PDA

View Full Version : Guessing Calling all guesses about the person in the last panel of 970!

137beth
2014-12-20, 04:04 PM
At the end of strip 970, we see part of a green-faced person. Who is it?

Bozzok?
Thog?
Therkla?
One of the orcs Roy met in OtOotPCs?
Redcloak's niece?
Shoulder Pad Guy?
A new character sent by the IFCC?
A new character sent by one of the other sides?
Laurin in the form of a spiked devil (Spiky)?
The green hag who made everyone fight on hexagons?
Keith Baker?

Personally, I think it is most likely to be Bozzok. We already knew he was further north than the Order in the previous book, and in 942 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0942.html) he expresses more interest in Haley than Geoff. Also, he's the only character I can think of with that shade of green who is both moderately important and known not to be dead. The goblins also have a different shade of green than the orcs, so I don't think it is a goblin.

Murk
2014-12-20, 04:10 PM
Well, if we're going with possibilities, it could be one of the Banjo-followers from the islands: they are willing to help Banjo save the world, giving the Order their own army. This gate, the Azure City roles are reversed: Xykon and Redcloak have a pitiful fortress of monsters that they have to defend from a merciless army of invaders!

Sabine can shapeshift into anything, and though I think I haven't seen her change skin colour as of yet, I'm guessing a greenish tan wouldn't be beyond her.

[I actually wanted to make a few more ridiculous guesses, but I've think we've got enough now, right?]

ti'esar
2014-12-20, 04:21 PM
Realistically, I think it's got to be Bozzok or a new character. Thog is maybe an outside chance.

Porthos
2014-12-20, 04:25 PM
Bozzok or someone there at the behest of Bozzok (define as needed).

2.5 cats
2014-12-20, 05:22 PM
Guessing a new character sent by one of the other sides. (If I had 2 guesses, #2 would be Bozzok.)

AmewTheFox
2014-12-20, 05:30 PM
I'm personally putting a vote towards new character. It's never too late for new characters.

Also, about the thog thing, something tells me, with Nale getting disintegrated and blown into the wind a.k.a. deader than dead, I get the feeling Rich is done writing the Linear Guild. Except for Sabine, but that's because she's a demon with other allegiances. I could, however, be wrong.

Kornaki
2014-12-20, 05:32 PM
The green hag who made everyone fight on hexagons?

This. The Order was planning on abusing diagonal movement rules to reach the gate 15% faster,but she's come to foil their plan.

AmewTheFox
2014-12-20, 05:36 PM
This. The Order was planning on abusing diagonal movement rules to reach the gate 15% faster,but she's come to foil their plan.

...Green hag who made everyone fight on hexagons? When was this?

Reboot
2014-12-20, 05:37 PM
Sabine can shapeshift into anything, and though I think I haven't seen her change skin colour as of yet, I'm guessing a greenish tan wouldn't be beyond her.

Personally, though, the Order aren't her priority any more. I suppose she still dislikes Haley, and the IFCC might order her into the fray, but Tarquin is now the one she REALLY hates.

ChristianSt
2014-12-20, 05:46 PM
...Green hag who made everyone fight on hexagons? When was this?

She appears in 175 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0175.html)/176 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0176.html)

AmewTheFox
2014-12-20, 05:57 PM
She appears in 175 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0175.html)/176 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0176.html)

Ah, it was during the quest for the starmetal. No wonder I didn't recognize it. That'd be an interesting character to bring back.

Brendanicus
2014-12-20, 06:45 PM
Bozzok, but Thog also appears in some capacity. It would be a nice twist.

Gift Jeraff
2014-12-20, 08:19 PM
It's the same person who was scrying on the Order with the green eye in the desert.

Emperordaniel
2014-12-20, 08:22 PM
You guys are all wrong.

It's clearly Trigak behind that door. I thought that much was obvious. :smallconfused:

Jaxzan Proditor
2014-12-20, 08:57 PM
I think Bozzok is a pretty solid theory, but I think it could be someone new.

Tiri
2014-12-20, 09:31 PM
Bozzok or the half-orc with the longsword from the Thieves Guild.

littlebum2002
2014-12-20, 10:14 PM
There's no way for Bozzock to know where they're going.

