PDA

View Full Version : Test of the Starstone ARENA IC

AngryCyc
2014-12-12, 09:15 AM
Alenkus Uran arrives in the dead of night. Looking out around the Cathedral, he sees the bottomless pit stretched before him. None are around save an old vagrant casually watching Alenkus approach the pit. With a mighty leap, he starts flying out across the pit towards the large, gothic cathedral. About halfway across, a sudden swift wind pounds him for just a brief second, and his flight fails him as he plummets just 5 feet, before the wind ends and his flight continues as if nothing happened. The vagrant watches, unblinking, as the half-elf (if that's what you'd call such a fused being at this point) lands on the other side of the pit, the first challenge passed.

He strides slowly and confidently into the waiting doors of the Cathedral as darkness overtakes him...

Your hour of preparation ticks its last second away. The god appears before you again and states simply "It's time". You have barely a split second to comprehend what he's said before suddenly being transported somewhere instantaneously. The ringing memory of the command, to "incapacitate all and rise victorious" rings in your mind. Your eyes take a second to adjust but as you look around you immediately notice:

Alenkus and Sir Peracious are in a square room together. The room measures 60x60x60 ft. Each stands in opposite corners from eachother. The ground inbetween them is a great craggy chasm of overturned rock and debris (difficult terrain all across the floor). The walls and ceiling appear to be made of some sort of solid wall of Force itself, completely solid and opaque. They give off sufficient light to see, a bluish white light that illuminates the room they each find themselves in to a bright light condition.

At least, it would be bright, if not for the swarm of Plague Locusts (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/vermin/locust-plague-locust-swarm) covering every possible inch of air and surface, ravenously chewing on rock and stone to no success. They bring the light down to dim light, and make it difficult to see. Though each can see that they are alone in the room together, surrounded and separated by the multitude of swarms that share the room with them. (The swarms are surprised by your presence and you have the first round to cast spells or whatever without making concentration checks or being attacked by the swarms)

ROLL INITIATIVE!

Ekila and Reaver are in a square room together. The room measures 60x60x60 ft. Each stands in opposite corners from eachother. The ground inbetween them is a smooth grassy plain. The walls and ceiling appear to be made of some sort of solid wall of Force itself, completely solid and opaque. They give off sufficient light to see, a bluish white light that illuminates the room they each find themselves in to a bright light condition.

At least, it would be bright, if not for the swarm of hellwasp (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/vermin/swarm-hellwasp) covering every possible inch of air and surface. They bring the light down to dim light, and make it difficult to see. Though each can see that they are alone in the room together, surrounded and separated by the multitude of swarms that share the room with them. (The swarms are surprised by your presence and you have the first round to cast spells or whatever without making concentration checks or being attacked by the swarms)

ROLL INITIATIVE!

Aritain and Song are in a square room together. The room measures 60x60x60 ft. Each arrives in the air in opposite corners from eachother. The ground inbetween them is a smooth glassy bottom. The walls and ceiling appear to be made of some sort of solid wall of Force itself, completely solid and opaque. They give off sufficient light to see, a bluish white light that illuminates the room they each find themselves in to a bright light condition.

At least, it would be bright, if not for the 50 feet of ice slush and water that each combatant is dropped down into. The entire room except the top 10 feet is filled with ice and water. The teleportation has left each in the air above the slurry, dropping them immediately down to 10 feet below the surface. The room is cold enough to start dealing 2d6 cold damage per round, or 20d6 of cold when fully submersed (take this damage starting after this first round. The first round affords you a brief window of time while your body adjusts to the temperature shift. Swimming or floating on the surface, or above the water at the end of this first round will reduce it down to the 2d6. You may also cast spells during this first round without making concentration checks from the damage of the ice.) The two combatants can see eachother as they fall into the water, but once submerged the ice and water block the view of the other beyond 30 ft.

ROLL INITIATIVE!

Tim and the Faceless are in a square room together. The room measures 60x60x60 ft. Each arrives in the air in opposite corners from eachother. The ground inbetween them is a smooth obsidian bottom, covered in 10 ft of lava. The walls and ceiling appear to be made of some sort of solid wall of Force itself, completely solid and opaque. They give off sufficient light to see, a bluish white light that illuminates the room they each find themselves in to a bright light condition.

The top of the ceiling in the very center, there is a 10 ft hole in the ceiling through which a steady stream of lava is pouring in. The teleportation has left each in the air above the lava, dropping them immediately down into the 10 feet of lava, leaving them submerged completely. The room is hot enough to start dealing 2d6 fire damage per round, or 20d6 of fire when fully submerged (take this damage starting after this first round. The first round affords you a brief window of time while your body adjusts to the temperature shift. Swimming or floating on the surface, or above the lava at the end of this first round will reduce it down to the 2d6. You may also cast spells during this first round without making concentration checks from the damage of the lava.) The two combatants can see eachother as they fall into the lava, but once submerged the it, it blocks the view of the other beyond 30 ft.

ROLL INITIATIVE!

Anyr
2014-12-12, 09:43 AM
Instead of falling, the Faceless and eir Eidolon hang suspended in midair. Neither of them seem bothered by the heat.

Faceless Initiative: [roll0]
Eidolon Initiative: [roll1]

alanek2002
2014-12-12, 09:50 AM
First of, I have continuous flying currently enabled, so I'm not going into the lava. :P
Fly check if one is needed: [roll0]

At least, I'm pretty sure I can do that.

Next, initiative!

[roll1]

[roll2]

[roll3]

Take the highest. +5 to each from bloodsworn retribution over my normal bonus, as this is directly related to the oath listed, and I use 3 of my bonuses from Cleromancy to give me +4 on each of them.
As tim appears, the wings emanating from his cloak stabilizes him above the lava.

"That could have been bad. Wings are great, right?" Tim comments.

edit: Check result of 44. Did you beat that?

Anyr
2014-12-12, 10:08 AM
edit: Check result of 44. Did you beat that?

Nope. Make your move.

alanek2002
2014-12-12, 11:23 AM
all right, I cast a quickened Baleful polymorph, using sacred geometry. I literally can't fail it, but I'm rolling the number in case angrycyc want me to show it.
[roll0] edit: D'oh! did the code wrong.

Not telling you the DCs for it until you tell me if you do anything in reaction or not. I'm assuming you've got the spellcaft to identify a Baleful polymorph. I'll continue my turn after this resolves.

Angrycyc, I did something stupid when choosing spells. If I survive the round, can I swap out one of my first level spells known?

Anyr
2014-12-12, 12:49 PM
No response. You'll probably need a caster level check, though.

alanek2002
2014-12-12, 01:54 PM
As a standard action, I use Time stop
[roll0] rounds

alanek2002
2014-12-12, 02:25 PM
Inside the Time stop, I cast a Reach Mage's magnificent enclosure, Located such that they are inside the sphere, and the walls of force around the sphere are not intersecting the lava or the walls, making it a complete sphere.

In what seems to be no time at all, Tim reappears somewhat closer... and you find a sphere of force surrounding you, and your spell effects and summons acting as if inside a anti-magic field. With an appropriate DC 29 Knowledge arcana check, or some common sense, you can identify it as a Mage Magnificent enclosure
CL check vs SR: 45 [roll0]

For your Eidolon, CL check was to bypass SR. The Sphere is located such that it does not intersect the walls or the lava.

And thus is the Bull**** combo I pulled out. I can't hurt you while you are in there, but I can let your buff's tick out, and cast my shorter buffs that I didn't know I might need.

It is your turn, inside of the sphere of force.

Anyr
2014-12-12, 02:35 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that spell automatically fail against huge creatures? Both the Cloud Giant and the Eidolon are too big to be enclosed by a 10-foot radius sphere.

alanek2002
2014-12-12, 06:42 PM
So for the first round, i use my move action to switch between my two rods, thanks to my scabbard.
On my second, I use a swift action to cast mirror image. I then use my move action to fly up 20 ft. I ready an action for when one of my opponents takes an action, to cast a persistent dazing mage's sword at the cloud giant.

The moment Time-stop ends, Nothing happens. Tim is 20 feet higher, and has mirror image up. Your move.

Anyr
2014-12-12, 07:32 PM
Swift action: 'Battering Blast (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/b/battering-blast)'.

Check vs Spell Resistance (if any): [roll0]
Sphere 1 {VS touch}: [roll1]; Crit confirm: [roll2]; Damage: [roll3]; Bull Rush: [roll4]
Sphere 2 {VS touch}: [roll5]; Crit confirm: [roll6]; Damage: [roll7]; Bull Rush: [roll8]
Sphere 3 {VS touch}: [roll9]; Crit confirm: [roll10]; Damage: [roll11]; Bull Rush: [roll12]
Sphere 4 {VS touch}: [roll13]; Crit confirm: [roll14]; Damage: [roll15]; Bull Rush: [roll16]
Only the highest Bull rush is counted. Add +10 to CMB for each other sphere which hits

Standard action: Cast 'Time Stop' ([roll17])

I'll use my remaining move action to put away the mirror; Then on my next turn, I'll draw my metamagic rod, use it to quicken 'Spell Turning', and then cast 'Greater Heroism'.

When time resumes, the Faceless has exchanged eir mirror for a rod. Aside from that, neither ey nor eir Eidolon have changed in any obvious way.

alanek2002
2014-12-12, 07:51 PM
in response to the first spell, as an Immediate action I cast Emergency Force Sphere, with to top of the dome pointing towards Anyr, the edges coming close to sealing with the wall I ended my turn next to.

alanek2002
2014-12-12, 08:28 PM
I cast Angelic Aspect, Greater inside my little force bubble. I end my turn.

Anyr
2014-12-12, 09:12 PM
Standard Action: Cast 'Spellbane' on Eidolon (via Share Spells).
Emergency Force Sphere, Prismatic Sphere, Telekinetic Sphere, Wall of Force.
Swift Action: Cast 'Dimension Door' on self and Eidolon, so that they'll reappear right next to Tim. His Emergency Force Sphere will presumably be negated by the Spellbane.

Alanek, any response? I need to know before my turn continues.

Anyr
2014-12-12, 09:36 PM
The Eidolon full-attacks Tim. Its attacks all count as +5 weapons for the purpose of overcoming Damage Reduction.

Bite: [roll0]; Crit confirm: [roll1]; Damage: [roll2]
Claw: [roll3]; Crit confirm: [roll4]; Damage: [roll5]
Claw: [roll6]; Crit confirm: [roll7]; Damage: [roll8]
Claw: [roll9]; Crit confirm: [roll10]; Damage: [roll11]
Claw: [roll12]; Crit confirm: [roll13]; Damage: [roll14]
Claw: [roll15]; Crit confirm: [roll16]; Damage: [roll17]
Claw: [roll18]; Crit confirm: [roll19]; Damage: [roll20]

Bonus damage if at least 2 claws hit: [roll21]

alanek2002
2014-12-12, 09:42 PM
As an immediate action, Your eidolon re-rolls that nat 20.

Anyr
2014-12-12, 09:45 PM
Claw (again): [roll0]

alanek2002
2014-12-12, 09:59 PM
Ah, what the heck.

I cast defensively, auto-success.
I cast time stop again.

[roll0]

The Vagabond
2014-12-12, 10:53 PM
Music (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITjLHDi7UPg)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SkjLvSyoAPMwORKLKimhIewvD3aivEhUgGkCnS8-gQU/edit?usp=sharing (http://A map)
The weight of gravity lays on my wings as I flash onto a battlefield. I knew what was going to happen, letting my wings guide me to fly to my newfound foe, and letting time slow to a standstill. I flew to my foe, the feeling of the stars sheltering me from the cold. I let the magic flow into me, as I weave to demons into existence, letting images surround me in mere moments. I weave another 3 elementals into the room, right below and above the water. I feel the last few moments flow away, as I fly further, and land in the water.

Round one:
Move: Move to center of room
Standard: Summon 3 demons
Swift: Mirror Image
Round 2:
Standard: Summon 3 water elementals
Swift: Haste
Move: Move.
Round 3:
Standard: Good Hope
Swift: Rage
Move: Move.

And now here’s where the FUN begins!

“KILL THE F***ER!” (Joe)
“AY, JOE, QUIT YELLIN!” (John)
“KYLE IF YA DON’T DROWN THIS B***”(Kyle)
“Oh god this is horrible, the sooner these folks are down the sooner I’m free”
“Shut up and stab.”
“Isn’t that just like you Jake!”

