PDA

View Full Version : Original System Looking for creative minds to join

Woa
2014-12-09, 12:04 PM
Hey everyone!

Im looking for a few people to join a creative project with me. I already have a staff of 3 dedicated memebers and were looking to expand our staff team so we can cover more ground. Not only are we making our own system but we are making a setting for it also.

DON'T BE SCARED!! the system we are process of making is pretty simple but has some very unique things about it. Unfortunately I really cant decuss much about it on here.

So what we are doing is
1. Building a System
2. Creative Fantasy World Building
3. Building a community for the game to be played on.

If you feel like you would like to know more about this project or you would like to join please contact me on skype at Ahoyimnajee

Hytheter
2014-12-09, 07:09 PM
Asking for help on a project without giving any information beyond the absolute broadest strokes? You've gotta give a bit more than that to get people interested.

Drako_Beoulve
2014-12-15, 07:10 PM
I might be interested in the mechanical part depending on what are you doing...you know...give more details :P

Ninjaman
2014-12-16, 02:19 AM
Give more details and I might be interested as well.

Doorhandle
2014-12-16, 07:19 AM
The first thing you should nail down on any creative endeavor like this is "Why should I play this system over the thousands of other systems out there?"
So...

GreyDawn
2014-12-18, 10:05 AM
I'm interested, but without more details, I can't really make a decision. I am interested in making home brew designs, and I feel as thought I have more creativity than your average wood plank....So yeah, I'm all for it it if you send some Information.