PDA

View Full Version : Alternate ways to get a spell

RogueWizard
2014-11-30, 09:21 PM
I'm playing a pathfinder oracle who serves the God of fate. His themes generally rely around spells and abilities that control and manipulate. There is a spell I REALLY REALLY REALLY want called change fate which basically allows me to cause an event involving a dice role to be rerolled with me choosing the outcome.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/3rd-party-spells/rite-publishing---3rd-party-spells/c/change-fate
Spell details above.

The catch is that it is available to only clerics with the Luck domain. Since I don't meet those requirements I cannot get it. I want to know if there are any feats, items, or even other spells that allow me to get around that limitation and use the spell anyway.

All help is appreciated.

Urpriest
2014-11-30, 09:23 PM
It's a third-party spell, so your DM could just implement it differently in your campaign and make it instead only available to Oracles with your particular mystery.

RogueWizard
2014-11-30, 09:55 PM
I agree, and I asked him to do so, but my DM doesn't like to alter the rules. However, if I find a clever way to get what I want using the rules, he'll allow it.