PDA

View Full Version : Separation of Politics and Board

Thy Dungeonman
2014-12-13, 03:49 PM
Avoiding politics is a sensible policy. There's a diversity of opinions, we're in very polarized times. Indeed, I am an angry partisan type who maybe gets upset too easily.

But I'd like input on a politically themed character class I want to make. I think it could be a lot of fun for my fellow lefty progressive fist wavers. And if our opposite number wanted to make a mocking version of the same in a separate thread so they could slay straw men in their games, that could be fun for them.

I wonder if there's any way to part the Red Sea and have separate threads on the topic for conservatives and progressives, with a vow to not post negative stuff across the divide?

I expect the answer is no, and reasonably so. The OCD afflicted on both sides will probably peek under the curtain and flare some nostrils. But I'd really like to talk about this sort of thing with RP people because I haven't managed to raise much enthusiasm for it elsewhere. I have to ask.

Roland St. Jude
2014-12-13, 04:48 PM
Sheriff: No. The subject matter ban on real world politics is purposefully broad. It doesn't limit only contentious references. Two violative threads doesn't help.