PDA

View Full Version : [Dnd 3.5] Saving Commander Christmas [IC]

A'den
2014-12-24, 04:13 PM
Plane: Olympian Glades
Demiplane: Winterfell
Environmental Conditions: Cure, [Good], and [Chaotic] Spells cast at +1 CL. Inflict, [Evil], and [Lawful] Spells cast at -1 CL.

Motes of golden energy slowly dissipated around from four individuals that suddenly found themselves on a marble balcony overlooking a literal winter wonderland. Snow fell in large crystalline flakes onto impossibly tall cone shaped pine trees each frosted with a thick layer of pure white snow. The trees spread out hundreds of feet below the balcony on rolling hills. The ground around the balcony slopes up steeply and shines brightly with veins of glittering platinum.

That is until you all realize the twinkling lights are those of a bright citadel and the ground is the broad branches and sharp edges of gigantic pine needles, the ground you stand upon is supported by a huge branch lit with glowing lights and statues in various holiday and religious theme glorify the Eladrin and the holiday of Christmas.

It almost takes your breath away with the splendor until you notice something wrong with Eastern horizon, a red tinge discolors the perfect midnight blue starscape. A faint hint hint of ozone and sulfur fouls the cool breeze of fresh pine and mint.

"Good evening adventurers my name is Felice." A musical voice breaks the enchantment of the view. A solitary willowy woman stands imperiously behind you. Her flowing dress of white silk and mesh snowflake designs cloaks her figure. Her features are sharp and smooth with purple eyes and long white hair tied back in a loose bun.

Her face is a set in a firm but welcoming smile, her mouth opens to speak but the sound of a thunderous blast cuts her off. A lance of yellow and white fetid energy cuts through the night from the hills into the sky before is dissipates.

"I am the bond holder of your debts and I need your help."

Chimaera
2014-12-24, 05:43 PM
Cloud look at the wintry sky and smile... Until he notices the red in the horizon. Something is wrong there.

"Nice to meet you, Felice. I am Cloud Nimbiswalker, devoted servant of the Wind Lords. How can I help you and what's going on there?", he says gesturing to the horizon.

WeaselGuy
2014-12-25, 01:17 AM
Takistos looks around the scene with a critical eye, attempting to assess what is sure to be a battleground on the horizon. Upon noticing the clearly celestial being behind them, he immediately drops to one knee and says:

"My Lady, how may this Blade of Heironeous be of service to you?"

smasher0404
2014-12-26, 01:56 PM
"A Debt you say!" cackles Atnas "Well, one must always pays one's debts! What would you have us do?"

smasher0404
2014-12-26, 02:02 PM
Com' on natural 20! [roll0]

A'den
2014-12-26, 02:28 PM
You deduce it to be some form of magic.

Felice regards the three of you regally, "A legion of fiends has penetrated the barriers that protect Arborea. I don't believe there is a being in all the realms to open a portal that large so they must of somehow navigated the Astral Sea."

She regarded the energy contrail in the sky, a hollow boom of thunder followed after the wide miss from of unholy energy.

"Hellfire it can only mean the agents Devil Lord Mephistopheles. You are here because minutes ago I lost contact with our great general Klaus and the vanguard of the Queen's Guard. Find Klaus, rally the Soldiers you find and drive these beasts back into the pits they climbed out of and you will be released from any geas on you."

The Eladrin taps the floor twice and the carpet she stands upon suddenly floats into the air six inches of the ground.

"Here if you can't fly this will get you there quickly. Just follow the smell of brimstone to the frontlines. There may be other groups of bondsmen serving their liege lords and ladies if you encounter them try to work together. If the fiends burn down the Christmas Tree I can't imagine what will happen."

1x Magic Rug - Large enough for 12 medium sized people.
Fight 150' Maneuverability Poor

WeaselGuy
2014-12-26, 11:49 PM
[roll0] Knowledge Religion for information about Mephistopheles
[roll1] Knowledge Arcana for summoning magic

"It would be my sincerest honor to do everything in my power to assist you and your realm, My Lady. Just give me one moment to cast my spells, and I shall be ready to go."

Lord Takistos takes an appraising look at the Magic Carpet, decides it can probably move faster than he can fly, and begins to cast his daily battle spells.

Divine Metamagic: Persist - Divine Power, cast DMM:P - Righteous Might, cast Magic Vestment on my Armor, cast Magic Vestment on my Shield, cast Greater Magic Weapon on my Longsword, cast Superior Resistance.

Chimaera
2014-12-27, 12:14 AM
"I sure can fly, true to my wings but I'll take the magic carpet ride", he says and jump on it, but not before casting three spells.

Superior Resistance;
Persist Bronze Dragon Breath (the one who does lightning);
Persist Divine Power

smasher0404
2014-12-27, 03:26 PM
"To think I should be saving Klaus, should be interesting" cackles Antas as he double checks his buff spells before boarding the carpet

Divine Power should be DMM casted already but if not, he does so.

A'den
2014-12-28, 12:27 AM
Felice's eyes harden a moment at Atlas' cackling she does not seem to share the same humor in the moment. She waves a hand and a glitter of arcane power settles each of you and you feel vaguely protected.

You're under the effects of Protection from Evil.

"Travel quickly and brave adventurers."

With that the three of you step onto the carpet as Felice backs away and waves you off. The carpet rises several feet into the air then accelerates forward in a surge toward horizon now a light with red flames. Wind whips against each of your faces as the carpet surges part of the lip of the balcony, free of the cozy confine's of Felice's chambers you can see the enormity of the Tree. The pine tree climbs thousands of feet into the air its peak disappearing in silver clouds. The entire mass is alight with golden, indigo, and silver light, each star a citadel unto itself and each branch a broad smooth road way. It looks in every way an adorned Yule tide tree and bustling city at the same time. Even as you watch a hundred glittering orbs detach themselves from the tree and surge into the sky into the cloud cover above. It's impossible to hear at the distance but violent flashes of red, green, and golden light indicate some sort of aerial duel broke out.

The carpet begins to descend until you cross over the ground at little over a hundred feet crest tree tops, ahead smoke rises in several long screens that make it difficult to tell what is ahead. The faraway echo of what sounds like several thousands voices shouting and the clash of metal on metal rises up from below. Out of the tree cover ahead and below you a winged humanoid figure beats it's wings furiously gaining altitude.

Hide: [roll0]
Disguise: [roll1]
Hide: [roll2]
Feel Free to Make a Listen Check

Chimaera
2014-12-28, 12:33 AM
Cloud watch the scene as they fly in the magic carpet and summons a javelin into his hand as he look out.

Spot rolled before in the OOC: 27
Listen [roll0]

smasher0404
2014-12-28, 01:10 AM
Atnas draws the Burning Cold, and prepares for the worst.

Of course I didn't train perception skills for IC reasons...
Gotta hope for a nice high roll
Spot [roll0]
Listen [roll1]

WeaselGuy
2014-12-28, 03:36 AM
Takistos spreads his wings in preparation for combat, casts Shield of Faith (+4 Deflection Bonus to AC), and draws his Sword of Virtue Beyond Reproach, then peers forth at the approaching form.

Spot:
Listen: [roll]1d20+6

A'den
2014-12-28, 11:46 AM
A figure in blowing black robes bursts out from under the tree cover chasing the the winged female figure. The distraction to the front of the group kept them seeing a third bat winged figure that came down from the clouds above until a flaming arrow rained down and hit Cloud.

Roll Initiative

DM Rolls
DM Rolls
Attack: [roll0] Typo on the roll that should of been a +22 to hit not a +2 Hit: [roll1] + [roll]1d6[roll] (Piercing/Fire [+2 Weapon])
Hostile #1 Initiative[roll2]
Hostile #2 Initiative [roll3]
Unknown #1 Initiative [roll4]

Under Construction
The two figures in front of you are 85' and 100' away with a 15' gap between them and flying 10' beneath your altitude.
The attacker in the surprise round is 90' behind you and 50' above you.

The carpet your fighting on is 15' wide and 20' long (4x3) rectangle, describe where your character is positioned.

Struck by a flaming arrow unless your AC is higher than 38. 12 damage is piercing and 1 fire damage.

WeaselGuy
2014-12-28, 12:52 PM
Takistos, sitting on the front right edge of the carpet, peers intently at the approaching figures, not paying any heed to the battle above him. Readying his Sword of Virtue Beyond Reproach, Takistos steps off the edge of the carpet, folds his wings, and dives blade-first towards the black-robed individual.

Chimaera
2014-12-28, 01:26 PM
Cloud, who was sitting in the back of the carpet and enjoying the view of the gargantuan tree, cry in pain as an arrow hit him in the shoulder.

"What!? We're under attack!", he then look for enemies and get ready for combat.

