PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Week 16 Wide Recievers

Mr Tumnus
2014-12-16, 07:03 PM
Which two of the three following wide recievers would you start for week 16 and why?

Dez Bryant
DeAndre Hopkins
Alshon Jeffery

Bryant has really come through for me in the past so I'm really hesitant to pull him, especially after Sunday's stellar performance. Jeffery and Hopkins on the other hand have both been underperforming.

KuReshtin
2014-12-22, 07:12 AM
Didn't see this thread until now, when it's already too late.
Out of those three, I'd have started Dez Bryant, because he's been on a tear in the last few weeks, and the Cowboys have been playing really well.
I wouldn't have expected a repeat of last weeks' game against the Iggles, but he's been making some great grabs and had a bunch of scores lately.
He had a pretty decent game last night with a score and decent amount of yardage, though.

Alshon Jeffrey has been very inconsistent, so he's a risk to start. I have him on my fantasy team, and unfortunately for me, I've had to start him pretty much all season, because I've had no better options.
He did pretty good last night, though.

Hopkins had a good start to the season, but has struggles in the last few weeks, and with a new QB, I wouldn't have expected his numbers to be very good.

Out of the three, I'd have started Bryant.

Spiryt
2014-12-22, 07:43 AM
Not on topic, but I just wonder what where the chances that some tired Mod on too much caffeine would just Delete muttering 'Geez, another one". :smallbiggrin: