PDA

View Full Version : The Haley-Nale connection.

Unscrewed
2007-03-26, 07:00 PM
Ok, so I was thinking we know that Nale and Elan's dad was a powerful LE warlord or conquerer. We know that Haley's dad is imprisoned by an evil dictator. So is it possible that Elan and Nale's dad is the same dictator that has imprisoned Haley's father? I mean, if Nale and Elan's dad was a successful warlord when they were young, by this time he could easily be ruling over his own empire. And LE is defiantly the type to imprison a person and extract extravagant fines from their relatives, like what has been done to Haley and her dad.
So, what do you guys think?

Sage in the Playground
2007-03-26, 07:05 PM
The Search Button is your friend. Well, not NOT your friend. Its mad at you right now.

Awesome Girl
2007-03-26, 07:08 PM
Could be possible

Unscrewed
2007-03-26, 07:12 PM
The Search Button is your friend. Well, not NOT your friend. Its mad at you right now.

oops. In retrospect, I should of used search. Sorry.

Sage in the Playground
2007-03-26, 07:25 PM
oops. In retrospect, I should of used search. Sorry.

Alright. On behalf of the search button, apology accepted.

BisectedBrioche
2007-03-27, 10:13 AM
This topic is new and exciting.

Baalzebub
2007-03-27, 10:28 AM
A good posibility... do you think this warlord may be connected to Xykon as an ally or something?

Ave
2007-03-27, 11:35 AM
I pressed my search button a few times, but it said i need better keywords!

Closet_Skeleton
2007-03-27, 02:00 PM
This topic is new and exciting.

You are a sarcastic ******

Where exactly IS the search button. I keep expecting it to be on the bottom of the page.

Assassinfox
2007-03-27, 02:04 PM
You are a sarcastic ******

Where exactly IS the search button. I keep expecting it to be on the bottom of the page.

Top of the page in really tiny font.

fwiffo
2007-03-27, 02:16 PM
Oh, nice going. You see that Scimitar-wielding Xykon rushing toward the breach in city walls? He wouldn't have a mount if people would not bring up this old "storytelling by coincidence" chestnut.

Really, what, is there only one evil tyrant in the land? The place is swarming with them. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting at least half a dozen evil tyrants.

That reminds me... Where in blazes did Mr Scruffy go???!