PDA

View Full Version : The dream team.

SpeakerftDead
2007-03-27, 12:11 AM
This has been an idea that I've been playing around in my head with ever since Elan managed to convince Thog to help him escape prison but, which two characters would you most like to see be forced to work toghether?

Personally, I would LOVE to see Thog and MitD have to team up, especially after this latest comic.

factotum
2007-03-27, 05:56 AM
Trouble is, MitD is clearly WAY more powerful than Thog, and since neither of them could be described as the brains of the outfit, seems unlikely Thog would get to do much...it would be "Thog smash!" while MitD says "Sorry, did you want to do that one? I get so confused..."

Personally I'd like to see what the two who left the Linear Guild after the mess in Cliffport are up to...

Green Bean
2007-03-27, 06:06 AM
Haley and Sabine. It would be like one of those really bad television shows, where the good guy and bad guy would be handcuffed together, and be forced to work as a team.

BisectedBrioche
2007-03-27, 06:21 AM
Haley and Sabine. It would be like one of those really bad television shows, where the good guy and bad guy would be handcuffed together, and be forced to work as a team.

In this case wouldn;t one simply just kill the other?

A Large Bear
2007-03-27, 12:13 PM
Belar and Thog, just because I like to make people happy...and that partnership would make both of them very happy.

NeonRonin
2007-03-27, 09:25 PM
Let's see... Miko and Belkar? No good, they'd be trying to kill each other from the get-go unless there was some major mojo preventing them from doing so, and I really don't see that happening.

Maybe Vaarsuvius and Thog? The multisyllabic magical maven forced to work with a monosyllabic moron. Hilarity ensues. (:thog: Thog confused by talky-man's big words...)

Actually, here's one that might be semi-plausible: Roy and Julia. Sibling rivalry/tension, anybody? Sure, they're family and they love each other, but also have the capacity to drive each other BONKERS. That's a pairing I'd like to see.

Innis Cabal
2007-03-27, 09:27 PM
honestly...Red Cloak and Roy....

Haruki-kun
2007-03-28, 12:05 PM
Belkar and Vaarsuvius
Elan and Nale
Haley and Sabine
Miko and Pretty much anyone

Threeshades
2007-03-28, 12:16 PM
Pompey and Leeky breaking the linear guild out of prison (which is very unlikely to happen)

Purple_cloack
2007-03-28, 12:23 PM
Elan,Thog,Hilgaya,Haley.
"Happy-go-" team.

Nale,Sabine,Belkar,Leeky.
"Kill-Kill" team.

Vaarsuvius,Pompey,Zz'drit,Xykon.
"Magic-Magic-" team.

Green Bean
2007-03-28, 02:35 PM
In this case wouldn;t one simply just kill the other?

Oh. Darn.:smalleek:

Wait.

Maybe they're magic handcuffs? :smalltongue: