PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder PoW: Harbinger Build Ideas

facelessminion
2014-12-02, 05:52 AM
Hey there, Playgrounders. I'm currently working on a potential build for a Harbinger, and curious about what you all might feel are decent ideas for it. It's going to be a mid-op game, my character likely planning on using a shield - and just a shield - as their weapon for maneuvers (hardly optimal, but for various RP reasons appropriate for the character.) I'll likely be starting the Harbinger around level three to five.

Just what might be some ideas here, and how would you feel that the Black Seraph discipline would mesh with the Harbinger specific ones? I rather love the idea of the blackguard-esque discipline, and want to try and mix it and the other Harbinger powers into a debuffing, damaging mess.

Elricaltovilla
2014-12-02, 08:20 AM
On my phone, so I'll keep this short.

Black seraph is a great discipline, and I think it can fit well with a harbinger. Its very aggressive, so I'd consider using it to replace Primal Fury as they have a lot of overlap. Black Seraph also offers some self-healing and range that you don't get from Primal Fury.

Another thing to note is that Black Seraph offers a stance that grants a flight speed, and harbingers can get flight natively from their class features. So you'll want to pick one or the other as they both come online around the same time.

Lastly, check my Sig for a link to all my POW guides. I don't have a black seraph one yet, but the harbinger is pretty good.