[roll0]

A'den
2014-12-28, 04:47 PM
The Erinyes attempts to match speed to the carpet and fires an arrow at Cloud on the move as it wings toward them. The carpet slowed down intuitively as Lord Takistos leaped off the front edge toward the black robed figure. At that moment the winged woman whirled to face toward the adventures her features suddenly molt the white feathered wings fall away into black bat wings, her form is beyond beautiful but covered with a sinister looking black uniform done in wool and buttons and a jaunty cap is tipped back on red hair tied back in sever bun. She lifts an arm and snarls as angry white veins of bright white yellow light break the skin of her arm and the demon curses in pain and unleashes a bolt of hellfire at Lord Takistos.

Surprise Round: Takistos Move Action Dive
Carpet: Slow's Movement Pace To Match T's Speed
Atnas: Knowledge Check
Cloud: Flat-footed
Round 1 (No Longer Flat-footed anyone in the Surprise Round)
Erinyes: Move Action Match Speed to Carpet Maintains 90' Distance Standard Action:
[roll0]
Longbow: Plunging Fire +2[roll1] Hit: [roll2] Plus [roll]1d6[/roll Fire
Succubus:
[roll3]
Move Action: Decelerate to within 60' of Lord Takistos Match Speed
Standard Action: Hellfire Blast
Ranged Touch Attack: [roll4] Hit: [roll5] Half Fire / Half Unholy Damage [-1 CL Environmental Conditions]

Atnas' Turn then Cloud
Map Update (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApaLwj39FSJ_dFQ2MGhUT2cyTFZaekMxSEkzcmI1Z UE&usp=sharing)
Imagine the Ground is racing past beneath you as you fly and is constantly shifting.

smasher0404
2014-12-28, 05:18 PM
Atnas was standing near the front of the carpet closest to the robed figure.

Atnas as soon as the arrow strikes, will attempt to move the carpet closer to the succubus and then starts chanting words of power "Fall!"
30ft advance (if I have control of the rug.) Casts Greater Command on the Succubus using the Fall Command (Will save of DC 23)

A'den
2014-12-28, 05:34 PM
The succubus is unphased for a moment then plummets toward the ground falling freely. The black robed figure who you can clearly see now is some sort of branded human is unaffected by the spell.

[roll0]

Updated Map (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApaLwj39FSJ_dFQ2MGhUT2cyTFZaekMxSEkzcmI1Z UE&usp=sharing)
Natural 1's are auto fails.

Chimaera
2014-12-28, 08:21 PM
CLoud watch as the Erynies seems to enjoy peppering with arrows and counter attack on his own: with his hand raised high he make a quick prayer as a bolt of golden light fly from his hand towards the demoness.

Ranged Touch Attack [roll0] dmg [roll1]

"Begone, foul creature!"

A'den
2014-12-28, 09:07 PM
The bolt strikes the Erinyes severely wounding it as the holy energy blew a large chunk of its flesh out the devil's body but through some feat of fortitude it clings to life and awarness.

The black mage with his pointed hat spins in air after sensing the devastating power of Cloud summoned up and lets loose with his own spell. A spray of dark flames sixty across blasts out from his blackened hands that washes over the carpet, Cloud, and Atnas. The flames burn short of hitting Takistos.

Move Action: Maintain Speed
Standard Action: Blast of Flames [Evil] For Bypassing DR [roll0] Fire Damage and [roll1] Unholy damage [Affected by the -1 CL from Environmental Conditions] Refelx Save For Half DC 22

60' Cone centered on the Black Mage aimed at the carpet.

The carpet's magic glows brightly then breaks apart in a shower of sparks the carpet's threads flash to flame and turn to ash suddenly Cloud and Atnas find themselves tumbling through the air.

Chimaera
2014-12-28, 09:12 PM
As the dark flames consume everything in its path, Cloud jump and soar into the skies to avoid the same fate of the carpet.

He got Evasion (from a rinf, a magic and nice one: never leave home without it)
[roll0]

smasher0404
2014-12-28, 09:21 PM
(This is for when my turn actually comes around, since i'm not always on as late as the rest sometimes are
Reflex Save [roll0] I love how I take 1.5 damage from fire, and reflex is my worst save :smalltongue: c'mon dice luck hold out!

Atnas falls face first into the snow, brushing himself off, responds in turn with his own spell.

