PDA

View Full Version : PF Sorcerer Help

Roto
2014-12-10, 08:04 PM
I'm building a Sorcerer for an upcoming game and I need some help. I'm planning on going Human with the Bedrock bloodline. For story related reasons, I really want to take tattooed sorcerer archetype. The only problem is that I really like the 1st level bloodline ability. Is their any way to regain it? Either via a feat or trait, or anything?

Pex
2014-12-10, 09:03 PM
Eldritch Heritage feat. You need Skill Focus in the bloodline's skill and be character level 3. As a sorcerer you'll presumably have at least CH 13. For use of the bloodline power you treat your effective sorcerer level as your character level - 2, even if you have levels in sorcerer.

grarrrg
2014-12-10, 09:30 PM
Eldritch Heritage feat. You need Skill Focus in the bloodline's skill and be character level 3. As a sorcerer you'll presumably have at least CH 13. For use of the bloodline power you treat your effective sorcerer level as your character level - 2, even if you have levels in sorcerer.

Except for "This bloodline cannot be a bloodline you already have."
So if he's already Deep Earth, he cannot regain a Deep Earth ability through Eldritch Heritage.

If there is another bloodline that has a similar power, you could take that with Eldritch Heritage though.

Roto
2014-12-11, 02:37 PM
Except for "This bloodline cannot be a bloodline you already have."
So if he's already Deep Earth, he cannot regain a Deep Earth ability through Eldritch Heritage.

If there is another bloodline that has a similar power, you could take that with Eldritch Heritage though.

Since I'm technically using Bedrock, would using it for Deep Earth technically be a different bloodline?

grarrrg
2014-12-11, 09:40 PM
Since I'm technically using Bedrock, would using it for Deep Earth technically be a different bloodline?

No, because you ARE still using the Deep Earth bloodline, it's just that you are also applying the Wildblooded archetype variant bloodline on top of it.