PDA

View Full Version : Player Help you can close, solved.

sideswipe
2014-12-24, 08:01 AM
i need some help, i need the spells magic fang and/or greater magic fang as a shaman (OA) as of now i have a few feats available, and nothing is set in stone.

dragon mag updates are not allowed and are considered as if they never existed.

so i just need the two of them as other spells known, through any means. i cant really drop a caster level, but a prestige i could take later would be fine.

thank you in advance playground.

sleepyphoenixx
2014-12-24, 10:01 AM
You can get Greater Magic Fang from the Dragon, Bestial and Scalykind domains. Dragon and Scalykind are official domain options for shamans added in the SpC, Bestial is in BoVD. Either pick them as domain choices or get a level of Contemplative for another domain.

Darrin
2014-12-24, 10:05 AM
Try Singer of the Concordance (Races of the Dragon) to pick up the Dragon domain. You need the dragonblood subtype, but you can get that with one of the races from Dragon Magic, from the Dragontouched feat, or going Dragonborn of Bahumat.

sideswipe
2014-12-25, 01:19 PM
ok, thank you guys.

one more question. if i get turn undead, and then my domian (skalykind) allows me to rebuke snakes 3+ cha/day do i get a total of 6+2*cha attempts?

Forrestfire
2014-12-25, 01:32 PM
No. You get the ability to turn undead 3+Cha mod times per day, and the ability to rebuke snakes 3+Cha mod times per day. They are separate abilities, the latter of which cannot be used to power Divine feats and the like.

sideswipe
2014-12-25, 01:59 PM
No. You get the ability to turn undead 3+Cha mod times per day, and the ability to rebuke snakes 3+Cha mod times per day. They are separate abilities, the latter of which cannot be used to power Divine feats and the like.

ok so i was half right. i thought they were separate but i thought they could fuel it. thanks for the clear up.