PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Ways to add spells to your class list in pathfinder

(Un)Inspired
2014-12-10, 10:06 PM
Other than samsaran 's mystic past life, is there a way to get another classes spells onto any other caster? For instance, is there any way to get divine power on a Druids spell list? Or perhaps litany of vengeance on a cleric?

I want to make a cleric or Druid for a game I might join. I'd like to play an aasimar but nothing seems even close to as strong as the samsaran.

Psyren
2014-12-10, 10:14 PM
*Casts summon deuxhero*

Or you can just pillage his grimoire. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?296803-Pathfinder-mini-guide-Casting-spells-from-other-lists)

(Un)Inspired
2014-12-10, 10:24 PM
Thanks for the link Psyren

deuxhero
2014-12-10, 11:32 PM
For Divine Power as a Druid, your best bet is taking an archetype that lets you pick the War Domain (Dragon Shaman, Shark Shaman or Saurian Shaman) and picking up Preferred Spell if you want to cast it more than once a day.

Litany of Vengeance is trickier and limited to Mystic Past Life and Pathfinder Savant off the top of my head (unless it is in some domain).

grarrrg
2014-12-11, 12:30 AM
*Casts summon deuxhero*

Hmmm...it took you an hour and 15 for your spell to finish casting.
Mayhaps you could benefit from the metamagics.

(Un)Inspired
2014-12-11, 12:30 AM
For Divine Power as a Druid, your best bet is taking an archetype that lets you pick the War Domain (Dragon Shaman, Shark Shaman or Saurian Shaman) and picking up Preferred Spell if you want to cast it more than once a day.

Litany of Vengeance is trickier and limited to Mystic Past Life and Pathfinder Savant off the top of my head (unless it is in some domain).

Ugh I was hoping to go eagle domain if I made a Druid. Oh well.

deuxhero
2014-12-11, 02:06 AM
Be sure to take the Tactics subdomain. Initiative manipulation is so much fun on a caster. The 1 round kinda makes battle rage worthless