PDA

View Full Version : Year of the Yuri harem 2. Fire spell boogooloo? (IC thread)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Illven
2014-12-05, 10:36 PM
So here's our second thread.

It's lunch time guys.

And the threapist is sitting next to you people.

Episode 4 scene 3

Verthandi gets a +2 bonus on any roll she chooses

Allure =d6. Charm Jennifer. +2 VP with Jennifer.

Conflict =d6. Make other people realize the girls are yours. +1 VP with both protangists

Luck =d7. Surprise. +2 VP with Luna

Esprit15
2014-12-05, 11:32 PM
Taika nuzzles up to Jen, making sure she was feeling better, and behaving a little more amorous now that the immediate stress was over. Over the course of the day leading to lunch, she also makes a few well placed hypnotic suggestions to the other girls, directing their attention away from Jennifer.
Allure (+1), Witch Garb (+2), Fortune Talisman (+2), give bonus to Gwen

Shadow Out of Time! Everyone else can go make a luck roll now. :smalltongue:

Anubis Dread
2014-12-05, 11:43 PM
Alright, this should be nice and simple. Luna and Jennifer were having lunch together. It was be simple enough to slide in. Or it would if there didn't seem to be a crowd... no big deal. A few pushes, smacking some heads together, she could make it. Er... a few shoves, a few gently tapping heads together. Her therapist was in the room too after all.

Cracking her knuckles, Alex confidentially opens the door to the janitors closet and steps inside. Time to... wait. What? Frowning, Alex turns back to the door to get back into the lunch room and finds it locked. ...well, f***.

Might as well overcharge my Personality Flip. -2, meaning my chances went from zero to... negative zero?

Illven
2014-12-06, 12:07 AM
Alright, this should be nice and simple. Luna and Jennifer were having lunch together. It was be simple enough to slide in. Or it would if there didn't seem to be a crowd... no big deal. A few pushes, smacking some heads together, she could make it. Er... a few shoves, a few gently tapping heads together. Her therapist was in the room too after all.

Cracking her knuckles, Alex confidentially opens the door to the janitors closet and steps inside. Time to... wait. What? Frowning, Alex turns back to the door to get back into the lunch room and finds it locked. ...well, f***.

Might as well overcharge my Personality Flip. -2, meaning my chances went from zero to... negative zero?

[can you overcharge like that? checking now.]

Ionbound
2014-12-06, 12:34 AM
Gwen rather dizzily wanders around, picking up her thermos and sitting down in a general area of her friends, kinda confused by Taika's confusion.

Fortune Talisman +2, Weak Luck -1

Necroticplague
2014-12-06, 01:44 AM
Probably due to the suggestion working weirder on her own mind, given how her nature as an EH makes here 'under the hood' brain processes work a bit oddly. While she is distracted away from the girls, she becomes more focused on a different aspect; attacking her lunch at significantly higher speed than normal, as usually one is not prone to eating a whole tuna sandwich whole.

Weak luck.

Angelalex242
2014-12-06, 05:32 AM
Verthandi knew she was being manipulated. Away from an apology she really should make. But...for all that she recognized what was going on, her inner light just wasn't rising to meet the challenge.

She forsook the company of others at that moment, off by herself in the corner. Her mood was a fairly obvious warning...and frankly, the kids who booed her not so long ago probably weren't inclined to approach her anyway.

The sad part was, she'd spent so much time and energy decorating this room. She'd even done it very well, and signs of her artistry were everywhere. This was, in large part, her handiwork.

Ultimately trivial. A passing fancy in the endless circles of time. Only in the embrace of eternity did she find any comfort. This too would pass, as all things did. Eternity seemed cold comfort, but she wasn't prepared to accept any other.

...But it HURT! Just like a silly mortal. She should be beyond such things. But...for all that, she really wasn't. It was part of Heaven's eternal grace to let her live each life with passion, never getting bored with the endless success of lives, of loves, of everything. And thus, she felt loss as it 12 millennia was 0, and many of her emotions were the same as another 14 year old's.

...So she'll soldier on, tell the world 'I've had worse'...in part because it's true, she /has/ had worse...and hope the confusion and her 'ancientness' hide her vulnerability well. She garnered no sympathy...no pity. She didn't want it, or so she told herself. Misery loves company...is that why? Did she steal a kiss...not only because she was attracted, but because the loss of innocence might make her as broken as she is? And find the wisdom in being broken? Surely she couldn't have been so foolish as to make a move because she was attracted and felt like it? Right? There had to be deeper, longer lines of reasoning within her then something a mere 14 year old girl might do.

Forced Luck. Pity I can't save the +2 for a roll I really want later. But, the special condition of this scene is activated whether I will it or no, I'm sure.

jamieth
2014-12-06, 08:35 AM
As she settled next to Jen, Katherine was readying a speech that should have made sorceress feel safe from any unexpected acoiodents like that...

"Meow! Meow meow. Meow!" Ok, not exactly the words she meant. Katherine quichly covered her mouth, took a deep breath and ashked, slightly confused, "Meow?" "Meow..." she added quietly, sat on the floor and scratched her head with her leg.

weak Luck, no chance of success

Illven
2014-12-07, 06:46 PM
Takia is the only one who sits next to Jennifer.

The rest of come in about 5 minutes later

Where is everyone? Jennifer asked then she sees you.

Well you're all invited to my Halloween party later. Dad said it'd be good to get some new faces into the house.

Luna winces. Actually.... They were invited to my party.

Secondary check

Which protagonist's party do you go to.

Also roll a
Allure =d5. Do not lose a VP from the protagonist you shun,

Esprit15
2014-12-07, 07:00 PM
Jennifer nearly alone again? This was a good day! "Dunno, seems odd for all of them to get lost in our own school."

"I'm really sorry Luna, but I already promised Jennifer earlier that I would be going to her party."Allure (+1), Witch's Garb (+2)

Necroticplague
2014-12-07, 09:25 PM
Nerves cause her throat to freeze up a bit in this scenario, and P'ro'shi struggles to finish swallowing her sandwhich. A party? The swim and dinner was probably the closest she'd actually been to one. And now she had the choose between two? She takes a couple deep breaths before suddenly bolting to the restrooms while her various thoughts fought over each other.

O.k., self, you're probably gonna make an embarrassment of yourself. Do you do so with new people, or with those you already kinda know? On one hand, Luna's house is probably safer, since I met her parents already. On the other, her parent seems to already think I'm kinda lame, given how they ignored me at the meal. And the whole servants thing is kinda awkward. Wait, what about the others? I should probably go to whichever one's the least likely. After all, I can be more of a help with less people around...

Of course, then she thought about the kind of people that WOULD be at each: on one, the brutal babe who could probably harrote P'ro'shi with her own tentacles if she got too close. On the other, a vamp and an angel, who seem to move around each other like those in a chess match.

A few deep breaths later, and after the calming feeling of running water over her face, P'ro'shi calmly walks back out before sitting down again. She ultimately decides to go to the one with only one completely insane chick to have to deal with. And where getting second place would be not as bad, since she's probably more willing to {Scrubbed}, if how she acts is any indication. Of course, that won't stop her trying to eat the cake and have it too.

"Err...Are those exclusive? I mean, maybe we can put them together? Some neutral place, like the beach..."

Rolling Normal Allure, +1 Competitive Spirit

Anubis Dread
2014-12-07, 10:04 PM
It was a good thing those janitor closet doors were only half a foot thick. Any thicker and she wouldn't have been able to kick it down nearly as easy. Still it was strange she'd ended up there to begin with... and now she was barely in the same area as Luna and Jennifer. Stupid closet...

"Huh? There are two parties?" Alex asked with a frown. You'd think they'd all co-ordinate better hanging out all the time. Then again she'd only gotten the invitation to Luna's party today so... "I need to go to Luna's. I got her invite first, and I have feeling I'll be needed." She wasn't sure how wide spread Luna wanted the 'boyfriend' thing spread, so best not to mention it.

Weak Allure

Ionbound
2014-12-07, 11:16 PM
Gwen chews her lower lip as she considers, put on the spot. She shakes her head, twiddles her fingers, and eventually says, "Luna...Jen...Gods dammit. Look...If I could be at both, I would. And maybe there's a spell so I can. But...I haven't been spending time with Jen like I should have been lately. I'm sorry, Luna, I really am. But frankly, I trust Alex to help you with your boyfriend...And I really need to spend more time with Jen."

Dammit, Il:smalltongue:. Strong Allure, Lady of the Night +2, use a reroll if I fail the first time.

jamieth
2014-12-08, 01:32 AM
Well, much as Katherine would love to visit Luna's house again, she couldn't give up a chance to get to know Jen's family... "I'd love to get it all together, sure", she said, making her best impression of Shrek's Puss-in-Boots, "but I just thought Inever was at Jen's before..."

Normal Allure with +2 for wearing cosplay

Angelalex242
2014-12-08, 11:27 AM
For Verthandi, the 'choice' was no choice at all. However, she wasn't much up to conversation at the moment, and simply nodded once.

There are...unresolved issues. My apologies. To Luna. She didn't speak to Jennifer directly, due to those same issues.

Basic Allure. She's going to Jen's party, naturally.

Illven
2014-12-08, 04:06 PM
Jennifer seems pissed at Alex and P'ro'shi.

Oh, Gwen. Thank you so much, you're a real friend. She says draping herself somewhat on Gwen.

Meanwhile Luna seems pissed at Verthandi

You're seriously going to go to her party, after you just kissed her? Luna asks.

At this point the threapist seems to have overheard and come over.

Alex, she's right behind you.

"What did I hear?" She asks.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-08, 04:19 PM
Eh, like she cared. Jennifer was kind of hot and all, but she wasn't really into the clueless types. And it seemed that Gwen wasn't going to Luna's party. Or Verthandi for that matter. Which meant she'd practically have Luna to herself! Oddly though she felt a little dissapointed. Probably because Luna likely felt a little dissapointed that so few people were coming along to her party.

The therapist? Alex froze. She was not used to seeing her outside of the office... things seemed kind of different when she was just another teacher instead of being in a safe space. Still she wouldn't be seeing the therapist regularly if she didn't trust her. "There was an incident earlier. Verthandi should probably explain it herself," Alex replies.

Ionbound
2014-12-08, 04:55 PM
Gwen takes a deep breath as Verthandi is yelled at, and makes a small *whew* as she hugs Jen and says, "I'm glad you think so..."

Angelalex242
2014-12-08, 06:20 PM
Verthandi sighs.

Please understand...I cannot let this go without an apology, and I was not prepared to do so just now. I have to...set thing right. If that's even possible. I will help you out with your...arrangement...later. I do have some experience with those after all.

Illven
2014-12-08, 06:24 PM
Verthandi sighs.

Please understand...I cannot let this go without an apology, and I was not prepared to do so just now. I have to...set thing right. If that's even possible. I will help you out with your...arrangement...later. I do have some experience with those after all.

My arrangement? Luna said raising an eyebrow crossing her arms and tapping her foot on the floor.

Esprit15
2014-12-08, 06:25 PM
"Translation: Verthandi gave a less than consentual kiss to Jen in class earlier, and Jennifer was very unhappy about it." It was something she thought the counselor should know, and it didn't seem that the celestial was going to say it.

Illven
2014-12-08, 06:46 PM
"Verthandi. Perhaps we should talk in private?" The threapist replied.

Angelalex242
2014-12-08, 07:34 PM
My arrangement? Luna said raising an eyebrow crossing her arms and tapping her foot on the floor.

The arrangement set for you by your parents, of course.

Then, the therapist.

If you wish. Though ultimately it's my error and I must correct it myself. No one can do it for me.

Illven
2014-12-08, 07:58 PM
Ah... You'd be willing to help? Luna replies confused.

The threapist intercedes.

"What do you want, Verthandi?"

Angelalex242
2014-12-08, 08:35 PM
Ah... You'd be willing to help? Luna replies confused.

The threapist intercedes.

"What do you want, Verthandi?"

Of course, Luna. I've been through both kinds of marriages. Nobody else can tell your parents, with certainty, which kind of relationship is better. Only someone who's lived through both can make an argument they'll have to accept.

Back to the Therapist.

Experience, apparently, doesn't stop me from being a fool. Over 12,000 years old and I act like the 14 year old I look like. Ridiculous. I'm the adult here and I'm acting like a horny teenager. Therefore, I need to make amends. Even if that means....leaving her alone for good.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-08, 08:40 PM
"Verthandi, PLEASE don't use phrases like 'I'm the adult' and '12,000 years old' in the same sentence as '14-year old girl'. Especially when you're talking about kissing another one," Alex shuddered. Seriously, sometimes her habit went from just annoying to outright creepy as hell.

