PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Cobain RIP fan thread

zeratul
2007-03-28, 05:30 PM
I had madea thread about his murder conspiracy but ive decided to make a new thread. Here instead of talking about how he died we can just talk about how cool e was, and offer our condolences to any who may have been a

fan.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RsYKAsIn5k

that tribute to him made me sad, but it was really well done.

ZombieRockStar
2007-03-28, 07:40 PM
Obligatory link to relevant external media. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM1ZVC2Lkjc)

Obviously I had to link to that video. That part at the end, where his voice strains, is the reason I love him.

Although there's people who disagree. *glares at El Jaspero, if he's reading this*

zeratul
2007-03-28, 07:43 PM
you should watch the vid zombie, im sure youd love it.

Samiam303
2007-03-28, 07:43 PM
I saw this really cool movie at the Cleveland International Film Fest... It was called 'Kurt Cobain: About a son'. What it was is they'd taken 25 hours of audio interviews that had been done with him to make a book, one year before his death. Recently, a filmmaker took those recordings made a movie of him talking about his life. Each place he'd mention, they'd have images of it... It was a really cool thing to see.
If you get a chance, I'd recommend it to any of his fans.

zeratul
2007-03-28, 07:50 PM
It's not that im entirely convinced cobain did or did not commit suicide, the important thing is his huge inspiration, and his fantastic music.

Cobra_Ikari
Obligatory link to relevant external media. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM1ZVC2Lkjc)

Obviously I had to link to that video. That part at the end, where his voice strains, is the reason I love him.

Although there's people who disagree. *glares at El Jaspero, if he's reading this*

He sounds...just...raw. It's awesome. :)

ZombieRockStar
I saw this really cool movie at the Cleveland International Film Fest... It was called 'Kurt Cobain: About a son'. What it was is they'd taken 25 hours of audio interviews that had been done with him to make a book, one year before his death. Recently, a filmmaker took those recordings made a movie of him talking about his life. Each place he'd mention, they'd have images of it... It was a really cool thing to see.
I tried so hard to see it at the Toronto IFF, but I missed my chance, and Guelph's indie theatre didn't want to pick it up. *waits for DVD, unless it's already out...*

zeratul
2007-03-28, 07:52 PM

im intreigued, is there a dvd *goes to look on barnesandnoble.com

zeratul
2007-03-28, 07:56 PM
Its not there:frown: