PDA

View Full Version : Netu [Plot]

Pages : [1] 2

AmberVael
2007-03-25, 08:49 PM
This is the former homeworld of the Dakorath.
Its a big place. A place with ruins as old as some of the eldest planes, a place with a history behind it.
There are two moons clearly in sight, coming close to one another in the sky.

Otherwise, its an entire planet. Hell, I'm not going to describe it all.

Rebonack
2007-03-25, 08:57 PM
A chibi-Maph'tey prances through the rift, exuding an absolutely irresistible level of cute as he hops atop a convenient rock.

"Nifty place."

AmberVael
2007-03-25, 08:59 PM
The Oracle enters now that he won't be double posting.

Sophistemon
2007-03-25, 09:03 PM
Gent steps through the portal, which closes behind him. He looks around. "Oracle, where was the Dakorath's capital city? I think that that would be a good place to start looking."

AmberVael
2007-03-25, 09:12 PM
The Dakorath's city spanned nearly the entire planet.

Sophistemon
2007-03-25, 09:18 PM
Gent sighs. "Well, that helps narrow it down. Did the Dakorath keep any libraries? If so, are there any still in existence and where can we find it?"

AmberVael
2007-03-25, 09:19 PM
The Great Archives are a little ways south of here.

Rebonack
2007-03-25, 09:19 PM
The Teeny Traveler whistles from atop his rock.

"Let's get going then!"

His wings give off a low hum, like one would expect from certain nectar drinking birds as he lifts off his perch. The wings look far too small to support him, though they appear to be doing a good job regardless.

Sophistemon
2007-03-25, 09:33 PM
Gent creates a liquid metal platform beneath his feet. "Oracle, why don't you ride with me? I don't want to leave you behind."

((Gotta get to bed. See you guys tomorrow.))

AmberVael
2007-03-25, 09:35 PM
The Oracle, with a rather proper and formal method to its movements, steps onto the platform.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 03:12 PM
The platform begins to lift, seemingly of its own power.

But we know better, don't we?

The platform takes off towards the South, keeping speed with mini-Maph.

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 03:15 PM
((Welcome back and congrats))

The Oracle waits silently.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 03:19 PM
((Good to be back.

Congrats for what?))

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 03:20 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2264188&postcount=51

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 03:27 PM
((... Huh. Well, isn't that nifty? I guess I should say something.))

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 03:28 PM
((Hehehe. Probably.
Won't match my speech though. :smallwink:))

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 04:05 PM
The platform speeds on, heading South as it does. Gent wonders if they might happen upon the Archives that Oracle mentioned within the hour.

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 05:58 PM
After a fair amount of buzzing along Maph'tey finally settles on the platform whilst panting.

"'t's a lot harder to fly like this..."

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 06:01 PM
The Oracle keeps looking out over the planet, taking in everything around it in mere seconds.
Apparently it is keeping accurate tabs on where they are.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 06:05 PM
Gent begins to chuckle. He looks at his two compatriots, a semi-crazed smile on his face. "You know what I just realized? The irony of this entire situation?" He chuckles again and puts his palm to his eyes. "It's so stupid. I was so-o-o stupid!"

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 06:10 PM
The Oracle turns to the Gent and waits for a non-rhetorical question that he can answer.

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 06:14 PM
"We could have just Gated there?" Maph'tey asks between breaths.

He grins.

"Sometimes the journey is just as important as the destination."

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 06:26 PM
Gent turns to Oracle, but speaks to both of his fellow platform-riders.

"No!" he says. "Catherine! We... can you believe it, Maph'tey? We got on her case because she was t-... tainted!" He lets loose a chuckle that sounds more like a frantic giggle. "Because she h-had demonic blood!" Another strange chuckle. "And there I was... giving her all of that grief... and I'm more tainted than she is!" He erupts into a torrent of spastic, frantic giggles so powerful that he loses his balance on the speeding platform and stumbles off the edge, landing in the dirt at a speed exceeding 150 miles an hour. Sitting in the dust, limbs broken and skull cracked and bleeding, he continues to laugh.

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 06:28 PM
The Oracle, having received no command to do anything, remains on the platform.

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 06:37 PM
"GENT!" Maph'tey cries, leaping off the disk hurling through the air. He hits the ground... well, not really. At first he passes clean through it as if it weren't even there. A few moments later he manages to scramble up through the earth beside his injured friend.

"Gent! Snap out of it!" he pleads frantically.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 06:40 PM
Gent does indeed stop laughing. However, his former laughter has segued flawlessly into teary, snuggery sobs of sadness, frustration and rage.

His head wound bleeds freely but he doesn't seem to mind it.

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 06:44 PM
The Teeny Traveler's eyes dim into an inky starscape as manifests Reality Revision and attempts to will his friend back into health.

"Are you the same person you were yesterday?" he asks, his tone firm.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 06:50 PM
Gent continues to sob, and begins to pound his tightly balled fists on the dusty ground like an angry child though, unlike even the angriest of children, his fists leave boulder-sized craters in the dirt.

((Technically, he is the man he was yesterday. He is not, however, the man he thought he was yesterday.))

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 06:52 PM
The Oracle speeds on, unable to comply with nonexistant orders or queries.

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 06:54 PM
((That is very true. What we believe often gets in the way of what is.))

Maph'tey looks at Gent, deep concern etched in his diminutive features. He bounces slightly with each new crater created.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 06:58 PM
The sobbing slows to a soft, raspy wheezy-whistle noise as Gent remembers that he needs, at the moment, to breath. As he calms down, the speeding platform slows and reverses direction, heading back to its two unboarded passengers. Gent takes one last calming breath and attempts to stand on two horribly broken legs. When he starts to wobble, he attempts to steady himself with two horribly broken arms. He falls back down, swallows deeply to clear his throat, and speaks:

"Ow."

((Mental breakdowns: funny, or hellishly sad?))

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 07:03 PM
The Oracle steps off of the platform and waits idly.

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 07:07 PM
Maph'tey once again attempts to try and badger the universe into fixing his friend

"Gent...?"

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 07:12 PM
The universe grudgingly complies. Gent grimaces as his lacerations close, his bones snap back together, and his multitude of bruises fade within a matter of mere moments.

The front of his shirt and coat, however, remain a slimy, snotty mess, which prompts him to look down at himself, snort, and Bend his clothes and face clean again. He stands and looks around for his cane. Seeing it, he bends down and picks it up, pausing to shrink it to the size of a pen, and then puts it in his pocket. He boards the platform.

"Come on," he says. "We're running late."

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 07:13 PM
The Oracle complies and steps back onto the platform.

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 07:16 PM
Maph'tey hops on again, looking up at Gent with worry in his eyes.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 07:21 PM
Gent looks at Maph'tey. "I've been very stressed lately," he says, an understatement if there's ever been one.

The platform goes back to speeding South.

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 07:24 PM
Maph'tey's gaze drops as he sighs.

"You really need a vacation, my friend."

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 07:26 PM
The Oracle appears to have no desire to do anything.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 07:40 PM
Gent forces himself to smile. "What is it you think we're doing, Maph'tey? This is the vacation."

((How much longer until we're there, Vael?))

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 07:43 PM
((I was just going to wait until after your crazed breakdown))

The Oracle raises its head slightly.
Beyond that hill is where the center of the Great Archives once stood. There is some of it yet left.
It points out said hill.

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 07:47 PM
The Teeny Traveler glances at the hill which is, of course, getting closer at a quick pace. And then back to Gent.

"Getting mangled doesn't seem like that great of a vacation. There isn't even any brandy."

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 07:50 PM
"You don't have arms to help you drink, Maph'tey. But if it's brandy that you want..." He sees the ruins and sets the platform down. "You'll get all you can stomach once we've gotten what we came for."

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 07:55 PM
The Oracle steps towards the ruins.
There is very little left, but what there is is crafted of a strange, black material that is similar to obsidian.
In the center, there is a pillar made of the same material.

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 08:01 PM
"I'll have to take you up on that offer, Gent," Maph'tey responds moments before playing his gaze over the ruin. "Basaltic glass. Nifty. I wonder if they got any glass splinters while carving it."

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 08:03 PM
Gent walks towards the ruins and examines the material. Then he examines the material's atomic structure. "Oracle? What is this? It is similar to volcanic glass, but... not. Did the Dakorath have a name for it?"

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 08:07 PM
It is known as 'oaethmere,' which is directly translated to "true glass."
The Oracle waits patiently.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 08:08 PM
"True glass. Very interesting." He makes note to remember the atomic structure for later use. He looks to his companions. "Shall we continue inward?" He heads towards the pillar.

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 08:10 PM
Maph'tey trots up to the nearest chunk of the stuff, sniffing at it for a moment.

"Weird stuff..." he places of forepaw on it, attempting to alter the hardness of the substance, thereby making it more malleable.

Should it weaken he'll pull a piece free. Regardless he joins Gent.

"Don't mind me, I have a thing for gem-stones as you already know."

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 08:11 PM
Gent reaches the pillar. "Oracle? You said that this planet was inhabited by lesser beings. What are they?" He inspects the pillar.

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 08:12 PM
The material collapses into a pile of glowing white energy as its form is changed.
Maph'tey might recognize the energy as being very similar to what Aesa uses.

The Oracle follows the Gent.
Average mortal races. Elves. Humans. More of the same.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 08:20 PM
Gent smiles. "The more things change..."

((Now, we're in the ruins of the Archive. Are there any books or texts? Carvings, maybe? You know what?))

Gent looks around for texts and/or carvings that may be language.

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 08:20 PM
((Which kind of energy? She uses lots =P))

The Teeny-Traveler notes the oddness of the material, apparently it must have been created in situ.

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 08:24 PM
((In its raw form, like this is in, Aesa's energy all looks about the same))

The ruin is entirely open air, only a little of the walls remain, crafted out of that strange material. It is all entirely smooth and without adornment.
The central pillar is a lone, obelisk-like monolith made of the same material with a single symbol on it. Three circles, each one inside the other, and fire around them all.
The symbol is up on the top of the pillar.
A single tile of some glossy, opaque white substance clacks under the Gent's foot.

There is a slight sound from the other side of the pillar.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 08:25 PM
Gent looks down, then steps off the tile, waiting for a reaction.

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 08:28 PM
The tile simply clacks back to its natural state against the rocks and dirt.
There are no other tiles- apparently this one is either lose and above the rest (presumably buried) or the others got carried off.

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 08:30 PM
"For some reason I'm expecting a giant rolling bolder to come out of nowhere," Maph'tey comments. "But I think that would be the wrong genre."

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 08:34 PM
"Maph'tey? Would you mind standing right here, on this tile? I would like to check something." Gent moved to the other side of the pillar.

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 08:38 PM
Before Maph'tey can move to stand on the tile, an odd man in tattered robes jumps out from behind the pillar, shaking his arms wildly and rolling his eyes.
No! You can't have it! Its ours! We found it, we know it. You don't deserve it.
Someone skilled might notice that the man is covered in illusion... but unless they concentrated they wouldn't be able to pierce it.

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 08:39 PM
Maph'tey nods.

"Sure. Though I reserve the right to be upset if I get shot with poisoned darts," he makes a concerted effort to be corporeal and steps on the tile.

Unfortunately the old man illusion guy manages to startle him enough to forget about the whole 'being corporal' thing. The end result of this is Maph'tey up to his neck in the ground.

"Blast it all..." he grumbles as he begins to try and pull himself free.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 08:39 PM
Gent stares at the man, his heavily-enchanted glasses piercing right through the illusions. He raises a delicatly curved eyebrow.

"As you can see, we've found it too. And I doubt you could have possibly judged our worth so quickly, as we've only just met."

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 08:48 PM
Its mine! You can't have it!
The man shakes his fist angrily.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 08:52 PM
"I'm sure that you think that it's yours."

He pauses for a bit.

"What is it?"

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 08:56 PM
Maph'tey fails his grapple check against the planet ((it is much bigger than him after all)). He figures that Gent will be able to handle the situation well enough on his own.

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 08:57 PM
Its mine!
The man squats on the ground.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 09:02 PM
((Oh, God? Why is he squatting? Squatting is never good! This is an Archive, not an outhouse!))

Gent turns to Oracle. "What is he referring to? What was here that could have stood the tests of time?"

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 09:05 PM
((Maybe he's a land squatter.))

The Teeny-Traveler regards the crazy old man once more and then returns to his still futile attempts at pulling himself loose.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 09:08 PM
Gent snaps his fingers, freeing Maph'tey from the ground's cold, dusty embrace.

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 09:09 PM
The pillar is a receptacle of Dakorath knowledge. With proper instruction one can use it as a library with a great deal of information.

The man's eyes bug out and then the illusion drops. His voice becomes rougher and dryer.
He appears to be a tall man dressed in dark brown robes, black gloves, hood down, and a black cloth mask. He holds a staff in one hand. He is oddly wide... as if someone hand simply stretched him out and left him as is. His arms, head, and legs are of correct proportion, but otherwise...
I see you will not be deterred by my little game. But nevertheless, I do not intend to stand aside to some traveler and his lackeys.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 09:16 PM
"Though we are travellers, my friend, these people are not my lackeys. They are my colleagues. The little one is one of my closest friends. Oracle here... I don't know him very well. I'm sure that we'll grow closer with time."

He adjusts his hat.

"I believe that introductions are in order, friend. As I said, the metal man is Oracle, a creation of the Dakorath prophet Calchas. The small one there, though he can become quite large, is Maph'tey. This humble creature," he indicates himself, "is Agios Asebis, though most know me as the Distinguished Gentleman and thus call me Gent. It is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. ..." The word 'mister' is drawn out, expectantly.

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 09:19 PM
I am Gthyglck.
His name appears to be a combination of guttaral sounds and strange clicking noises.
The lessers know me as Gyth.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 09:24 PM
Gent bows. "It is a pleasure to meet you, honorable Mr. Gthyglck." He straightens and smiles, though he does not like the use of the word 'lessers'. "Tell me, Mr. Gthyglck, what interest do you have in the pillar?"

Gent makes sure to say the name correctly, so as to not come across as uneducated or, perhaps worse, lesser.

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 09:31 PM
Ten years. Ten years I have studied this pillar, and I have laid claim to it.
I would have taken it back to my home if it had not been for the size and the reaction the common stone has to shaping.
Gyth crosses his arms.
I own it as much as I own these robes on my back.

Sophistemon
2007-03-26, 09:37 PM
Gent smiles. "Perhaps you would be willing to part with it, then? I am something of a merchant. Name your price."

((Drat and bother! I gotta go for the night. See you guys tomorrow.))

Rebonack
2007-03-26, 09:37 PM
Maph'tey follows Gent's bow in kind, though it looks pretty awkward coming from him. He resigns himself to simply listening to the conversation.

AmberVael
2007-03-26, 09:41 PM
I doubt there is-
There is a strange, echoing, buzzing sound from nowhere that rises and falls in pitch.
... I see. Well then, that is a hard question.

Sophistemon
2007-03-27, 03:20 PM
Gent, very surreptitiously, looks for the source of the noise. He turns his attention back to Gyth. He smiles. "I'm willing to wager that you and I are very much alike, Mr. Gthyglck. We both appear to be collectors of ancient oddities. Perhaps if I were to offer you a piece from my private collection?" He ticks off a few items on his fingers:
"Soal's Silver Teeth? The Nine Books of Nirn? The Golden Rings of Azaman, maybe? I'm sure that we can come to an agreement."

Rebonack
2007-03-27, 03:35 PM
Maph’tey looks over the obelisk for a moment before trotting up to the pillar. He sniffs at it experimentally.

“Wonder how the information is stored…”

AmberVael
2007-03-27, 03:48 PM
The noise appears to be coming from a strange, flowing source of energy that Gyth is using.
I am afraid, for all my knowledge, that I have heard no mention of the items you name. Even so, this pillar is far more valuable than anything I have found before.
I will not pass it on lightly.
Gyth's hooded and masked face turns towards Maph'tey.
Stay back, and of all things do not touch the pillar.

Sophistemon
2007-03-27, 03:56 PM
Gent takes note that Gthyglck is in possession of an alien energy and continues on with his salesman's spiel. "Well, my collection is not limited to those items alone, good sir. I'm sure that I am in possession of something that you've not only heard of, but covet."

Rebonack
2007-03-27, 04:03 PM
The Teeny-Traveler freezes mid-sniff, glancing back at the robed fellow and wondering what would happen if he were to touch the thing.

AmberVael
2007-03-27, 04:07 PM
Gyth keeps a close eye on Maph'tey as he speaks to the Gent.
I am afraid that even the ancient Staff of Elder Channelers, the greatest creation of my people, does not compare to the knowledge stored within this pillar.

Sophistemon
2007-03-27, 04:23 PM
Gent pauses and thinks for a moment. "Ah well," he says. "If a trade won't do, how about an outright purchase? I am willing to buy your claim to the pillar from you. Name the amount and you shall have it."

