PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder - Experienced GM, new players

agentnone
2014-12-03, 02:47 PM
My girlfriend and I moved a few months back and we're going to get a group formed after the new year. However I'm going to have 3 people that have never played a tabletop rpg before, one that has a little D&D 3.x DMing experience and my girlfriend that has a little player experience. I plan on starting the campaign in a homebrew world at level 1 and only allowing the core rulebook so not to overwhelm the new players with a whole slew of options and cause them a lot of confusion. I'm looking for some published adventure ideas to get things started. I don't want to use the beginner box but any modules from 3.x would be good and take little time to convert. I'm just looking for a good module to start with.

The overall campaign theme is that goblins/orcs/gnolls/etc are rising up and wanting to take over the kingdom. They're getting smarter and more organized and will pose a huge threat even into later levels. I wanted to start with a module I ran a few years ago with some tweaks but I can't remember it. I asked for help here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?386533-D-amp-D-3-3-5-trouble-remembering-a-certain-adventure-module

Any help for this would be greatly appreciated