PDA

View Full Version : Explain shattered Star to me and give me a few heads up and such please:)

ngilop
2014-12-25, 06:45 PM
Hey everybody.

I have an opportunity to purchase a full set of the Paizo Shattered Star adventure paths, rather cheaply.

I am just wondering if this is a good buy and what different does it have over the Rise of The Runelords adventure paths?

I did not get much info looking up info on it other than it deals with ancient thassilon, ancient evil powers rising and sihedron runes

SO to me I am lik ' so its RoTRL part 2 or what here?

I guess I am just looking for an overview of what the whole thing is about and any spoilers you think might be important. don't worry I will be DMing not playing so spoilers are not actually going to ruin anything.

ngilop
2014-12-26, 02:02 AM
Well the silence says it all, Shattered Star must be one horrendous Paizo creation for nobody to say one word about.

Thanks for saving me the mistake and the money.

Coidzor
2014-12-26, 03:16 AM
Well, if it were super bad you'd have been told about that. It might just be that no one who has been on and seen this thread so far has heard of this adventure path.

ghanjrho
2014-12-27, 09:39 PM
Well, it's a sequel to RotRL, taking place about one year later with new characters. The expectation is that the PC's are members of the Society. As for the quality of the Path, I haven't heard anything bad about it, just that it's a fairly standard Paizo AP, which is certainly not a bad thing.