PDA

View Full Version : TV Star Versus the Forces of Evil I: It's Gonna Get A Little Weird

Solse
2014-12-21, 11:07 PM
Hello Playgrounders!

Recently, it came to my attention that a new animated show is airing on Disney this coming year. It's called "Star Versus the Forces of Evil", as you probably could've guessed, and so far, it looks AWESOME. To me, it looks like the child of Gravity Falls and Steven Universe, with Adventure Time as the godfather. It's premiering (I needed to spell that correctly after I flubbed it in my sig) on January 18, and I'm really hyped.

Here's a link to the intro. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDoWhMt2_gs)

So far, this is the only clip that we have of this mysterious series, other than some voice clips of the main character, Star. Either way, I'm very excited.

Fralex
2015-01-21, 04:45 PM
Well that was pretty fun. Let's see where this goes.

Solse
2015-01-25, 08:28 PM
I agree! Hopefully they'll switch from 10 minute episodes to 30 minutes. I think that even though the show feels rough around the edges in some aspects currently, it'll be much better by the time it actually premieres and develops.

Kairaven
2015-02-22, 01:40 PM
So far I like the concept, love the theme song, hate the voice acting, and on the edge about overall impression.