PDA

View Full Version : Finding Preferred Stores for DMG

Ghost Nappa
2014-11-27, 06:24 PM
So the DMG is being released tomorrow in "preferred stores."

I've tried googling several combinations of words trying to find a list or a specific place near me that would actually be one of these stores, but I've found nothing.

Is there a list somewhere that can be narrowed down based on zip code or something?

Totema
2014-11-27, 06:37 PM
Wish I could help you more, but the only thing I have to go off of is that it will probably be the same stores that released the other rulebooks early. Maybe ask your local RPG geeks if they know of any stores in the area that did that?

Felvion
2014-11-27, 08:59 PM
I think they moved it back to 9th of December man...

Ghost Nappa
2014-11-27, 09:16 PM
I think they moved it back to 9th of December man...

The original release date was supposed to be November 18th, but was pushed back to December 9th.

But preferred stores are supposedly selling it tomorrow.

Are all of the stores that show up in their store locator considered preferred?

Dalebert
2014-11-27, 10:34 PM
My DM got his hands on one the other day just by happening through a store that had it. We were all a little flabbergasted because we didn't think it was supposed to be out yet.

I would just make some calls to gaming stores in your area. You'll probably find one within a few calls.

Ghost Nappa
2014-11-28, 01:10 PM
My DM got his hands on one the other day just by happening through a store that had it. We were all a little flabbergasted because we didn't think it was supposed to be out yet.

I would just make some calls to gaming stores in your area. You'll probably find one within a few calls.

I'm a bit surprised it was that easy. Hell, it was on SALE. I saved $10. Thanks a bunch

Callin
2014-11-28, 01:22 PM
Is it beautiful?