http://www.imperial-library.info/sites/default/files/beast_oblivion_troll.png

Medium Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 3d10+11 (28 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares), climb 30 ft.
Armor Class: 15 (+2 Dex, +3 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 13
Base Attack/Grapple: +3/+8
Attack: Claw +8 (1d4+5)
Full Attack: 2 Claws +8 (1d4+5) and Bite +3 (1d6+2)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Rend (1d4+7)
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60ft, Low-light Vision, Scent, Fast Healing 5, Vulnerable to Fire
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 7
Skills: Climb +15, Hide +4 (+6), Listen +3, Spot +7
Feats: Alertness, Toughness
Environment: Temperate Forests
Organization: Solitary, or pair
Challenge Rating: 3

Forest Trolls are 5-1/2 to 6 feet tall and weigh 300 to 400 pounds.

Fast Healing (Ex): Forest Trolls have fast healing 5, but this ability does not heal damage taken from fire.

Skills: Forest Trolls have a +8 racial bonus on Climb checks and can always choose to take 10 on Climb checks, even if rushed or threatened. Forest Trolls have a +2 racial bonus to hide checks in forest terrain due to their color and texture. Forest Trolls have a +4 racial bonus to spot checks.

Basically, I took an ape and changed the size to medium without changing the ability scores. I added a few things for flavor and to make them fit their source.

If you want a cave troll from skyrim, simply increase the size to large, add a few HD, change the claws to slam, increase the damage by one step, then remove rend. If you want a frost troll, take a cave troll and add a few more HD, then increase Str/Con by 4 each. You might increase the fast healing, but I'm not sure. In either case, change the hide bonus to match their respective terrains.