Gent's brain catches hold of a detail and brings it to his attention.

"Your people?"

Rebonack
2007-03-27, 04:26 PM
Maph’tey keeps a close eye on their new ‘friend’ whilst wondering why the pillar would be ‘his’ if it's obvious the thing is in the territory of oodles of other humanoids.

AmberVael
2007-03-27, 04:28 PM
There is nothing I know of that will convince me to part with the pillar.
I will not divulge my race.

Sophistemon
2007-03-27, 04:30 PM
Gent sighs. "As you wish. If you will not accept trade or purchase, what will it take for me to gain possession of the pillar?"

He looks to Oracle.

"The pillar is important, is it not?"

AmberVael
2007-03-27, 04:35 PM
I did not refuse trade. I said that there is nothing I know of that I would trade it for.

The Oracle bows its head to the Gent.
The pillar could greatly aid your search.

Rebonack
2007-03-27, 04:36 PM
Maph’tey raises a lil’ forelimb.

“I have an idea. Have you figured out how to access the knowledge in the pillar yet, Gthyglck?”

Sophistemon
2007-03-27, 05:02 PM
Gent glances to Maph'tey and then turns his gaze back to Gthyglck, awaiting an answer.

AmberVael
2007-03-27, 05:04 PM
I have indeed.

Sophistemon
2007-03-27, 05:08 PM
"Then why have you not yet made use of the information contained within?"

Rebonack
2007-03-27, 05:08 PM
The cute little critter tilts his head to the side in a cute sort of way, kicking his Aura of Cuteness (Ex) into high gear.

“Well, since it’s a library then what harm could there be in my friend Gent looking at what it contains? It will still be yours and there wouldn’t be anything lost by you. And I’m sure Gent could more than repay you for your generosity.”

AmberVael
2007-03-27, 05:14 PM
Who says I have not?

The information contained within is not for Lessers. How do I know what you are?

Sophistemon
2007-03-27, 05:30 PM
Gent smiles. It isn't friendly any more; more of a grim tightening of the lips. Apparently the thought of what he 'is' is now an unpleasant one to him. He crosses his arms. "A good question, though it raises another. What are you, that you have the authority to turn others away?"

AmberVael
2007-03-27, 05:33 PM
I am one of the Privledged.
The buzzing power grows more noticeable, though no more intense. Its like he was waving it in front of you and displaying it as proof.

Sophistemon
2007-03-27, 05:56 PM
Gent connects the sound and the term and smiles, this time a real one. "I see," he says. "A Privleged person is one who belongs to a group, perhaps a race, of people that can use magic. A Lesser is a being for whom magic is impossible. Or illegal. A rather crude social hierarchy, but who am I to judge?" He chuckles. "If it is a display of magic you require, Gthyglck, a display of magic you shall have." He bends down and grasps a stone, then shows it to Gthyglck. He squeezes the rock between his two hands and, upon opening them, shows that the stone has been turned into a mirror-surfaced gemstone, flawlessly cut and brilliantly bright. He closes his hands over it again and, when he opens them a second time, reveals that the stone has been replaced by a swarm of silver-colored butterflies. He winks to Gthyglck. "Was that acceptable?"

AmberVael
2007-03-27, 05:59 PM
There is a slight hiss.
Are you not human? Or one of the Xentari?
Gyth's hand clenches tighter on his staff.

Sophistemon
2007-03-27, 06:01 PM
Gent Bends himself access to certain tidbits of information, primarily concerning the meaning of the word 'Xentari'. "No," he says, simply. "I am neither."

AmberVael
2007-03-27, 06:05 PM
Explain yourself.

Sophistemon
2007-03-27, 06:06 PM
Gent shrugs. "What is there to explain, friend? I have never been a Xentari and I just found out this week that I'm not human, either."

AmberVael
2007-03-27, 06:09 PM
What race of human appearance dares claim magic?

Sophistemon
2007-03-27, 06:21 PM
"The Dakorath, for one. And their descendants. I'm sure that there are others."

((Note that, thought Gent was using magic for his trick with the rock, the Dakorath really didn't. They used Imbiance, a power that Gent calls Bending.))

AmberVael
2007-03-27, 06:23 PM
There is a strange clicking sound.
You are a descendent?! How can I know you are telling the truth?

Sophistemon
2007-03-27, 06:33 PM
"I am. It surprised me, too. As for proof, my friend here is a creation of the Dakorath. It was he that told me of my ancestry. Oracle? Please tell our friend here of my... lineage."

Rebonack
2007-03-27, 07:26 PM
Maph'tey absently wonders when being human became a bad thing. If it weren't for his human component he would be busy eating people instead of arguing with some nutter about whether or not Gent is a 'lesser'.

Sophistemon
2007-03-27, 07:40 PM
((Did I ever mention that the platform dissolved? Because it did. It's an inconsequential detail now, but... you know. Just tossing it out there for completeness' sake.))

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 03:42 PM
The Oracle repeats his declaration of lineage, and Gyth makes a few more odd clacking noises.
I see.
If that is truly the case, then this pillar belongs to you more than it does to me.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 03:50 PM
Gent smiles. "I hardly doubt that it's that simple. It almost never is. What's the catch?"

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 03:52 PM
Only that I keep the pillar. You may use it as much as you wish.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 03:55 PM
Gent nods. "Done and done, then." He looks at the pillar. Then he frowns. "Well, this is an embarrassing moment to not know what you're doing. Oracle? Any hints?"

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 03:56 PM
Gent nods. "Done and done, then." He looks at the pillar. Then he frowns. "Well, this is an embarrassing moment to not know what you're doing. Oracle? Any hints?"

