PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder How to make Jolly old St. Nick.

IZ42
2014-12-24, 04:56 PM
Hey there, playgrounders! I decided, in the spirit of the season, to make Santa, as a PC. I am aware of the 3.5 Santa (https://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/Santa.pdf), but I intend to make my own, with the help of you guys. Here are some things I think Ol' Saint Nick would need to be the present giver he his.

- Obviously a Druid, with 8 Awakened Reindeer companions, fulfills spellcasting requirement as well.
- Requires leadership for all those tinkerers in his workshop (take a bunch of Gnome followers, and one main gnome as his Cohort)
- Lots of Crafting feats, as well as Major and Minor Creation, as well as permanency.
- Ranks in Handle Animal, Ride, Stealth(he's sneaky), Sense Motive(he knows if you've been bad or good), some Knowledge(local probably), acrobatics(gotta fit down that chimney somehow), Craft(for crafting, obviously)
- Needs Detect Alignment(Naughty or Nice)
- Dyed Hide Armor of Improved Shadow(or a similar enchantment)

What else can you think of?

2014-12-24, 09:25 PM
Hrm...my go-to reference for building Santa is actually the Iron Chef competition...to be more specific, the Nightsong Infiltrator round; one of the builds is based on Santa and just abuses tons of RAW loopholes to pull it off easily pre-epic. Hell, my own preferred method would be an immortal mystic theurge/legacy champion cheese build that abuses Time Stop, Metamagic Rods, and Teleport Through Time.

But you're asking about Pathfinder...I'm not sure what to tell you.

EDIT:...I don't know, Minionmancy, Leadership abuse, cloning?