PDA

View Full Version : Inverloch

Baalzebub
2007-03-28, 10:33 AM
Anyone familiar with this Web comic? I've been interested to add the race of the Da'kor into my DnD campaign, can you help me in this?

My best guess is that they are small size humanoids, they also have a bonus on Dex and two claws attack. I'm not sure if I can add them a bite attack too. They should also have a bonus on listen checks, and their favored class might be ranger.

Peter Harris
2007-03-28, 12:24 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this belongs in the gaming forum (as you're more interested in discussing the D&D 3.5 stats for creatures in a comic than in the actual aspects and emrit of the comic itself).

Been away from 3.5 for too long to be any help, though. Sorry!

Rinion
2007-03-28, 02:19 PM
I'm no expert on Inverloch (I kind of got bored when I tried reading it a while ago; so sue me), but I would agree with you on the Listen checks an Ranger being their favoured class. Perhaps they should be good at Moving SIlently as well? (Please forgive my lack of technical terms; I've never actually played the D&D boardgame before.)

Nerzi
2007-03-28, 02:28 PM
Ooooh. Someone (think he's an active poster here too actualy, def a stick fan anyway) in the Inverloch forum did at one point post his own D&D profile for D'akor, I'll go try and find.

FOUND IT (http://www.seraph-inn.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4481&hl=geek)

Hope it helps, don't play D&D myself.

Elliot Kane
2007-03-28, 05:41 PM
I think Inverloch is one of the best web comics out there, personally :)

Rinion
2007-03-28, 06:20 PM
I went to look over the first few comics again, and now I'm on Comic 650! It's 1:23 in the morning where I live...

Viscount Einstrauss
2007-03-28, 08:54 PM
Yeah, the archive's huge. I'm reading through it right now, and quite enjoying it. Thanks for the heads-up, guys.

Baalzebub
2007-03-28, 09:22 PM
Ooooh. Someone (think he's an active poster here too actualy, def a stick fan anyway) in the Inverloch forum did at one point post his own D&D profile for D'akor, I'll go try and find.

FOUND IT (http://www.seraph-inn.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4481&hl=geek)

Hope it helps, don't play D&D myself.

wow! that's a lot of help! thanks!!:smallbiggrin:

Nerzi
2007-03-29, 07:22 AM
No problems, glad it helps.:smallsmile:

bladesmith
2007-04-16, 09:04 PM
Dang! And here I thought I was going to come in and save the day by linking you guys to that, just so someone might get some use out of it. And here I find Nerzi beat me to it. If you have any suggestions for it, holler at me. Basically it was a rough draft that I posted a long time ago. I didn't even think that anyone would have a use for it, as this is the first time I've checked out the comics section of these boards.