PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Villain Help

Neopollian
2014-12-09, 10:52 PM
Good Evenening guys!

My players just hit epic level, and im looking to make a monkish villain for our next story arc, The players, are light armor/no armor heavy and I am looking to potentially kill someone. we are using a 3 deaths and your out rule. and I have some very munchkin players. they are lvl 21 and have killed things level 25 before so im thinking lvl 27. but I need a mostly class based villain since they basically study the monster manual.

any help would be lovely

(Un)Inspired
2014-12-09, 11:04 PM
Good Evenening guys!

My players just hit epic level, and im looking to make a monkish villain for our next story arc, The players, are light armor/no armor heavy and I am looking to potentially kill someone. we are using a 3 deaths and your out rule. and I have some very munchkin players. they are lvl 21 and have killed things level 25 before so im thinking lvl 27. but I need a mostly class based villain since they basically study the monster manual.

any help would be lovely

How much like a monk do you want him to be? Does your party use epic spellcasting?

You could attach IUS and SUS onto a Twice-betrayer of Shar. No you have a character that is immune to damage, disease, critical hits and SA, Nonlethal damage, Stun, Energy drain, ability damage and drain, poison, drowning, Dazing, getting staggered, nausea, fatigue, exhaustion, charms, death effects, grapples, sleep and fear effects that can also cast magic in an antimagic zone.

You could just karate the heck out of your party while they are helpless to do anything in return. It would be slow and kind of like using a Nuclear bomb to scare away a mugger but If all you want is a monk's punchkicking then it should do the job.

Neopollian
2014-12-09, 11:18 PM
How much like a monk do you want him to be? Does your party use epic spellcasting?

You could attach IUS and SUS onto a Twice-betrayer of Shar. No you have a character that is immune to damage, disease, critical hits and SA, Nonlethal damage, Stun, Energy drain, ability damage and drain, poison, drowning, Dazing, getting staggered, nausea, fatigue, exhaustion, charms, death effects, grapples, sleep and fear effects that can also cast magic in an antimagic zone.

You could just karate the heck out of your party while they are helpless to do anything in return. It would be slow and kind of like using a Nuclear bomb to scare away a mugger but If all you want is a monk's punchkicking then it should do the job.

sir, this is great advice.

They just hit epic level and are reading the epic level handbook. I am sure they will try to use epic spellcasting.