Targeted Dispel against the enemy mage check [roll1]

A'den
2014-12-28, 09:44 PM
Take [roll0] Falling Damage

Chimaera
2014-12-28, 11:29 PM
Cloud watch as Atnas begins to fall from the carpet and beg for the Wind Lords to protect him from the fall.

Basically at-will Feather Fall

WeaselGuy
2014-12-29, 12:34 AM
Takistos snarls as the Succubus's foul magic flows over his body, and screams a curse at her as his compatriot's spell sends her plummeting to the ground, but he has eyes only for the black robed figure, and continues his dive at the man.

Diving Attack:
Damage (if it hits): [roll]2d6+22 + [roll1] if he's evil

"May the Light of Heironeous strike thee down, infidel!"

A'den
2014-12-29, 01:43 PM
Takistos wings glow briefly seemingly giving him an extra surge of speed to close with the caster who curses as Takistos sword lays open a slash in his robes, the sword seemed to slow for a second before biting into the mage's flesh in a flash of warm red blood that bathed Takistos' blade.

"Your god won't save you." The mage curses in a deep male voice.

End Round 1

[roll0]

Start Round 2

The Erinyes dives into tree cover using its descent to boost its speed as its wings took close to its bodies and disappears into the tree cover.

Double Move Dive

[roll1]

The succubus falls to the ground and hits with a sickening crunch but quickly stands up from being prone she hurls a spear length of fiery eldritch energy at Takistos.
Move Action: Arrest Fall
Standard Action : Brimstone Hellfire Blast Ranged Touch Attack [roll2] Hit: (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?389636-Dnd-3-5-Saving-Commander-Christmas-OOC&p=18590542#post18590542)[roll3] Half Fire Half Unholy All Fire DC 2421 Reflex save: Fail catch on fire.

Atnas' Turn

WeaselGuy
2014-12-29, 02:41 PM
Takistos grimaces in pain as the Hellfire washes over him.

"Just you wait your turn, you Abyss-bound whore!"

[roll0]

smasher0404
2014-12-30, 03:39 AM
I'm not sure did my previous dispel magic count as canon if so ignore this post
Atnas having gracefully landed on his feet due to Cloud's spell, begins conjuring a spell to summon an Ice Whale to swallow the Succubus

Standard Action: Conjure Ice Beast VII to summon Ice Beast Celestial Baleen Whale with the Engulf Special quality
It will use its actions to attempt to Engulf the succubus, Reflex save of DC 28 to avoid engulfment, it must beat two grapple check of a bonus of +33 to escape, or take 2d6 Cold Damage around (Which may not be immune by the constant Piercing Cold effect of my spells) and risks drowning

A'den
2014-12-30, 04:41 AM
Things seem to grow quiet for a moment as everyone stares at the sixty foot long celestial baleen whale that appears made of ice. It's maw yawns open and swallows the Succubus whole who lets out a short shriek before being silenced as the icy maw of the whale crashes shut. The whale then slams crushes anything under it into the ground. The few inches of ice and foot of snow are not enough for it to submerge itself its weight settles onto the ground unable to move. The gargantuan creature looks like a low hill suddenly popped into existence.

WeaselGuy
2014-12-30, 04:43 AM
Takistos pauses in his attacking of the Black Mage and looks over at the sudden appearance of the gargantuan creature.

"What the-"

Chimaera
2014-12-30, 04:27 PM
Not sire if my turn or not,but since Im going to stay away for new year's celebration, I think it would be wise to post - these actions happenes at my initiative in case im not around and the battle moves et cetera

Cloud watch as one of his allies is burned by unholy fire.
"May the storm quench your evil flames!" , he raise his right index finger as a lone lightning strike it and charge his hand with lightning, "May my anger be the thunder to strike you down!", and woth that he release a lightning lance at the black robed mage.

Sound Lance turned eletric by energy substitution

Ranged Touch Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1] eletric damage plus 4 sonic damage.

If he get hit make two fort saves (both DC 22)
First to halve the damage
Second to avoid getting stunned

A'den
2014-12-30, 05:59 PM
The black mage is struck by the energy lance a hazy film of dark blue energy blurs around his outline as nearly all of the energy behind the blast harmlessly bled off by some sort of magical warding. The mage still staggers against the sudden loud noise.

Damage [roll0]
Stun [roll1]

A'den
2014-12-30, 06:09 PM
The mage shakes his head throwing off the effects of the spell and smiles at Takistos and begins to cast a spell.

Attack of Opportunity

DC 24: [roll0]

If Successful the Mage casts Reseilent Sphere on its turn on Lord Takistos (diameter 14') DC 22 Reflex Save to negate.

Takistos' turn.

WeaselGuy
2014-12-31, 12:40 AM
"Heironeous aid this champion of your light, Raziel grant me strength!"

With a yell to his God and his Patron, Takistos sends a surge of holy fire through his sword, bringing the blade around in a vicious downward strike at the mage's body.

Rapid Spontaneous Casting Flame Strike, Channel Spell. Takes the Flame Strike War Domain power, quickens it, and channels it into my blade as a free action. 12th level spell casting, +2 for it being War Domain = 14d6 damage.

[roll0] to hit, [roll1] for weapon damage (3 Enhancement, 3 Competence, 16 Strength), [roll2] holy damage for him being evil, [roll3] for Flame Strike, half holy, half fire. He can make a Reflex save for half the Flame Strike damage, DC 19.

WeaselGuy
2014-12-31, 12:50 AM
On his turn, Takistos goes into a full attack routine with his Longsword.

[roll0] to attack, [roll1] + [roll2] for damage
[roll3] to attack, [roll4] + [roll5] for damage
[roll6] to attack, [roll7] + [roll8] for damage

[roll9]

A'den
2014-12-31, 08:07 AM
Before the Takistos' turn.

The black mage throws up his hands to protect his face as Takistos strikes.

"You don't know-" His words turn into a howl of pain as the longsword claims his left arm and then the holy fire channeled into the weapon released into the mage crackles through his abjurations and causes fractures of light to break out across his skin before his entire form explodes in goblets of flesh, blood, and black smoke. The his ashes join the light snowfall that begins to fall. Suffice to say anything he was caring seemed to have been utterly destroyed.

Your turn since your actions are void from your attack of opportunity.

WeaselGuy
2014-12-31, 08:52 AM
Takistos takes a moment to dust a few of the more obnoxious bits of gore off of his armor, wipes his sword off with a bit of snow, then glances to his right at the whale, pondering the fate of the Succubus within. After his contemplation, he turns around, seeking the skies for the Erinyes that he remembers attacking his compatriots earlier...

[roll0]
In the event that I can see the Erinyes, I fly towards her at max speed.

A'den
2014-12-31, 09:44 AM
Erinyes Hide
[roll1] [roll2]

HD Initiative = [roll3]

The falling snow and tree tops prevent Takistos from spying the Erinyes. The snow starts falling heavier limiting visibility further when a bright flash lights up the clouds above followed by a resounding blast of thunder that shakes the trees as a meteor burns through the clouds above wreathed in smoke and fire. The object blurs through sky then slams into the ground next to the ice beast whale kicking up a shower of snow, dirt, and smoke. The roar of the impact suddenly changes tone into the deep throated howl that spreads its horned wings and stands up a full nine feet tall towering over the figure locked in combat with it. A whoosh noise can be heard as a spiked chain whips through the air over the head of brown haired woman wielding gursarme. They stand on top of the remains of a meteor both having used their wings to absorb the impact of the crash.

The new devil roars and slams its chain into the ice beast whale next to it.

[roll4] Hit [roll]2s6+15 On Hit Stun Fort Save DC 27
[roll5]

You were summoned by the Tulani to battle from a form of quintessential hybernation. After longs years of battle you were granted restful slumber locked in the crystaline hybernation of your owner. Unbeknownst you were also the centerpiece of artwork in his fine art collection, a living ornament frozen in time gracing an eldarin festival tree. The same owner summoned you on a contingent spell while he was leading an assault on air wing of devilish fighters. You awakened from a state of suspended animation fully armed and armored straight into an aerial fray of several Horned Devils and fiendish engines. That last of which just exploded throwing you and the Horned Devil you were dueling to the earth from several thousand feet above. Luckily you both used paused in the fight long enough to prevent obliteration against the ground during the fall. You do not remember much of your past life like but like any tool you remember the purpose you were awoken for, destroy all hellspawn.

[You get a standard action or move action then can begin the top of Round 3 with you starting at the top of the initiative order.]

Yas392
2014-12-31, 07:07 PM
Light floods her vision as the first thing she see is the chain spike of the devil heading towards the side of a colossal whale, barely missing her by a couple of inches.

Your fight is with me, fiend.

A woman whose armor and features gleams like the radiance of the sun faces the horn devil with boldness as she flurries against the distracted devil with graceful steps.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] + Holy damage if evil [roll2] + Extra Damage if outsider [roll3]
If melee hit and deals more than 10 damage, trip attack: [roll4]
Critical Damage if applicable: [roll5]
Critical damage if applicable:[roll6] + Holy damage if evil [roll7] + Extra Damage if outsider [roll8]

Round 3
5 foot step to K10
Swift action activate Thickets of Blade.
If already tripped, +4 to attack.
Full attack:
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]

If melee hit and deals more than 10 damage, trip attack:
[roll12]
[roll13]
[roll14]

Damage:
[roll15] + Holy damage if evil [roll16] + Extra Damage if outsider [roll17]
[roll18] + Holy damage if evil [roll19] + Extra Damage if outsider [roll20]
[roll21] + Holy damage if evil [roll22] + Extra Damage if outsider [roll23]

Critical confirm if applicable:
[roll24]
[roll25]
[roll26]

Critical damage if applicable:
[roll27] + Holy damage if evil [roll28] + Extra Damage if outsider [roll29]
[roll30] + Holy damage if evil [roll31] + Extra Damage if outsider [roll32]
[roll33] + Holy damage if evil [roll34] + Extra Damage if outsider [roll35]

A'den
2015-01-05, 08:03 PM
The new woman lays down a series of fell blows on the demon that somehow keeps its feet during assault on it black ichor sprays everywhere. From deep in the woods the tone of Infernal tones can be heard behind the fight group.

The sleet and snow make it hard to see anything but after a snap pop sound multiple heckling tones can be heard to the south.

Roll a spot anyone not in melee.

#1 [roll0] [roll1]
#2 [roll2] [roll3]
#3 [roll4] [roll5]

A shimmer of light shines from inside the ice whale.

C DC 17 [roll]1d20+20/roll]

Atnas' turn.

Chimaera
2015-01-05, 08:11 PM
As the tones of infernal tones begins, Cloud lookat the south and keen his eyes.

[roll0]

smasher0404
2015-01-05, 08:19 PM
Atnas looks deeply into the demons eyes, attempting to pierce it with Iborighu's blessing.

Attempt to use Chosen of Iborighu
DC 20 or take 6 Cold Damage and be Fatigued

WeaselGuy
2015-01-06, 02:22 AM
Takistos peers around his surroundings, trying to discern the source of the strange tones coming from nearby.

[roll0]

He then turns his attention to the glow coming from inside the ice whale to his right, and readies his attack, in case that succubus is, in fact, not dead.

"Dismiss your beast, friend, and I shall end this Hells-spawned harlot, by the grace of Heironeous and the might of Raziel!"

A'den
2015-01-06, 01:43 PM
Through the flurry of snow Cloud spies a trio of devils with long glaives moving stealthy through a snow bank on the far side of a stream clearly their trying to approach without you noticing.

Your on the farside of the whale's mouth with the Horned Devil threatening you from the whales mouth a fog bank spreads out 10 feet from the whales mouth. You can't see the demon inside.

Glowing fog spills out from the whales mouth in a 10 feet radius anyone standing with in 10 feet of L7 needs to make a FORT save, DC 18 or become fatigued. SR negates.

MAP (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApaLwj39FSJ_dFQ2MGhUT2cyTFZaekMxSEkzcmI1Z UE&usp=sharing#gid=0)

Right now Cloud, Atnas, and Takistos have Standard and Move Actions they can still take.

WeaselGuy
2015-01-07, 04:19 AM
[roll0]

Takistos takes a moment to search the deceased mage's robes for any valuables, then turns his attention back to the fog emitting from the whale's mouth and prepares his sword for combat.

A'den
2015-01-07, 02:05 PM
In the bloody rags you find two rings

Chimaera
2015-01-08, 10:49 PM
Cloud fly high to get line of effect between himself and the horned demon and breath a line of eletricity thanks to a previous cast spell.

Reflexes save for half DC 23
[roll0]
Cooldown [roll1]

A'den
2015-01-10, 01:12 PM
The Horned Devil skin burns with the piercing cold as crystaline flakes of ice rend him under Atnas' glare. The wounds already begin healing quickly as they open but it seems to move slower. Its hellish gaze split between the newly arrived woman and the ice cleric it spins its spiked chain furiously through the air each rotation making an ominous whoosh over the adventurer's heads. Then it struck greedily at Kiara launching an all out attack with all its weapons. A black aura of fear suddenly sprang into being around it inflicting terror on all but the most sure hearted.

