PDA

View Full Version : [3.PF] Math-based characters, math flavored characters

The Vagabond
2014-12-15, 09:34 PM
I need all the math stuff. I want ALL OF IT. I want to know how to make the most math-flavored character I can, and, as such, I need to know every math-flavored prestige class, class feature, feat, or anything from Pathfinder and 3.5. Third party pathfinder on the OGL is available, but will probably be shot down.

(Un)Inspired
2014-12-15, 10:00 PM
I need all the math stuff. I want ALL OF IT. I want to know how to make the most math-flavored character I can, and, as such, I need to know every math-flavored prestige class, class feature, feat, or anything from Pathfinder and 3.5. Third party pathfinder on the OGL is available, but will probably be shot down.

Well there's the pathfinder feat Sacred Geometry but I can't really recommend it...

Sileniy
2014-12-15, 11:01 PM
There's also the Mathematical Prodigy and Numerologist traits. For the last one you have to be Osirion though.

Extra Anchovies
2014-12-15, 11:33 PM
Well there's the pathfinder feat Sacred Geometry but I can't really recommend it...

Don't go down that road. Down that road lies madness and broken games.

Honestly, Sacred Geometry is so broken O.P. that it should never have been printed. Put 14 ranks in K(Engineering), get two free metamagic feats on all your spells. Sure, that sounds fair.

Wait, actually, that's not enough for one feat. Let's let casters take it multiple times, for two more metamagic feats each. Yeah.

Optimator
2014-12-16, 12:41 PM
The Lyric Thurmaturge and the Sublime Chord have heavy math influences.

Nousos
2014-12-16, 02:20 PM
Geometer, prepare your spells as geometric patterns on paper and have them silent(and maybe stilled I cant recall) with a caster lvl boost. Similar to runecasting but less mysticism and more Euclid.

Also the nice ability to ignore/not acivate wards you walk past (cuz you know the math behind them?)

Use knowledge:mathematics to evaluate the proportions and geometry behind every living thing you encounter. Easy/fun detector of far realm creatures ancestry. Find any other excuse you can to substitute math for other knowledge skills.