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 04:01 PM
The Dakorath created it to be used as one would use a source, but it requires physical contact.
Once connected, you may draw on and search for specific information you would like to find.
If you require demonstration, I could provide.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 04:11 PM
"Ah, simple enough." Gent places a hand on the side of the pillar and waits to see what happens.

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 04:18 PM
The area around his hand rapidly changes color to white, as if he had released a chemical into water.
He can feel it ready to be used... but he hasn't reached out towards it with anything more than his hand.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 04:23 PM
Gent opens his mind to the pillar and begins a search of its stockpiles of information. He is primarily concerned with the location of a Dakorath Alter and a Dakorath Elder.

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 04:30 PM
He finds vast amounts of information on the altars and the elders... but none of the elder's locations are recent. He does find the location of one altar, however. The other altars locations seem to be hinted at, but not divulged. Its almost as if it didn't tell where the altars are because it was public secret.
The notable elders were Calchas, Antinius, Arius, Nestor, Ptolomus, and Herkleas.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 04:42 PM
Gent makes a mental note of the altar's location, then probes deeper into the information on the Elders.

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 05:02 PM
Calchas was the Dakorath advisor, seer, and prophet. Chief advisor to Antinius, the Dakorath lord. He used to reside in a "small" palace in the center of the Dakorath city.
He apparently loved crafting art by hand. His work was widely known and celebrated, and was commonly considered better than even those who used magic to craft.

Antinius was the Dakorath lord, the crafty and cunning leader of the Dakorath. He was a spokesman, and his words swayed hundreds of people and races.
Furthermore, he had excellent power of creation, and was most known for crafting the star constellation Sirus.

Arius was Calchas's first apprentice, and was known for his radical philosophical ideas. He was a fiery orator and started hundreds of protests, but was a faithful student to Calchas. He had a way with inciting people's passions/
He, interestingly enough, had a great love of farming. When he wasn't leading rallys and rebellions, he could often be found toiling under the sun with various implements and plants.

Nestor was Calchas's second student. He was not as outspoken as Arius, but had a powerful logical and rational mind that was nigh unrivaled. His power was over the human mind and body that was uncanny.
He frequented the library and always hungered for new knowledge, but was no poor warrior either. He was high ranking in the Dakorath army.

Ptolomus was the warleader of the Dakorath, and his improvisation and knowledge of battlecraft was one of the most well known of his powers. He had some sort of power over it, but no one could ever quite pinpoint what it was. Some say he enchanted his troops with his voice, some argued that he enchanced their fighting abilities. Even more said that he had minor seer abilities.
However, his prowess as a leader was undisputed.

Lastly, Herkleas was the most powerful warrior of the forces. He was no great leader of it, and he did not desire to be that. But his strength and and skill were unmatched.
He allegedly sparred with ten opponents at once- to warm up.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 05:06 PM
Gent withdraws his hand, then places it back down. His mind pinpoints on the only actual location offered by that bought of information: Calchas' old palace. He searches for the location.

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 05:10 PM
The palace used to be very far from here. Over a hundred miles.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 05:17 PM
Gent withdraws his hand. He looks at Gthyglck. "I want to know; what is your interest in the pillar?"

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 05:19 PM
It contains much knowledge collected over the ages. It is a source of insight and wisdom that none can hope to rival.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 05:25 PM
"So your interest is purely scholarly, then?"

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 05:28 PM
It could be thought of that way, yes.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 05:42 PM
"What information interests you in particular?"

((I'm really only stalling until Maph'tey gets back.))

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 05:43 PM
Calchas. The Oracle. The use of Imbiance in precognition.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 05:51 PM
Gent raises an eyebrow. "Interested in the future, hm?"

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 05:53 PM
In a sense.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 06:10 PM
"Would you be interested in joining us, then, on our trip to Calchas' palace?"

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 06:19 PM
Gyth seems to think, the strange clicking sound coming from him again.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 06:45 PM
Gent relaxes his posture and stretches a bit. It feels like he's been standing forever.

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 06:46 PM
The pillar holds more interest to me.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 06:55 PM
Gent nods. "As you wish, Mr. Gthyglck." He reforms the platform a few yards off and begins walking towards it, motioning for his compatriots to follow. "It was a pleasure meeting you."

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 06:57 PM
The Oracle boards the platform as Gyth waves.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 07:08 PM
((We're on pause, I guess, until Rebonack gets back.))

Rebonack
2007-03-28, 07:22 PM
Maph'tey is certainly ready to get going.

"A palace, huh? What is, or was, this Calchas guy like?"

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 07:49 PM
The platform begins to lift, though remains low enough for Maph'tey to hop on board. "Oracle? Care to field this one?"

Rebonack
2007-03-28, 07:52 PM
The Teeny-Traveler manages to hop on with expert... hoppingness.

Or something.

He plops down on his haunches, ready to hear the construct's explanation.

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 07:55 PM
Calchas was a man who learned far more than many of his peers. He was wise, powerful, and knew how to enjoy his life, no matter the turns it took.
He was one of the few Dakorath who thought there was merit in the requests of the gods.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 08:00 PM
The platform begins to speed towards the palace. Gent offers Gthyglck a final wave before turning around and watching the landscape speed past.

Rebonack
2007-03-28, 08:03 PM
Maph'tey tilts his head to the side, managing to look absolutely adorable in doing so.

"Why did he differ in his opinion on the gods in regards to the majority of his people?"

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 08:04 PM
The Oracle is almost affected by the cuteness, but he is a construct, so he is not.
But he still feels oddly compelled to pet Maph'tey on the head.

He did not divulge his reasoning to me.

Rebonack
2007-03-28, 08:09 PM
Meph'tey begins making a high-pitch humming noise that sounds like a fair mix between a cat purring and a thrush's trill.

"I'll have to ask him about that if I get the chance. I've always been curious about why people devote themselves to gods aside from the whole padding their godly power part."