[roll0] (+20, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning +1 Water Mastery)
[roll1] (+9 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale, +1 Water Mastery)
[roll2] (+20, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning +1 Water Mastery)
[roll3] (+9 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale, +1 Water Mastery)
Haste Attack [slam]:
[roll4] (+20, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning +1 Water Mastery)
[roll5] (+9 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale, +1 Water Mastery)
, AKA, George]
[roll6] (+20, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning +1 Water Mastery)
[roll7] (+9 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale, +1 Water Mastery)
Haste Attack [Slam]:
[roll8] (+20, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning +1 Water Mastery)
[roll9] (+9 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale, +1 Water Mastery)

Water Elemental 3: Vimes.
He readies an action to attack as soon as his foe is in range.

Next up, the three Glabrezu

Pincers:
[roll10] (+20 base, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning)
[roll11] (+10 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale
[roll12] (+20 base, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning)
[roll13] (+10 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale
Claws
[roll14] (+20 base, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning)
[roll15] (+10 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale
[roll16] (+20 base, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning)
[roll17] (+10 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale
And Bite:
[roll18] (+20 base, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning)
[roll19] (+10 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale
Haste Attack [Pincers]:
[roll20] (+20 base, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning)
[roll21] (+10 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale)

Pincers
[roll22] (+20 base, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning)
[roll23] (+10 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale
[roll24] (+20 base, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning)
[roll25] (+10 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale)
[roll26] (+20 base, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning)
[roll27] (+10 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale)
Claws
[roll28] (+20 base, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning)
[roll29] (+10 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale
[roll30] (+20 base, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning)
[roll31] (+10 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale
And Bite:
[roll32] (+20 base, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning)
[roll33] (+10 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale
Haste Attack [Pincers]:
[roll34] (+20 base, +2 morale, +4 circumstance, +1 Morale Strength, +2 augment summoning)
[roll35] (+10 str, +4 circumstance, +1 morale strength, +2 augment summoning, +2 Morale

Kyle casts Reverse Gravity with a radius of 20 feet in the same corner as my foe, ABOVE my foe. He takes no damage from the water from DR 10/Good, DR 10/Evil, and Resist Cold 10.

To Hit
Damage

Miss

Mousedigits
2014-12-12, 11:26 PM
Just gonna pop in the IC thread here.

Huskyboi, I rolled 31 for init. in OoC thread, if you didn't see it.

alanek2002
2014-12-12, 11:30 PM
Move action, I fly past them, going a full 50 ft away from their corner along a wall. Ends turn 1.
Turn two, I cast Heal on myself, for 150 hp, bringing me back up to full. Swift action I cast quickened divine power. 1 sacred geometry. I move to the ceiling, and the remaining way to the wall. .
Turn 3. I cast a Dazing Polar midnight, with my rod. Said area is located with the bottom -5 ft above the lava, and thus -5 ft from the ceiling it is centered otherwise, in the arena, which should leave space for large creatures, but only just 1 in each corner. Check my math on this one, please. Swift action Quickened displacement. 2 sacred geometry.
Turn 4. I cast a Dimensional lock on an area centered between the two. Swift action: Sneeze.
Turn 5. I ready a persistent Dazing Ball lightning (No metamagic rod) in the event that they fly from their current places. (Please let me know if this is inappropriate or not.)

As I come out of timestop, you notice several things. First, I am in the corner in the ceiling, on a wall that connects to your corner. You note that you are partially in an area of cold and darkness that covers the majority of the arena, which also shimmers green in your immediate area, not fully covering you or your eidolon, centered between you. (The green only) The cold darkness is a 30 foot radius spread, centered 5 feet up from the center of the 60ft arena, and otherwise 5 ft closer to your side than mine. (How on earth do we calculate the area affected in 3D? Either way, should be no safe area on your side, and you're inside a dimension lock effect, as well as a dazing polar midnight.

Roll a DC 36 fort save or take 1d6 dex damage and be dazed for nine rounds, and take [roll0] Cold damage regardless. (both of you)
It is your move!