Illven
2014-12-08, 09:50 PM
Of course, Luna. I've been through both kinds of marriages. Nobody else can tell your parents, with certainty, which kind of relationship is better. Only someone who's lived through both can make an argument they'll have to accept.

Back to the Therapist.

Experience, apparently, doesn't stop me from being a fool. Over 12,000 years old and I act like the 14 year old I look like. Ridiculous. I'm the adult here and I'm acting like a horny teenager. Therefore, I need to make amends. Even if that means....leaving her alone for good.

Oh, my gods stop playing the martyr. I'll calm down in a couple of hours. Jennifer replied dramatically.

"Verthandi, PLEASE don't use phrases like 'I'm the adult' and '12,000 years old' in the same sentence as '14-year old girl'. Especially when you're talking about kissing another one," Alex shuddered. Seriously, sometimes her habit went from just annoying to outright creepy as hell.

Yeah... Got to agree with Alex here. Ugh.... Luna winces.

Angelalex242
2014-12-08, 10:25 PM
Verthandi thought for a minute...

As you wish. No more martyr.

To Luna and Alex.

Oh, fine. I shall consider it a personal challenge to not mention my age or any past lives for the rest of the day. Satisfied?

Ionbound
2014-12-08, 10:42 PM
Gwen hugs Jennifer again and says, "Just ignore her. The thing about her is that she doesn't have anything or anyone left to live for. That's why she's so forceful."

Esprit15
2014-12-08, 11:24 PM
"Oh, I don't think we have to go that far, Gwen," Taika says from the other side of Jennifer. "She's trying to remind us that she has millennia of experience to draw on when we wind up in situations where advice might be nice." The witch turns to Verthandi. "However, our response to that is a big 'I don't care, you're still another high schooler as far as I am concerned.' That coupled with its repetition is probably the biggest source of strain, and why everyone was quick to turn on you." She gives a look to Verthandi that says 'Don't argue, I'm helping you.'

"What are you doing over here anyways, ma'am?" Taika asks the therapist. "Don't teachers usual eat lunch in ther rooms or the lounge?"

Angelalex242
2014-12-08, 11:47 PM
Verthandi looks like she's about to say something... "I...no, I just promised.

And she falls quiet.

Illven
2014-12-08, 11:51 PM
"Oh, I don't think we have to go that far, Gwen," Taika says from the other side of Jennifer. "She's trying to remind us that she has millennia of experience to draw on when we wind up in situations where advice might be nice." The witch turns to Verthandi. "However, our response to that is a big 'I don't care, you're still another high schooler as far as I am concerned.' That coupled with its repetition is probably the biggest source of strain, and why everyone was quick to turn on you." She gives a look to Verthandi that says 'Don't argue, I'm helping you.'

"What are you doing over here anyways, ma'am?" Taika asks the therapist. "Don't teachers usual eat lunch in ther rooms or the lounge?"

"I'm the lunch aide for the next month." The threapist replied. "So no, I can't." She adds.

Esprit15
2014-12-09, 12:13 AM
"Well, I'll have to make sure to not set any tables on fire while you're around."

Necroticplague
2014-12-09, 05:24 AM
P'ro'shi had stayed silent for most of this conversation, trying not to get on anyone's bad side more than she already had. However, listening to the witch's little rant about old age reminds P'ro'shi of some confusion she's had over that issue, and now seems as good a time as any to bring it up. "How can you know your age that well, anyway? I may have been sleeping through history, but last I checked the number system we use is only about one thousand years old, and the calendar only about 2000, and the type of education that lets you figure that out is only around 500. So how is the love of anything do you have any idea beyond 'a while'?"

Angelalex242
2014-12-09, 10:10 AM
I already promised. Ask me again later.

Having given her word, the angel was loath to break it.

Necroticplague
2014-12-09, 12:13 PM
P'ro'shi merely gives a sigh and an annoyed stare. After all, the promise wasn't made to her. But then again, that kinda loophole abuse sounds like something more out of a demon or a particularly sleazy lawyer than an angel. She merely mumbles as she goes back to eating her food, something about quadrants and a black holes dragging people screaming over the event horizon as she chews on another sandwich.

Illven
2014-12-09, 06:27 PM
Episode 4 Scene 4

As the lunch time havoc goes in general glares and anger. You eventually get to art.... You think so.

It's completely dark.... Well mostly dark, the lightening is eerie, as though the hall lightening was going through a dense fog... But you opened the door, the fog should have dispersed.

As you enter the room.... Okay what's with the squishing. It's like you're stepping onto marshy moss. Bare foot.

You hear a sorrowful melody as you take your seats. Or wait standing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ46IMnPT_E

P'ro'shi and Alex gain a +2 bonus to any roll they choose.

Skill =d6 You've got a mystery. Solve it! +2 VP with Jennifer.

Conflict. =d6 Beat heads until the mystery is solved for you. +2 VP with Luna

Luck. =d7 ???? +1 VP with Both protagonists

Esprit15
2014-12-09, 06:46 PM
Hm, what is going on here... Taika looks around the room, trying to figure out what this was supposed to be.
Neutral Skill. If the mystery is astronomy related (I doubt it but it could be) +2 from Stargazer

Ionbound
2014-12-09, 07:06 PM
Gwen also peers around curiously, wondering what exactly is going on or, more accurately, what the art teacher has planned.

Skill, +2 from Honor Student assuming this is something the art teacher put on for the students.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-09, 07:39 PM
Okay this was pretty creepy. Alex did not like mysteries. Mysteries made her head hurt trying to keep up with it all. She did like horror though, so this was kind of cool. Still she just wanted to get to the bottom of it quickly to get it over with.

"Um... you," Alex grabbed a random student.

"Y-yes?" they stammered.

"Work out what's going on here," she went on.

"B-but I don't know anymore than-"

"Let me rephrase that... work out what's going on here or I'll slam your head into a desk." Did she mention she wasn't any good at mysteries?

"O-okay..."

Bruiser, Violence is Always the Answer, Strong Conflict, Fearsome Reputation, Mod, +8 total. So no real chance of failure.

Also, sometimes I really wish I'd maxed out Luck just so I could get all the fun ???? options :smalltongue:

Angelalex242
2014-12-09, 08:05 PM
...Oh. This.

With little effort...and a flash of divine inspiration...Verthandi works it out in a matter of seconds.

Strong Skill, Do Your Best (stacks with Katherine's). +5 mod, can't fail even I roll a 1.

Necroticplague
2014-12-09, 08:14 PM
...Wow. This probably shouldn't be too suprising, considering the effort she put into her ghost costume earlier, but this is still pretty out-there. With this change in scenery, P'ro'shi find herself a bit more in her own element: dark and wet. Since her eyes aren't much use in the lighting, she instead decides to pretend she's deep underwater a little, her two longer tentacles extending down and out of her sleeves to feel around the area while she listens very carefully around as she tries to get some sense of what's going on. Feeling vibrations isn't as useful in the air, but the depth-adapted sense still has some use on the surface.

Strong Skill, +2 scene bonus, +2 Aquatic Affinity

jamieth
2014-12-10, 02:02 AM
OK, someone apparently took real effort in decorating the room... Katherine started feeling around, trying to make sense od it - luckily, some words an angel whispered, perhaps unconsciously, gave her an idea - and she didn't mind replying in kind.

Strong Skill, Do your Best

Illven
2014-12-10, 07:39 AM
As Alex threatens one of the other girls in this class. Patrica you think her name is. The ground seems to burst from under her, and she seems to vanish falling into an endless abyss.

Alex. You see the hole, but you don't feel yourself falling into it, instead of that, you feel something cling to your back, and whisper.

"What happened to not threatening others?" You hear is a raspy voice.

Then the lights turn on, and the illusions disappear. Besides Mrs.Edwards costume of course

Alex you realize that underneath Mrs.Edwards sweaters, she's probably well-endowed as well.

"So what did you think?" She asks the class.

Esprit15
2014-12-10, 07:41 AM
"Creepy as the lowest circle of Hell."

Illven
2014-12-10, 07:50 AM
"Oh my god, that's my favorite circle." Mrs.Edwards teases.

"Good creepy?" She asks hopefully.

Esprit15
2014-12-10, 07:55 AM
"Hm, maybe you can use that as inspiration for next year then... Ice might make a slipping hazard though... But yes, it's a good creepy."

Illven
2014-12-10, 10:39 AM
"Maybe ice covered walls?" Mrs.Edwards muses still in ghost form.

Angelalex242
2014-12-10, 11:04 AM
Verthandi eyed the set up, having seen through it rather quickly. Even if what actually happened was some absolutely awesome teamwork with Katherine to get to the bottom of things.

Before commenting to the teacher...

We...really make a good team, Katherine. Impressive.

Always give full credit where it's due, she thinks.

As for the décor...the music could be a little spookier. Ever heard of Midnight Syndicate? They do the Halloween music at the store I went to buy this outfit.

Necroticplague
2014-12-10, 11:14 AM
"Very atmospheric. Admittingly, the atmosphere kinda had problem whens someone started wrecking things, but that's a bit out of your hands."

Ionbound
2014-12-10, 11:16 AM
Gwen sighs and says looking around, "It's definitely very nice. Perhaps a bit...Overdone. But nice."

jamieth
2014-12-10, 11:55 AM
[/COLOR]

"I never doubted your abilities", Katherine smiled, "maybe we should do that more often... speaking of, we really need to make that overnight trip to the lake happen - remember, we talked about it at the beach? Sure, now, not really tre season... I wonder if there's any hot springs nearby - I mean, it can't be that they only happen in Japan, right?"

Illven
2014-12-10, 12:12 PM
Verthandi eyed the set up, having seen through it rather quickly. Even if what actually happened was some absolutely awesome teamwork with Katherine to get to the bottom of things.

Before commenting to the teacher...

Always give full credit where it's due, she thinks.

As for the décor...the music could be a little spookier. Ever heard of Midnight Syndicate? They do the Halloween music at the store I went to buy this outfit.

"No, are they a new band?" Mrs.Edwards asks.

"Very atmospheric. Admittingly, the atmosphere kinda had problem whens someone started wrecking things, but that's a bit out of your hands."

Gwen sighs and says looking around, "It's definitely very nice. Perhaps a bit...Overdone. But nice."

"Yeah, yeah. I get the point." Mrs.Edwards replies stomping the ground once and letting the swampy area disappear.

"How are you?"

Angelalex242
2014-12-10, 01:37 PM
"No, are they a new band?" Mrs.Edwards asks.

"Not that new. They're just rare to hear of because all they specialize in is creepy Halloween and/or horror movie music. That said, they're really good at it.

Verthandi also considered what Katherine said. A nighttime trip to the beach...Gwen was at her best at night. Which meant...controlling the battlefield was essential. Never meet an opponent on their home turf.

Well, we might have to accept a daytime trip. It might work out best for us anyway.

Esprit15
2014-12-10, 01:42 PM
"Not that new. They're just rare to hear of because all they specialize in is creepy Halloween and/or horror movie music. That said, they're really good at it.

Verthandi also considered what Katherine said. A nighttime trip to the beach...Gwen and Taika were at their best at night. Which meant...controlling the battlefield was essential. Never meet an opponent on their home turf.

Well, we might have to accept a daytime trip. It might work out best for us anyway.
"But what's so fun about a day trip? All the cool stuff shows up at night."

Illven
2014-12-10, 02:01 PM
So. Who's for skipping any future Halloween days? Jennifer jokes putting an arm around Takia's and Verthandi's shoulders.

Luna walks up to Alex. Could of just asked me to solve the mystery. Luna teases.

Esprit15
2014-12-10, 02:07 PM
"Not me. I told you today would be awesome, and it was. Or did you have something better in mind?"

Anubis Dread
2014-12-10, 02:17 PM
Alex had to jump back when the student in her hand dissappeared, and laughed when everything was revealed. "Oh wow, that was awesome," she laughed. Oh that's right, she had promised not to threaten anyone... well... at least she hadn't hit someone. That was an improvement.

She had no idea why everyone was complaining, that had been killer! Though Luna did bring up a good point. "Well yeah, but I can't threaten you to do it. Takes away half the fun," Alex teased, sticking out her tongue. "Not that I'd actually have done it of course."

Illven
2014-12-10, 02:21 PM
"Not me. I told you today would be awesome, and it was. Or did you have something better in mind?"

I just hate illusions! Jennifer recalled.

Alex had to jump back when the student in her hand dissappeared, and laughed when everything was revealed. "Oh wow, that was awesome," she laughed. Oh that's right, she had promised not to threaten anyone... well... at least she hadn't hit someone. That was an improvement.

She had no idea why everyone was complaining, that had been killer! Though Luna did bring up a good point. "Well yeah, but I can't threaten you to do it. Takes away half the fun," Alex teased, sticking out her tongue. "Not that I'd actually have done it of course."

