PDA

View Full Version : A list of highly useful resources for 3.5.

aleucard
2014-12-06, 03:43 PM
Due to, er, "recent events", there no longer exists a site with a consolidated list of basically everything that shows up in the 3.5 library and describes its location. As such, I'd like to compile a list of resources that can do an at least acceptable job of telling people where to look for things like PrC's, spells, feats, items, and other such game objects. Hopefully, this topic will be pinned to the top of the board so all can make use of it.

Resource #1: PrC's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prestige_classes

I'll edit this as people find/make resources online. Please try and make it something that won't get the legal attention of WotC. I'd really rather not have this locked for such a stupid reason.

Extra Anchovies
2014-12-06, 03:51 PM
Check the two links at the bottom of my signature. One is a list of WotC's official indices of stuff (along with source book and page number), the other is the same thing for dragmag.

Red Fel
2014-12-06, 04:06 PM
Also, there is the Guide to Free D&D (http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=513.0), a sorted compilation of WotC's web articles. Note that this list was compiled before WotC changed its domains, and as such the "www" in any given address will need to be changed over to "archive", but otherwise it's very useful to get samples and expansions on a variety of subjects.

JoshuaZ
2014-12-06, 05:08 PM
Due to, er, "recent events", there no longer exists a site with a consolidated list of basically everything that shows up in the 3.5 library and describes its location. As such, I'd like to compile a list of resources that can do an at least acceptable job of telling people where to look for things like PrC's, spells, feats, items, and other such game objects. Hopefully, this topic will be pinned to the top of the board so all can make use of it.

What site were you thinking of that no longer exists?

Esprit15
2014-12-06, 05:12 PM
We are not allowed to refer to it, from what I understand.

atemu1234
2014-12-06, 06:44 PM
We are not allowed to refer to it, from what I understand.

I'll say it, just don't discuss it: dndtools.

nimmo0110
2014-12-06, 07:18 PM
I'll say it, just don't discuss it: dndtools.

And you just ended life as we know it.