PDA

View Full Version : Optimization [DMG] Best common/uncommon magic items?

MaxWilson
2014-11-29, 09:08 PM
Rare items tend not to be cost-effective to forge, but Uncommon items can be forged in three weeks with 500 gp at third level (theoretically). What are the best items to forge?

So far I've spotted the following, in rough order of how badly I'd want to spend the 500 gp to forge them:

Top 3:
Wand of Web (uncommon, 7 charges/recharge 1d6+1 daily, cast DC 15 Web for one charge, requires attunement by spellcaster) - triple your Webs per day!
Winged Boots (uncommon, 4 hours flying per day, 1 minute minimum, requires attunement) - fly with no Concentration required!
Goggles of Night (uncommon, grants 60' darkvision or adds 60' to darkvision range, no attunement) - with 120' darkvision you can play the same tricks as Devil's Sight without investing in warlock levels or even casting Darkness!

Good:
Cloak of Protection (uncommon, +1 to AC/saves, requires attunement) - defensive bonus
Shield +1 (uncommon, no attunement needed) - better meat shields
Weapon +1 (uncommon, no attunement needed) - kill monsters more efficiently
Bag of Holding (uncommon, no attunement needed) - haul treasure and/or skeleton armies

Situationally good but worth 500gp:
Headband of Intellect (uncommon, grants 19 Int, requires attunement) - reduces MADness
Gauntlets of Ogre Power (uncommon, grants 19 Str, requires attunement) - reduces MADness
Hat of Disguise (uncommon, cast Disguise Self at will, requires attunement) - infiltration and/or scouting ahead in goblin guise; replicates 18th level wizard ability
Gem of Brightness (uncommon; 50 charges; 0 charges to produce light; 1 charge to DC 15 blind one enemy within 60' for up to 1 minute, re-save every round; 5 charges to blind everyone within 30' cone; never recharges) - disable for cheap
Pipes of Haunting (uncommon, 3 charges/1d3 recharge, 1 charge to DC 15 frighten all creatures within 30' for 1 minute/re-save every round, friendlies immune, no attunement, requires wind pipe proficiency) - become a better blocker than a Sentinel without even attuning
Decanter of Endless Water (uncommon, requires action every round to produce water, no attunement) - infinite water is cool
Bag of Tricks (uncommon, summon 3 random creatures/day, command with bonus action, no attunement needed) - meat shields, no duration/concentration required
Gloves of Thievery (uncommon, +5 to Sleight of Hand/Open Locks, no attunement needed) - free lockpicking Expertise
Helm of Telepathy (uncommon, DC 13 Detect Thoughts at will and bi-directional communication, Suggestion 1/day, requires attunement) - intrigue
Deck of Illusions (uncommon, generates realistic-acting illusions of monsters when card thrown which you can optionally control) - potentially useful for bluffing, no Concentration required
Eversmoking bottle (uncommon, smokes continuously when opened, up to 120' radius cloud) - infinite smoke is also cool, depending on how your DM runs obscurement

Conversely, there are some items (Sovereign Glue) which I would never spend 500,000 gp and 54 years to create.

Oscredwin
2014-11-29, 09:11 PM
Is there no 19 dex item?

bloodshed343
2014-11-29, 09:14 PM
If you use a headband of intellect with a racial bonus to int, do you have 20 int or 19?

MaxWilson
2014-11-29, 09:18 PM
Is there no 19 dex item?

I looked for one but didn't see any. That's actually why I made this thread, I was hoping I'd overlooked it.

If you use a headband of intellect with a racial bonus to int, do you have 20 int or 19?

ghost_warlock
2014-11-29, 09:36 PM
Where is the +1/+2/+3 arcane/druidic focus or holy symbol? Why would casters create all these magic swords and not create a magic implement for themselves?

Naanomi
2014-11-29, 09:41 PM
Where is the +1/+2/+3 arcane/druidic focus or holy symbol? Why would casters create all these magic swords and not create a magic implement for themselves?
Presumably they would but Spellcasting just doesn't work in a way that is augmentable the way a sword is, so it isn't an option? Or home brew it if magic works that way in your home setting

tcrudisi
2014-11-29, 10:00 PM
Were magic items given a suggested price or at least a "this is how often you pass them out" chart?

Kaeso
2014-11-29, 10:02 PM
Could anyone explain me why the stat items grant 19 of a certain stat? Why not 18 or 20? 19 is such a weird number, considering it's odd.

Naanomi
2014-11-29, 10:06 PM
Could anyone explain me why the stat items grant 19 of a certain stat? Why not 18 or 20? 19 is such a weird number, considering it's odd.
Presumably it represents being 'not the absolute best, which benefits those who invested naturally into that ability, but as close to that as possible'

Envyus
2014-11-29, 10:07 PM

For Ogre Strength at least it makes you as strong as an ogre and they have 19 strength.

Oscredwin
2014-11-29, 10:27 PM
Presumably it represents being 'not the absolute best, which benefits those who invested naturally into that ability, but as close to that as possible'

I actually really like this. The highest stat at character creation is a 17. A 19 is really impressive. A 20 is the absolute pinnacle of effectiveness. If you look at how much people here like feats, a half orc barbarian isn't going to get a 20 Str until level 16 (polearm master, sentinel, then two stat boosts). It's a really impressive (ie high level) warrior or one is is just pure physical force (ie doesn't take feats) who can do better than an ogre.

I understand not getting them for Con (everyone would want one), and sort of for dex (again, crazy popular), but not really Wis and Cha.

Naanomi
2014-11-29, 10:35 PM
I understand not getting them for Con (everyone would want one), and sort of for dex (again, crazy popular), but not really Wis and Cha.
Con would be rough, no one likes recalculating HP on a regular basis.

As for mental stats, tough to say. I would guess that most people who really want Wis and Cha are either going to Max it already (primary casters) or have the MAD balance as part of their design (Paladin)... nostalgia might have something to do with it; with Ogre Gauntlets and Belts of Giant Strength being old hats compared to any other stat booster in D+D history.

Baptor
2014-11-29, 10:38 PM
Is anyone else kinda concerned that a player with +1 full plate, a +1 shield, a +1 cloak and the Defense fighting style would have 23 AC? He's only using one attunement slot for all of that and he has an AC only two less than that of a god (Tiamat = 25AC).

Oscredwin
2014-11-29, 10:39 PM

As for mental stats, tough to say. I would guess that most people who really want Wis and Cha are either going to Max it already (primary casters) or have the MAD balance as part of their design (Paladin)... nostalgia might have something to do with it; with Ogre Gauntlets and Belts of Giant Strength being old hats compared to any other stat booster in D+D history.

Agree, but then why int? To help EK fighters and AT rogues?

MaxWilson
2014-11-29, 10:58 PM

I'd say there's probably some deliberate asymmetry going on. Another example: there's a Wand of the War Mage that can boost spell attack to-hit by +1/+2/+3 and let you ignore half cover, but only warlocks have a Rod which can boost spell attack to-hit and spell DCs.

Asymmetry is fun.

Is anyone else kinda concerned that a player with +1 full plate, a +1 shield, a +1 cloak and the Defense fighting style would have 23 AC? He's only using one attunement slot for all of that and he has an AC only two less than that of a god (Tiamat = 25AC).

I'm a bit concerned about it too, but not that concerned since +1 armor is quite hard to get (rare).

Naanomi
2014-11-29, 11:03 PM
Agree, but then why int? To help EK fighters and AT rogues?
As armor in the intellect devourer wars? Or... to boost Investigation checks for rogues already spread too thin?

Slipperychicken
2014-11-30, 12:17 AM

I think that's what the Int/Wis items are for.

His AC is actually 24 (18+1 from fullplate, 2+1 from shield, 1 from cloak, 1 from defense).

Also, I'm not too worried. He sunk an awful lot of resources to get that AC, and his offense is probably lacking unless he dipped his first level in fighter or something.

Starsinger
2014-11-30, 12:40 AM

Wand of the Warmage +1/+2/+3

Oh and in regards to the OP... Rings of Warmth are better than a Ring of Cold Resistance in every way.

MaxWilson
2014-11-30, 12:41 AM

Wand of the War-caster works for any spellcaster including druids. +1/uncommon, +2/rare, +3/very rare, adds the bonus to spell attack to-hit. Requires attunement.

Honestly though, I'd prioritize making a longbow +1 for my fighter buddy over a wand of the warmage for my wizardly self. Cantrips are pretty low on the totem pole of usefulness.

Pex
2014-11-30, 01:24 AM
I actually really like this. The highest stat at character creation is a 17. A 19 is really impressive. A 20 is the absolute pinnacle of effectiveness. If you look at how much people here like feats, a half orc barbarian isn't going to get a 20 Str until level 16 (polearm master, sentinel, then two stat boosts). It's a really impressive (ie high level) warrior or one is is just pure physical force (ie doesn't take feats) who can do better than an ogre.

The highest stat at character creation is 20.

Scirocco
2014-11-30, 01:42 AM

There is a Con item, the Amulet of Health. Pretty sure it's rare quality.

MaxWilson
2014-11-30, 01:51 AM
Were magic items given a suggested price or at least a "this is how often you pass them out" chart?

Sorry, I didn't see this. They were given a suggested forging price (500 gp for uncommon, plus 20 days' effort), a suggested selling price (I can't remember, but I know that you need high Persuasion to have a good chance at getting full value), but I don't remember if there's a suggested Purchase price or even whether there are any rules for buying magic items at all. There is a random treasure table with magic items on it (not by rarity but as specific items), and a suggested "number of treasure hoards of each CR" that each campaign will typically stumble across. You could crunch some numbers from that to figure out how common each individual item is likely to be.

Actually there are about ten random treasure tables, letter A through J or something, and higher-CR creatures roll on better tables.

Socko525
2014-11-30, 03:25 AM
I'd say some of my favorites are:
Adamantine Armor-Uncommon (even for full plate), does not require attunement, and makes you immune to critical hits
Javelin of lightning-Uncommon, does not require attunement, turns into a bolt of lightning, travels 120' to a target. Anyone in line that fails a dc 13 dex save takes 4d6 lightning damage. When it hits the target, you make an attack roll as normal, if you hit it does 4d6 lightning damage. That effect is once per day, but it is still usable as a magic weapon otherwise
Sentinel shield-Uncommon, requires attunement-while holding it you have advantage on initiative rolls and perception checks
Weapon of Warning-Uncommon, requires attunement-while weilding its on your person you have advantage on initiative checks and you and all companions within 30 feet of you cannot be surprised. Also it magically awakens you and your companions within 30' if your sleeping naturally and combat begins

Giant2005
2014-11-30, 03:27 AM
Sorry, I didn't see this. They were given a suggested forging price (500 gp for uncommon, plus 20 days' effort), a suggested selling price (I can't remember, but I know that you need high Persuasion to have a good chance at getting full value), but I don't remember if there's a suggested Purchase price or even whether there are any rules for buying magic items at all. There is a random treasure table with magic items on it (not by rarity but as specific items), and a suggested "number of treasure hoards of each CR" that each campaign will typically stumble across. You could crunch some numbers from that to figure out how common each individual item is likely to be.

Actually there are about ten random treasure tables, letter A through J or something, and higher-CR creatures roll on better tables.

With non-magic items, the purchase price is double the selling price so you could easily use that same formula if you want to sell magic weapons in a shop somewhere.

Sartharina
2014-11-30, 03:30 AM

Nope. A barbarian can rock an AC 24 with just a shield.

Slipperychicken
2014-11-30, 03:35 AM
Nope. A barbarian can rock an AC 24 with just a shield.

You mean unarmored, with 20 dex, and 24 con from Primal Champion?

eastmabl
2014-11-30, 04:05 AM
The highest stat at character creation is 20.

While true, point buy limits characters to the hugest unmodified start of 15. Since we're find if talking theory and not "can you roll an 18," we tend not to discuss rolled stats.

Felvion
2014-11-30, 07:53 AM
Reffering to the op, why no common items bro?

yorkshiredave
2014-11-30, 08:18 AM
Can I ask about the sort of wands Wizards made in 3.5e, the ones that had such potential to unbalance a game with massive firepower, a wand of Fireballs at level 5 for example. Will my players be able to do something similar in 5e. Does a wand of fireball still exist, what does it now require to make and what does it give ?

Vogonjeltz
2014-11-30, 09:14 AM
Can I ask about the sort of wands Wizards made in 3.5e, the ones that had such potential to unbalance a game with massive firepower, a wand of Fireballs at level 5 for example. Will my players be able to do something similar in 5e. Does a wand of fireball still exist, what does it now require to make and what does it give ?

Not unless you give it to them on purpose. The default is that magic items can not be created. These are all variant rules in case you the DM decide you want players to be able to make them for some reason.

