PDA

View Full Version : Godraiment? Fact or fiction?

Targ Collective
2014-12-18, 09:47 PM
My greatest creative writing outlet is my blog. It's all of a spiritual leaning. Anyway, I want to share my latest creation - and see if anyone notices anything when they try it.

Please be aware this needs to be spoken to work.

I'm sharing this as an example of creative writing. Of a somewhat magical nature. I'm not looking for trouble. Nor is this intended as advertisement of my blog - just as something I want to share FROM my blog. But if I'm crossing a line, mods, let me know.

I have no ads on my blog. I don't intend to make money from this, although donations are a possibility if people want to do that. I'm not asking for that and as far as I am concerned any money I make from this is purely coincidental.

So I hope it's okay.

You can treat it like fiction if you like. But to be honest, I'm deadly serious about this one.

Okay. To start with, definitions.

Godraiment
The energy fields of your whole Godself.

Robes
Your various embodiments (be they actually embodied or otherwise)

Chakras
As I understand it, energy centres of your Light (embodied and non-embodied).

Alpha and Omega chakras
Not technically chakras in the truest sense of the word, these are the means through which the Waves of Metatron (electric, magnetic and gravitational waves) reach you. They are not embodied and for damn good reasons - they'd shake you apart.

Fields
Your energetic expression that is free energy, not form.

Bodies
Your self in form, whatever that form takes.

Axiotonals
The axiotonal lines link to the chakras, bodies, and fields. They are a renewal mechanism. The higher the refraction, the more likely you are to be tested to see if you are ready to accept them. If you have already passed the tests, you will already have them. The tests are BLOODY UNPLEASANT. Recommended you link in the axiotonals LAST, but before the Rainbow Grid work.

Faster than Light telepathic function.
Everyone has this. It's your telepathic function that is faster than Light. Used here as a negotiation speeder. If you were to try and process this through your physical voice it COULD take forever. But your Faster than Light telepathic function can be used for very, very fast negotiations - to all intents and purposes instant.

Heart refraction pairs one through seven
Technical language for the 'pairs' of chakra bodies, field bodies, body bodies and axiotonal bodies from separation degree 1 through 7. Note that it is *not* outwards in - it is measured inwards out, in ascending order. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Planetary Rainbow Grid
The rainbow grid of the planet. If you merge with this, you merge with the planet. The more you are right for the planet, the more yourself you remain after the merger, and vice versa. It's like going into the lifestream in Final Fantasy 7, but you don't have to die first.

Galactic Rainbow Grid
To use our metaphor, this is the Galactic Lifestream.

Pan-Galactic Rainbow Grid
The Pan-Galactic Lifestream.

Pan-Universal Rainbow Grid
The Universe's Lifestream.

Multi-Universal Rainbow Grid
The Lifestream across universes.

A WARNING: You should read this entire post at least once before taking action. That way you'll know what you're in for.

A FURTHER WARNING: REALLY do it from the Heart outwards. This means you'll have a full 'supply line' of support from your Heart and beyond at every step. IF YOU MUST DO IT ANOTHER WAY, WHICH IS NOT RECOMMENDED, THEN DO IT FROM THE BOTTOM UP. You'll have to adapt the dialogue for this, and I'm not telling you how, as an initial discouragement from taking this route.

AN EVEN FURTHER WARNING.
This will change you fundamentally. Your personality will shift, and I have no idea how much. It could be extreme. Do NOT do this if you don't want to change.

AN ASSURANCE
I have done this. Actually I've done a version of this which was less refined. It is safe... For a given value of safe.

So then. With this much done, it is time to show you what this is all about.

This is... I suppose you could call it a meditation. Its purpose is to help you become your whole self. In consciousness too. Across all damn Universes.

Section One.

We'll start with the chakras. This merges you fully with the chakras, first in your bodies, then in your consciousness.

"Where negotiations are necessary, please use my Faster than Light telepathic function to negotiate."

That sets up the negotiations.

"Heart refraction chakra pair degree separation one from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction chakra pair degree separation two from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction chakra pair degree separation three from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Alpha and Omega Chakras. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction chakra pair degree separation four from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction chakra pair degree separation five from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction chakra pair degree separation six from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction chakra pair degree separation seven from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"All greater Heart refraction chakra pairs, from separation eight through infinity, if present. Give me your Robes at once."
This last one is there to make sure whatever your model, you fully unify.

"Where negotiations are necessary, please use my Faster than Light telepathic function to negotiate."

"Heart refraction chakra pair degree separation one from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction chakra pair degree separation two from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction chakra pair degree separation three from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Alpha and Omega Chakras. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction chakra pair degree separation four from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction chakra pair degree separation five from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction chakra pair degree separation six from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction chakra pair degree separation seven from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"All greater Heart refraction chakra pairs, from separation eight through infinity, if present. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

With Chakras done, it is time for the fields.

"Heart refraction field pair degree separation one from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction field pair degree separation two from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction field pair degree separation three from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Alpha and Omega fields. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction field pair degree separation four from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction field pair degree separation five from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction field pair degree separation six from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction field pair degree separation seven from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"All greater Heart refraction field pairs, from separation eight through infinity, if present. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction field pair degree separation one from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction field pair degree separation two from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction field pair degree separation three from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Alpha and Omega fields. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction field pair degree separation four from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction field pair degree separation five from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction field pair degree separation six from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction field pair degree separation seven from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"All greater Heart refraction field pairs, from separation eight through infinity, if present. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

Next is bodies.

"Heart refraction body pair degree separation one from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction body pair degree separation two from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction body pair degree separation three from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Alpha and Omega bodies. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction body pair degree separation four from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction body pair degree separation five from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction body pair degree separation six from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction body pair degree separation seven from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"All greater Heart refraction body pairs, from separation eight through infinity, if present. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction body pair degree separation one from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction body pair degree separation two from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction body pair degree separation three from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Alpha and Omega bodies. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction body pair degree separation four from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction body pair degree separation five from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction body pair degree separation six from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction body pair degree separation seven from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"All greater Heart refraction body pairs, from separation eight through infinity, if present. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

Next is Axiotonals. PLEASE BE ADVISED. THIS IS GRUELLING. DON'T GO INTO THIS WITHOUT DOING THE ABOVE PREP WORK. AND DON'T GIVE UP.

"Heart refraction axiotonal pair degree separation one from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction axiotonal pair degree separation two from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction axiotonal pair degree separation three from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Alpha and Omega axiotonals. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction axiotonal pair degree separation four from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction axiotonal pair degree separation five from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction axiotonal pair degree separation six from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction axiotonal pair degree separation seven from the Heart. Give me your Robes at once."

"All greater Heart refraction axiotonal pairs, from separation eight through infinity, if present. Give me your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction axiotonal pair degree separation one from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction axiotonal pair degree separation two from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction axiotonal pair degree separation three from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Alpha and Omega axiotonals. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction axiotonal pair degree separation four from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction axiotonal pair degree separation five from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction axiotonal pair degree separation six from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"Heart refraction axiotonal pair degree separation seven from the Heart. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

"All greater Heart refraction axiotonal pairs, from separation eight through infinity, if present. Give my consciousness your Robes at once."

Finally, you can adapt this for the Merkabah too. Here's the words for that!

"Merkabah, please give me your Robes."

"Merkabah, please give my consciousness your Robes."

Okay. That closes Section One.

Section Two

Section Two is here to merge you with first the Planetary Rainbow Grid, then the Galactic Rainbow Grid, then the Pan-Galactic Rainbow Grid, then the Pan-Universal Rainbow Grid, then the Multi-Universal Rainbow Grid. Each level is a greater degree of expansion.

If you merge with them, you may have to go through personality shifts. You'll literally be a different person afterwards. But you'll be able to draw upon everything you were when you need it.

"Planetary Rainbow Grid, please give me your Robes."

"Planetary Rainbow Grid, please give my consciousness your Robes."
Just like that, you're the planet.

"Galactic Rainbow Grid, please give me your Robes."

"Galactic Rainbow Grid, please give my consciousness your Robes."
Just like that, you're the Galaxy.

"Pan-Galactic Rainbow Grid, please give me your Robes."

"Pan-Galactic Rainbow Grid, please give my consciousness your Robes."
Just like that, you're the Galaxies.

"Pan-Universal Rainbow Grid, please give me your Robes."

"Pan-Universal Rainbow Grid, please give my consciousness your Robes."
Just like that, you're the Universe.

"Multi-Universal Rainbow Grid, please give me your Robes."

"Multi-Universal Rainbow Grid, please give my consciousness your Robes."
Just like that, you're the Universes.

This concludes Section Two.

This has all been tested by me, the author. It's... Just amazing. Try it yourself!