"Uh-huh." Mrs.Edwards says cutting Luna off. "Just how often do you threaten people?" She asks.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-10, 02:29 PM
"Uh-huh." Mrs.Edwards says cutting Luna off. "Just how often do you threaten people?" She asks.

"Significantly less than I used to," Alex replied diplomatically. "And using significantly more words with significantly less blunt instruments."

Illven
2014-12-10, 02:32 PM
"So, it is working. How is the newbie?" Mrs.Edwards asks, you get the impression she's asking about the new threapist.

Angelalex242
2014-12-10, 02:32 PM
I just hate illusions! Jennifer recalled.

Verthandi was pleased to feel Jen's arm around her once more. It was tacit and implicit forgiveness of a more real sort then any words might've been.

"Illusions are shadows of reality. They can never make anything real. But...on a different topic...don't you think the beach is better during the day this time of year? The Sun isn't as warm as it was, but it still makes things much warmer then it would be without it.

Esprit15
2014-12-10, 02:40 PM
"Hm, I'll have to remember that, since I'm rather partial to them. They can trick the senses without completely lying to them." She rolls her eyes at Verthandi's dismissal of illusions. She wonders whether the stick grew up her butt over time, or whether it was a side effect of simply being a celestial. "It's only October. It's not as if we live in Nome. I'd think it too cold to swim, but enjoying other parts of the beach doesn't always require ideal weather."

Anubis Dread
2014-12-10, 02:40 PM
"So, it is working. How is the newbie?" Mrs.Edwards asks, you get the impression she's asking about the new threapist.

"Awesome honestly," Alex admitted. It was kind of awkward praising someone for just letting you talk and offering a little advice, but she WAS good at it. "I've heard a few people say the only reason students want to see her so badly is because she's hot," she went on, looking pointedly at Verthandi. Seriously, when she said that before it kind of pissed her off. "But I wouldn't keep seeing her if she didn't make me feel better about stuff, you know? No matter how hot she was. Though the fact that she IS smoking hot is a plus," she admitted.

jamieth
2014-12-10, 03:04 PM
"Yeah, I guess, but beach trip during the day won't be so..." Katherine twisted her hand, looking for a word, "Special? Romantic? Besides", she continued in a whisper, so that only the angel would hear her, "we thought about trying swimming your style, right?"

Angelalex242
2014-12-10, 03:17 PM
"Yeah, I guess, but beach trip during the day won't be so..." Katherine twisted her hand, looking for a word, "Special? Romantic? Besides", she continued in a whisper, so that only the angel would hear her, "we thought about trying swimming your style, right?"

...Oh, yes, I'd forgotten about that. You have a point. Still, it's up to her.

She remembered, now, what Katherine was talking about.

Necroticplague
2014-12-10, 03:24 PM
hose were illusions? I just thought very good social effects was the culprit. Then again, at suffecient extremes, doesn't really seem like there's much of a difference."

Illven
2014-12-10, 05:14 PM
Verthandi was pleased to feel Jen's arm around her once more. It was tacit and implicit forgiveness of a more real sort then any words might've been.

"Illusions are shadows of reality. They can never make anything real. But...on a different topic...don't you think the beach is better during the day this time of year? The Sun isn't as warm as it was, but it still makes things much warmer then it would be without it.

Vote, I guess. I mean not tonight, but.... She suggests musing.

"Hm, I'll have to remember that, since I'm rather partial to them. They can trick the senses without completely lying to them." She rolls her eyes at Verthandi's dismissal of illusions. She wonders whether the stick grew up her butt over time, or whether it was a side effect of simply being a celestial. "It's only October. It's not as if we live in Nome. I'd think it too cold to swim, but enjoying other parts of the beach doesn't always require ideal weather."

Almost November Jennifer teases

So that's one vote for day, and one for night.

...Oh, yes, I'd forgotten about that. You have a point. Still, it's up to her.

She remembered, now, what Katherine was talking about.

hose were illusions? I just thought very good social effects was the culprit. Then again, at suffecient extremes, doesn't really seem like there's much of a difference."

Mrs.Edwards chuckles. "Yeah, I was offered a job at some major studio. But I just don't have the passion to do this day in and day out. Like I mean if I bills to pay, then sure. But I make a comfortable living now."

"Awesome honestly," Alex admitted. It was kind of awkward praising someone for just letting you talk and offering a little advice, but she WAS good at it. "I've heard a few people say the only reason students want to see her so badly is because she's hot," she went on, looking pointedly at Verthandi. Seriously, when she said that before it kind of pissed her off. "But I wouldn't keep seeing her if she didn't make me feel better about stuff, you know? No matter how hot she was. Though the fact that she IS smoking hot is a plus," she admitted.

Mrs.Edwards blinks. Just blinks. "Wait.... wait.... When you say hot do you mean, not bad looking and she's aged well. Or do you mean closer to Mrs.Himura's turning down being a model." You get the feeling she's starting to get pissed.

Esprit15
2014-12-10, 05:31 PM
"Hence why it would be a poor idea to go swimming," Taika says with a smile.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-10, 05:39 PM
[COLOR="#0000FF"]Mrs.Edwards chuckles. "Yeah, I was offered a job at some major studio. But I just don't have the passion to do this day in and day out. Like I mean if I bills to pay, then sure. But I make a comfortable living now."

"That's really cool! ...I want to say you should have taken it because that sounds like an awesome job. But if you had you wouldn't be our teacher, which would suck," Alex frowned. "Well I think it's great you can pull this sort of stuff off anyway."

Mrs.Edwards blinks. Just blinks. "Wait.... wait.... When you say hot do you mean, not bad looking and she's aged well. Or do you mean closer to Mrs.Himura's turning down being a model." You get the feeling she's starting to get pissed.

"Oh nothing like Mrs. Himura," Alex replied, shaking her head. "The therapist didn't turn it down. She WAS a... model..." She really should have noticed that look well before now. ...she was going to end up in detention instead of Luna's party wasn't she?

Illven
2014-12-10, 05:57 PM
I could make it a hot tub. Jennifer muses on the thoughts of swimming in the cold.

"That's really cool! ...I want to say you should have taken it because that sounds like an awesome job. But if you had you wouldn't be our teacher, which would suck," Alex frowned. "Well I think it's great you can pull this sort of stuff off anyway."

"Oh nothing like Mrs. Himura," Alex replied, shaking her head. "The therapist didn't turn it down. She WAS a... model..." She really should have noticed that look well before now. ...she was going to end up in detention instead of Luna's party wasn't she?

"Who's Fuuuuu.... Flipping idea was it to hire a damn model as the threapist for a bunch of teenagers!" Mrs.Edwards screamed at this point. "Like how dumb do you have to be, to not think. "Oh there's a chance that the horny teenagers are going to fall in lust with her. Isn't that bad for therapy."?" She continued. "Like teachers, fine. Hire attractive people as long as they can do their jobs. Their will only be minor distraction issues. It's not antithesis to their job to have students crushing on them!"

You get the impression she's not mad at you. :smalltongue:

Anubis Dread
2014-12-10, 06:12 PM
"Who's Fuuuuu.... Flipping idea was it to hire a damn model as the threapist for a bunch of teenagers!" Mrs.Edwards screamed at this point. "Like how dumb do you have to be, to not think. "Oh there's a chance that the horny teenagers are going to fall in lust with her. Isn't that bad for therapy."?" She continued. "Like teachers, fine. Hire attractive people as long as they can do their jobs. Their will only be minor distraction issues. It's not antithesis to their job to have students crushing on them!"

You get the impression she's not mad at you. :smalltongue:

"To be fair she's a vampire," Alex attempted to calm Mrs. Edwards down. She didn't care if she cursed up a storm, but she LIKED her therapist. She didn't want to get her in trouble! "When's the last time you saw an unsexy vampire? I mean even Gwen is-" Alex covered her mouth, before coughing uncomfortably. She needed a mute button.

"Anyway, given that all vampires are sexy they can't not hire her because she's hot. She can't help being hot if she's a vampire, and if they don't hire her because of it it'd be... racist? Speciest? Cursist?" Alex frowned throughtfully. "Undeadist? ...whatever."

Angelalex242
2014-12-10, 06:12 PM

Ya know, natural hot springs are created through volcanic vents. All you'd have to do is create a natural recurring heat source next to a spring and you could make your own hot spring. That'd be warm enough to enjoy any time of year. Even in the middle of winter.

Esprit15
2014-12-10, 06:25 PM
"I love it. Let me just go get my vinegar and baking soda and we can go make a volcano." No sarcasm. None whatsoever. "Where are we going to make a naturally occurring heat source, unless you mean dipping Jen in ice, which I think she would object to?"

Necroticplague
2014-12-10, 06:27 PM
Leaving aside the slightly uncomfortable conversation relating to attractiveness of professionals, P'ro'shi jumps onto the topic of swimming. "Add my vote in for going at night. Just feels like a more natural time to be swimming."

Illven
2014-12-10, 06:28 PM
"To be fair she's a vampire," Alex attempted to calm Mrs. Edwards down. She didn't care if she cursed up a storm, but she LIKED her therapist. She didn't want to get her in trouble! "When's the last time you saw an unsexy vampire? I mean even Gwen is-" Alex covered her mouth, before coughing uncomfortably. She needed a mute button.

"Anyway, given that all vampires are sexy they can't not hire her because she's hot. She can't help being hot if she's a vampire, and if they don't hire her because of it it'd be... racist? Speciest? Cursist?" Alex frowned throughtfully. "Undeadist? ...whatever."

"I'm not sure what you've been um.... independently studying. But besides never getting old, not all Vampire's are hot. I mean if you were turned when you were 70 you don't age down." Mrs.Edwards explained. "Wait a minute, is that the chick that runs the Vampire club now?" She asks clapping her hands.

Ya know, natural hot springs are created through volcanic vents. All you'd have to do is create a natural recurring heat source next to a spring and you could make your own hot spring. That'd be warm enough to enjoy any time of year. Even in the middle of winter.

So like an eternal flame? Jennifer asked.

Illven
2014-12-10, 06:30 PM
"I love it. Let me just go get my vinegar and baking soda and we can go make a volcano." No sarcasm. None whatsoever. "Where are we going to make a naturally occurring heat source, unless you mean dipping Jen in ice, which I think she would object to?"

Yeah, no. Let's add that to the list of things never to do. Jennifer adds sticking her tongue out.

Leaving aside the slightly uncomfortable conversation relating to attractiveness of professionals, P'ro'shi jumps onto the topic of swimming. "Add my vote in for going at night. Just feels like a more natural time to be swimming."

2, 1. Jennifer replies showing the vote was counted.

Esprit15
2014-12-10, 06:43 PM
Taika looks over at P'ro'shi with a quizzical look on her face. "What exactly are you, again? I somehow keep forgetting, but for some reason that comment has me wondering."

Anubis Dread
2014-12-10, 06:48 PM
"I'm not sure what you've been um.... independently studying. But besides never getting old, not all Vampire's are hot. I mean if you were turned when you were 70 you don't age down." Mrs.Edwards explained. "Wait a minute, is that the chick that runs the Vampire club now?" She asks clapping her hands.

"I dunno. I mean that's true and all, but... if you were a vampire, how many seventy year olds are you going to turn?" Alex asked. "Wouldn't you go out of your way to only turn hunks and babes? Unless it's someone in the family or something, but still, the population would be heavily slanted towards the sexy."

The vampire club? Oh right she'd seen an ad for that. "No idea, I don't go to Vampire Club. I take judo," Alex shrugged. "Or at least I will again when my suspension from it expires next week. I... I didn't know hitting below the belt was banned..."

Yeah, no. Let's add that to the list of things never to do. Jennifer adds sticking her tongue out.

2, 1. Jennifer replies showing the vote was counted.

"I don't know. It'd make you nice and perky at least. Or parts of you anyway," Alex teased. Far more friendly than with Luna. Mostly because she knew she could pretty much say anything to Jennifer and she wouldn't understand a lick of it. Which wasn't good for flirting, but was still hillarious in its own way.

"As for voting, seems a silly thing to vote over. Still put me down for night. It's better for skinny dipping," Alex stuck out her tongue.

Illven
2014-12-10, 07:02 PM
"I dunno. I mean that's true and all, but... if you were a vampire, how many seventy year olds are you going to turn?" Alex asked. "Wouldn't you go out of your way to only turn hunks and babes? Unless it's someone in the family or something, but still, the population would be heavily slanted towards the sexy."

The vampire club? Oh right she'd seen an ad for that. "No idea, I don't go to Vampire Club. I take judo," Alex shrugged. "Or at least I will again when my suspension from it expires next week. I... I didn't know hitting below the belt was banned..."