Ghost Nappa
2014-11-30, 10:19 AM
While true, point buy limits characters to the hugest unmodified start of 15. Since we're find if talking theory and not "can you roll an 18," we tend not to discuss rolled stats.

The original post did not clarify what method of stat creation was being used. If you recall from the PHB, there is no official method of creation. The PHB simply includes rules for point-buy in the event your table elects to use it.

As for whether or not point-buy or rolling is more common, it's probably best not to assume things for other people's tables.

Giant2005
2014-11-30, 10:21 AM
The original post did not clarify what method of stat creation was being used. If you recall from the PHB, there is no official method of creation. The PHB simply includes rules for point-buy in the event your table elects to use it.

As for whether or not point-buy or rolling is more common, it's probably best not to assume things for other people's tables.

The PHB does have an official way of allocating abilities and that is via rolling 4D6 and dropping the lowest.

Ghost Nappa
2014-11-30, 10:28 AM
The PHB does have an official way of allocating abilities and that is via rolling 4D6 and dropping the lowest.

I would like to revise my earlier report.

MaxWilson
2014-11-30, 11:40 AM
Adamantine Armor-Uncommon (even for full plate), does not require attunement, and makes you immune to critical hits

Oho, good catch Socko! Mithral Full Plate Armor is cheaper than regular Full Plate, and quicker to forge! I think I like Mithral better than Adamantine but they both have their uses.

I'm adding Mithral Half Plate to my personal list of wants for my Str 11 warlock/wizard.

Because I didn't see any common items. At all. I skimmed over the potions section so there might be some common potions though that I just didn't see.

It exists and it's rare. Vogonjeltz is right, magic item creation is actually an additional/optional downtime option (which I think you might be better off not using, given the exploits we are discovering in this thread), but if you use the DMG rules, a wand of fireballs would take a 6th level caster who knows the formula 5000 gp and 200 days' worth of effort for you to create. Once you've got it, any spellcaster can attune it (hello bard!) and use it to cast DC 15 fireballs (1 charge, plus 1 charge per spell level boost to the fireball, so 9th level fireball is 7 charges). It regains 1d6+1 charges a day and has a 1 in 20 chance of becoming nonmagical each time it goes down to 0 charges.

Generally speaking, I would recommend a Wand of Web instead as a much more cost-effective investment. As good as a fireball on most creatures (better vs. a big monster like a dragon with poor DX saves), but 1/10 the cost and 1/10 the time.

Giant2005
2014-11-30, 12:02 PM

What does that actually mean? Does a natural 20 do no damage or do regular damage?

MaxWilson
2014-11-30, 12:08 PM
What does that actually mean? Does a natural 20 do no damage or do regular damage?

Critical hit becomes a regular hit.

Socko525
2014-11-30, 12:21 PM
Yup no double damage and if by some chance your AC was high enough to avoid an attack with a roll of 20 you'd dodge it

MaxWilson
2014-11-30, 01:37 PM
Yup no double damage and if by some chance your AC was high enough to avoid an attack with a roll of 20 you'd dodge it

I disagree. A normal hit is still a hit.

Scirocco
2014-11-30, 04:11 PM

I suspect that "common" items are found only in Chapter 5 of the PHB.

Slipperychicken
2014-11-30, 04:50 PM

It doesn't make you "immune to crits", it turns critical hits into normal hits. If someone gets a nat 20, he still auto-hits, but it's not a critical. It deals normal damage and doesn't trigger any critical effects.

yorkshiredave
2014-11-30, 08:14 PM
Thanks MaxWilson. I don't want to ban the manufacture of magic items after all there an integral part of the game, but your answer seems to confirm my worst fears, maybe worse at least in 3.5e the wand did'nt re-charge indefinitely. After all the careful character balancing in the game magic items seem to mess it up again.

If a character knows a spell does it also automatically know the formula to make an item ?

Starsinger
2014-11-30, 08:15 PM
yorkshiredave, if it sets your mind at ease, there is a variant for wands wherein instead of recharging daily, it has 25 charges period.

Inchoroi
2014-12-01, 12:23 AM
yorkshiredave, if it sets your mind at ease, there is a variant for wands wherein instead of recharging daily, it has 25 charges period.

The one thing about magic item creation is that it takes forever. The above-mentioned Wand of Fireballs is 200 days worth of work--meaning that character isn't out adventuring with the rest of the party, unless the DM allows them to really take that entire time out of their plot (I wouldn't...). It basically becomes self-limited because of the time-frame--not to mention the money required.

Giant2005
2014-12-01, 12:34 AM
Are there actual rules about magic item restrictions? As in, who can use them?
Can a Barbarian swing that Wand of Fireballs around, causing things to blow up?

Basically I'm asking if the Rogue's (Thief) ability to use magic items has any actual worth.

Easy_Lee
2014-12-01, 12:44 AM
The one thing about magic item creation is that it takes forever. The above-mentioned Wand of Fireballs is 200 days worth of work.

Regarding this, I strongly suspect the crafting rules are one area that nearly anyone will just houserule if players want to actually craft. The crafting rules suck so strongly as to almost be beyond belief.

Everyone knows the exact cost of everything they make
Every craftsman's time is exactly equally valuable
Fabricate, already a very useful spell, is now godly
Throwing more people at a project makes it get done faster. Analysis paralysis, groupthink, and things like Brooks's law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooks%27s_law) don't exist

The list goes on and on. I'm generally a RAW guy, and don't like to change things in the text, but the crafting rules are ridiculous.

archaeo
2014-12-01, 04:27 AM
The above-mentioned Wand of Fireballs is 200 days worth of work--meaning that character isn't out adventuring with the rest of the party, unless the DM allows them to really take that entire time out of their plot (I wouldn't...). It basically becomes self-limited because of the time-frame--not to mention the money required.

I mean, why wouldn't you? I can think of lots of good ways to pace a story so that there were lengthy breaks, especially if my players were bugging me about creating magical items.

Of course, if my players wanted a game featuring a lot of magic items and crafting them made sense for the campaign setting, heck, just reduce the crafting time rules by a factor of 5 or 10 or whatever.

Related question for those who have the DMG: is there any advice at all about how you should balance encounters and whatnot if you play a high-magic game?

Starsinger
2014-12-01, 06:51 AM
Are there actual rules about magic item restrictions? As in, who can use them?
Can a Barbarian swing that Wand of Fireballs around, causing things to blow up?

Basically I'm asking if the Rogue's (Thief) ability to use magic items has any actual worth.

Yes, there are restrictions. Some items require attunement by a certain class or group of classes, and a small handful require attunement by creatures of a particular alignment.

Gwendol
2014-12-01, 07:09 AM

As others have noted, using the recommended method for ability scores (4d6b3) rolling an 18 is not uncommon. Getting 20 in a stat at level one therefore is not uncommon either.

As usual, I like the odd ones the most. Bag of tricks and smoke bottle both look great.

Socko525
2014-12-01, 09:13 AM
As usual, I like the odd ones the most. Bag of tricks and smoke bottle both look great.

Back in 3.5 some of my players used the smoke bottle to a very creative albeit annoying end. One of my players was a warforged and had the eversmoking bottle built into his armor and he and the dragonfire adept (who joined the main party later) both had...headbands or something that granted blindsight/blindsense and would then move around inside the smoke attacking enemies who could not see them.

Although the rest of the party members couldn't see either, so it ended up making for very comical combat situations

Gwendol
2014-12-01, 09:23 AM
In 3.5 there are several ways to abuse lack of vision: snowsight/obscuring snow is a deadly low-level combo.

MaxWilson
2014-12-01, 02:45 PM
Thanks MaxWilson. I don't want to ban the manufacture of magic items after all there an integral part of the game, but your answer seems to confirm my worst fears, maybe worse at least in 3.5e the wand did'nt re-charge indefinitely. After all the careful character balancing in the game magic items seem to mess it up again.

If a character knows a spell does it also automatically know the formula to make an item ?

No, the formula is separate from the spell. The DMG gives no details on how the player learns formulas, so if you want to play a low-magic game, you should heavily restrict magic item formulas and/or make the players research them like spells.

RE: vision abuse, that's what makes the Goggles of Night so great: almost everything that has darkvision has 60' darkvision, so if you stack Goggles of Night on top of your own darkvision (which you can explicitly do) to get 120' darkvision, you get advantage/enemies get disadvantage as long as you are at 60' to 120' range. Except against Drow, who have built-in 120' darkvision.

Wands of Fireballs take 5000 gp and 200 days to forge, but Wands of Web (DC 15) take only 20 days and 500 gp to forge. If you can get 10 first-level cleric buddies from the nearest temple, you can spam 10 Webs for every Fireball you would otherwise be throwing. That is highly abusable when combined with ranged weaponry.

I like low-magic games, but I also like games where smart, prepared players can stack the odds in their favor, so I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do about the crafting rules. I can tell you one thing though: a wizard will enjoy finding a Wand of Web, but he will cackle madly over finding the formula for creating Wands of Web because it is so much better than the item itself. Same goes for all these other Uncommon items in this thread.

MadGrady
2014-12-01, 02:56 PM
The one thing about magic item creation is that it takes forever. The above-mentioned Wand of Fireballs is 200 days worth of work--meaning that character isn't out adventuring with the rest of the party, unless the DM allows them to really take that entire time out of their plot (I wouldn't...). It basically becomes self-limited because of the time-frame--not to mention the money required.

I believe the days worth of work plays a bigger role in the official Adventurer's League play, where each session completed, and survived grants the player 10 days worth of downtime that they can use to train a new skill/language/spell etc. This means that something that takes 200 days requires a player to save up 20 complete sessions (without ever buying anything else) and then sinking all that into a single item. Basically meaning - no one is going to do it, let the DM hand out items instead.

Edit - For your homebrew, however. Do whatever works best for your game. Doesn't have to be the same for everyone else. If something unbalances it - stop it. If it doesn't, and it adds to the fun/game - then go for it!

Solzak
2014-12-02, 09:10 AM
Unfortunately I don't have access to a DMG yet. Amazon won't ship until the 9th...

I'm assuming that Mithral armour still exists. Could someone be kind enough to outline what it does in 5E please?

jkat718
2014-12-02, 12:28 PM
Unfortunately I don't have access to a DMG yet. Amazon won't ship until the 9th...

I'm assuming that Mithral armour still exists. Could someone be kind enough to outline what it does in 5E please?

IIRC, it un-crits attacks, but that might be Adamantine.

Alejandro
2014-12-02, 01:16 PM
I know this makes me sound stupid, but where did all this magic item information come from? I thought the DMG wasn't out yet.

jkat718
2014-12-02, 02:03 PM
I know this makes me sound stupid, but where did all this magic item information come from? I thought the DMG wasn't out yet.

Certain stores (those in the Wizards Play Network) for the DMG early, in order to support local retailers.

odigity
2014-12-02, 02:16 PM

You're not stupid. There's some DMGs floating around early, and there have been 1-2 page leaks with increasing frequency over the last few months, plus residual knowledge from the playtest period, but it takes a lot of time and dedication to keep track of all that.

For example, everyone already seems familiar with the attunement mechanic, but I have yet to see a simple and complete summary of the mechanic posted for discussion, so I'm still a bit in the dark. I understand it serves as a quantity limiter, but I'm not sure what else is involved with attunement.

jkat718
2014-12-02, 02:49 PM
*snipped* For example, everyone already seems familiar with the attunement mechanic, but I have yet to see a simple and complete summary of the mechanic posted for discussion, so I'm still a bit in the dark. I understand it serves as a quantity limiter, but I'm not sure what else is involved with attunement.

The Basic Ruleset (http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/basicrules/) has been out for a while now, and it covers Attunement.

MaxWilson
2014-12-02, 03:09 PM

Mithril chain shirts and breastplates can be worn underage clothing.

All mithril armor has no stealth penalty or Str requirement.

MaxWilson
2014-12-02, 03:11 PM

It's not out on Amazon yet but if you call your FLGS they are likely to have a copy on sale. Both FLGSs in my area are part of the early release program so it can't be that exclusive.

bloodshed343
2014-12-02, 03:25 PM
FLGS? What does that mean?

jkat718
2014-12-02, 03:43 PM
FLGS? What does that mean?

FLGS = Friendly Local Game Store

Alejandro
2014-12-02, 05:13 PM
Mithril chain shirts and breastplates can be worn underage clothing.

All mithril armor has no stealth penalty or Str requirement.

I really hope Chris Hanson isn't going to burst in on my magic armor shopping.

MaxWilson
2014-12-02, 06:23 PM
I really hope Chris Hanson isn't going to burst in on my magic armor shopping.

I blame my phone. "Underneath clothing."