The chain struck in three quick successions the the devil's maw opened wide black fangs dripping with ichor as it bit at the woman and its spiked tail whipped over the devil's shoulder driving dagger like spikes at the holy fighter.

Free Action: Fear Aura 5' Reach make a DC 23 Will save or be Feared as the Fear Spell CL 15th.

Full Attack on Kiara at M11: All Attacks and Lawful Evil aligned

Treat All Attacks Rolls with a -2 for Fatigued forgot to factor that.

Spiked Chain:
To Hit [roll0]
On Hit: [roll]2d6+15[roll] and make a DC 27 Fort Save or be stunned for [roll1] rounds
To Hit [roll2]
On Hit: [roll]2d6+15[roll] and make a DC 27 Fort Save or be stunned for [roll3] rounds
To Hit [roll4]
On Hit: [roll]2d6+15[roll] and make a DC 27 Fort Save or be stunned for [roll5] rounds

Bite:
To Hit: [roll6]
On Hit: [roll7]

Tail:
To Hit: [roll8]
On Hit: [roll9]

Infernal Wound SU: For each attack that hit you take a 2 HP bleed per round (so if all attacks hit you start bleeding 10 HP a round).

Out of the night the another pair flaming arrows flashed toward Cloud.

Concealment
Full Attack: Long Bow
To Hit [roll10]
On Hit [roll11]
To Hit [roll12]
On Hit [roll13]

The sound of splashing water came from the south as more devils plunged into the creek water coming at the adventurers.

Move Actions
Initiative [roll14] Double Move
Initiative [roll15] Double Move
Initiative [roll16] Double Move

A'den
2015-01-10, 01:17 PM
1 [roll0]
2 [roll1]
3 [roll2]

Yas392
2015-01-10, 05:10 PM
She looks gratefully at the people that are assisting her against the devil.The he-devil stares, trying to overcome her will so that his gaze can send her packing like a critter who is trying to run from a bigger opponent. The woman flinches as the devil's attacks hits home as they plunges into her calves and her armor. She bites her teeth, trying to endure a rupture of blood and the possibly loss of control of her body from the force of the blows. The attacks take a lot out of her, leaving her breathing ragged. If the blows did not already disorient her, her sword demand retribution.

Delay damage: 20
Furious counterattack: +4 to all attacks and damage until next turn.
If possible, immediate action to use shield counter on the attack that did not stun her.
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
If hit, next attack is automatically miss.

Fort saves:
[roll2]
[roll3]

Will save from fear aura:
[roll4]

AoO from Robilar Gambit if possible:
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

Damage:
Normal [roll10] + Holy [roll11] + Fiend [roll12]
Normal [roll13] + Holy [roll14] + Fiend [roll15]
Normal [roll16] + Holy [roll17] + Fiend [roll18]
Normal [roll19] + Holy [roll20] + Fiend [roll21]
Normal [roll22] + Holy [roll23] + Fiend [roll24]

Actions if possible on her next round:
Swift action to use White Raven Tactics on Cloud.
Standard action to use rallying strike
Attack: [roll25]
Damage: [roll26] + Holy [roll27] + Fiend [roll28]
If hit, heal all in 30 ft for [roll29]

She heals 4 HP from one attack

WeaselGuy
2015-01-10, 05:33 PM
Sensing the Succubus isn't going to make an appearance any time soon, Takistos decides to help his new compatriot in her fight with the Horned Devil. From his altitude, he initiates a diving attack against the Devil.

Attack Roll: [roll0]
Damage Roll: [roll1]
Holy Damage: [roll2]

A'den
2015-01-10, 06:43 PM
Two more splashes can be heard as the other two devils plunge into the cold current advancing toward the party egged on by the successes the Horned Devil has against its foes. When Takistos sweep through the air and strikes the Horned Devil they slow a bit seeming a bit more unsure.

The larger devil gestures wickedly at them and they continue their charge forward.

Atnas' and Cloud's actions should complete this round.

Chimaera
2015-01-11, 11:43 AM
Cloud is strick by one arrow and cirse the winged creature in auran.

He then watch as the bearded devils gain courage to move forward and decide to smite them with holy thunder.

Half damage is lightning and halfis sacred.

Dmg [roll0] plus 5 sonic damage.

Reflexes DC 23 for half damage
Fortitude DC 23 or be stunned for a round.

A'den
2015-01-11, 11:50 AM
BD1: R: [roll0] F: [roll1]
BD2: R: [roll2] F: [roll3] 7/45
BD3: R: [roll4] F: [roll5] 7/45

The devils were silhouetted by the holy energy then two of them staggered to a halt stunned another on the left disappeared vaporized.

smasher0404
2015-01-11, 03:22 PM
Seeing Cloud's barrage of Holy Lightning, Atnas takes a step back from the Horned Devil, and creates a storm to surround the Demons

5 foot step to M14, casts Ice Storm dealing [roll0] Bludgeoning Damage and [roll1] Cold Damage, no saving throw, and pierces any cold resistance/immunity

A'den
2015-01-12, 07:50 PM
Atnas' attack destroys the other two beard devils as they splash through the creek. The horned devil took the opportunity to swing snap length of his spiked chain into Atnas' back.

He has 20' reach.

Spiked Chain: To Hit: [roll0] Hit: [roll1] DC27 FORT Save or be stunned for [roll2] Rounds

Since Takistos took his turn earlier that should make it the HD's turn then the start of the next round.

The devil targeted Kiara since she was already weakened by previous attacks. The devil's chain spun through the air and connected with Kiara's head while he crouched and nipped at her while striking with his barbed tail.

Full Attack on Kiara at K10: All Attacks and Lawful Evil aligned

Treat All Attacks Rolls with a -2 for Fatigued forgot to factor that.

Spiked Chain:
To Hit [roll3] Confirmed Crit
On Hit: [roll4] x2 44
To Hit [roll5] Miss
On Hit: [roll]2d6+15[roll]
To Hit [roll6] Miss
On Hit: [roll]2d6+15[roll]

Bite:
To Hit: [roll7]
On Hit: [roll8]

Tail:
To Hit: [roll9]
On Hit: [roll10]

Infernal Wound SU: For each attack that hit you take a 2 HP bleed per round (so if all attacks hit you start bleeding 10 HP a round).

A'den
2015-01-12, 07:55 PM
Two more flaming arrows flash out of the darkness toward Cloud.

Concealement

[roll0]
Hit: [roll1]
[roll2]
Hit: [roll3]

smasher0404
2015-01-13, 06:51 PM
Groaning and in deep pain, Atnas withdraws about 25 feet, hoping to get out of reach of the Devil's wicked spiked chain.

Full Round Withdraw to M19 (this does not provoke an attack of opportunity

smasher0404
2015-01-13, 06:53 PM
Sorry for Double Post, but I completely forgot about my summon

Atnas also orders his Ice Whale to attack the devil when able.

Tail Slap (on its own initiative)
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Yas392
2015-01-13, 07:03 PM
Kiara is flung to the ground, unable to even maintain conscious. Blood bleed out profusely. Her eyes lingers for a moment before her chest drops, breathing slowed. But her will is keeping her from passing on.

WeaselGuy
2015-01-14, 12:39 AM
Sensing the winged female may not have much time left, Takistos summons his strength to deliver a round of cuts and slashes to the looming Horned Devil.

Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] plus [roll2]
Attack: [roll3] Damage: [roll4] plus [roll5]
Attack: [roll6] Damage: [roll7] plus [roll8]

Chimaera
2015-01-14, 05:10 AM
Dodging two arrows, Cloud look toward the erynies cover and get ready to blast them...

But see the newcomer is put down and would pretty much die if nothing is done.

Damn devils will have to wait.

With a quick prayer he make Kiara's wounds begins to close slowly.

Heals 6 hp (rolles in OOC)

He then glide down to her and touch her wounds as awarm breeze surround her and heal her wouns.

Spontaneous CCW spending his Sleet Storm to heal her [roll0]

(The plane gives +1 or +2 to healing spells? Added +1)

A'den
2015-01-14, 07:28 PM
The ice whale slaps its tale but the devil dodged under the blow but it left open to Takistos' attacks two quick slashes bisected the beast that fell over into quarters on itself dead. With the immediate threats in the vicinity destroyed Cloud is able to heal Kiara who awakens from her near death state. The hear a crackle of brush as the Eriyes breaks from cover and flees in the air and soon out of sight between the trees and the snow fall.

Flee Flying Run Action. Moves South off the map.

Chimaera
2015-01-27, 05:02 PM
I'm pretty busy with several things lately, so I guess I'll withdraw from this game.