Anyr
2014-12-13, 08:00 AM
Just so you know, the Dimensional Lock fizzled when you cast it. Would you like to go back and alter any actions that came after that spell?

Mousedigits
2014-12-14, 01:11 AM
Sir Peracious sees, on the other side of the room, a huge, vaguely humanoid figure. Pointy ears, red eyes, silver hair. Something is strange, though: It has 8 arms. In 2 arms, it holds a long, curved sword. Another, strangely, is kept empty. The other 5 seem to be holding wands, rods, and the like.

Actions: I'm actually not gonna start off with a time stop. Seem to be kind of a jerkish thing to do, in my opinion, and, also, I don't wanna waste 9th level spells.

So, here goes: Swift Action: spend an Arcane Pool Point to make my sword go from +5 to +5 Keen, Speed, Frost. Also spending another to make it Bane: Humanoid (Human)

Full-round: Spell Combat, casting D-door, and ending up behind Husky, so that he's just in 20ft of me. If that can't happen while I'm behind him, put me in front of him.
Power Attacking.
Attacks:
[roll0] to hit, add 2 if Bane is Correct.
[roll1] to confirm (Crit 15-20x2)
[roll2] damage, plus [roll3] cold. Add [roll4] if bane is correct.
Add [roll5] damage if crit, add 2 if bane is correct.

[roll6] to hit, add 2 if Bane is Correct.
[roll7] to confirm (Crit 15-20x2)
[roll8] damage, plus [roll9] cold. Add [roll10] if bane is correct.
Add [roll11] damage if crit, add 2 if bane is correct.

[roll12] to hit, add 2 if Bane is Correct.
[roll13] to confirm (Crit 15-20x2)
[roll14] damage, plus [roll15] cold. Add [roll16] if bane is correct.
Add [roll17] damage if crit, add 2 if bane is correct.

[roll18] to hit, add 2 if Bane is Correct.
[roll19] to confirm (Crit 15-20x2)
[roll20] damage, plus [roll21] cold. Add [roll22] if bane is correct.
Add [roll23] damage if crit, add 2 if bane is correct.

EDIT: Aww, that's no fun... No crits...

ICN
2014-12-15, 11:38 PM
Aritain teleports to the top corner of the arena behind Joe, and casts AMF. Kind of anticlimactic, but there you go.

HuskyBoi
2014-12-16, 05:43 AM
Mousdigits
Sir Peracius reels from the flurry of attack. "Ah, dashed surprising! Right then m'lad, let's handle this like gentlemen, shall we? En guarde!"

He steps back, and adopts a defensive stance, the better to defend against those fast-flurrying swords. In one hand, he casts a spell of white light which stems the flow of blood and heals his wounds, and with the other, he strikes with his own longsword!

"A-ha! Take that, you devil!"

Finally, he withdraws from combat, through the swarm of locusts.

Actions:
Free action: Combat expertise
Full-round action: Spell combat to cast Heal and full attack with the longsword, plus to move up to speed (Oracle mystery lets me do both).
Damage cured by spell: 200
Attack 1: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2] plus [roll3] shock.
Crit damage: [roll4] plus [roll5] shock.

Attack 2: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7] plus [roll8] shock.
Crit damage: [roll9] plus [roll10] shock.

Attack 3: [roll11]
Damage: [roll12] plus [roll13] shock.
Crit damage: [roll14] plus [roll15] shock.

Attack 4: [roll16]
Damage: [roll17] plus [roll18] shock.
Crit damage: [roll19] plus [roll20] shock.

Attack 5: [roll21]
Damage: [roll22] plus [roll23] shock.
Crit damage: [roll24] plus [roll25] shock.

Critical threat range is 17-20, and all threats confirm automatically (x3 multiplier).

Then move 30ft directly away from the foe...

The Vagabond
2014-12-16, 07:28 PM
She glares at you, The demon summons making a Reverse Gravity around the antimagic field, right at the edge, about 40 feet across. The water elementals fill most of the space so that, wherever you go, you'll be within one creature's reach, readying to attack whenever you appear. Song does nothing.

Anyr
2014-12-16, 07:46 PM
The Faceless takes a 5 ft step to nullify the Dimensional Lock (as discussed in the OOC); Then casts 'Dimension Door' to move emself and the Eidolon adjacent to Tim.

Any reaction so far? I remember you asked me to wait for one.

alanek2002
2014-12-16, 08:37 PM
In reaction to the five-foot step(eh, technically fly), my readied action activates. (Cause: Faceless flying/moving from his square.)
Using a ninth level spell slot, A Persistent Dazing ball lightning is cast, creating 5 lightning balls inside Faceless's space.

For each of these balls, roll reflex (DC 30) twice taking the lowest, with reflex negating. If you take damage from any, be dazed. take a -4 penalty to your save if you wear metal armor.

Ball 1 damage: [roll0]

Ball 2 damage: [roll1]

Ball 3 damage: [roll2]

Ball 4 damage: [roll3]

Ball 5 damage: [roll4]

All electric damage, sadly. So if you have any resistance, I might be screwed. But I forgot to get magic missile, so I screwed myself over anyways.

Anyr
2014-12-16, 08:55 PM
Energy resistance absorbs all the damage, even if saves and Spell Resistance don't. The Eidolon full-attacks Tim. As before, its attacks are all +5 weapons.

Bonus damage if at least 2 claws hit: [roll21]

ICN
2014-12-16, 09:23 PM
Aritain starts a judgement (resistance+, justice, protection), and casts Heal defensively (DC 27) on himself. [roll0]

alanek2002
2014-12-16, 09:58 PM
Yeah, you got me with two claws and a bite.

First: Quickened Control summoned creature on your eidolon! (Through sacred geometry, of course.)

I really should have done so much sooner.

Lets see if that works, first.

edit: DC 28

Anyr
2014-12-16, 10:04 PM
There's actually no save. The Eidolon is immune.
The spell has no effect.

alanek2002
2014-12-16, 10:14 PM
Well, bugger.
I teleport across the arena, coming to rest in the middle of a wall (one of the opposite ones, that'd be just over 60 ft away), Just above the lava, and then casting heal.

Don't worry, I don't plan to let this trade continue. You've been trading a 4th level spell for my 6th level heals... which isn't something I like. I'll have something... interesting for you soon.

edit: As a free action, I click my heels together. >.>

Anyr
2014-12-16, 11:08 PM
Second verse, same as the first.

This time, though, The Faceless also casts a Quickened Battering Blast.

Check VS Spell Resistance: [roll21]; Edit: Sorry, I forgot a modifier. That should have been a result of 39.
Sphere 1 {VS touch}: [roll22]; Crit confirm: [roll23]; Damage: [roll24]; Bull Rush: [roll25]
Sphere 2 {VS touch}: [roll26]; Crit confirm: [roll27]; Damage: [roll28]; Bull Rush: [roll29]
Sphere 3 {VS touch}: [roll30]; Crit confirm: [roll31]; Damage: [roll32]; Bull Rush: [roll33]
Sphere 4 {VS touch}: [roll34]; Crit confirm: [roll35]; Damage: [roll36]; Bull Rush: [roll37]
Only the highest Bull rush is counted. Add +10 to CMB for each other sphere which hits. If successful, make a DC 27 Reflex save or be knocked prone.

Edit: And yes, that spell was cast after the Dimension Door. The Faceless has Dimensional Agility.

alanek2002
2014-12-16, 11:13 PM
Bonus damage on the claws?

Anyr
2014-12-16, 11:16 PM
Bonus damage on the claws?

Ah yes, thanks: [roll0]

alanek2002
2014-12-17, 12:00 AM
... >.< Dislike your eidolon.
First off, I move action to teleport move across the arena again. (total 130 feet so far, roughly.)

Second, I use my rod and cast a Dazing Clashing rocks (http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/advanced/spells/clashingRocks.html) on you.
attack: vs your touch AC
If it hits, take [roll1] Bludgeoning damage. And be knocked prone, no save.
Reflex save, DC 33.
If you fail, dazed and Buried under rubble (In lava!)

If I miss, and for your eidolon, take [Roll10d6 Bludgeoning damage and be knocked prone. DC 33 reflex save to take half, and avoid being prone.

Anyr
2014-12-19, 12:00 AM
{Reposting this here in case you missed it: The room doesn't have enough free space for two Colossal-sized rocks.}