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 08:26 PM
Calchas is no longer among the living.

Rebonack
2007-03-28, 08:29 PM
Maph'tey turns his gaze to the terrain rapidly flitting by below.

"Oh... I... guess I won't then."

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 08:30 PM
It is improbable.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 08:36 PM
Gent chuckles. "The living have spoken to the dead before, Maph'tey. I'd be surprised if you hadn't, considering the number of liches walking around Town."

Rebonack
2007-03-28, 08:39 PM
"Yes, but..." Maph'tey glances up (way up) at the Oracle. "He's just dead, right? Not undead?"

AmberVael
2007-03-28, 08:46 PM
The Oracle nods.

Sophistemon
2007-03-28, 08:54 PM
"There is a spell, though. Speak with Dead. A common one, if I'm not mistaken. So contacting the deceased cannot be impossible."

((I was sick today, and I'm pretty tired. Gonna hit the hay early tonight, get a fresh start tomorrow. See you all then.))

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 05:29 PM
The platform continues to speed on towards the palace.

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 05:54 PM
The Oracle remains motionless, its white, gold decorated face entirely blank as normal.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 06:47 PM
Gent turns to Oracle. "How far are we from the palace?"

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 06:48 PM
We are now fifty miles from the palace.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 06:54 PM
Gent nods. "Good." He smiles. "I am a-tingle with anticipation."

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 06:58 PM
Master Calchas's palace was an interesting place.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 07:06 PM
Gent arches an eyebrow. "I can imagine. If the Dakorath were as powerful as you've told me, I'm sure that their architecture was amazing."

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 07:11 PM
I am quite sure that it will be mostly, if not all, ruins by now.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 07:13 PM
Gent frowns. "I might have this planet rebuilt, if only to see it in its former glory. Do you think, Oracle, that the palace will offer clues as to where we can find an Elder?"

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 07:14 PM
Perhaps. I cannot say more.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 07:51 PM
Gent nods, and stares into the distance. He thinks that he can make out the palace.

((Care to offer a description, Vael?))

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 07:52 PM
The ruins, for being hundreds of thousands of years old, are surprisingly intact. Especially considering all those annoying adventurers.
However, they are still too distant to really make out.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 07:55 PM
Being only a few miles away at most, it does not take long for the platform to reach the palace grounds, where it settles itself down to dirt-level and vanishes. Gent looks up at the ruins. "Interesting."

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 08:01 PM
The wings are mostly crumbled away, but the main palace is still standing... it even looks recently built...
In fact, that could explain the people in the front who look like they are reconstructing it.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 08:13 PM
Gent calls to one of the people. Presumably he calls to the one most likely to be in charge.

"Ho there! What's going on here?"

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 08:18 PM
A rather distinguished man- and by distinguished I mean stuffy and full of himself- turns and looks at the Gent, raising one eyebrow in disdain and pomp.
I am have bought this old palace from his Lord Boltwater, and I am refurbishing it.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 08:20 PM
((You're making fun of me, aren't you?))

Gent smiles. "Truly? How wonderful, another fellow just as interested in ancient artifacts as myself. Tell me, sir. Have you found anything interesting inside?"

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 08:23 PM
((Err... not intentionally))

The man humphs.
That'd be my buisness, vagrant.

Rebonack
2007-03-29, 08:24 PM
Maph'tey walks up beside Gent and plops down in his overly cute fashion.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 08:31 PM
Gent looks at himself, to see if he is clothed in rags. Assured that he is not, he looks again to the new owner.

"Excuse me? Vagrant?"

((Welcome back, Reb.))

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 08:33 PM
Run along, I have work to attend to.
He turns back to looking important.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 08:49 PM
Gent's face grows a little red, and he isn't blushing.

"'Run along'? I beg your pardon? Do you have any idea who you're- no, I'm being rude, aren't I? Forgive me. If you're truly too engaged to answer questions, would you mind it if my friends and I took a look around?"

Rebonack
2007-03-29, 08:50 PM
((Nothing like history of American ecology to eat up my time =P))

Maph'tey leans over toward Gent.

"How come everyone we meet here thinks they're so above everyone else?"

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 08:51 PM
The man snaps his fingers, and a man in a blue uniform comes up. He is holding a rather thick, metal shod staff.
I'm sorry, but you have to go. Lord's orders.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 08:55 PM
((Isn't Maph'tey still small? Even if he leaned over, he wouldn't be near head-height, which would mean that he isn't whispering. Of course, I could be wrong.))

"I don't know. Perhaps it's something in the water."

Gent looks at the man with the club, then to the owner of the palace. He raises an eyebrow. "You aren't serious?"

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 08:56 PM
I am afraid so. Please, I don't want to have to use force, its best for all of us if you just go on your way.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 09:00 PM
Gent nods to the guard. "I acknowledge and respect the fact that you're only doing your job. In addition to that, you appear to be a far more respectful person than your employer." Gent smiles. "You're certainly much more polite." He turns to Oracle. "Oracle, any chance this palace still contains clues as to the location of an Elder, even after the remodeling?"

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 09:03 PM
The Oracle nods.
It is quite possible. In fact, the remodeling is more accurate to the truth than the ruins.
There is a slight cough from a man behind them.

Rebonack
2007-03-29, 09:03 PM
((He's totally throwing his voice.))

Maph'tey, being about the size of a large cat at the moment and looking like little more than an animal proceeds to attempt trotting past the staff wielding man as if he had completely failed to comprehend what he was saying.

And to look cute while doing it.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 09:05 PM
Gent sighs. "I was rather afraid of that." He turns around just in time to see Maph'tey attempting to sneak by.

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 09:10 PM
And please take your... pet with you.
The guard begins moving back towards the palace.

The man behind the Gent appears to be a simply dressed person with slightly untidy brown hair. There is a bit of earth on his hands.
I'm to show you back towards the town hall, if you'd like to try and arrange a viewing when the palace is open to the public.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 09:12 PM
Gent looks at the man. Then he sighs. "Of course. Lead the way, good sir." He looks back and motions for Oracle. Maph'tey can choose to follow, or not. He's got free will for a reason.

Rebonack
2007-03-29, 09:13 PM
Maph'tey cranes his neck around and, following the whole 'pet' cover, scampers off after Gent.

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 09:15 PM
The Oracle turns to follow the Gent.

The man looks back at the Oracle as he starts walking.
Haven't seen somethin' like that in a while. Where'ya from?
His voice is a little more accented now.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 09:20 PM
"Another planet."

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 09:22 PM
Really now? One of tha' outworlders?
The man seems interested.
Name's Rius, by the way.

Rebonack
2007-03-29, 09:23 PM
Maph'tey does an exceptional job of disguising a laugh as a sneeze.

Sophistemon
2007-03-29, 09:24 PM
"Pleased to meet you, Rius. These are my friends, Oracle and Maph'tey. Most people call me Gent."

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 09:26 PM
Good t' meet'ya. What in'rest do'ya have in that old palace?
Rius looks curiously at Maph'tey.
An' whats that?

Rebonack
2007-03-29, 10:17 PM
((Sorry about poofing away. I had some company to amuse. Fortunately my new Wii does an excellent job of that =D))

Maph'tey, at this point, decides that the whole 'I'm a cute little pet whatsit' thing isn't going to be helpful.

"I'm a gavakhole," he says in his adorably squeaky voice while trotting along next to Gent. "Well, two-thirds anyway. The rest is human. Before you ask about the odd combination I think it would be sufficient to say 'a wizard did it'."

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 10:19 PM
Ah hm.
The man seems to be pretending to know what that is.

Rebonack
2007-03-29, 10:31 PM
"I'm from another planet... well, no that isn't quite right. Another plane...? No..." Maph'tey appears to be in thought for some time before he settles on an explanation. "I'm from somewhere else."

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 10:32 PM
Somewhere else, eh? Ain't been there before.
Rius grins.

Rebonack
2007-03-29, 10:44 PM
"Well, that's probably a good thing. People tend to get stuck in the place I'm from," Maph'tey responds with what sounds like far too much familiarity with that property. "So, I'm curious, are you one of the people working to restore Calchas' palace? What's it like inside?"

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 10:47 PM
I'm th' gardener. I was well rec'mended, so his lordship decided to hire me.
Rius grins, obviously proud of himself.

Rebonack
2007-03-29, 10:52 PM
"Really?" Maph'tey sounds honestly intrigued. "I haven't met a gardener before. Well, not a professional gardener anyway. What sorts of landscapes do you specialize in? Do you do those neat hedge carvings?"

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 10:54 PM
Hedges, flowers, bushes, trees- decoration, practical, anythin' you might want.
He looks back at them, a smile on his face.

Rebonack
2007-03-29, 11:11 PM
"I carve gems," Maph'tey says, sounding quite pleased with himself. "I'm pretty good at it too. Unfortunately I don't have any examples of my work with me right now. I figure that's sort of like carving hedges."

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 11:12 PM
Ah I know 'bout that. Had a friend who did stuff like it.

Rebonack
2007-03-29, 11:37 PM
Maph'tey grins.

"You know, Rius, you're one of the first people we've met since coming here that wasn't ready to write us off as being below himself."

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 11:40 PM
Well, I ain' so high in the ranks m'self. Plus, it isn' like they got somethin' up on us anyways.
Anyone shoul' have a chance to prove their worth. Took me a while to fig're it out, but I did.

Rebonack
2007-03-29, 11:53 PM
"Well... everyone has what they're good at, even if what they're good at is just being born into the right family," Maph'tey responds with a sigh.

AmberVael
2007-03-29, 11:55 PM
Aye, guess thats so.
He glances at the Gent.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 12:37 AM
Gent glances at Rius the gardener.

"Yes?"

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 12:43 AM
Jest wonderin' why you were so silen,' tha's all.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 12:51 AM
"Thinking. I have a ... well, I have a lot on my mind. It needs sorting out and categorizing so that I can make sense of it."

He adjusts his hat to be more comfortable, then looks at Rius.

"Also, I'm getting pretty agitated with the number of people here that seem to think they're better than everyone else. Bah. It bothers me when the nobles look down on us common folk."

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 12:57 AM
Mm. They tend ta do that.
The town is growing closer.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 12:59 AM
"What do they call this town, Rius?"

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 01:01 AM
This town? We're in Blackwater, good sir.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 08:23 AM
((No wonder the water effects all the nobles like that if it's black and all.

*Ba dum dum tish*))

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 12:47 PM
"Blackwater. I like that. It rolls nicely off of the tongue. Have you lived here long, Rius?"

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 01:27 PM
A fair number a years now.
The group has nearly reached Blackwater, and Rius leads them aside to a house a little ways out of the town. The yard is fantastically arranged, with bright colored flowers, especially red, yellow and orange, planted alongside a path leading to the front door.
The fences that border the flowers (but not the path) have some kind of flowering vine strewn along them.
To one side there is a tree with reddish colored leaves and small white flowers on it. The grass is beautiful green, and a small hedge runs along the side of the house opposite of the three.
The house itself doesn't appear to be all that special. Its just a small, one story structure.
The secretary is gonna be in late today, so I figured we might as well stop by my house. Get ya off yer feet and all.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 01:33 PM
Gent looks around. "You're an artist."

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 01:35 PM
Well thank ya. I have put some time in learnin' how ta do it.
He leads the way up the path and to the front door, which he simply opens. Apparently there is no lock on it.
He waves the three inside.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 01:47 PM
Gent enters, followed by Oracle.

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 01:51 PM
The inside of the house is as simple as the outside of it was. Its nothing special, just simple made furnishings and common, everyday items.
Except...
There is a model of the palace on the table. A very, very accurate model that seems to depict it entirely remade. It appears to be accurate in every way, including the materials it is made of.
Certain items around the table hint at Rius trying to decide how he was going to decorate out front, and that the model was being used for that purpose.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 02:03 PM
Gent's eyes wander over the model, absorbing detail.

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 02:07 PM
It is fantastically, almost unbelieveably detailed. It is almost as if someone-
Rius comes over and interrupts the train of thought by loudly clanking down a tea set. He moves the palace model to one side.
Please, sit down.
So I asked before, but I think my question got missed in tha' conversation. What 'xactly is your in'erest in tha palace?

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 02:36 PM
Gent sits. "I am attempting to find the location of a living Dakorath Elder. Calchas, one such Elder, owned that palace a very long time ago. We had hoped to search it for clues."

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 02:43 PM
Rius swears violently.
Ye hadran amul zinahd!
His accent is entirely gone.
He lunges towards the door and touches something on the frame.
By the nine primal tongues, man, can't you be a little discrete?!
Do you know how long I've successfully hidden?! Did you really want to ruin it all that much??

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 02:49 PM
Gent arches an eyebrow and sips his tea. "Who would pay that much attention to a gardener and three strangers?" He eyes his cup. "This is really rather good. I have a few blends back home that you might be interested in."

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 02:51 PM
Oh, just an entire pantheon of gods looking out for anyone talking about the Dakorath!
He scowls at the Gent.
What got into your head?

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 02:54 PM
Gent smiles. "I would have been more careful if I'd felt that there were harm in it. Trust me." He puts his tea down and stands, extending his hand. "Pleased to meet you, Arius. People call me the Gent." He has either already forgotten his real name or neglects to mention it due to its unfamiliarity to him.

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 02:58 PM
He sighs and takes the Gent's hand.
I know.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 03:02 PM
"I think," says Gent, "That we have a great deal to talk about. My friends and I have been searching the planet for you. Well, not you personally. A- ... an Elder. It's a pleasure to finally meet one."

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 03:04 PM
He nods.
I've been watching the Oracle since he was found.
He touches the palace, and then vanishes.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 03:08 PM
Gent places a finger on intricate model of the palace.

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 03:09 PM
The Gent finds himself standing within the model, which is now lifesized.
Or rather... he is sized to it.
Or something. Suffice to say, their sizes are proportional.
Arius is walking towards the doors.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 03:13 PM
Gent follows, humming merrily.

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 03:15 PM
Arius uses a flash of imbiance to open the doors.
He does not have as much power as the Gent, but it is obvious he knows exactly how to use what he has. His finesse and skill is incredible.
He slips inside.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 03:19 PM
Gent follows, adding a whistle to his tune.

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 03:23 PM
The inside of the palace is entirely crafted with the strange, obsidian like stone that the pillar was made of. Except that some of it seems to be staying white, while the rest is black.
It creates a unique pattern in the stone... and as soon as Arius moves by it begins shifting, creating an eternally dancing color scheme of black and white.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 03:24 PM
Gent stops his impromptu music to look at the shifting patterns.

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 03:26 PM
A large amount of color simply stops around the Gent, creating a pattern of concentric circles.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 03:35 PM
"I like that. I'm going to implement that in my shop." He walks quickly to catch up with Arius.

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 03:36 PM
Arius leads him to a council chamber.
The Oracle, interestingly enough, is already inside.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 03:40 PM
Gent takes it in stride. "Hello, Oracle. How'd you get here?"

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 03:42 PM
Master Arius asked me to come here.
Arius smiles and sits down in a chair.
The table has a head, but Arius does not choose that seat.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 03:44 PM
Neither does Gent, who sits across from Arius.

Hey, you don't make friends by acting like a pretentious jerk.

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 03:46 PM
Invading the palace will be a very difficult thing for the deities, which is why I brought us here.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 03:47 PM
Gent looks around. "I can imagine. You mean to say that they still bother your people, after all of this time?"

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 03:50 PM
Arius laughs bitterly.
They will not rest until we are dead. They know of the prophecy, you see. So by killing all the Dakorath elders, they can partially rid themselves of the chance of being overthrown by the prophesied.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 03:53 PM
Gent's mouth tightens. "I was unaware that the prophesied heir was to overthrow the gods."

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 03:55 PM
The prophecy does not specify, but the gods assume that the prophesied will be allied with the Dakorath.
Those of us who remain... some of us still want to see the gods "put in their place." The deities know this, and obviously feel that the prophesied will be a great risk to them.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 03:59 PM
"Not all of the gods are enemies to the Dakorath, you know. Where I come from, gods walk the streets as mortals. I would be surprised if they knew anything about you. Kyrian, Inari, Aesa, Iames... I doubt they wish for your extinction." He pauses.

"Or mine."

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 04:01 PM
I generalize. My words only target all the gods in this plane and universe's pantheon.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 04:04 PM
Gent nods. "Ah, all right then. I suppose that these would be the original gods, then? Created by the Dakorath all of those aeons ago?"

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 04:06 PM
That is correct.

Sophistemon
2007-03-31, 04:08 PM
Gent crosses his hands on the tabletop. "I am going to assume that you know what I am, as you mentioned watching Oracle since he was activated. I assume that you know who and what my parents were, to make me what I am. Might I be so bold as to assume that you will help me fulfill the prophecy, that I might become a Dakotrath as is my birthright?"

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 04:11 PM
I am deciding whether I want the prophecy to be fufilled by you.
Arius voice is not condemning or harsh, simply truthful.