PDA

View Full Version : Ways to add fixed (i.e. non-dice) damage to single melee attack, without charging

ILM
2014-12-17, 02:24 PM
Is that a bit specific? That's a bit specific :smalltongue:.

I'm playing around with a build centered around Diamond Nightmare Blade and while I can reliably dish out a little over 400 damage with a standard action, I'm kind of capped there. Basically it's (2d6+1.5*Str+Int+Dex+Craven+2*Power Attack+GMW+Collision+Misc.)x4. It's kind of MAD but there you go. Int is from Warblade 6, Dex is from Hit and Run Fighter (a Blurstrike weapon to make the enemy flat-footed).

Any other ideas? I could get another +10 from taking all levels in Eternal Blade but that's only another 40 damage total...

Human Paragon 3
2014-12-17, 02:27 PM
Is that a bit specific? That's a bit specific :smalltongue:.

I'm playing around with a build centered around Diamond Nightmare Blade and while I can reliably dish out a little over 400 damage with a standard action, I'm kind of capped there. Basically it's (2d6+1.5*Str+Int+Dex+Craven+2*Power Attack+GMW+Collision+Misc.)x4. It's kind of MAD but there you go. Int is from Warblade 6, Dex is from Hit and Run Fighter (a Blurstrike weapon to make the enemy flat-footed).

Any other ideas? I could get another +10 from taking all levels in Eternal Blade but that's only another 40 damage total...

Monk with decisive strike ACF, but I don't think that can be combined with a maneuver. Factotum spending inspiration to add Int to damage again.