I say someone new. Maybe Redcloaks daughter?
(If you look, she has a lighter shade than the other goblins)

Dr. Gamera
2014-12-21, 06:57 AM
t h o g

Jaxzan Proditor
2014-12-21, 09:37 AM

Wait, Redcloak has a daughter?

halfeye
2014-12-21, 12:12 PM
I have no guesses who it is, but I feel pretty sure it shouldn't be Bozzok or Thog.

If Thog survived the arena, he should be joining up with the rest of the linear guild, not that there's much of it left now.

Bozzok was relatively easily defeated by Haley and Belkar on his home ground with all his minions around him. So taking on the whole Order of the Stick away from home would be unwise, and he's pretty much a "send other people to do it sort of guy".

Keltest
2014-12-21, 12:16 PM
I have no guesses who it is, but I feel pretty sure it shouldn't be Bozzok or Thog.

If Thog survived the arena, he should be joining up with the rest of the linear guild, not that there's much of it left now.

Bozzok was relatively easily defeated by Haley and Belkar on his home ground with all his minions around him. So taking on the whole Order of the Stick away from home would be unwise, and he's pretty much a "send other people to do it sort of guy".

You forget, Bozzok is a rogue. If he cant win, he cheats.

137beth
2014-12-21, 06:30 PM
Maybe it's the cat/termite from the polearm emporium, dyed green?

You guys are all wrong.

It's clearly Trigak behind that door. I thought that much was obvious. :smallconfused:

Dang, I missed the obvious one.

It could just be a new goblin. It needn't be related to Redcloak, seeing as Redcloak has a lot of other goblins.

Dissection
2014-12-21, 06:55 PM
Obviously it's the green guy who only lies (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0327.html), here to get revenge on Haley for cheating

Themrys
2014-12-21, 07:56 PM
Clearly Therkla, who has decided she wants to be resurrected, after all, and will now try to win Elan's affection. Why else would she look at Heley and Elan?

(Okay, joke aside, Bozzok is also a candidate. He would follow Haley)

I noticed there is a third person in the group ... clearly, it is her ex, who wants her clothes back. After all, why should all interracial relationships be hetero? :smalltongue:

ti'esar
2014-12-21, 08:09 PM
It could just be a new goblin. It needn't be related to Redcloak, seeing as Redcloak has a lot of other goblins.

But goblins and orcs are clearly different shades of green.

Keltest
2014-12-21, 08:11 PM
But goblins and orcs are clearly different shades of green.

We know it cant be a full-blooded goblin, because they have yellow eyes.

Jaxzan Proditor
2014-12-21, 08:34 PM
Obviously it's the green guy who only lies (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0327.html), here to get revenge on Haley for cheating

I like this one. This guy has a really good reason to be glaring.

Keltest
2014-12-21, 08:36 PM

The skin is a bit too pale, but he could just have been staying out of the sun a lot since then.

Jaxzan Proditor
2014-12-21, 08:38 PM
The skin is a bit too pale, but he could just have been staying out of the sun a lot since then.

Or he could be have lots of light green face paint on.

137beth
2014-12-21, 11:27 PM

And I know you are telling the truth, because your avatar is wearing a red shirt!

Gnome Alone
2014-12-21, 11:27 PM
If it's not Bozzok, I'll buy a hat just so I can eat it. It makes way more sense for it to be him than anyone else. Last we saw him, Geoff was telling him where the Order was going, for the love of pants.

Reboot
2014-12-22, 01:11 AM

He absolutely did not show up again later, still in the same job and terrified of Haley (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0565.html).

multilis
2014-12-22, 02:06 AM
It looks like Miko got reincarnated.

Dodom
2014-12-22, 10:07 AM
Bozzok would make sense, but as a mob boss I'd imagine him more hiring goons and sending them to do the job than go all the way there himself. Though someone said he was already somewhere up north? I don't remember it but then it would make sense to show up if he was already around. I'll be disappointed in him if he didn't hire a bunch of goons though!

At first I thought not Thog (ok whoever this is, I'm calling them not-Thog from now on, unless they're Thog) because he wouldn't figure out how to follow the order, he isn't exactly resourceful... but then Sabine probably has to follow them as part of her work for the fiends, and he'd probably be easy to recruit now that he lost a Nale.

I'm leaning more toward Bozzok, because I don't imagine Thog silently glaring through a door bidding his time.

littlebum2002
2014-12-22, 10:22 AM
Wait, Redcloak has a daughter?

lol, Right-Eye, sorry!

Or maybe Redcloak DOES have a daughter, and this is her reveal! Dun dun dun!

Anyway, all Bozzock knows is they're heading for the North Pole. How would he ever find out they're in this country, in this city, at this building?

My guess is it is someone new to the comic.

Keltest
2014-12-22, 10:29 AM
lol, Right-Eye, sorry!

Or maybe Redcloak DOES have a daughter, and this is her reveal! Dun dun dun!

Anyway, all Bozzock knows is they're heading for the North Pole. How would he ever find out they're in this country, in this city, at this building?

My guess is it is someone new to the comic.

If they are new, I hope they aren't yet another half-orc antagonist. If I didn't know better (which I do) i'd say that Rich doesn't like half-orcs that much.

Bulldog Psion
2014-12-22, 01:31 PM
Bozzok.

As for knowing where they are, who's to say that Uncle Geoff didn't send more information to him later? Or that what he sent was enough to deduce that they'd likely stop at Tinkertown?

Killer Angel
2014-12-22, 02:20 PM
Cast another vote for Bozzok.

(and for the Giant playing with us all :smalltongue:)

littlebum2002
2014-12-22, 03:13 PM
Bozzok.

As for knowing where they are, who's to say that Uncle Geoff didn't send more information to him later? Or that what he sent was enough to deduce that they'd likely stop at Tinkertown?

Uncle Geoff did not know where they were going, either, and besides, he already made up with Ian and would therefore be pretty unlikely to send more info that might lead to the murder of Ian's daughter.

Even if Bozzock somehow deduced they were going to Tinkertown, and have teleported there before them, how would he have known they would pass that exact building?

Bulldog Psion
2014-12-22, 03:48 PM
Uncle Geoff did not know where they were going, either,

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0942.html

"She left on a big airship. Said she was headed to the north pole, for some reason."

If Tinkertown is the main port of call for airships flying from the Tarquin continent to the extreme north, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to think that he might think it was worth going there, on the off chance he could intercept her -- assuming, of course, that he wanted to intercept her.

The fact that he was obviously asking about her movements lends some weight to the idea of "wanting to intercept."

You may be right, but I also think that there's a fair case for Bozzok having some idea of where she was going, her possible ports of call, and etc.

and besides, he already made up with Ian and would therefore be pretty unlikely to send more info that might lead to the murder of Ian's daughter.

That's probably true, but he may already have given enough away anyway.

Even if Bozzock somehow deduced they were going to Tinkertown, and have teleported there before them, how would he have known they would pass that exact building?

That one's harder, I admit. However, it looks like a Thieves' Guild safehouse for the town -- boarded up windows, shuttered peephole in the door, etc. So he may not have known it -- they may just have happened by, which isn't entirely improbable if the safehouse is located on a principal street and/or the town isn't very big.

And we have V's infamous quote:

"And once again, Probability proves itself willing to sneak into a back alley and service Drama as would a copper-piece harlot." :smallbiggrin:

littlebum2002
2014-12-22, 04:33 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0942.html

"She left on a big airship. Said she was headed to the north pole, for some reason."

If Tinkertown is the main port of call for airships flying from the Tarquin continent to the extreme north, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to think that he might think it was worth going there, on the off chance he could intercept her -- assuming, of course, that he wanted to intercept her.

The fact that he was obviously asking about her movements lends some weight to the idea of "wanting to intercept."

You may be right, but I also think that there's a fair case for Bozzok having some idea of where she was going, her possible ports of call, and etc.

That's probably true, but he may already have given enough away anyway.

You suggested that Uncle Geoff sent more information. All I said was that he already sent all the information he knew.

That one's harder, I admit. However, it looks like a Thieves' Guild safehouse for the town -- boarded up windows, shuttered peephole in the door, etc. So he may not have known it -- they may just have happened by, which isn't entirely improbable if the safehouse is located on a principal street and/or the town isn't very big.

And we have V's infamous quote:

"And once again, Probability proves itself willing to sneak into a back alley and service Drama as would a copper-piece harlot." :smallbiggrin:

That's a doggone good point. What kind of door has an eye slit in it? It could be just a coincidence, like Nale running into them at the Barbarian guild.

Bulldog Psion
2014-12-22, 04:54 PM
You suggested that Uncle Geoff sent more information. All I said was that he already sent all the information he knew.

Yes, you caught me out there. I was initially too lazy to go look up what information he had actually given, and thus I incorrectly assumed he'd have to send more. However, since you prompted me to go look, it appears he did give enough information -- with certain assumptions in place (e.g. Tinkertown is a very frequent port of call for northbound airships coming from Tarquin's continent).

So yes, you were right, I probably babbled a bit there.

That's a doggone good point. What kind of door has an eye slit in it? It could be just a coincidence, like Nale running into them at the Barbarian guild.

Yes, the building is a bit odd -- not your typical gnome dwelling, certainly. :smallsmile:

Legato Endless
2014-12-22, 05:37 PM
It looks like Miko got reincarnated.

Miko doesn't have a personal vendetta against Elan and Haley. Ergo, this must be Samantha.

goodpeople25
2014-12-22, 06:06 PM
Miko doesn't have a personal vendetta against Elan and Haley. Ergo, this must be Samantha.

You know im surprised that know one has said the obvious half orc (unlesss i missed it)

It's Hak-Tagnog the moderately intcontinent
Don't ask how he got to tinkertown or be came alive again ...
Well if you ask
Ok fine he was recruited for the tinkertown halforc barbarian or rouge or ninja olympics he does the marathon.... And yes thog bozzok and therlkha are there too.

skim172
2014-12-22, 11:56 PM
It's quite obviously Therkla's mother, out for revenge.

Alternatively, it's the goblin spy kid (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0112.html) who tried to kidnap Haley and warned Xykon about Roy's sword. He survived his massive internal injuries and having a mountain collapse on top of him by using his goblin cunning and befriending a dire prairie dog who tunneled him to safety. It turns out, Haley's headbutt permanently damaged both of his corneas, rendering him nearsighted and needing prescription glasses. This made him totally uncool in front of the other goblins and endangered his prospects of getting a date for Goblin Prom. Since rigid gas permeable polymer contact lens have yet to be invented in this world, the only cure for his uncool condition was to transplant the eyes from another into his own. But the optometrist was out of goblin eyeballs that day, and so the young goblin was given human eyes.

And that is why his eyes are not yellow. :smallsmile:

As for why he's stalking Elan and Haley - he wants to give them a card and a note of thanks, because with his new exotic dark human eyes, his awesome backstory about his daring escape from danger, and his adorable prairie dog have made him totally mysterious and sexy to all the goblin girls and his social life has never been better. So it all worked out for the best in the end.

And he's not angry - that "V" is just the nose of his totally cool sunglasses that he's pushed up onto his forehead. :smallcool:

multilis
2014-12-23, 12:42 AM
I disagree!

FACT: http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0224.html, exposing how easily OOTS is to be bought by the highest price.
FACT: Miko knows OOTS was tricking her allies, perverting justice, etc.
FACT: They all claimed to kill X but X still lives.
FACT: Miko realised that OOTS are likely pawns of X.

So the only logical conclusion is that after she was reincarnated as an orc by Leeky Windstaff, she joined up with Leeky and Pompey to help form the New and Improved Linear Guild.

goto124
2014-12-23, 12:53 AM
Miko getting reincarnated would be disappointing, considering the storyline that lead to her epic death.

multilis
2014-12-23, 01:02 AM
Miko getting reincarnated would be disappointing, considering the storyline that lead to her epic death.
I disagree, Miko's death was an anti-epic climax to her epic life. Therefore her death is an evil opposite to her life and destined to be defeated.

jere7my
2014-12-23, 01:20 AM
"Person"? Why does everyone seem to think it's a face? It's pretty clearly a green room with a large, stylized icon of a motorcycle painted in black on the back wall. If anyone is looking through the peephole, they're invisible.

rodneyAnonymous
2014-12-23, 03:12 AM
It's Redcloak's niece's daughter, a half-goblin.

A Tad Insane
2014-12-23, 12:37 PM
My money's on Bozzok. All we see is that they have green skin and are glaring, and the way it end seems to me as if the giant expects us to know this person, and be worried. If it was Thog, we would have seen more of him and less door, unless you count the broken shards of it.

CaDzilla
2014-12-23, 04:48 PM
It's either Bozzok or someone related to him. The face has the same shade of green

YossarianLives
2014-12-23, 11:26 PM
I would like to say Thog (because I think we'd all like to see him make a comeback.) but I doubt Thog would have the angry-eyebrows unless "Talky Man" was present.

FabulousFizban
2014-12-24, 11:28 PM
Thog, duh.