"I don't know. It'd make you nice and perky at least. Or parts of you anyway," Alex teased. Far more friendly than with Luna. Mostly because she knew she could pretty much say anything to Jennifer and she wouldn't understand a lick of it. Which wasn't good for flirting, but was still hillarious in its own way.

"As for voting, seems a silly thing to vote over. Still put me down for night. It's better for skinny dipping," Alex stuck out her tongue.

Black hair, deep blue eyes, very attractive body? Mrs.Edwards asked. I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that last part. She adds having to process it for a moment.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-10, 07:11 PM
Black hair, deep blue eyes, very attractive body? Mrs.Edwards asked. I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that last part. She adds having to process it for a moment.

"Sounds like her," Alex agreed. She supposed it made sense. She was probably the only vampire staff member, so she'd be the perfect choice to head the club.

Illven
2014-12-10, 07:21 PM
"Sounds like her," Alex agreed. She supposed it made sense. She was probably the only vampire staff member, so she'd be the perfect choice to head the club.

"Yeah, no, she is way to pretty for her job." Mrs.Edwards replies.

Necroticplague
2014-12-10, 07:30 PM
Taika looks over at P'ro'shi with a quizzical look on her face. "What exactly are you, again? I somehow keep forgetting, but for some reason that comment has me wondering."

"I'm an EH. You know, in strange eons, blah blah. Relatively on the more humanoid side, so I can understand forgetting, especially when I'm in a costume like this that can cover the tentacles. My 'line' so to speak comes from very, very far underwater. That quilt from a few days back was actually history of how we ended up coming to the surface, as explained by my dad/other mom."

Ionbound
2014-12-10, 07:33 PM
Gwen smirks and says to Jen snarkily, "Guess which time I'd rather go."

Anubis Dread
2014-12-10, 07:40 PM
"Yeah, no, she is way to pretty for her job." Mrs.Edwards replies.

"But she's good at it," Alex protests. "Help me out here Jen, you're seeing her too right?" Alex implored Jennifer, really not wanting this to end up blown out of proportion.

Illven
2014-12-10, 08:08 PM
"I'm an EH. You know, in strange eons, blah blah. Relatively on the more humanoid side, so I can understand forgetting, especially when I'm in a costume like this that can cover the tentacles. My 'line' so to speak comes from very, very far underwater. That quilt from a few days back was actually history of how we ended up coming to the surface, as explained by my dad/other mom."

Oh? That's interesting. Jennifer replied. How far back does it go? She asks

Gwen smirks and says to Jen snarkily, "Guess which time I'd rather go."

Midnight. She asks teasingly.

"But she's good at it," Alex protests. "Help me out here Jen, you're seeing her too right?" Alex implored Jennifer, really not wanting this to end up blown out of proportion.

Who, Miss hot vampire lady? She asks only now entering the conversation.

Esprit15
2014-12-10, 08:18 PM
"Right. Just curious. A mildly predatory creature with tentacles disguising itself as a highschool girl just seemed a little... Well, cliché. You know, like you fell out of an H-manga or somethi- whoa!" Taika yelps as she slips on a foam number four that must have not made it into the trash bin and bumps into a wall.

"So yeah, midnight party at the beach. I'm totally game for that."

Ionbound
2014-12-10, 08:31 PM
Gwen laughs, grins, and says, "Yep, sounds good to me, too."

Anubis Dread
2014-12-10, 08:32 PM
Who, Miss hot vampire lady? She asks only now entering the conversation.

"...yes, Miss hot vampire lady," Alex replied. Not really helping here... then again, it sounded like something she'd say, so she really couldn't fault her for it.

Necroticplague
2014-12-10, 08:46 PM
Oh? That's interesting. Jennifer replied. How far back does it go? She asks
"How far back does what go? I was born an EH, so....14 years? Or do you mean we've been coming ashore? Cause that's a bit like asking when was America discovered. At the very least, I know the invention of the nuclear sub really ramped things up more recently. I mean, think of what a sub seems like to things that mostly work by feeling vibrations."

"Right. Just curious. A mildly predatory creature with tentacles disguising itself as a highschool girl just seemed a little... Well, cliché. You know, like you fell out of an H-manga or somethi- whoa!" Taika yelps as she slips on a foam number four that must have not made it into the trash bin and bumps into a wall.

"Eh, it's not really a disguise. I can't really change my form yet, outside of changing what color I am. According to my dad, that's something I'm gonna have to grow into." Meanwhile, her blank stare of slight disappointment indicates that this absolutely not the first time she's heard that particular joke before.

Illven
2014-12-10, 08:47 PM
Mrs.Edwards facepalms. "Are you there so that I wouldn't give you a suspension, because she's hot, or you really want to go. Or a mixture?"

Anubis Dread
2014-12-10, 08:51 PM
Mrs.Edwards facepalms. "Are you there so that I wouldn't give you a suspension, because she's hot, or you really want to go. Or a mixture?"

"Why I went there to begin with? All three. Now? The first two don't matter nearly as much," Alex admitted. "It's just a safe space to vent about stuff, you know?"

Illven
2014-12-10, 09:02 PM
Mrs.Edwards chuckles.

"Heh, thanks for being honest. She's really good?" She asks.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-10, 09:06 PM
Mrs.Edwards chuckles.

"Heh, thanks for being honest. She's really good?" She asks.

"She feels it. I don't really have a point of comparison," Alex had to admit. "But she makes me feel safe to talk, doesn't seem to judge me and... I don't want to lose that... sorry for getting so worked up," she sighed. She... might have panicked a bit too much there. She knew that even if something happened there'd be other therapists. And that the odds of something happening were pretty much zero. But it still felt like her little safe space was threatened, and she'd kind of just... seized up. She still felt a bit in her stomach, even though she knew she shouldn't.

Angelalex242
2014-12-10, 09:11 PM
So like an eternal flame? Jennifer asked.

Verthandi said, "Do you think you can make an eternal flame? Because if we go in the middle of the night, it's going to be cold. The upside is, if you make it yourself, you can adjust the temperature of the water as you see fit, because it's your flame.

Illven
2014-12-10, 09:24 PM
"She feels it. I don't really have a point of comparison," Alex had to admit. "But she makes me feel safe to talk, doesn't seem to judge me and... I don't want to lose that... sorry for getting so worked up," she sighed. She... might have panicked a bit too much there. She knew that even if something happened there'd be other therapists. And that the odds of something happening were pretty much zero. But it still felt like her little safe space was threatened, and she'd kind of just... seized up. She still felt a bit in her stomach, even though she knew she shouldn't.

She pats your shoulder. With some difficulty.

"It's fine. I should have been more understanding." She replies.

Verthandi said, "Do you think you can make an eternal flame? Because if we go in the middle of the night, it's going to be cold. The upside is, if you make it yourself, you can adjust the temperature of the water as you see fit, because it's your flame.

I don't know. I don't want to risk it, because eternal. Jennifer replies.

Angelalex242
2014-12-10, 09:47 PM
Maybe you don't need to. What about a flame that lasts for an hour or two? We probably wouldn't stay in much longer then that anyway.

Illven
2014-12-10, 10:03 PM
Now that sounds like a good idea. Jennifer replied.

jamieth
2014-12-11, 09:01 AM
"So..." Katherine, who, honestly speaking, wasn't completely serious suggesting that, "looked at the angel and the sorceress, "you're saying... that might actually be possible? ...wow. You're awesome. You both totally are", she reached to hug the two girls - making sure to make it a gesture of frienship and gratitude, nothing more. She certainly didn't want to trigger the wrong flags on Jen for the second time today.

Illven
2014-12-11, 01:38 PM
"So, why don't we get back to artwork. The theme today is Halloween themed!" Mrs.Edwards states. "Give a preliminary sketch of some Halloween themed, and then show the class."

P'ro'shi and Alex gain +2 bonus on any roll they choose.
Allure =d6 Charm everyone with your art skills Gain +2 VP with Luna.

Skill =d6 Show off your technical knowledge Gain +2 VP with Jennifer

Conflict =d7 Scare everyone! Gain +1 VP with both protagonists

Ionbound
2014-12-11, 01:45 PM
Gwen sighs and sits as she begins to sketch a bat. Just a bat. Admittedly a very detailed bat, but just a bat.

Skill, +2 From Honor Student, pop another Contingency plan.

Esprit15
2014-12-11, 01:49 PM
Taika begins working on a spooky landscape: mountains appearing more jabbed and threatening, classic Halloween imagery as constellations, the classic "dark forest" themes in a few spots. Oh, and a nice, blood red sunset, though that's only if she has time to get to coloring it.
Skill, Stargazer (+2)

Necroticplague
2014-12-11, 02:15 PM
P'ro'shi goes for a variation on the 'in a mirror' cliche. One half of the paper shows a relatively plain-looking, but somewhat transpartent, women reaching towards the middle with an outstretched hand. The other half shows a half-lidded version of the same women more lazily reaching towards the center. Just in case what's going on isn't obvious, the border is rather wavery, and a couple fish swim by the half-lidded one, whose hair and clothes seem to gravitate towards the center slightly as well.

Strong Skill, +2 scene bonus, +2 Aquatic Affinity

Anubis Dread
2014-12-11, 02:24 PM
She was no good at art. Let's see... let's just draw this here. And that there. She wasn't even sure what that was supposed to be. Ummm... red was blood right? Might as well draw it all over the place. Oops, she pressed too hard and ripped the paper. Well if she did that two more times in would look like it had been intentional and she was making claw marks. And then um... um... ummmmmm... this here?

She wasn't even sure WHAT this was supposed to be. Alex frowned, holding it up before tilting it sideways and- holy sh**! She blanched. She... had NOT realized it looked like that when you looked at it from the right angle. Well... it was too late to do something else now. And it WAS scary. Might as well submit it.

+1 Strong Conflict, +1 Violence is Always the Answer, +2 Fearsome Reputation, +2 bonus

jamieth
2014-12-11, 02:34 PM
Katherine planned on drawing a witch. An old, mean, scary witch. But her experience laid in different genres, ultimately, and the result, though somewhat witchy, wasn't nowhere near old, mean or scary... honestly speaking, more of a Magical Girl in witch-themed costume, who looked certainly no older then Taika and was depicted standing straight on the broom mid-air, with three glowing pumpkins floating between her spread hands. Well, it was cute, and it was good enough, Katherine decided.
I'll roll Allura for this one, no modifiers :-)

Angelalex242
2014-12-11, 02:48 PM
Verthandi, for her part, draw a very Gothic looking castle. Historically accurate castle, naturally. She only promised not to talk of it, she never promised not to use her knowledge. The castle had a foreboding air, the sort you'd expect to be occupied by vampires. Or particularly evil black knights, which is what she was actually thinking of when she drew this. She'd met knights like that. It didn't end well.

Do your best (2nd use), Serenity, Strong Skill, +5 mod can't fail.

Illven
2014-12-11, 05:19 PM
"So.... Alex..... Care to tell the rest of the class, what that is?" Mrs.Edwards asks tapping her fingers.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-11, 05:25 PM
"Well... it's a little abstract, embodying all the aspects of Halloween," Alex replied. "You've got claw marks, blood, all that good stuff. At least when you look at it like this."

Flipping it around, Alex held it up and continued. "And as you can see if you hold it THIS way instead it looks like a ****** ******** ****** ***** intestines **** ***** ***** naked **** ***** castrated *** ******* ** classical Elizabethan ***** ********* **** male rooster ****."

It... hadn't been intentional, but it was pretty damn terrifying.

Illven
2014-12-11, 05:30 PM
"Well then..... That.... That's wonderful. What was your inspiration...." Mrs.Edwards clearly has no idea how to respond to that.

Angelalex242
2014-12-11, 05:49 PM
...Errrr. Certainly...Avante Garde.

The sad part was, when Alex brought the images to mind, Verthandi could she what she was talking about. She actually...looked squicked by it. Compassionate angels were never meant for such. Just because she'd seen most everything before didn't mean some things couldn't turn her stomach.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-11, 06:13 PM
"Well... Halloween was usually all about this sort of stuff. So it's very much a throw back, in that respect," Alex attempted. As much as intentionally doing this would make her look slightly psycopathic, admitting it was entirely by accident would make her look even more so.

Angelalex242
2014-12-11, 06:28 PM
I...need to be excused.

She was suffering from some rather severe flashbacks, and she dashed out of the room. And headed towards the bathroom.

There, her lunch was lost.

Illven
2014-12-11, 06:31 PM
I...need to be excused.

She was suffering from some rather severe flashbacks, and she dashed out of the room. And headed towards the bathroom.

There, her lunch was lost.

"Alex......" Mrs.Edward face palmed. "Just... Just go and check up on her."

"Who wants to go next?" She asks the rest of the class

Anubis Dread
2014-12-11, 06:44 PM
"Yes ma'am," Alex agreed, happy to not have to try and bull sh** any further on what her piece was supposed to mean. She kind of wanted to burn it at this point. With fire. And acid. Flaming acid.

Heading out of the room, Alex headed after Verthandi. Stopping when she heard the sounds of... oh come on, really? She was tens of thousands of years old and that still made her sick? ...then again, it made her sick too. Anything that made Verthandi more relatable was a good thing in her book.

"Hey, you okay?" Alex asked, knocking on the stall door.

Angelalex242
2014-12-11, 06:53 PM
Verthandi sounded TERRIBLE. Not exactly

Fortunately, she didn't have much to eat at lunch, so what was in her was relatively quickly expelled. Her eyes were haunted.

Ionbound
2014-12-11, 07:02 PM
Gwen raises a hand a little and says, "I would."

Illven
2014-12-11, 07:05 PM
Mrs.Edwards nods. "Okay hang it up on the easel, and tell the kids what it is, and your inspiration for it."

Anubis Dread
2014-12-11, 07:58 PM
Verthandi sounded TERRIBLE. Not exactly

Fortunately, she didn't have much to eat at lunch, so what was in her was relatively quickly expelled. Her eyes were haunted.

"Yeah, that picture was pretty f***ed up," Alex admitted. "Dunno how I drew it by complete accident. I was just splashing random colors and sh** around, turned it on its side and... there it was."

Ionbound
2014-12-11, 08:11 PM
Gwen nods and posts the bat on the easel and says, "Um...It's a bat. I guess it could be considered a self-portrait, but...It's just a kind of halloween-y thing. I put a lot of detail into it, though." And indeed, the bat is fairly detailed. Not perfect, but as close as Gwen could get.

Illven
2014-12-11, 08:34 PM
"So your inspiration was Halloween. How do you think the picture would be different on Thanksgiving?" Mrs.Edwards asked

Ionbound
2014-12-11, 08:54 PM
Gwen shrugs and says, "It would probably be a turkey. Or a cornucopia."

Illven
2014-12-11, 08:59 PM
Gwen shrugs and says, "It would probably be a turkey. Or a cornucopia."

"Would it be turkey you?" She asks.

Angelalex242
2014-12-11, 09:03 PM
"Yeah, that picture was pretty f***ed up," Alex admitted. "Dunno how I drew it by complete accident. I was just splashing random colors and sh** around, turned it on its side and... there it was."

I...didn't get sick till you explained what you saw in the art piece. And then I saw what you were talking about. A little too vividly.

The flashbacks were just terrible.

Ionbound
2014-12-11, 09:23 PM
"Would it be turkey you?" She asks.

Gwen can't help herself and snorts a little as she says, "Probably not. But I don't think this is bat-me either. Just a bat."

Anubis Dread
2014-12-11, 09:27 PM
I...didn't get sick till you explained what you saw in the art piece. And then I saw what you were talking about. A little too vividly.

The flashbacks were just terrible.

"Wouldn't be the first time someone said me opening my mouth and blabbing made them sick," Alex sighed. "Still it's just a piece of paper. No matter what it has on it it's really nothing but a bit of tree beaten up until it's flat and had a bunch of colorful toxic chemcials dumped onto it. Don't let it get you too twisted up."

Illven
2014-12-11, 09:51 PM
Gwen can't help herself and snorts a little as she says, "Probably not. But I don't think this is bat-me either. Just a bat."

"Heh. I should make you all draw your spirit animal." Mrs.Edwards teases. "What would you draw for that?"

Angelalex242
2014-12-11, 09:53 PM
"Wouldn't be the first time someone said me opening my mouth and blabbing made them sick," Alex sighed. "Still it's just a piece of paper. No matter what it has on it it's really nothing but a bit of tree beaten up until it's flat and had a bunch of colorful toxic chemcials dumped onto it. Don't let it get you too twisted up."

Since nobody else ran in here getting sick, I should say my imagination did most of the work. Don't hold yourself too accountable for it.

She was recovering, however slowly.

Ionbound
2014-12-11, 11:31 PM
"Heh. I should make you all draw your spirit animal." Mrs.Edwards teases. "What would you draw for that?"

Gwen smirks and wordlessly points at the bat by way of answer.

Illven
2014-12-12, 12:22 AM
Gwen smirks and wordlessly points at the bat by way of answer.

"No Reusing art." Mrs.Edwards complained.

jamieth
2014-12-12, 12:37 AM
"Meow", Katherine smiled stertching and twirling her costume's tail. By now, the effects of earlier hypnosis wore off enough that she could jock about it. Her spirit animal? Why, that was quite obvious.

Ionbound
2014-12-16, 10:21 AM
Gwen laughs and says, "Fair enough. Maybe I'd draw another bat, with great flaming eyebrows. Would that work?"

Illven
2014-12-16, 01:10 PM
For Jennifer's party.

Jennifer's father seems lively for the first time you've seen him. He greets all the guests. Their seems to be about 20 in total. The house is dressed up like a Halloween mansion. Jennifer comes down the stairs dressed in a wedding gown, with what seems to be large chunks of her face and arms damaged.

Hey guys. Glad you could make it! She beams.

Allure =d7 Charm Jennifer. +1 VP.

For Luna's party

Luna's mansion is not dolled up. Really it's too large to do it practically. Luna's mom is greeting all the guests. Of which you might recognize some as big-shots.

Luna's mom is in a fancy dress that's probably worth more then your homes.

You walk in with a fairly cute guy that none of you have ever met.

"Hey, are you some of the little lady of the house's friends."

Allure =d7 Charm the guests. +1 VP.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-16, 02:16 PM
A cute guy? What if this was Luna's 'boyfriend'?! ...but there were lots of other people at the party too. It might not be him. And if it was him there was no reason to beat him up right away. If he was nice they could just convince him to try and drop the whole thing without any violence required. Of course if he WASN'T nice, she still had her helmet. It would make a good blunt instrument.

Okay, be um... charming. Just pretend he was one of your friend. Be chill and all that. "She isn't little or a lady, but yeah," Alex replied. "We're friends from school. And who would you be, other than gorgeous?" ...okay, not THAT chill. She was trying to get into his little circle of aquintances, not his pants. Though he was pretty cu- focus!

Allure. -1 Weak Allure, +2 Personality Flip. Since this whole party is basically a pretense to have Luna and her boyfriend hook up I think I can apply either the +1 or +2 from One of the Guys here.

Ionbound
2014-12-16, 02:58 PM
Gwen smiles and waves to Jennifer as she says, "Hey Jen! Oh man, you really went all out on the decorations, huh. They're really cool!"

Strong Allure, +2 From Lady of the Night if it's dark enough.

Esprit15
2014-12-16, 06:03 PM
"Yikes!" Taika yelps when she sees Jen. "Had me scared of you for a moment."
Allure (+1), Witch's Garb (+2), if it is night Stargazer (+2)

Necroticplague
2014-12-16, 08:53 PM
P'ro'shi is all nervous smiles at this thing. Great, a lot of people she only vaguely recognizes, none she really knows, and now she's not too sure if coming in her aradia costume was too informal. At the very lest, She gets to hang around the pretty cool violent chick, Luna, and this dude who P'ro'shi assumes is the arranged boyfriend. Who's now asking her a questions.

"Er...I do know her from school. Who's asking?"

Neutral Allure, +1 Competetive Spirit.

Angelalex242
2014-12-16, 11:35 PM
Verthandi cannot receive here...it's not in the wisdom of the universe. But she can still give. And so give she does.

"That's an impressive costume, Jennifer. Taika, yours looks really good too.

Neutral allure means I can't succeed. BUUUUUT...Compassion on Taika gives her a +2 and puts her into the can't fail zone.

jamieth
2014-12-17, 02:31 AM
Seeing as it's Jen's father that presides at the party, Katherine can't help but feel smart on her today's outfit of choice; getting into role, she would likely be able to get physical with the sorceress while making it look playful, not naughty. Saying general greetings and compliments, she heads towards Jennifer and bends down, pushing her head into the girl's hand, purring as if asking for a stroke.
Nornal Allure, +2 Cosplayu Maniac

Illven
2014-12-17, 12:13 PM
Jennifer chuckles at Takia's response and embraces her.

Hope the fear has only been temporary. She teases.

How is everyone? She asks the group.

Luna grabs Alex's hands and leads her away from the guy.

Way to intimidate, my husband. She teases. I know I would be scared if someone did that to me.

Does P'ro'shi follow, or stay with the guy?

Anubis Dread
2014-12-17, 12:28 PM
"Right. Intimidating. That's what I was going for," Alex evaded. Well at least he was cute... though it didn't matter if he was or not, it was NOT going to happen between him and Luna!

"So that's the guy?" she continued, taking another look at him. "Know anything about how he feels about the match up?"

Illven
2014-12-17, 01:28 PM
No. I've barely said hi to the guy. She replies.

Necroticplague
2014-12-17, 02:02 PM
P'ro'shi watches as the girls walk off. Not particularly knowing most of the people here, and not particularly interested in speaking more to this boy, she tries to excuse herself to go after them. "Sorry, gotta go, I'm with them." Not the most elegant, but its something.

Esprit15
2014-12-17, 04:47 PM
"Yes, only for a moment," she says as the zombie bride (?) hugs her. "Pretty well. Spruced up my makeup after school to get a more burned look. Classes were nice since almost nobody did anything actually productive for the holiday."

Illven
2014-12-17, 05:01 PM
Sometimes I wonder why they made us go. Then I remember our hot teachers in nice costumes. And I stop complaining. Jennifer half-joked.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-17, 07:24 PM
"Huh, should we jump him then?" Alex asked thoughtfully. "Not actually jumping mind, just feeling him out. Though we can jump him if you want, just might cause a scene and all. Especially if we start feeling him out afterwards," she stuck out her tongue.

Illven
2014-12-17, 07:45 PM
"Huh, should we jump him then?" Alex asked thoughtfully. "Not actually jumping mind, just feeling him out. Though we can jump him if you want, just might cause a scene and all. Especially if we start feeling him out afterwards," she stuck out her tongue.

I bet you want to jump him in more ways then one. Luna teased.

Hey, P'ro'shi what do you think of "Hubby"? She jokes clearly in a good mood.

Necroticplague
2014-12-18, 02:52 AM
I bet you want to jump him in more ways then one. Luna teased.

Hey, P'ro'shi what do you think of "Hubby"? She jokes clearly in a good mood.

"Meh. Appearence: too male for me to give much of a statement on. Personality: Not seen enough to state." The relatively noncommittal answer is accompanied by a similarly noncommittal shrug.

Illven
2014-12-18, 11:10 AM
What a ringing endorsement. Luna teased.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-18, 02:12 PM
"Kinda," Alex admitted with a shrug. "He IS cute. Note cute enough for me not to break his knee caps if he doesn't agree this arranged marriage thing is bull sh**, but still cute," she teased.

Illven
2014-12-18, 03:17 PM
Well you can talk to him. Just talk to him, before you take off his pants, whether it's to break his knees or for other reasons. She teases.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-18, 03:56 PM
"You want me to hit on your man? Then again I suppose it's better than actually hitting him in either sense," Alex teased. Still Luna had a point. Mostly. It was a good idea to go talk to him, but she wasn't all that good with talking to people who were all fancy and stuff. But having Luna talk to him wouldn't go well if it turned out he was all for being with her...

Right. Time to do this thing. Gathering her courage, Alex stomped over to the boy they'd walked in with. Opening her mouth, nothing came up for a moment while she attempted to think of something to say. "Yeah uh, hi again," she finally attempted.

Illven
2014-12-18, 04:14 PM
"Ah right, one of her friends." The boy replies. "What's your name?" He asks.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-18, 04:56 PM
"Alex," she replied. This fancy environment was making her antsy. She was tempted to say her full name just to fit in more. But saying her full name made her gag, which would be even less fancy than going by Alex. "Yours?"

Illven
2014-12-18, 05:15 PM
"Johnathan." He said taking her hand and bowing. "A pleasure to meet you. What brings your glorious radiance into my presence." He said chuckling a bit.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-18, 05:35 PM
...damn it he was smooth. She couldn't stop blushing, even if the line he used was corny as hell. If she wasn't careful Luna might decide to just go along with the match up.

"W-well, like you said I'm Luna's friend," Alex replied. "I heard your parents were trying to hook you two up, so I figured I should see if you were on the up and up."

Illven
2014-12-18, 05:46 PM
"Ah, I understand your apprehensions." He replies with a smile. "No need to fear, I intend no harm to our mutual friend." He assures you. "Now, do you know where she is? I would very much like to see her."

Anubis Dread
2014-12-18, 06:06 PM
"I dunno how she could be your friend yet, considering you haven't met her," Alex replied dryly. "I'm sure you don't intend to harm her. Not intentionally anyway. But I'm more worried you might decide that because your parents think you and her should be shacking up that you and her are already an item. It doesn't really work that way."

Illven
2014-12-19, 10:45 AM
"Ah. I understand." The boy replies. "That is.... disheartening, my family has moved to the area for the explicit purpose of me and my wife to be to get to know each other better."

He shrugs. "Admittedly that is more disheartening to my family then I. This is a side benefit really, I'm here to hunt a fugitive from justice as my primary goal." He states.

"But ask yourself. Do you really think she'll truly go against her family." He pointedly asks you, then adds. "Oh I'm sure she'll complain. Complain loudly maybe. But if her mother threatens to cut all contact with her. Do you really think she'll give all this up?" He asks spreading his arms wide. "One man or woman as the case may be, might. Do you really think she's that one in a hundred."

Anubis Dread
2014-12-19, 02:30 PM
Alex looked blankly and unammused at the boy before her for a few moments. Could she resist? ...no. She knew it was a horrible idea, but she also knew she couldn't stop herself. She hated that part of herself sometimes.

She jabbed him quickly, but with enough force that she winced in pain as her hand connected with his face. God damn he had a hard face, but considering she was aiming for his nose he still probably got the worst of it. Walking away in a huff, Alex shook her hand to try and clear the pain from it as she went back to the girls.

"Yeah, he's a d*** and not going to let it go," Alex replied, checking her hand to make sure she hadn't cut a knuckle. "Side benefit my a**..."

Illven
2014-12-19, 02:34 PM
He's that bad? Luna winced looking at Alex's hand.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-19, 02:37 PM
"Well, aside from saying it was dissapointing you didn't consider the two of you already dating when you hadn't even met and saying that you two getting hitched would just be a 'side benefit' of whatever the hell he thinks is more important, he also basically called you a whinging coward. So yeah, that bad," Alex sighed. She really hoped she'd broken his f***ing nose. It was hard to storm away and admire your work at the same time.

Illven
2014-12-19, 03:28 PM
I wish you didn't hit him. But thank you. Luna replied glomping Alex.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-19, 03:47 PM
"I do too, but I couldn't help myself when he talked about you like that," Alex admitted, blushing as she wrapped her arms around Luna. One in a hundred? That was giving Luna far, far too little credit. Anyone who thought Luna wasn't even one in a hundred deserved to get hit.

Illven
2014-12-19, 04:01 PM
Episode 4 scene 6

At Jennifer's party.

It is now dinner. Which lucky two people are going to sit next to the lucky lady.

Allure = Charm Jennifer and the party guests. +1 VP with Jennifer

Skill = You made some of the food. (Retroactively :smalltongue: ) And it's tasty food. +1 VP with Jennifer

Luck = Huh, why is everyone fighting? you just want to sit down and eat. +1 VP with Jennifer

At Luna's party

The cops have been called. Alex knows why :smalltongue:

Allure =d7 Try to keep Alex out of jail. +1 VP with Luna

Skill =d7 Point out that they have no proof... somehow. +1 VP with Luna.

Conflict =d9 Fight off the cops/Run away. +1 VP with Luna.

Luck =d7. Oh... those might be costumes.... If you're lucky. +1 VP with Luna.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-19, 04:19 PM
Well, this was awkward. She'd expected to just be thrown out. She hadn't thought the cops would be called. She was on pretty thin ice as it was. If she was dragged back home by the police she'd probably be grounded for a year. Hell, forget being grounded, they'd probably lock her in the closet or something.

Let's see, um... she could try and talk her way out of things? Dressed as a biker... and she was pretty sure her hand still had blood on it... she could say it was self defense! ...against a rich and respectable boy. Who was 'engaged' to the girl she was crushing on.

Sighing, Alex leaned over and kissed Luna on the cheek. "Thanks for inviting me. Sorry I'm such a f*** up I couldn't stay long." It would have been nice to stay longer, but at least the guy probably wouldn't be hanging around Luna any time soon.

Putting on her motor bike helmet and lowering the visor in an attempt to not be recognized, Alex did a few stretches to warm herself up. Or rather she did it to buy some time to gather enough courage she wouldn't whimp out at the last second. There was no other way she was getting out of this, so...

Running as fast she could, Alex practically bull rushed past the cops and jumped out the door.

Strong Conflict +1, Violence is Always the Answer +1, Bruiser +2, Fearsome Reputation +2, Personality Flip +2, +8 total.

I... I may have specced into Conflict a little too hard.

Ionbound
2014-12-19, 05:33 PM
Gwen simply sits as close as she can to Jennifer, daring anyone to challenge her right to sit next to the girl.

Strong Allure, +2 from Lady of the Night, Contingency plan if I roll a 3 or less.

Esprit15
2014-12-19, 05:40 PM
And everyone was kind of dead silent. That made things awkward. "So-" she starts when Gwen makes a beeline for Jen's side. On reflex Taika bolts for the other side. But kind of gracefully, right?
Allure (+1), Witch's Garb (+2)

Necroticplague
2014-12-19, 07:29 PM
Seeing the cops there makes P'ro'shi more than a little nervous. Even if she hadn't done anything wrong, she definitely would end up either an eyewitness or an accomplice, neither of which she wants to end up with in relation to Alex. If the playground saying goes "snitches get stitches", then in this case it would be more akin to 'snitches end up with several more sets of bones than they had originally". Plus, she was never clear as to whether her kind counted as having human rights, what with not being remotely human. She tries to excuse herself from Luna's prescence similarly with a little smile "Guess that's my que, huh? I sure don't intend to testify" Her skin changes from the grey for her costume for an ambiguous brown to try and remain unnoticed while she gathers her thoughts for when she does get found. She could probably try running, but then she'd have to leave the costume behind to jump into a river, and she is not getting rid of something she worked this hard on.

O.k., self, try and see if you can legalize yourself out of being considered an accessory/conspirator.Or her having committed battery. Either one works. Lets see....you had no clue she was going to do something so stupid. Wait, I know! Battery is a crime of intent! they have to prove she intended to harm him! Given the situation, its entirely possible that she had no intention of harming him, merely to make a point. She broke his nose on accident, and the only person who would say otherwise is him! And eyewitness account are one of the least reliable forms of evidence, so it would just be his word against theirs, legally.

Strong Skill, +2 Shrinking Shadow,

Angelalex242
2014-12-20, 03:40 PM
Verthandi, being more subtle in her ways, elected to bring over a lot of goodies for the party. She hoped they'd be found enjoyable...most of the stuff she came up with are treats nobody's actually eaten in centuries.

Strong Skill

jamieth
2014-12-22, 03:09 AM
Katherine looked around as the others took their places... obviously trying to end up closer to the hostess. Then, she smiled. They were doing it wrong. Next chair was no good at all. With a confident look, she approached Jen and settled on her chair's armrest. She was a cat today, after all, and the familiar's rightful place is right besides the master, right?
Normal Allure, Cosplay Maniac +2

Illven
2014-12-22, 01:27 PM
So at Luna's party.

Alex manages to barrel over the cops. The party goers gasp in astonishment, as Luna's groom to be starts giving chase.

"Stop. Law violator. Stop, in the name of the law" He yells giving chase.

Luna looks at P'ro'shi.

Should we go after them? She asks

At Jennifer's party.

Gwen and Takia being the most charming, manage to score the closest seats to Jennifer.

Hey, guys. How are you?

Verthandi. People's tastes have changed in the past hundreds of years. Really no one seems to enjoy your treats.

Necroticplague
2014-12-22, 02:07 PM
P'ro'shi gives a short nod as she whispers to luna. "Probably. For sake of your finance's kneecaps, its much better if we get to her before he does.This place have a back we can sneak out of?"

Anubis Dread
2014-12-22, 02:14 PM
Well, things couldn't possibly get any worst. Might as well make an impression.

"RADICAL FREEDOM F***ER!" Alex shouted behind her, her voice somewhat muffled by her helmet as she stuck up her middle finger and vaulted over a fence.

Esprit15
2014-12-22, 02:54 PM
"I'm just wonderful," Taika says. She leans in a little closer. Not romantically, but just to make it harder for others to overhear. "I've been keeping an eye on everyone, and I hate to say it, but I think some people are getting a little bored. I think we should find some sort of group activity. Any ideas?" Maybe she was just used to Alex threatening people's faces with a bat, and so a peaceful gathering seemed boring by comparison.

Illven
2014-12-22, 03:55 PM
P'ro'shi gives a short nod as she whispers to luna. "Probably. For sake of your finance's kneecaps, its much better if we get to her before he does.This place have a back we can sneak out of?"

Several backs. You get your pick. Luna teased, leading her to the closest one.

Well, things couldn't possibly get any worst. Might as well make an impression.

"RADICAL FREEDOM F***ER!" Alex shouted behind her, her voice somewhat muffled by her helmet as she stuck up her middle finger and vaulted over a fence.

The boy rips off his shirt, and two stubby white feathered wings shoot out from his back as he continues to chase.

@Takia Not really. Did you have any ideas? Jennifer asks.

Esprit15
2014-12-22, 04:29 PM
"I don't know you're family well enough to gauge their preferences." She wracks her brain for ideas. Back home it would be easy. Mother would be brewing something warm for the kids, younger siblings would be out raising all kinds of mayhem while they trick-or-treated, older kids would try to reign them in somewhat. At around midnight everyone would go out to the fire for their traditional activities. What did normal people do on Halloween?

Ionbound
2014-12-22, 04:47 PM
Gwen shrugs and says, "I suppose we could maybe to trick-or-treating."

Anubis Dread
2014-12-22, 05:29 PM
...oh sh**. Well at least he was the one flying and not the cops. She already knew she could kick his a**. Still she had NOT expected him to be an angel of all things! ...actually she really should have seen this one coming. Only angels had the rectums large and deep enough to contain a stick of that size.

For now she just hopped over some more fences. Hopefully he could run faster than he could fly.

Necroticplague
2014-12-22, 06:43 PM
P'ro'shi follows Luna out the back of these place in quiet, trying to think of how to catch up with someone who probably has much more experience running then them. Than, an odd thought pops into her head: "We should probably head back towards the school. That's the last place I'd expect her to be, so its probably the first one she'd run to."

Illven
2014-12-22, 06:50 PM
"I don't know you're family well enough to gauge their preferences." She wracks her brain for ideas. Back home it would be easy. Mother would be brewing something warm for the kids, younger siblings would be out raising all kinds of mayhem while they trick-or-treated, older kids would try to reign them in somewhat. At around midnight everyone would go out to the fire for their traditional activities. What did normal people do on Halloween?

My dad won't care. Jennifer adds ruefully.

Gwen shrugs and says, "I suppose we could maybe to trick-or-treating."

Do you want to? She asks the group.

...oh sh**. Well at least he was the one flying and not the cops. She already knew she could kick his a**. Still she had NOT expected him to be an angel of all things! ...actually she really should have seen this one coming. Only angels had the rectums large and deep enough to contain a stick of that size.

For now she just hopped over some more fences. Hopefully he could run faster than he could fly.

He continues to give chase.

"You've already got a assault charge, do you really want to add a resisting arrest charge. Luna's mom knows your name after all." The angel boy points out.

P'ro'shi follows Luna out the back of these place in quiet, trying to think of how to catch up with someone who probably has much more experience running then them. Than, an odd thought pops into her head: "We should probably head back towards the school. That's the last place I'd expect her to be, so its probably the first one she'd run to."

Seems like a good idea. We walking, or hitching a ride? She adds.

Esprit15
2014-12-22, 07:01 PM
"That sounds fun. I'd be up for it," the witch says.

Angelalex242
2014-12-22, 07:19 PM
Why not? My idea...

Having tried one of her own ancient treats, she found even SHE didn't like them. Something must've gone wrong...

"Well, we need some sweets somehow.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-22, 08:41 PM
"...shut up," was all Alex could come up with to reply. She couldn't stop running now. She'd already resisted arrest. Besides, resisting arrest wasn't really something you could slam a minor with. Neither was a punch in the face for that matter, but angel boy was rich so...

The cops wouldn't recognize her since she had her helmet on, so at this point it was just vague description and a common name to go off of. Hell Alex wasn't even her real name, she'd be fine. Probably.

Ionbound
2014-12-22, 09:26 PM
Gwen nods and says, "Yeah. Trick-or-treating sounds like a plan, then." She smiles and laughs to herself as she says, "Always quitting next year, never this one."

Necroticplague
2014-12-22, 09:37 PM
"Walking. Hitching a ride would involve other people knowing where we are.Kinda defeat our purpose. Would swim, but public indecency laws don't interact well with that." In retrospect, she probably should've worn her suit under this costume, but that might wear down the suit from abrasion.

jamieth
2014-12-23, 04:42 AM
Why not? My idea...

Having tried one of her own ancient treats, she found even SHE didn't like them. Something must've gone wrong...

"Well, we need some sweets somehow.

"That we do", Katherine nodded, joining the angel in the metaphysical rejection corner, "think we should team up again? That worked so nice before..."

Angelalex242
2014-12-23, 10:49 AM
Verthandi nodded.

"Let our powers combine, and none may stand against us. Together we are strong."

The more she thought about it, the more she realized Katherine was absolutely essential as a teammate.

Illven
2014-12-23, 03:28 PM
Jennifer smiles and goes to ask her father. They agree and you're off.

P'ro'shi and Luna start walking to school.

Alex. Angel dude is still chasing you. He's rather persistent and you can't seem to shake him. [Can't believe you split the party further. :smalltongue: ]

Episode 4 scene 7

@Jennifer's party

Allure =d6 Get enough candy to give to Jennifer. Before rolling you can chose to auto-succeed at this roll, but take a -1 penalty on all future rolls in this episode. +1 VP

Skill =d6 Manage to know what houses to hit for best candy. +1 VP

Conflict =d6 Get enough candy to give to Jennifer. +1 VP

Luck =d8 ???. + 1 VP

@ P'ro'shi

Allure = d6 Keep up Luna's spirits. +1 VP.

Conflict =d6 Keep up a high pace to the school. +1 VP.

Luck =d8 ??? +1 VP.

@ Alex

Allure =d??? ( :smalltongue: nah it's 9)Convince the angel to give up the chase. + 1 VP with Luna.

Skill =d6 Manage to lose him in a wooded area. + 1 VP with Luna.

Conflict =d6 Beat him up some more. + 1 VP with Luna.

Luck =d8 ??? +1 VP with Luna.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-23, 04:09 PM
Hey that's not... okay it is totally my fault, but still :smalltongue:

This guy just wouldn't quit! Alright, time for a little something she learned in judo. Though she should give him fair warning first...

"Listen buddy, you KNOW you earned that punch," Alex warned, jumping over another fence. "You can't go insulting someone's girl- I mean, friend like that and not get a punch in the face. But I can do a LOT worst than that, so you have one chance to back off before you get hurt!"

That probably wasn't going to do it. She'd have to pull out the big guns. Climbing up another fence, Alex turned around before jumping out into the air. Thank goodness he was flying low. Lashing out with her first, she aimed firmly for... well doing this is what had gotten her suspended from judo for a while. But there was no ref this time, so it was fair game.

Strong Conflict, Violence is Always the Answer, Fearsome Reputation (+4 total)

Esprit15
2014-12-23, 04:27 PM
Taika goes around in her ye olden witch outfit, spooking anyone and everyone a little more than the average witch costume would.
Allure (+1), Witch's Garb (+2), Stargazer (+2)

Necroticplague
2014-12-23, 05:08 PM
P'ro'shi puts on a determined stride as she heads towards the school with Luna in tow. She realizes that this situation must suck pretty badly for Luna, as her girlfriend is probably gonna end up in jail, her fiancé in a hospital, and her family likely end up blaming her for the latter. So, as they trod on, she tries to look on the bright side, or at least distract her from the previous facts: "Welp, looks like we get to get a bit more excercise than expected! This is way more eventful than jut hanging around with a bunch of people I don't know. Say, you play any sports? I swim. Not exactly the most popular of sports. Probably because it requires getting up at dark-o-clock in the morning, and jumping in cold water. I'd like to think my figure is actually an advantage there, less drag."

Normal Allure, +2 Aquatic Affinity, +2 Runner's Glow

Ionbound
2014-12-23, 06:04 PM
Gwen wanders the neighborhood with Jen and her friends, doing her best to be personable and get as much candy as she can.

Strong Allure, +2 Lady of the Night.

Angelalex242
2014-12-23, 11:27 PM
Verthandi prayed for guidance...and somehow, she just knew exactly where to go for candy.

There was something to be said for peaceful faith.

Strong Skill, Serenity, Fortune Talisman, Katherine as 2nd benefit.

jamieth
2014-12-24, 12:56 AM
In front of people, dressed in a costume, doing things most people her age would find embarrassing? Why yes, Katherine was in her element. With a literal guiding angel on her side, there was little that could go wrong in her hunt for candies...
Strong Skill, Do Your Best

Illven
2014-12-24, 01:27 AM
For P'ro'shi. You get to the school. Mrs.Edwards is there coming out of the artwork and carrying a arm load of art.

"What are you two doing here?" She calls out.

For Jennifer.

The trick or treating goes well, and Jennifer is munching on some candy. Possibly what you gave her.

When you get to Jen's home though. The house is dark...

For Alex.

The angel is infinitely more skilled. You can tell from merely a glance that his form and style are perfect. His movements have all the grace of a butterfly in flight ,and the practice of a thousand lifetimes guiding him.

Unfortunately for him, his bones seem to have the hardness of a butterfly. You aimed for questionable parts of his anatomy. You shattered his femur.

He is now rolling on the ground screaming in agony. Escape is guaranteed. What do you do?

Esprit15
2014-12-24, 01:40 AM
"Hm, what have we here..." Taika says, grabbing Jen's free hand. "Your family likes haunted houses?" Just how 'into it' were they gonna be?

Illven
2014-12-24, 01:54 AM
"Hm, what have we here..." Taika says, grabbing Jen's free hand. "Your family likes haunted houses?" Just how 'into it' were they gonna be?

No... That's strange.... Jennifer replies.

Angelalex242
2014-12-24, 02:42 AM
Verthandi considered.

"Could just be a power outage...

Esprit15
2014-12-24, 02:47 AM
Taika nervously munches on a chocolate bar. Hopefully everything was okay...

jamieth
2014-12-24, 03:37 AM
"We should look inside anyway, just in case...Jen, could you make us a light? Or just light a torch, that should be easier..." katherine's otaku-sense was tingling. No way it was just a power outing.

Angelalex242
2014-12-24, 03:45 AM
Verthandi pondered.

It seems unlikely there'd be more to this, but if there is an unfriendly presence within...it could turn out rather badly. If we're using positive thinking, however, I'd bet on surprise party.

Necroticplague
2014-12-24, 07:42 AM
"Er....we thought someone we were looking for might be here. Seen any student dressed up like a Guns and Roses backup drummer around?"

Ionbound
2014-12-24, 10:13 AM
Gwen swallows nervously as she sucks on a blood lollipop and says, "Well...I suppose there's nothing to do but to find out what's wrong," as she bravely walks up to the door and slowly opens it, wary of anything on the other side...

Illven
2014-12-24, 12:50 PM
@ Jen's party

So you walk up to the door. What do you do now?

@ P'ro'shi

Mrs.Edwards sighs "No, no I haven't. Is everything okay?"

Luna looks to P'ro'shi nervously.

Esprit15
2014-12-24, 12:55 PM
(We already started opening it)

Taika's grip tightens as Gwen opens the door.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-24, 02:32 PM
...ohhhhhhhhhhh sh** sh** sh** sh** SH**! She'd just meant to make him infertile for a few days, not shatter his bones! Freaking angels and their freaking bones, why didn't he drink more bloody milk?!

Okay, she should just leave and... and... f***, he was an a**hole, but he was still a person. She couldn't just break his crotch and run. She should take him to the hospital. Granted she didn't need to stay with him there, she could just dump him in the emergency room. But still, it was better than leaving him to writhe around in someone's yard.

Sighing, Alex walked over to the angel and moved him, forcing his arms around her neck as she hauled him onto her back. "Come on pretty boy, let's get you to the hospital before you make an even bigger a** out of yourself."

Angelalex242
2014-12-24, 03:18 PM
Remember, positive attitude. Could still be a surprise party.

She does her best to cheer up those around her.

Necroticplague
2014-12-24, 09:22 PM
P'ro'shi's eyes quickly dart between the two as she tries to think of something to say. Ultimately, she decides to go a classic lawyer-talk: "Yes, everything is fine between the two of us. We're just hoping to find someone. Er, as in, a friend whose location we are unaware of, not hunting for a date." Technically, she's right: the one in trouble isn't them. Unless they get asked to act as witnesses.

To try and look a bit more casual and calming, she tries to slip her arm across luna's back so p'ro'shi's arm is dangling over luna's shoulder. That's a thing friends can do, right?

Illven
2014-12-30, 01:56 AM
Episode 4 scene 8

@ Jennifer's party.

You open the door. And it seems the party is over. Jen's father is watching a movie with one of the women at the party. It's about half way over. He did not expect you home so early.

Jennifer literally vibrates for a moment, and then storms out silently.

Allure =d6 Calm Jennifer down. +2 VP, and the next scene will be strongly dependent on how many people succeed.

@ Alex

People are suspicious about you carrying a half conscious angel. Especially one so obviously rich.

Allure =d6 Convince the nurses you did nothing. +1 VP.

Skill =d6 Offer up a convincing explanation. +1 VP

Conflict =d6 Violence your way past the nurses. +1 VP (-1 Morality :smalltongue: )

@ P'ro'shi

"What did Alex do?" Mrs.Edwards sighs in her hands.

Allure =d6 Convince Mrs.Edwards that it was not that bad.

Conflict =d11 Fight off a sorcerer..... Yeah this one is here just as a option.

Esprit15
2014-12-30, 02:19 AM
"Jen? Jen, what's wrong?" Taika runs after the girl, not quite following everything. One minute they're having a grand old time, next the party is over and Jen is angry.
Allure (+1), Starvazer (+2), Witch's Garb (+2)

jamieth
2014-12-30, 02:40 AM
"Isn't it obvious?" Katherine asks, running after Jen, "Ver, help me, we have to stop her!"

Unfortunately, time is lost by the time Kathrine comes to her senses, Jen's already far ahead. There's no time to be concerned about common sense... Katherine gives chase, cutiing corners, jumping and flipping over fences... ultimately, magic or not, Jen won't be able to outrun the athletic cat-girl - even if "cat" part only applies for this specific evening. "Jen, stop!", Katherine calls, catching Jen's hand, breathing hard after a sprint, "Look, it was hard for me to see as well, but... Jen, at least you have all of us! Yuo can rely on us... anytime!"

Normal Allure, Cosplay +2, Runner's glow +2

Ionbound
2014-12-30, 11:53 AM
Gwen eyes widen when she sees the scene and mutters, "Uh-oh...Jen, wait!" She tries to catch up to the sorceress, hoping to be able to reassure her.

Strong Allure, +2 Lady of the Night

Anubis Dread
2014-12-30, 02:36 PM
...god damn it she couldn't afford any more dark side points.

"You see, there was this raccoon and... it was a big raccoon. Like, bigger than a bus. Because magic is a thing that exists, right? And it tried to run him over, I mean trample him. But I knocked him out of the way. Actually it might have been a bus colored like a raccoon. It... it was dark. Anyway he broke his crotch falling over, because... there was a rock."

Flat Skill

Necroticplague
2014-12-30, 06:21 PM
P'ro'shi puts on a nervous smile. All she has to do is convince three people (herselft, Luna, and the teacher) that this situation won't end catastrophically. As usual, her mind drifts back to so many swim meets at she tries to fast talk.

O.k., just imagine that you just won a meet. You're being modest, even though you blew the rest of the team out of the water (metaphorically), and making it sound like chance. Except now, its about someone else. Same principle, right?

"Eh, nothing big. She said she had to jet, though she made a bit of a splash she did so. I thought she'd re-surface at the school. So here I am, lurking around a bit. Hope I'm not being too much of a wet blanket."

Neutral Allure, +2 Aquatic Afffinity, +2 Runner's Glow

Angelalex242
2014-12-30, 10:18 PM
Verthandi knows exactly...EXACTLY what Jennifer had gone through. And she supported Katherine, of course, keeping her word just as she always does.

Instead of speaking, Verthandi just puts a hand on Jennifer's shoulder, and shakes her head once.

Blessed Comfort, Fortune Talisman (Katherine), Compassion (Katherine)

Allure +4. Katherine also gets +4

Illven
2014-12-30, 11:14 PM
Jennifer collapses onto the lawn sobbing.

For ten years. Ten years. It's been like living with a robot. Ever since mom died, he's been like that. She fumed.

He's been better this past week, but apparently that's only because he has a girlfriend! What doesn't he love me also. Does he blame me for mom's death as well. She ranted.

@Alex

Alex is held by the security officers and the nurses. Eventually the cops come to arrest her.

"You're in a lot of trouble, girl." One of them replies. [It's a pair of cops, one guy, one girl. Both are fairly attractive when they aren't pissed, like right now. ]

@P'ro'shi.

Mrs.Edwards seems mollified.

"Wonder what made her leave so quickly." She muses.

Esprit15
2014-12-31, 12:17 AM
Taika puts a hand on her shoulder "It's how he copes. It doesn't have anything to do with you. This isn't your fault."

Ionbound
2014-12-31, 12:35 AM
Gwen nods and moves to sit down close to Jennifer and says, "Your dad loves you. And he doesn't blame you for your mom dying. He's finally moving on...And you should too...You can't keep dwelling on tragedy. Just let it make you stronger."

Angelalex242
2014-12-31, 12:38 AM
Nobody is responsible for any actions but their own. Nobody who says 'you made me do something' is telling the truth. Because nobody can make anyone do anything. There is always choice.

And that's all she can say, in keeping with that promise she made.

Esprit15
2014-12-31, 12:45 AM
Taika nods. "Gwen hit the nail. I know it hurts, but this is a good thing."

Necroticplague
2014-12-31, 01:10 AM
"Beats me. Her and I were fish out of water enough as is, probably saw some people she recognized but disliked, and had to go before things got...complicated?" Ah yes, no type of ignorance like willful ignorance.

Illven
2014-12-31, 01:49 AM
Jennifer glares at Gwen.

How the hell is losing my mom supposed to make me stronger? She asks pointing a finger in her face.

@ P'ro'shi.

"I didn't think Alex did complicated." Mrs.Edwards shrugs.

Angelalex242
2014-12-31, 03:51 AM
Jennifer glares at Gwen.

How the hell is losing my mom supposed to make me stronger? She asks pointing a finger in her face.

Because her loss will make you appreciate your father that much more. The divorce rate in this country is about 50%, or so. Half the kids in our school grow up without a father. This isn't the time to push him away. This is the time to go to him, tell him you love him, tell him you're glad he's still here.

Verthandi, under the effects of her promise, remembered countless times in countless lives where she'd failed to tell her parents she loved them one more time, but she couldn't say that out loud. Instead, all she could do was try to prevent Jennifer from making that error. She only had one life to live, after all.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-31, 11:04 AM
"Yeah, I know. I really should have just left him," Alex sighed, taking off her helmet. She was f***ed either way, no point even trying to run anymore. "In my defense he was an a**hole, which is why he got punched in the face. And then he started stalking me, which lead to the crotch punch."

Ionbound
2014-12-31, 01:47 PM
Gwen nods and says, "Last year, I wouldn't have had a leg to stand on. But now...Look. Jen, I understand, losing your mom was hard. But moving on, accepting it, and simply going on with your life is part of healing. Not that you shouldn't remember her, and cherish those memories, but...You can't despair drag you down."

Illven
2014-12-31, 02:01 PM
Because her loss will make you appreciate your father that much more. The divorce rate in this country is about 50%, or so. Half the kids in our school grow up without a father. This isn't the time to push him away. This is the time to go to him, tell him you love him, tell him you're glad he's still here.

Verthandi, under the effects of her promise, remembered countless times in countless lives where she'd failed to tell her parents she loved them one more time, but she couldn't say that out loud. Instead, all she could do was try to prevent Jennifer from making that error. She only had one life to live, after all.

Gwen nods and says, "Last year, I wouldn't have had a leg to stand on. But now...Look. Jen, I understand, losing your mom was hard. But moving on, accepting it, and simply going on with your life is part of healing. Not that you shouldn't remember her, and cherish those memories, but...You can't despair drag you down."

Right. Appreciate my emotionally absent father. Jennifer grumbled. If she were calmer she'd have pointed out, that the divorce rate being 50% does not mean half the kids never see one parent.

"Yeah, I know. I really should have just left him," Alex sighed, taking off her helmet. She was f***ed either way, no point even trying to run anymore. "In my defense he was an a**hole, which is why he got punched in the face. And then he started stalking me, which lead to the crotch punch."

"He started stalking you. What exactly did he do?" The male officer asks.

Necroticplague
2014-12-31, 02:03 PM
"Exactly! That's why she would have had to leave, in order to avoid the complication!"

Angelalex242
2014-12-31, 02:27 PM
Have you tried? Have you reached out to him? Cause if you've been shutting him out, he may have just returned the favor. Not all adults are emotionally mature enough to keep reaching out to kids that don't seem to want it.

Illven
2014-12-31, 03:06 PM
"Exactly! That's why she would have had to leave, in order to avoid the complication!"

"Don't you have cell phones though? Why don't you try that?" Mrs.Edwards asks.

Have you tried? Have you reached out to him? Cause if you've been shutting him out, he may have just returned the favor. Not all adults are emotionally mature enough to keep reaching out to kids that don't seem to want it.

Yes I have! Jennifer replied offended.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-31, 03:09 PM
"Well, first things first I punched him. Actually that wasn't first. First things first we were talking about a friend of mine and he called her a 'side benefit', expressed he wanted her to be his little pet of a bride despite never meeting her before and general was a complete a**. THEN I punched him. I probably should have slapped him, but slapping is for girls," Alex shrugged.

"After that he got a bit upset so I left the party, so he started flying after me. In the dark. On my way back home. So I cut across a few yards, to see if I could lose him. He just kept following me. In the end the only way to stop him was to knock him down, so I hit him. It turns out I may have hit him a bit too hard by accident though... I just wanted to stun him, but it looks like I punched him so hard in the **** that it broke off." Something he would have to write on her resume. Or text Luna, she might appreciate it.

Illven
2014-12-31, 03:15 PM
This time the girl officer pipes up.

"But you are a girl.... Wait..... There was something on the radio bout a couple of cops being called to a rich girl's party because of an assault. Then the cops say this teenager pulled out a weapon and beat them up." She turns and looks to make sure you're handcuffs are securely in place, before roughly shoving you into the back of the police car.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-31, 03:18 PM
"The hell I am! I- wait, what?!" Alex asked as she was put into the car. "I've been unarmed all evening! Otherwise I wouldn't have had to punch that guy in the crotch! All I did was run past them because they were over-reacting!"

Well, sh**. Sighing, Alex idly tests her cuffs to see if they were breakable, before giving up. She might be able to do it, but it wouldn't get her anywhere.

Esprit15
2014-12-31, 03:31 PM
"Okay, okay, we understand. We just want all of the information so we can get what is going on. Let me see... Okay, what specifically is bothering you about this? Is it him moving on? Is it him being emotionally involved with one person while distant from you?"

Illven
2014-12-31, 03:31 PM
The girl officer sighs and pulls out a cellphone.

"You get one call."

@ Takia

That second one. It's been ten years, I don't expect him to mourn forever. She replies shrugging it off with her hand.

Esprit15
2014-12-31, 03:48 PM
"Alright, that's good. Perhaps he just feels like he can't talk about those feelings with you. He thinks he has to be strong, and the way that most of society tells men to be strong is to not show emotion. You're his daughter, so you're the last person he wants to show weakness.

I'm not saying it is right or logical. I'm just guessing at his reasons. Sometimes understanding helps."

Anubis Dread
2014-12-31, 03:49 PM
One call huh? Well she was a minor, so it wasn't like they could lock her up for long. Probably only an overnight thing. Her parents would freak either way, so there was no real point calling them. Luna was probably worried though...

Grabbing the cellphone, Alex punched Luna's number in.

Necroticplague
2014-12-31, 04:06 PM
"Errr....I never really had to get her number, so I don't have a clue what it is. You wouldn't happen to know it, would you, Luna?"

Illven
2014-12-31, 04:07 PM
"Alright, that's good. Perhaps he just feels like he can't talk about those feelings with you. He thinks he has to be strong, and the way that most of society tells men to be strong is to not show emotion. You're his daughter, so you're the last person he wants to show weakness.

I'm not saying it is right or logical. I'm just guessing at his reasons. Sometimes understanding helps."

Jennifer sighs. Maybe..... Like when I questioned why Gwen was embarrassed about... She starts then stops.

One call huh? Well she was a minor, so it wasn't like they could lock her up for long. Probably only an overnight thing. Her parents would freak either way, so there was no real point calling them. Luna was probably worried though...

Grabbing the cellphone, Alex punched Luna's number in.

Hey... What happened are you okay? Luna asks.

A familiar voice pops up. "Okay? What happened that she wouldn't be okay from?"

Ionbound
2014-12-31, 04:34 PM
Gwen blinks and says, "Um...Question me about what?"

Anubis Dread
2014-12-31, 04:35 PM
Was that... it didn't really matter right then.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just got caught is all," Alex replied. "I punched your fiance hard enough in the crotch that it broke, so I had to take him to a hospital. Not a good move, I'm on the way to the police station now."

Esprit15
2014-12-31, 04:47 PM
At Gwen not even knowing, Taika's curiosity is piqued. "And now I'm wondering as well."

Illven
2014-12-31, 05:14 PM
Gwen blinks and says, "Um...Question me about what?"

At Gwen not even knowing, Taika's curiosity is piqued. "And now I'm wondering as well."

Remember home ec. Jennifer replied.

Was that... it didn't really matter right then.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just got caught is all," Alex replied. "I punched your fiance hard enough in the crotch that it broke, so I had to take him to a hospital. Not a good move, I'm on the way to the police station now."

Oh my gods. Are you okay? Luna said in a panic.

Anubis Dread
2014-12-31, 06:10 PM
"I'll be fine," Alex reassured her. "It's not my first ride in a police car. They'll take me in, either hand me over to my parents or lock me up for the night and that'll be that. Though admittedly those other times I hadn't punched a rich angel in the crotch..."

She was sure it would be fine... she hoped it would be fine anyway. "Listen, don't worry about me. Just enjoy the rest if Halloween, and sorry for f***ing things up for you."

Illven
2014-12-31, 06:15 PM
You didn't ruin anything. Stay safe. Luna replied.

Illven
2015-01-02, 03:45 PM
Episode 4 Scene 10 (Final scene)

@ Jennifer's party scene

Jennifer has calmed down somewhat.

So we have a couple of hours, before my dad even wants me home. What do you want to do? She asks

Allure =d6 Suggest something good. +1 VP with Jennifer.

Skill =d5 Know what Jennifer would like. +1 VP with Jennifer.

@ Luna's party scene.

It's 3:00 in the morning. Alex. Your parents have decided to let you stew a weekend in the police department/JV. After all no one made you attack that rich angel, that'll probably sue them for damages. You've made calls at the station, but there isn't a whole lot you can really do, from behind the holding rooms.

Although at 3:00 in the morning, the officers that arrested you bring you into the releasing station.

It's Mrs.Edwards, (and Luna and P'ro'shi) and she looks pissed.

Allure =d5 Story time! +1 VP with Luna.

Conflict =d6 Show off your moves in detail. +1 VP with Luna. (In P'ro'shi's case, this is commenting intelligently on the fight.)

Esprit15
2015-01-02, 03:52 PM
"Hm... We could crash Luna's party," Taika says with a little bit of a mischievous smile.
Allure (+1), Witch's Garb (+2), Stargazer (+2)

Anubis Dread
2015-01-02, 04:05 PM
"...I'd like to be taken back to lock up, please," Alex addressed a passing policeman, who promptly ignored her. Figured.

How to play this... "Okay, before you start, this is totally not my fault," Alex began. "This is like a... sh** I don't know literature enough to think of an example... it's like Robin Hood being framed by the Sherif of Nothing Ham, this has been blown way, WAY out of proportion."

"Yes, I punched someone in the face. But they were an a**hole. If they weren't rich no-one would have looked twice, so that's not fair right? And yes I did end up punching him so hard in the crotch that he's probably sterile now, but he was chasing me! At night! When I'm like half his size and probably sexually attractive to him! You can't blame me for freaking out. And I DID take him to the hospital, so... that made up for everything else, right? ...right?"

This... would not end well...

Weak Allure, but +2 from One of the Guys. If Luna isn't exhausted from her fiance, she sure as hell must be exhausted from Alex.

Ionbound
2015-01-02, 04:27 PM
Gwen snerks at the suggestion, but shakes her head, saying, "Nah...Isn't there a movie out that you wanted to see, Jen? We could go see that."

Strong Allure, +2 from Lady of the Night...If only I could pop Sanguine Kiss on this.

jamieth
2015-01-02, 05:20 PM
"Or maybe go watch fireworks? I'm pretty sure they'll launch them today... Ver, what do your angelic senses say?"
Strong Skill; I'm afraid I'm out of Do your Best uses, though...

Angelalex242
2015-01-02, 09:00 PM
Verthandi thinks back to earlier conversations today.

"Wouldn't be a bad idea to go for some ice cream. It's the comfort food of choice for situations like this. On top of which, it's Halloween, so there'll be added selection on top of what there usually is.

Strong skill, Blessed Comfort (By suggesting comfort food!)