PDA

View Full Version : What to do after Windwalker

crankykobold
2014-12-05, 09:21 PM
So I'm building a Character for a FR campaign that starts at 5th, Cleric3/Ranger2. At 6th I going to pick up another level of Cleric then start into the Windwalker PRC. I've traded travel domain for travel devotion and picked up extra turning to power it(because my charisma is actually low). MY question is twofold, because the Windwalker will provide spd 100 flight, is there something better I can do with my feat? DMM:persist shenanigans are not tolerated at our table :smallfrown:Secondly, is there another full Bab cleric oriented PRC to aim at after Windwalker? If not, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Petrocorus
2014-12-06, 09:54 AM
So I'm building a Character for a FR campaign that starts at 5th, Cleric3/Ranger2. At 6th I going to pick up another level of Cleric then start into the Windwalker PRC. I've traded travel domain for travel devotion and picked up extra turning to power it(because my charisma is actually low). MY question is twofold, because the Windwalker will provide spd 100 flight, is there something better I can do with my feat? DMM:persist shenanigans are not tolerated at our table :smallfrown:Secondly, is there another full Bab cleric oriented PRC to aim at after Windwalker? If not, any suggestions would be appreciated.

AFAIK, the WindWalker is the only Full BAB, Full casting Cleric PrC. Other good Cleric PrC with Full BAB are Knight of the Raven and Fist of Raziel with the spellcasting progression of the Eldritch Knight and the Ordained Champion, with 2 dead levels. Other good gish PrC for Cleric have medium BAB.