Gullus draws his Bolt Pistol and spins around.

Nesori
2014-12-24, 04:40 PM
Grannig does the same, unholstering his shotgun from over his back and readying his enforcer shield to take cover behind. Ready to fire at anyone pointing a gun at his direction.

jessedevaan
2014-12-27, 05:40 PM
The two arbites stumble back passed the corner, falling to the floor, burn marks clearly visible. One was still, the other moaning in pain, the steel man moved passed the corner, rifle in one hand, firing a quick heat burst at each of their heads. Gullus was quiet, a look of shock on his face.

Nesori
2014-12-27, 08:05 PM
Grannig is far too used to seeing and hearing men die around him to be perturbed for longer than a moment. Self-preservation takes over and he aims the barrel of his shotgun at the man who just put two shots into the bodies of the arbites. "You have about five seconds to tell me why the hell you shot two of my men in cold blood."

jessedevaan
2014-12-28, 02:58 AM
The man looks at you, as if noticing you for the first time "If two men fired bolters at you, would you not do the same?" you notice black dents in his armour, likely from the bolter fire you heard earlier. Next to you Gullus had his Bolt pistol aimed at the steel man, the look of shock replaced with a stern look "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to hand over your weapon".

Nesori
2014-12-28, 11:47 AM
Grannig doesn't move his eyes away from the steel man, but he does move over to the bodies of the arbites to examine them beyond the wounds. Namely to see if he recognizes them in the first place.

jessedevaan
2014-12-28, 11:06 PM
There faces where melted from the silver man's weapon, but when they had passed you in the hall, you had not recognised them, though most of their faces were covered in Carapace. The silver man made no move to relinquish his weapon "You would ask me to give up my weapon for self defence? Leaving my master guardless? Not a chance" Gullus hesitate, unsure of what to do.

Again I think this has a high chance of passing, but I like to leave things open.
Also, Incase you haven't noticed, Red is for the silver man, and blue is for Gullus (at this time)

Nesori
2014-12-29, 12:58 AM
"As far as we are concerned, you just shot two men loyal to the Imperium of Man and the Adeptus Arbites." Grannig raises his voice, standing back up. "So until we can clear this 'incident' of who started shooting whom, you are in no position to disobey. Or do you intend to start shooting at everyone in the complex? I'm sure your 'master' will appreciate that."

Grannig steps forward towards the metallic man, one hand outstretched while the other still levels the shotgun carefully at the white's of his eyes. "Hand over the weapon, and nobody else will come to harm. Fail to do so, and I cannot guarantee the safety of yourself, your master, or whatever mission it is you intended to ask us for help with."

Rolling intimidate versus metallic man [roll0] I dont know what bonuses I'm getting for this, if any at all.

EDIT: Oh hey, I passed.

jessedevaan
2014-12-29, 05:37 PM
The man hesitated for a moment, before pressing a button on the side of the rifle, retracting the trigger and reached out to hand it to you, "What do you think you're doing!" a man yells, likely behind the corner where you can't see, the silver man pulls back his rifle and solutes to the unseen man.

WP Test [roll0]
Although you passed, this unseen man, must have high authority over him, exactly how high, is unknown to you.

Nesori
2014-12-29, 06:18 PM
Grannig sees the man in front of him suddenly solute despite the gun barrel towards his face and turns around towards the corner, still not moving his gun away. "Who's there?" He calls out to the corner.

jessedevaan
2014-12-30, 03:53 AM
Around the corner a man in a dark grey robe stood, his face concealed by a cowl, the robes left nothing visible. The silver man grabs for your gun but you manage to pull it back just in time. The robed man lifts his arms his revealing a pistol in each hand "Drop the shotgun!"

Nesori
2014-12-30, 08:29 PM
Grannig slowly crouches down to the floor to place the shotgun down while drawing out the time do so for as long as possible, trusting his fate in the hands of Gullus to make use of his bolt-pistol should people start firing at each other.

"What is the meaning of this? Two arbites are dead, no thanks to your friend here. I assume you realize that murder of one of the Emperor's men is a crime against the Imperium itself?" Grannig intends to keep them talking for as long as possible, given his now horrible situation.

jessedevaan
2014-12-31, 10:47 PM
Gullus holsters his pistol, seeing he was clearly outgunned. The Silver man aims his rifle at the two of you and the cloaked man lowers his arms, the sleeves covering his pistols once more "You are mistaken, these men are not arbites, they will not be found on any records, and you will not be missing any men"

Nesori
2015-01-01, 02:04 AM
"We'll need to check identification to confirm that, seeing as their faces are no longer recognizable." Grannig replies with a hint of skepticism in his voice. "Assuming you are right, why are there people infiltrating the station here? I assume it would have something to do with you?"

jessedevaan
2015-01-01, 06:17 AM
The silver man frowns "If they weren't after us, then why do you think they attacked me?", the robed man moved forward to inspect the bodies, "There hands are unburnt, you can check their prints". Gullus stepped towards the corpses to confirm what the robed man had said, he keyed his Microbead, "This is Judge Slynt, we require some prints taken in B ward.
I would prorsum you would pass her, but I've was wrong the last 3 times :smalltongue:

Nesori
2015-01-01, 12:58 PM
"I think they did attack you because they are after you, what I'm interested in knowing is why." Grannig slings his shotgun over his shoulder, seeing that everything is likely to be settled in the next couple of minutes. "Would the pair of you be so kind as to explain?"

jessedevaan
2015-01-01, 03:07 PM
The silver man only looks at the robed one. The robed man, turned to you, "If I thought it fit to tell you why we are here, you would have heard it already" the robed man turned towards Gullus, "I wish to start this hearing as soon as possible". Gullus hesitate, "I don't have the authority to do that". Then get me some one who can!" anger flaring in the robed man voice.

Nesori
2015-01-01, 03:56 PM
Grannig blinks, merely accepting that he isn't going to be told anything and that whatever is going on is supposedly over his head anyway. "When you're done accommodating your 'guest' Judge, I will be in the cells talking with the witness I brought in." Assuming nobody attempts to stop him, Grannig will head towards where they are keeping Faye.

jessedevaan
2015-01-02, 12:17 AM
Grannig: No one stopped you as you left them, however when you arrive at the cell a man in full carapace stops you, "Sorry sir, but I can't let you see the prisoner"

Faye: During you time in the cell you had hered men speaking out side, one of them telling the other not to let anyone see the prisoner, soon after that you had heard faint gunfire, and now you could here the guard telling an unseen man that he couldn't see the prisoner.

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, this post was made after 31 hours without sleep...

Dekana
2015-01-02, 02:52 AM
"That you, Grannig?" Faye calls from inside the cell. "The hell is going on out there?"

Nesori
2015-01-02, 01:14 PM
"Why is it I can't see the prisoner? I was the one who brought her in after all." Grannig responds with a hint of exasperation, protocol still getting in the way of getting anything done even when there is a situation. "There's potentially been infiltration within the arbite ranks, are you the sole man guarding the prisoners here?"

He raises his voice a little higher for Faye's sake "Yes it's me, it seems you're still going to be stuck in there for a little while longer though."

jessedevaan
2015-01-02, 03:13 PM
The Arbite crosses his arms "The order came from the top, and yes I'm the only man, but not the only guard" He motions to the automated turrets and the female arbite in the corner.

Nesori
2015-01-03, 04:22 PM
"Which top are we referring to at this point?" Grannig asks more as inquiry than anything else, he has no intention to fight just to talk to Faye. He figures he'll get a chance to talk to her at some point anyway.

jessedevaan
2015-01-03, 09:09 PM
The man looks at you, confusion clear on his face, "Er, some one higher then me I guess"
This Arbite is obviously not very bright

Nesori
2015-01-03, 11:54 PM
Grannig pats him on the shoulder "Good answer." He responds flatly and walks away, frankly unsure of what to do at this point besides wait until the judge is ready to hear Faye's testimony.

Dekana
2015-01-04, 02:27 AM
The waiting is driving Faye crazy, but since trying to escape from the cell would only make things worse, she doesn't have much choice but to wait until the hearing. She sits with her back against the wall and calls out of sight to the guard, "Ya know, you judge boys are real slugs. I'm making an appointment next time."

jessedevaan
2015-01-05, 03:11 PM
Faye: The only response is someone banging on you cell door.

Grannig: An arbitrator approaches you after you had left the cells, "The hearing is to be in the morning, you should eat and rest until then"

Faye: Food slides through the slot in the door, the food was split into three sections, green paste, red paste and white paste.

Decided to skip ahead when you both fall asleep (or something similar)

jessedevaan
2015-01-12, 03:42 PM
Grannig: You woke up early and broke you fast with your fellow arbites, you knew the hearing was to be at mid day. After you eat you patroled the halls, you were walking down a hall when a large silver hand grabs your shoulder and spins you around, he wore a helmet, so you could not see who it was. "I presume you know what you have to say?"

Faye: You had been woken early and given the same sludge you had been given last night. About a hour after the door to your cell opened and a silver clade man similier to the man who blow up the gang base. The hearing will be at mid day, I presume you know what to say?

if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes, I apologies, I just got up, and its a lot harder to type on a tablet

Dekana
2015-01-13, 10:53 AM
Food is food; growing up in the underhive doesn't make for a very discriminating sense of taste. Faye eats the offered sludge on both occasions.

"I guess. Yeah?" Faye answers halfheartedly. "I'll just tell 'em judges what I saw." She stands up and nods toward the open cell door. "So we're going now?"

Nesori
2015-01-13, 03:03 PM
"When we walked out the base exploded." Grannig replied flatly, not entirely comfortable with telling a half-truth but going along with it nonetheless. He says and continues to walk, if the silver man has more to say then he can follow along.

jessedevaan
2015-01-13, 07:09 PM
Grannig: The silver man continues to walk beside you, "No, you never found any evidence, you never found the base". The silver man's foot steps fall behind, until you can no longer hear them.

jessedevaan
2015-01-15, 03:24 PM
Faye: The silver man shacks his head, "No, because, you saw nothing, you found nothing"