PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying Need some RP ideas for a trickster

Oddman80
2014-12-15, 09:22 PM
For starters, Xalos - if you clicked on this link.... No more reading. This is not for you.

Alrighty then... So, My sharp-tongued, kleptomaniac Halfling Barbarian just laid claim to a couple of shiny items in the middle of a Boss Battle with an Enlarged Anti-paladin Dwarf King. (That's probably the first time that sentence has ever been written)
I snagged the King's Crown and Septer from a locked chest before returning to the battle by jumping on the Dwarf (riding him like a bull) and driving my Rapier through his throat while yelling "Who's the King Now, B****!!!!!"
The crown gave me buffs to all my mental stats (just what a Dex based barbarian needs?) and also made me feel like I was better than all of my fellow party members and that they really needed to start paying me more respect!
The Septer has charm powers that make people want to follow my commands... Though possibly a bit too enthusiastically... And if possible, with unintended consequences.

SO! My Halfling has no delusions of grandeur - he doesn't want to actually rule.... But before one of the other, more power hungry party members snatches these things from him, he wants to have a grand old time playing pranks and finding amusement at other peoples expense... Because that is the type of S.O.B. he is.

And that's where I come asking for help... This isn't really in my nature, so I need some ideas for some things I can do. I currently have convinced the party that I ACTUALLY believe I am a king. The party wizard wants to inspect/learn about the crown. I have threatened him and talked down to him quite severely, and in his desire to learn about the crown, the wizard has agreed to come to my chamber (alone), lie face down on the floor while I stand over him, rapier drawn and held to his head... (We are lvl 6... So I think I still hold the advantage). I have arranged with the GM to acquire a piece of magical parchment that will allow me to permanently capture the scene for my continued amusement...

So anyone have any ideas for other shenanigans I can pull? This is a pathfinder game (not sure if it matters). We have a Kitsune (disguised as grey elf) sorcerer, a Minotaur War-priest, a Vampire Metal Oracle, an Elf Ranger, a Tengu Monk, and the Half-Elf Wizard (in this world, humans have been enslaved, Monster races are the Norm, and Vampires hold the highest levels of power.)