PDA

View Full Version : Jack of Blades

Maxilian
2014-12-16, 09:31 PM
Hello everyone, i have been trying to make a character like Jack of Blades (from Fable):
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/162/9/2/jack_of_blades_render__2_by_papkapapka-d7lx9ib.png

I'm thinking on going Figther 2/ Warlock X

I'm going figther mainly for heavy armor, and i plan on using a longsword in one hand with the pact of the blade and the Dueling figthing style...

How would you guys make these character?

Kane0
2014-12-17, 04:53 AM
Fighter/warlock indeed sounds like a solid choice, perhaps something like eldritch knight/sorc as a backup, depending on whether you want the focus to be on the casting or the bladework.

Id vote for medium armor myself but its a matter of taste really, a breastplate works just as well as a suit of plate.

Cool idea for bringing in Jack though, always liked him.

Gwendol
2014-12-17, 05:11 AM
It's been a while since playing Fable, but Warlock or sorcerer seem to capture the game magic better.

Maxilian
2014-12-17, 09:08 AM
Fighter/warlock indeed sounds like a solid choice, perhaps something like eldritch knight/sorc as a backup, depending on whether you want the focus to be on the casting or the bladework.

Id vote for medium armor myself but its a matter of taste really, a breastplate works just as well as a suit of plate.

Cool idea for bringing in Jack though, always liked him.

Mostly going with Warlock to be able to use a longsword and maybe get true polymorph in the future to become a black dragon (That is lvl 17 warlock, so... in these case lvl 19), and yes the breastplate would actually work, i was thinking on going with plate mostly to also have a decent damage with my longsword also... i'm going Warlock for the charisma (having in mind that Jack made everyone see him as a hero instead of a villain till the end)