EDIT: umm, on further reflection it is totally set up to be Bozzok. I miss Thog :[ Have a good life buddy.

ti'esar
2014-12-25, 07:55 PM
You know, I just realized: I don't actually know whether Bozzok is an orc or a half-orc.

CletusMusashi
2014-12-25, 11:47 PM
It's the invisible, and very short, yeti shaman from strip #1026. Right before he stole all of the marmalade out of Roy's sombrero, Haley used one of her wand attacks to turn him green, and then Belkar kicked him into the Ice Genie's time portal. Trust me. It'll all make sense a year from now. Meanwhile, I'm on the edge of my seat wondering: without the marmalade, how are they going to convince Xykon not to marry Blood Empress Celia before Mr. Scruffy tells Evil O-Chul the truth about who Crystal and Gannji's father really is?

Legato Endless
2014-12-26, 12:31 AM
You know, I just realized: I don't actually know whether Bozzok is an orc or a half-orc.

Half-orc I believe.

Bulldog Psion
2014-12-26, 01:04 PM
It's the invisible, and very short, yeti shaman from strip #1026. Right before he stole all of the marmalade out of Roy's sombrero, Haley used one of her wand attacks to turn him green, and then Belkar kicked him into the Ice Genie's time portal. Trust me. It'll all make sense a year from now. Meanwhile, I'm on the edge of my seat wondering: without the marmalade, how are they going to convince Xykon not to marry Blood Empress Celia before Mr. Scruffy tells Evil O-Chul the truth about who Crystal and Gannji's father really is?

See, this is why I read the forums. :smallbiggrin:

Okay, it's one of the major reasons I read the forums. Unexpected laughs. :smallcool:

AlignmentDebate
2014-12-26, 11:00 PM
I want to say either Bozzok or Sabine. And just as a wild guess the MitD.

Shining Wrath
2014-12-26, 11:08 PM
Some obvious points:
1) The green skinned person is hiding and eavesdropping
2) A new person could eavesdrop right out in the open
3) Therefore, it's someone that would be recognized

Of the existing cast, Bozzok makes the most sense.

Legato Endless
2014-12-28, 02:40 AM
No, Bozzok isn't a necromancer. Comic #971 reveals an undead enemy. Since Xykon isn't around, it must be Tsukiko.

goto124
2014-12-28, 04:06 AM
How did Tsukiko come back to life then? Her corpse was eaten up by zombies, and the zombies suicided afterwards. Unless off-panel = didn't happen. Tsukiko doesn't really seem related to the storyline anyway.

That undead is Crystal from the Thieves' Guild. Bozzok has the entire guild, he could easily get some random necromancer to do whatever spell was required.

rodneyAnonymous
2014-12-28, 04:24 AM
It might not be undead. (Possibly a golem.)

Legato Endless
2014-12-28, 04:36 AM
How did Tsukiko come back to life then? Her corpse was eaten up by zombies, and the zombies suicided afterwards. Unless off-panel = didn't happen. Tsukiko doesn't really seem related to the storyline anyway.

That undead is Crystal from the Thieves' Guild. Bozzok has the entire guild, he could easily get some random necromancer to do whatever spell was required.

She never died. She played possum inside the Wight's stomach. Normally the heat from the fireplace would have ended things there, but Red Cloak made a critical miscalculation in letting the Wight's eat each other. Thus protected by being inside 4 successive layers of undead stomach lining, she was able to climb out of the chimney before the flames did lethal damage. After leaving the dimensionally locked room, she teleported to safety. Bitter and vengeful over her defeat, but unable to tell her beloved Xykon about it due to the sheer humiliation, she is now traipsing across the globe gathering an army of undead servants to defeat Red Cloak, and force Xykon to love her, whether he wants to or not. Of course, after her near fatal experience, she now knows that she needs to invest in better helpers, so she's finally going back and only using corpses that are already powerful in their past lives, like Crystal and Miko. Coming upon the order was sheer coincidence, motivated by Crystal tracking down the person who killed her.

It might not be undead. (Possibly a golem.)

Could that be what the new text symbolizes?

Jaxzan Proditor
2014-12-28, 09:12 AM
Regardless of what type of undead she is, the fact that Crystal is here strongly suggests (especially coupled with the hints from #970) that Bozzok is here as well.

Sir_Leorik
2014-12-28, 11:13 AM
I think its pretty clear that Bozzok has come by to make sure Crystal's Revenant/Cadaver Golem/Ju-Ju Zombie/whatever she is now, gets the job of killing Haley done right this time. Good help is so hard to find these days...

Surfing HalfOrc
2014-12-28, 11:23 AM
Grubbwiggler was still alive when the OotS left the Western Continent, so I'm assuming Crystal is now a flesh golem.

Makes sense, unless my archive dive missed something important. Like Grubbwiggler's untimely death. Then I got nothing...

Dunsparce
2014-12-28, 11:40 AM
Grubbwiggler was still alive when the OotS left the Western Continent, so I'm assuming Crystal is now a flesh golem.

Makes sense, unless my archive dive missed something important. Like Grubbwiggler's untimely death. Then I got nothing...

Grubbwiggler is killed by Crystal during the assault on his castle to get Roy's corpse back.

littlebum2002
2014-12-28, 12:06 PM
She never died. She played possum inside the Wight's stomach. Normally the heat from the fireplace would have ended things there, but Red Cloak made a critical miscalculation in letting the Wight's eat each other. Thus protected by being inside 4 successive layers of undead stomach lining, she was able to climb out of the chimney before the flames did lethal damage. After leaving the dimensionally locked room, she teleported to safety. Bitter and vengeful over her defeat, but unable to tell her beloved Xykon about it due to the sheer humiliation, she is now traipsing across the globe gathering an army of undead servants to defeat Red Cloak, and force Xykon to love her, whether he wants to or not. Of course, after her near fatal experience, she now knows that she needs to invest in better helpers, so she's finally going back and only using corpses that are already powerful in their past lives, like Crystal and Miko. Coming upon the order was sheer coincidence, motivated by Crystal tracking down the person who killed her.

Brilliant hypothesis! But how did she turn green???:smalltongue:

skim172
2014-12-29, 08:41 PM
Brilliant hypothesis! But how did she turn green???:smalltongue:

Accident with a green fountain pen. Those things always misbehave.

137beth
2014-12-30, 01:57 AM
I think the best part of this Crystal reveal is that it doesn't actually answer the question of who the green person was. It could be the golem maker, or Bozzok, or someone else entirely. There's still a mystery for at least one more strip...
I mean, it's probably Bozzok, but at least we can still argue about it:smalltongue:

Jaxzan Proditor
2014-12-30, 08:28 AM
I think the best part of this Crystal reveal is that it doesn't actually answer the question of who the green person was. It could be the golem maker, or Bozzok, or someone else entirely. There's still a mystery for at least one more strip...
I mean, it's probably Bozzok, but at least we can still argue about it:smalltongue:

It is unlikely that it's Grubwiggler because the skin tone is off, Grubwiggler has spots on his skin, he has blue eyes, and when we last saw him he was dead.

Crusher
2014-12-30, 09:47 AM
It is unlikely that it's Grubwiggler because the skin tone is off, Grubwiggler has spots on his skin, he has blue eyes, and when we last saw him he was dead.

He got better!

137beth
2014-12-30, 03:32 PM
He got better!

Or he is an undead/golem himself. I did say it was probably Bozzok:smalltongue:

littlebum2002
2014-12-30, 03:54 PM
I hereby retract all statements about how Bozzock would have found Haley. If Crystal is indeed a Revenant, then all he had to do was put a (figurative) leash on here and follow her right to her arch-nemesis and murderer.

dtilque
2014-12-30, 06:58 PM
He got better!

+1 for the Monty Python reference

I hereby retract all statements about how Bozzock would have found Haley. If Crystal is indeed a Revenant, then all he had to do was put a (figurative) leash on here and follow her right to her arch-nemesis and murderer.

But then why did Bozzok see Haley first? Crystalstein should have seen Haley first if Bozzok was using her as bloodhound.

Instead, it's likely that Haley just happened to pass in front of Bozzok's hideout, at which point he tells Smithers Hank to release the hound.

littlebum2002
2014-12-30, 09:21 PM
+1 for the Monty Python reference

But then why did Bozzok see Haley first? Crystalstein should have seen Haley first if Bozzok was using her as bloodhound.

Instead, it's likely that Haley just happened to pass in front of Bozzok's hideout, at which point he tells Smithers Hank to release the hound.

For all we know, he's been stalking them all around the city, waiting for his moment to strike

Killer Angel
2015-01-02, 09:25 AM
For all we know, he's been stalking them all around the city, waiting for his moment to strike

Exactly after that they have ended to replenish their equipment! :smalltongue: