PDA

View Full Version : Crown of Conquest (formerly Kingdoms) browser game

Driderman
2014-12-22, 04:54 AM
So you guys might remember about 3 years ago or so, me and some others from Bay 12 and here played the browser RPG/strategy game Kingdoms. Well it's had a change of name and some modifications and someone on Bay 12 picked it up back and well, we're playing again :smallsmile:

So, in the interest of possibly providing me with more turns and giving you guys the opportunity to join the game again, here's a referral link: http://crownofconquest.com/player/register?referred_by=Sartain :smallbiggrin:

The game plays as it did last, you create a party and go kill monsters in sewers, then when you've gotten a couple of levels you go do quests in the overland map and travel from town to town. When you reach an average party level of 3 you can join a kingdom but later, you can form your own instead. Your guys can also run for mayor or attack and conquer towns when you reach level 8 (I think it is).
You can also build garrisons and other stuff in the wilderness, and of course upgrade any towns that you control with various facilities. All in all, I think it's one of the more entertaining browser-games I've played. Community doesn't seem that active right now but a handful of people from Bay 12 have joined already and more will possibly come. Especially if we found a (new) Dwarven kingdom :smallamused: