PDA

View Full Version : Game of Nations - IC

Icilia
2014-12-26, 07:59 AM
Welcome to Game of Nations. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR3faBgMI7c)

With the imperial rule in decline and the emperor dangerously Ill, the last days of the second Denithor Empire are done. Only from its carcass can a new empire be born. Eight factions have risen to claim the land for themselves, Each intent on total domination. Each struggling to carve out a new empire. Each fighting for the right to survive.

From beneath the jungles and swamps of Denithors center came the Elder Necros. Ancient beings determined to cleanse the world of evil, as well as any who argue against their ways.

A great evil has its eyes on the empire. From the depths of the Immaterium, the demonic legions of Chaos poured forth to lay their claim to the land.

To oppose these fearsome powers, the old House of Longboot committed their elite soldiers and strange and mysterious masteries to the fray.

From the mighty Households of the north came the Wolves of Frostmarke, sent to secure the empire for the glory of their Lycan kind.

Deep in the southern forest, the nimble Woodland Myths gathered beneath the treetops to plan and prepare for the coming conflict.

Like a green-brown tide, Grelkin and his groblins burst from their mountain stronghold, caring little for the claims of others and sowing earth-devouring destruction in their wake.

Like graceful predators, the Deeproad Watchers slipped stealthily from the mists of the Empyrean Sea to pursue their own agenda in the empire.

Finally, and perhaps most to be feared came the Inquisitional Knights, The first emperors own agents of purification. Seeing an empire beset by monsters and rebels they cast off their veil of secrecy to undertake a great purge!

The age of strife has begun. It can only end with the total victory of one of these factions and the total defeat of all others.

Good luck, have fun, and may the intrigue begin.

It is now spring and word of the emperor’s illness has spread far and wide. Imperial rule outside the capital has all but collapsed with the poorly paid imperial army dissolving into the population. Only the well trained and loyal elite guard remain in the capital territory to protect its citizens and corrupt aristocrats.

Now all factions have gathered, rallied or simply summoned their forces, ready to take advantage of the power vacuum left by the dying empire.

Donut
2014-12-26, 09:45 PM
Just posting a few reminders in this thread so you all will see them.

By the end of each turn you must post a faction summary. This summary must include:

Your faction skills and levels at the end of that turn
Your officer skills and levels at the end of that turn
Your faction stats at the end of that turn
ALL of your army stats and locations at the end of that turn

This summary must be posted in the out-of-character page in spoiler tags at the bottom of your faction introduction post. Icilia and I will show you how to post it.

Secondly be sure to check the other players morale score before you peek at their inter-player messages. If you do not have a higher espionage score then please respect the rules and don't peek. Keep in mind that we GM's can hand out negative attributes to players if we suspect that rule breaking has occurred.

Thirdly (and I doubt that I need to mention this more than once) we don't mind if you insult each other in character but please try to keep it civil. If you have any complaints about another player then please don't hesitate to PM (personal message) myself or Icilia and we will look into it.

Finally try to keep you movement and order posts as succinct as possible. Remember that less work makes for happy and slightly more lenient GMs.

Good luck, have fun.

Donut
2014-12-26, 11:05 PM
Legions of Chaos movements

Army movements
Officer Ciphias Dreadfist assigned to 1st Host: The World Eaters.
1st Host: The World Eaters moves from territory 175 to territories 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 172, 153, 171, and 152 claiming them in that order.

2nd Host: The Cult of Tzeentch moves from territory 175 to territories 168, 167, 166 and 165 claiming them in that order.

Purchases
Spend 6 CASH to buy one point in VIPs (check skills)

3rd Host: The Word Bearers created at territory 175 (capital territory) with fallowing stats
Size: 1
Attack: 1
Defense: 1
Speed: 10

Skills
Officer skill:
Armour of Contempt <level 1>: grants bonus +2 to defense when defending against enemy attacks. "Anger is my shield, Hatred is my armour"
Skill assigned to Ciphias Dreadfist

Greetings Groblin. Blessings of Tzeentch and Slaanesh upon you. Our proximity to each other means that we are either natural allies or natural enemies. I would prefer to be allies. Make your choice carefully as your lack of education means that you cannot win any protracted war with my legions, and you are surrounded by other factions that may demand your attention. If you agree to an alliance then I will seed control of territory 153 so you can enjoy its mountains and benefits. I will also agree to not claim any other mountain territories. I also bring the promise of discussing future territorial rights so that neither of us tread on each others toes.

I can assure you that the Watchers, Longboots and the loyalist inquisitorial scum are considering allying with each other. Can your kind and mine really afford to bicker?

Thought of the day: "Sanity is for the weak!"

Donut
2014-12-26, 11:39 PM
REJOICE UNBELIEVERS!
By the 37 keys of Tzeentch, the thousand pleasures of Slaanesh, the 12 plauges of Nurgle, and the great axe of Khorne, The legions of Chaos have returned to this forsaken land.

To our friends and worshipers. We wish you the gifts and pleasures of the prince of excess.
To our enemies. We wish you a violent death in the name of the blood god. We wish your skin rotted by disease and your skull collected for the skull throne. One way or another the chaos gods get what they want. Blood will be spilled for them, ours or yours, it makes little difference.

FOR CHAOS!

Icilia
2014-12-27, 02:30 AM
To the scum of Chaos, we will not listen to your calls. Be gone from this land, foul lords.

To the others of this land, know that peace with the Wolves is expensive, both for you as well as us. But those in the south that call for war whilst the Emperor is so ill are heathens that can not be tolerated. If no peace can be bartered between us, we wish that no war shall spoil this land whilst the Emperor yet lives. For those who wish war in this dark hour, know that the Wolves will stand ready to defend those loyal to sane thought.

Wolves of Frostmarke turn summary
Spend 4 cash to purchase 1 morale
Spend 6 cash to purchase 1 VIP

Increase VIP Zenomax's skill: Fastest of the Pack to level two.

"My lord Icilia, the men seem to march further when Zenomax leads. It seems that he has an unnatural aura about him, one that pushes men to their limits of endurance, then pushes them a league beyond that." - Scout Captain Harkin

Zenomax is attached to Army: The Fang (Speed 10 + Fastest of the Pack 2)).

The Fang takes the following movement: 9 -> 8 -> 7 -> 6 ->5 -> 4 -> 3 -> 10 ->(Water) 1 ->(Water) 12 for a total movement of 15 cost, leaving 0 movement.

LummyNess
2014-12-27, 03:20 AM
To the people of this land. Those who see sorrow and sadness for the capitols plight. Fear not for we will Shepard you to the bright future you deserve. But before these bright days we must purge the lands of this infectious diseased ridden cults sought only on their dark ways.

We antagonise you! Show your true colours now so that you may meet your judgement and purification.
May we meet In the after life.

Buy army = 5 CASH
Buy VIP point = 6 CASH
CASH left = 0

Conquest attached army 1
Army 1 moves
97-118-126-116-92-115

Reapers and VIP (Conquest) position 115

Disciple II -Conquest-]Skill:
Swift takeover: a wake is all that is left when on the charge. <Level 1> (+1 speed army attached to.)

Army 2 - Vanguard
Attack: 0
Defence: 0
Speed: 6
position 97

Donut
2014-12-27, 04:12 AM
Updated faction sheet
Lummyness I said you are to provide a faction summary in spoiler tags at the bottom of your faction post in the out-of-character post. Do not update your faction post as we may need to compare between what your stats looked like at the beginning of the game and work forwards from there if there is a mistake somewhere.

Copy your current faction sheet, paste it into a spoiler tag at the bottom of your faction sheet, then return your faction post to what it looked like before the game started.

Also (and with icilias blessing) when you recruit an army please state what stats it will start with in the IC so we can complete your movements without repeatedly shifting through webpages. In an ideal game we would only have to check your faction summary when you do battle with someone.

Oh and remember that when you recruit an army you may assign it points equivalent to your might score PLUS 1 size. You have 1 army point unassigned.

Don't worry I'll be fixing up my movement post as soon as Icilia gives me permission to edit it.

ballsdeep
2014-12-27, 06:57 AM
Grelkins Groblins movements

Army movements
Grelkin assigned to 1st Army: Rock Eaters
1st Army: The Rock Eaters moves from territory 139 to territories 124, 122, 112, 113, 121, 123, 137, 140, and 141 in that order.

2nd Army: moves from territory 139 to territories 125, 142, 127 and 143 in that order.

Yes yes yes of course i shall consider, though only for land 152 instead... yes yes will be good. the undead lover convulsing upon me you help me?

Donut
2014-12-27, 08:02 AM
Yes yes yes of course i shall consider, though only for land 152 instead... yes yes will be good. the undead lover convulsing upon me you help me?

[COLOR="#800080"]Territory 152 is sacred to the faithful (for reasons you shall find out next turn). The ruinous energies that reside there do not take kindly to those of a... less delicate touch. I will give you territory 153 and no others. Accept and I guarantee my assistance against the soulless scum and others. I'll even let you have your pick of the south eastern forests. This is a generous offer Groblin. Think carefully before turning it down.

icecream
2014-12-27, 05:07 PM
inquisitional knights movement

Arvann Crowe assigned to the brotherhood

brotherhood
moves from territory 75 to territories 76, 61, 59 and 89 claiming them in that order.

brotherhood name the selves as the 1st brotherhood

2nd brotherhood created at territory 75 (capital territory) with the following status

might:3
Attack:2
Defense:2
Speed:2

Neophytes
move to territory 89 for territory deference

“we are the hammer, we are point of his spear, we are the mail that is faced, we are bane of his foes and the woes of the treacherous, we are the end”

ballsdeep
2014-12-27, 06:29 PM
Yes yes we see, Very old temple, we think holy. We worship no god only Grelkin, you may have temple for help help killing of the foes, and land from south. Temple shall be defended from groblins, Grelkin has promised his word and his rocks

Donut
2014-12-27, 09:09 PM
Yes yes we see, Very old temple, we think holy. We worship no god only Grelkin, you may have temple for help help killing of the foes, and land from south. Temple shall be defended from groblins, Grelkin has promised his word and his rocks

Excellent my friend. Together let us spill the entrails of the forest folk and the souless necross and offer them to the blood god. FOR THE SLAUGHTER!

You have agreed to an alliance (I assume that is what you have agreed to). An alliance may be kept secret from any faction with the same of lower espionage than your morale (so practically no one in this case). An alliance expires after 4 turns (so the beginning of turn 5 is when it expires). During an alliance you can travel through an ally's territories without permission. Your armys can also fight alongside your ally's armys in the same territory

Icecream you only have 9 points in might. When you recruit an army you only have 9 army points to spend plus a default 1 in size. Your 2nd Brotherhood is 2 points over its allowed limit. Please rectify this

StewI101
2014-12-29, 05:44 AM
Turn one Actions

Movement of Army 1: Curds from province 43 to province 45.: secure the people and keep them safe

Assigning VIP :Derrick shortboot the 69th to Curds lead them and show them the way of cheese

i spend 4 cash of my 11 to increase moral up from 5 to 6

Decree for Lord of House Longboot: Lord Kilimanjaro Longboot the 1st

To all of you whO seek security (and food) know we seek sTability in the rule of tHE land. may those who seek securIty (aNd Cheese) take refuge in our landS in these dArk times. NevEr will we leave the people of this lanD to ruIn and barbarism, Evermore to hope (and Cheese)

MidnightWolf
2014-12-29, 06:32 AM
Woodland Myths turn summary:
Spend 5 cash to purchase Army 2
Army 1 movements:From 146 to 154, 173, 181

Defence 1
Speed 2
Position: 146

Aryadnae
2014-12-29, 07:38 AM
Spend 4 CASH to raise MORALE by 1 (Morale is now 4)
Spend 6 CASH to raise VIP to 2
ARMY "The Blades" moves into region 14 and claims it.
Have sent VIP Verity with a message to Icecream.

I would like to propose an alliance between our factions as well as the Inquisitional Knights and the Wolves of Frostmarke in order to cement our lands and territories before the scourge of the south the Chaos seek our lands for themselves, whilst there is no immediate benefit to our joining, hopefully the mere sight of our nations joined together in a front of unity will be enough to cause the Chaos scourge to remain in the South where they can play at wars and heroes in their own territories. I would very much like for our factions to unify in an alliance however, I do not think that either of us are suited for war just yet.

I would like to propose an alliance between our factions as well as the Inquisitional Knights and the House of Longboot in order to cement our lands and territories before the scourge of the south the Chaos seek our lands for themselves, whilst there is no immediate benefit to our joining, hopefully the mere sight of our nations joined together in a front of unity will be enough to cause the Chaos scourge to remain in the South where they can play at wars and heroes in their own territories. While I do not doubt your military prowess, I do believe that war is not what you seek in our fair lands. Please, consider an alliance between us and consider yourselves honoured friends of the Watchers.

Upgrades skill "Go for the Throat" to level 2 Now bypasses defence for 2 points of immediate size damage

Icilia
2014-12-29, 08:23 PM
Turn 2 has begun. Turn 2 ends sometime on the 3rd.

LummyNess
2014-12-30, 12:10 AM
We protect the pure and the Emperor is no different! We will halt all attempts to take the sacred ground. This is our final respects to the emperor! *for effects, as the words 'the emperor' are said the second monolith ignites with the purest of white light, pulsating out wards*

Those who see the emperor as an ally will not be our enemy yet. There are evils far greater, that need our attention first.

Buy 1 education = 12 CASH
Buy army 3 = 5 CASH stats below
Cash remaining = 0

Conquest removed from army 1 and attaches to army 2
Death attached to army 1

Movement:
Army 1 - from 92 to 90, 114, 115
Army 2 - from 97 to 96, 79

Army 3 - Vanguard II
Defence:0
Speed: 6
Position: 97

Faction skill: upgrade hive mind (the second monolith has awoken)
+2 education <Level 2>

Greetings and salutations wolves of light we see your intentions to be pure. Join us in our goals of purity

ballsdeep
2014-12-30, 12:44 AM
Grelkins Shopping Trip

$16 for 1 point of might

Bought Army 3 -
Gobos:1
Size 1
Attack 5
Defence 1
Speed 4

@ 139 - capitol

Bought Army 4 -
Gobos:2
Size 1
Attack 5
Defence 1
Speed 4

@ 139 - capitol

Grelkins Groblins movements

Army movements
Grelkin assigned to 1st Army: Rock Eaters
1st Army: The Rock Eaters moves from territory 141 to territories 140, 170, 151, 169, 150, 135, 136, and 138 in that order.

2nd Army: moves from territory 143 to territories 144, 145, 128 and 145 in that order.

ballsdeep
2014-12-30, 12:49 AM
Yes yes hello, we come to talk for help, we like rocks and under trees are rocks, if you ally us we will help protect your lands, so we may have more rocks, we do not wish for special lands, only rocks, nor kingdom, only rocks.

Icilia
2014-12-30, 01:01 AM
Mistress of the Deeproads, Lord Inquisitor and Master Longboot,

We are glad to see that there are others who exist who find the atrocities of the south to be as disturbing as we do. However, the Wolves have old issues with the Longbottians, being that they are of old noble blood, and we are exiled nobles, long ago forced to defend the north. You yourself show little for us to ally with, Mistress Deeproads, and if you are to ally with Longboot, we will be disinclined to acquist your request.

However, we are not barbarians, and as long as your three fatctions do no spoil our lands with your soldiers, we to shall not trespass upon yours, so long as this Chaos scum still holds fast to the south.

At a later date, further correspondence of peace may be negotiated, but for now, the only alliance we shall accept will be for you to bow your knee as vassal.

Many regards, Marque Frostmarke.

The rest of the letter details what the Wolves consider to be neutral ground. Territories 12, 13 and 17 belong to the Wolves. Everything South and West of the Jade sea, up to, and including, territory 79, are yours to deal with.

You're quite blunt. I like that. There can be peace between us, if you wish it.

icecream
2014-12-30, 02:29 AM
inquisitional knights movement

2nd brotherhood movement to territory 88

10 cash used to created 3rd brotherhood at territory 76 with the following status

7 cash spent of the 2nd brotherhood to increases all stats to

might:5
Attack:4
Defense:4
Speed:3

Wolves of Frostmark given our past conflict on certain matter. i wish for peace between us and ask for your assistance in dealing with the demonic creatures in the south in return we will not enter you territory unless we sense are demonic incursions in your territory. then only then we will do so and do ever thing in our power to protect or land's so that emperors light will shine you and your people again

sincerely Arvann Crowe supreme grand master of the inquisitional knights

Ciphias Dreadfist i am Arvann Crowe supreme grand master of the inquisitional knights i will end you mortal existences on this realm and send you back depth were crawled out of and this time you
will not return to the mortal realm

LummyNess
2014-12-31, 10:08 AM
though simple grelkin, be cautious of trusting the chaos. It may be your demise.

we offer you an alliance due to your respect for the emperor. You are free to decline. We do not see you as our enemies.

yes ofcourse, alliance is indeed our agenda. You have been deemed worthy of the new world

we request you show your true intent. Make clear your thoughts young race

ballsdeep
2014-12-31, 09:15 PM
Yes yes we not evil, we not good, we just want rocks, chaos turn rocks to goo, goo is not rock so we will be there friend and maybe they dont turn rocks to goo, i wish no war only rocks.

Aryadnae
2015-01-02, 02:04 AM
ARMY "The Blades" returns to region 27

We wish to announce that we have joined in alliance with the Inquisitional Knights

Icilia
2015-01-02, 02:09 AM
Wolves of Frostmarke turn actions

Army: The Fang movements: 12 -> 13 -> 17 -> 18 -> 32 -> 47 -> 48 -> 50 -> 51 -> 80 -> 82 -> 99 ->103

Create two armies at capital for total 10 cash:
Omega Pack: Size 1; Attack 0; Defence 0; Speed 7
Beta Pack: Size 1; Attack 0; Defence 0; Speed 7

Purchase one point in Education for 12 cash.

Declare Alliance with Elder Necros.

StewI101
2015-01-02, 02:44 AM
Turn 2 Actions

Move Army 1 " the kurds" from province 45 to 60, take the iles

Spend 16 cash out of my 23 to increase might by 1 point

i lord (cheese) longboot agree to your proposition to a formal alliance, we will work together in these trying times for peace. for i feel we shall soon have to act against the tides that be

Dear Lord Frostmarke, while the histories and trials between our houses run deep, i feel now is not a time to aggregate such feuds. as you have addressed quite poignantly, the storms in the south offer much to concern over, as such, i have seen it fit to agree to your terms of lands and Neutral grounds, we shall not pass through your lands so long as you do not pass though ours ( as you have proposed)

Regards, His Lordship Kilimanjaro Longboot the 1st

MidnightWolf
2015-01-02, 04:37 AM
Spend 16 cash to purchase VIP
Army 1 movements: From 181 to 182, 183, 160
Army 2 movements: From 146 to 147, 145

Yes yes hello, we come to talk for help, we like rocks and under trees are rocks, if you ally us we will help protect your lands, so we may have more rocks, we do not wish for special lands, only rocks, nor kingdom, only rocks.

So long as our people continue to live peacefully in the tree tops you are welcome to our forest floor and all of it's rocks, friend.

Spoiler: we request you show your true intent. Make clear your thoughts young race

We simply seek to continue our humble lifestyle. If that leads to war we will defend our people until the end.

Donut
2015-01-02, 11:45 PM
BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
THE SLAVES OF THE EMPEROR HAVE FOUND A NEW MASTER! HOW MUCH DID YOU SELL YOURSELF TO THE WATCHERS FOR, LOYALIST? A SIVLER? A COPPER?

Fool. You are but meat shields for the assassin scum. They will be like a beautiful parasite; they will feed from you as you defend them until they are strong enough to devour you whole.

You Northerners are all fools. You have fed the wolf to your breast, allowing the cunning frostmarkes pups to take territory unchecked. You will turn south believing the Groblins and Choas are the true threat only to find the wolf biting you on the backside. You are but sheep, eager to be lead by the wolf in lambs clothing.

Join with chaos. It is not good. It is not evil. It is not a faction nor an alligience. It is simply power. Power and the knowledge to wield it.

I'll post my movements later tonight when I have more time

Donut
2015-01-03, 03:18 AM
Declared alliance with Grelkin's Groblins

Army Movements

1st Host: The World Bearers
Moves from territory 152 to 153 > 172 > 174

2nd Host: Cult of Tzeentch
Moves from territory 165 to 164 expending all movement

3rd Host: The Word Bearers
Moves from territory 175 to 168 >169 > 151 > 138 > 136 > 135 > 120 expending all movement

Other stuff
Upgraded skill Portal to the immaterium to level 2

Pay 12 CASH for 1 education
Pay 4 CASH for 1 espionage
Pay 5 CASH for 1 army in territory 175

4th Host: Thousand Sons
• Size: 5
• Attack: 5
• Defence: 5
• Speed: 1

3 CASH left.

We have little interest in your woods-folk. I bring an offer instead. Join in our alliance and you may yet live. Be warned however, decline and I cannot trust you to respect our borders. Words are but words and we are distrustful of those who make promises without actions.

Your threats are as empty as the promises of the false emperor, brother. Soon the last emperor shall die and the land will bathe in blood as it did millennia ago. I look forward to meeting your loyalists in battle and offering their skulls to Khorne himself.

Thought of the day: "MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN!" -Khornate Bezerker

Will do summary tommorow

Icilia
2015-01-03, 05:03 AM
Turn three has now begun! Turn four will end on the 7th.

It is now common knowledge that the Emperor's health is failing. He rarely leaves his bed and is attended by physicians at all times.

Donut
2015-01-03, 11:28 AM
As the emperors health fails the skies darken. Lightening flashes through the clouds and the heavens unleash their fury as a mighty storm bombards the empire. The resulting monsoon soaks the entire continent, flooding roads and turning dirt and forest paths to mud. Moving and attacking in this quagmire is now much more difficult.

For this turn only, all faction armies take a -2 attack and speed penalty. If your army has less than 3 speed then it cannot move.

Donut
2015-01-03, 08:36 PM
Soon... SOON MY FRIENDS. Soon you will be free from the blight of the false emperor. Soon death will claim him and there will be sweet Chaos in his wake. A Shame that the Frostmarke dogs are likely to be the ones to claim the crown because you were all fools and wouldn't stop them taking the north. I look forward to seeing you all ruled by a fleabag from the Immaterium

Army movements
1st Host: The World Eaters moves from territory 174 to 180 >179 > 178 > 151 >136 > 135 expending all speed

2nd Host: The Cult of Tzeentch moves from territory 164 to territory 149 expending all speed

3rd Host: The Word Bearers moves from territory 120 to territory 110 > 87 > 74 > 86 expending all speed

Other stuff
Upgrade faction skill Portal to the Immaterium to level 3

spend 20 CASH on 1 education point
spend 10 CASH on 2 armies in territory 175

5th Host: The Night Bringers
Size 6
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

6th Host: Alpharius's Serpents
Size 6
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

I agreed to take no more Mountain territories. I even gave 1 back to you. Now I expect the same courtesy from you. Stop taking coastal territories. They are useless to your kind but not to mine.

ballsdeep
2015-01-03, 10:47 PM
I only take take to trade, we may not use but we know you wont give us for free, so i trade my water 1 per land
Declare alliance with chaos
Declare alliance with woodland myths

Buy 1 point Might 20
Buy 1 point Education 20
Buy 1 point Espionage 6

Bought Army 5 -
Gobos:3
Size 1
Attack 6
Defence 1
Speed 4

Bought Army 6 -
Gobos:4
Size 1
Attack 6
Defence 1
Speed 4

Army Movments :
Army 1 Grelkin: 138 to 136,121,113,111 and expend the rest.
Army 2 Grobs: 145 to 129, 131
Army 3 Gobo1: 139 to 124, 122
Army 4 Gobo2: 139 to 124, 122

ballsdeep
2015-01-03, 10:49 PM
Also also when shall we recieve the land you promised, i see it still crawling with blood thirsty daemons and plauge

Donut
2015-01-04, 12:41 AM
(oops my bad.)

In return for territory 150 I, Ciaphas Dreadfist will hereby cede control of territory 153 to Grelkin's Groblins and give an additional gift as a gesture of good faith, in Tzeentch's name.

Let it never be said that Chaos is unkind to its allies.

Exchange territory 150 for territory 153 with Grelkin's Groblins. Ballsdeep has to accept transaction.
Gift 2 CASH to Grelkin's Groblins

Thought of the day: "Do you hear the voices too?

ballsdeep
2015-01-04, 09:37 AM
Yes yes thank you daemonic one, we take with pleasures may have you land with no rock we no see why its good, only good enough to trade for land that has rock. If you wish to exchange more i will happily do trade.

Accepted Legions of chaos trade 150 ( Grelkins) for 153 (Legions of chaos)
and the acceptance of $2 which will be used to buy more rocks.............................................

Rocks for the Rock god! ;) (cough Grelkin)

LummyNess
2015-01-05, 08:05 PM
From the Ancient Technology of the Necros we bring our desalination plants back to life generating the inexpensive resource of Salt.

Turn 3 Updates

Faction Expenses
20 cash buy 1 education
New Education score = 11 (13)
cash remaining = 0

Army 1 - Death is attached
Speed = 5 - 2 = 3
Position 115 -> 92 -> 91 speed exhausted

Army 2
Speed = 6 - 2 = 4
Position 79 -> 93 -> 78 -> 77 speed exhausted

Army 3 - Conquest is attached
Speed = 6 - 2 + 1(vip) = 5
Position 97 -> 100 -> 129 -> 130 -> 132

Factions New Skill
(changing name from in OOC skill remains the same)
Desalination Plant: Gaining 1 CASH for every 3 territories that have a water border. <level 2> (+.66 cash per blue bordered territories)

MidnightWolf
2015-01-06, 02:11 AM
Spend 20 cash to purchase 1 might
Army 1 movements: From 160 to 157
Spend 5 chase to purchase army 3

Defence: 1

Promise peace for our people theough both words and action and we will accept your offer. Seek to harm us and we will hold our ground against you.

Donut
2015-01-06, 03:38 AM
Promise peace for our people theough both words and action and we will accept your offer. Seek to harm us and we will hold our ground against you.

You speak with honey but where is the meat in your words wood-kind? I have already withdrawn my armies from your borders and offered you promises of an alliance. With it comes not the promise but the guarantee of peace (if you think I am kidding, check the rules). I am still waiting for you to accept.

Aryadnae
2015-01-06, 07:25 AM
Spend 20 CASH to purchase a point in EDUCATION

In relation to your earlier words, I believe that we shall not be of any hindrance to you, but if you wish for our aid it is but a call away, although we only ask that you please refrain from drawing to close to our borders with no true need to.

Have care my friends, it appears the Chaos are slinking ever closer to our lands, I think we should support the movements of the Wolves in their apparent bid to destroy the Chaos."

Icilia
2015-01-06, 07:54 AM

Spend 20 cash to increase Education
Spend 10 cash to increase Morale
Leaves 1 cash

Army actions:
The Fang (Speed 10 + VIP 2 - Special Event 2): 103 -> 82 -> 81 -> 83 -> 65 -> 64 -> 52 -> 36 -> 35 -> 49 -> 33
Beta Pack (Speed 7 - Special Event 2): 9 -> 24 -> 38 -> 39 -> 53 -> 55
Omega Pack (Speed 7 - Special Event 2): 9 -> 24 -> 23 -> 37 -> 22 -> 21

Watcher, that is an eloquent title that fits you. As it stands, no one gains by allying with you. You armies stand still, your lands few, your people weak. You must grow in strength to be considered a threat to your foes, and valuable to those you would call you ally.

The Wolves are honourable, and will not break treaty. The lands we have discussed with you and your compatriots will remain neutral, and you shall only see armies step foot there when we deem there to be threat.

StewI101
2015-01-06, 08:27 AM
Turn 3 actions

Move army 1 "the Kurds" from province 45 to province 61

spend 10 cash to recruit 2 new armies in Territories 43 and 45 respectivly

New faction skill: Roads are paved with cheese: (idea willing to change if unbalanced) Longboot Armies Gain a Speed boost moving within and between Longboot held territories due to the Roads Paved when taken. (maybe takes a turn to take effect?)

Size:1
Defense:3
Speed:1 [/SPOILER

[SPOILER=Army 3: the green Veins]
Size:2
Defense1
Speed1:

Spend 18 cash on new VIP
[SPOILER=VIP 2: General Vermour]
Vip Skill: Reactive Tactician: “Move and counter-move, Plot and counter-plot” (I want my officer to reduce the strength of the enemy officers skills) The GM allows the officer to reduce (or neutralize) the effect of a random enemy officers skill by 1 during combat.

Attached to Army 2[SPOILER]

A Letter to the Leaders of the Chaos legions of the south (and their Goblin Friends), From Lord Kilimanjaro Longboot the 1st. as delivered by Carrier chicken, Long beak the 169th.

To whom it may concern, it is rather amusing to see one such as you rise to such power in the south in this time of turmoil, although it is not hard to Imagine how. your ilk have risen in the past before,( reminds me a little of the old empire *sigh* good times) and like they always do, they fall, fail and crumble into dust, even stone, even gods.

but what does not crumble, think for a moment ,what does not Fail or die, but only gains from passing age....( ill spare you the mentally taxing exercise of figuring it out) Cheese!.

Signed, Kilimanjaro Longboot the First

icecream
2015-01-06, 08:37 AM
Inquisitional Knights

10 cash to increase morale

10 cash spent to create 4th brotherhood at territory 75 (capital) with the following stats

7 cash to upgrade stats on the 3rd brotherhood to this

Increase VIP Arvann Crowe skill: sword of crusader to level 2

cash left: 5

we accepted your an alliance after great considerations and we apologizes for the late reply we had major situation our prognosticars have had the grandmasters and myself in their chamber informing us of what is coming from the south and that large daemonic incursions is upon us.

to all the allies of the Inquisitional Knights.
the time has to take arms and push back the chaos crusade. we will not let this war become another great war. For history has shown that it devastated the lands centuries and ruins of great war still remain. if we don't push back now all will be lost. Our prognosticars sense there chaos gods planing to enter the mortal plain and these images are casing havoc on there abilities.

Donut
2015-01-06, 04:39 PM
A Letter to the Leaders of the Chaos legions of the south (and their Goblin Friends), From Lord Kilimanjaro Longboot the 1st. as delivered by Carrier chicken, Long beak the 169th.
To whom it may concern, it is rather amusing to see one such as you rise to such power in the south in this time of turmoil, although it is not hard to Imagine how. your ilk have risen in the past before,( reminds me a little of the old empire *sigh* good times) and like they always do, they fall, fail and crumble into dust, even stone, even gods.

but what does not crumble, think for a moment ,what does not Fail or die, but only gains from passing age....( ill spare you the mentally taxing exercise of figuring it out) Cheese!.

(Mocking laughter) I will be sure to remember this fact as I munch on your cheese while watching my pet demons munch on you. I dare say you will prove to be both good sport and good lunch.

Given the expansion of the loyalist armies and the fact that his message is addressed to all of you, I think it is safe to assume that you all seek to make war on me and the Groblins. Tell me, after I have been pushed south, who then shall you fight? the Frostmarkes?, The Necros? eachother? This war will only show that the weak will do little and the strong will only get stronger.

Let there be blood my friends. Let there be war and torture and death, in Khornes name.

ballsdeep
2015-01-07, 04:59 AM
Yes yes i want more rocks, only rocks, chaos kill kill i take rocks. I want rocks from forest, rocks from mountain, but i do not not wish for asphalt!

Donut
2015-01-07, 06:06 AM
Victory Progress
Here are the leaders of the game in terms of who is closest to each victory condition

Icilia (Wolves of Frostmarke) leads on CONQUEST VICTORY, holding 39 of the required 88 territories
Everyone is last place on DOMINATION VICTORY as everyone still has their capital and no one has declared vassalage
Donut (Chaos Undivided) leads on STRATEGIC VICTORY holding 2 of the required 3 strategic territories
Icilia (Wolves of Frostmarke) leads on the ECONOMIC VICTORY earning 70 of the required 127 CASH required (half of the everyone's total income)
Lummyness (Elder Necros Xander) leads on KING OF THE HILL VICTORY by being closest to the capital (but he still has to claim it for the count down to start).

Turn 4 will start as soon as Icilia updates the map and game stats

Icilia
2015-01-07, 06:07 AM
Turn 4 has begun!

The emperor is now in a deep slumber. The people begin to organise for the inevitable funeral to come. A shadow hangs over the land, as rumours of a vast battle has occurred in the lands of the Inquistional Knights, whether a true act of war, or a missing carrier chicken. An army of the Longboots has marched into there territory and lane waste to their garrisons. Poets have begun to write epic ballids of the Kurds elegant dance strokes, swordplay and cheese. The Inquistional garrisons had no idea what was happening, and many were slain. However, some few held out under the dance torrent of the Kurds, and the Inquistion still holds their lands.

Also, apparently an undead horse jumped on a Goblin a few times in the south.

StewI101
2015-01-07, 09:03 AM
Turn 4 Actions

Spend 4 cash on upgrading Army 2 speed to 2

(if possable, might need to check this one, but is my Army able to move from 43 to 58?)

Army 1 Moves back to Province 45, on their way to the capital.

Dear Lord Arvann Crowe ,

It has come to my attention that my Army the Kurds have attacked your close Province, i wish to express my sincere Apologies for this transgression. after some time beating my head against a block of Hard cheese to figure out how this happened it came to my attention that several of my cartographers forgot to tell me that the colours they denoted for free territories and your factions territories where the same colour.( which lead me to wonder how you owned all the oceans, but never mind that) they also did not tell me that province 61 was yours , this in conjunction to my Carrier chickens getting Loose again and mixed up..well...we can see what happened now cant we.

for this frankly stupid Mistake i have sentenced the foolish cartographers to a rather irritating yeast infection for this indecent, I am also sending my...Relative... Derrick Shortboot the 69th to open diplomatic talks with you, from a letter i received from him he was also unaware of this Mistake and expresses his deepest sorrow and regrets over the incident and well....his dancing during said incident.

he has assured me that he is sleeplessly at work on his newest "Oops, sorry" rendition and is very much looking forward to his apology performance, (yes i know, but he is a shortboot).

Sincerely, Kilimanjaro Longboot the 1st, Lord of house longboot and the Cheese Guilds.

Donut
2015-01-07, 04:41 PM
Listen you bunch of inbreds (not you Grelkin, you’re good). Look at my territory and income. Now look at the Frostmarkes territory and income. Just who here is the greater threat? While we have been squabbling, his strength has been doubling with every season and he will only get stronger. We ALL need to ally together NOW and fight him or he WILL win. Forget his empty promises and look at the numbers. Now is our only opportunity to attack him while he is still relatively weak. We need to gather our finest armies and attack as soon as possible (Or as soon as you’re ill-conceived alliances will allow). If an alliance is reached between all of us I will even cede control of strategic territory 86 to some third party (Longboots or the Watchers, I care not which) as a gesture of good faith and not hold any territory in the north for longer than 2 turns. Just help me stop these wolves from winning.

So make your choice. Will you join me in spilling wolf blood? Or will you let this empire go to the dogs?

Icilia
2015-01-07, 07:28 PM
Chaos scum, whom do you speak with your cry of terror? This Icilia threat? Pray tell, who is he? If he is such a great threat to you, I would very much like to meet him.

And this Stewi and Aryadnae, are they figments of your heretical mind, made up in hope of some higher power being swayed to you foolish side?

Chaos will fall, then the North will discuss the line of succsion. I promise my Northern brethern that there shall be a respite after Chaos is vanquished.

ballsdeep
2015-01-07, 08:29 PM
Buy Might 24
Buy Morale 12

19 cash remains.

Bought Army 7 -
Gobos:5
Size 3
Attack 7
Defence 1
Speed 2

Bought Army 8 -
Gobos:6
Size 3
Attack 7
Defence 1
Speed 2

Bought Army 9 -
Gobos:7
Size 3
Attack 7
Defence 2
Speed 2
(also upgraded army 9 to 2 defence from 1 for $4)

Bought at 128

Army Movments :
Army 1 Grelkin: 111 to 112, 122, 124, 125, 142, 127, 118
Army 3 Gobo1: 122 to 124, 139, 142, 127
Army 4 Gobo2: 122 to 124, 139, 142, 127
Army 5 Gobo3: 139 to 125, 126, 118
Army 6 Gobo4: 139 to 125, 126, 118

I shall gift you one of my lands to the north so that you can bolster a force there to help push push back the filthy mongrel dogs that want to defecate on my rocks!
You killed killed my groblin son, for this i am merciful as he was brat brat and hated, but you still killed a groblin and for that i use your lands to stand a front against the mongrels of the north, if you allow me to repel the dog i shall return your lands in due time, attack attack me while defeating true enemy you will die die.
I offer alliance until this is sorted
Gift Land 145 to Legions of Chaos

Declaring war Wolves of the North
Declaring war Necros

Donut
2015-01-08, 02:23 AM
Chaos will fall, then the North will discuss the line of succsion. I promise my Northern brethern that there shall be a respite after Chaos is vanquished.
Mark my words everyone. By the time I have fallen the Frostmarkes will be an overwhelming tide of destruction that none of you will be able to stop (united or otherwise). That is assuming he doesn't claim economic victory first. Believe his empty promises and fight me now and you will lose to the wolves later. Fight them now and all of us will still have a chance to win later.

If you don't believe me then believe his territory, income, and rapidly expanding faction skills.

This isn't about good or evil anymore (or ever really). This is about remaining free from the vile curses of the wolf kind. The fact that we are willing to set aside our blood-debt with the loyalists should prove this.

Wait Grelkin dont make war on the Necros (too late though since you already declared and now its kinda set in stone for 4 turns). In any case at the very least we need the power of your faction, mine, the Necros and the knights to be able to successfully attack the Forstmarkes. The Longboots and the watchers would also be helpful. We need to attack all along the Frostmarke border and the longer we give him the more likley he will be able to outlast us in a war.

As much as I hate to admit it loyalist, we need to work together. If you truly care for that emperors subjects and his empire then we will need to set aside our differences for the moment. So tell my brother. Shall we fight as 18 legions just one more time? Or shall we die separately?

The choice is yours old friend.

The thought of working with those that are as silent as the dead is distasteful yet here I am pleading for your help. The Frostmarkes are a threat to all of us and any who ally to them will no doubt share in their curse. Grelkin and his Groblins are honorable in their own way and I guarantee they will hold to their word if you help us fight the Frostmarkes (Grelkin has declared war on you so no peaceful action can occur for 4 turns so please don't step on his toes). As much as I hate to say it, we cannot defeat the wolves without your techno-sorcery or skill. Fight with us and there will obviously be territory in it for you anyway. Ally with the Frostmarkes and you will have sealed your fate and that of the empire.

You may be far from their borders but you will not be spared from the wrath of Frostmarke. If you truly value your peace then join us in war. Join us in our alliance, I beg of you or I fear we shall all fall to their despotic clan.

If your ... (growl) cheese is as good as you say then we will need as much of it as possible for the coming war. Wolves eat only meat and how long do you expect your cheese skills to last in an empire dominated by carnivores. And there certainly will be no more wine either. I beg of you ancient clan, join us against the the frostamrkes.

By now you have already read all the messages so do I even need to say it? We need your help. If you join us in an alliance your espionage will give you greater power over your fellow factions then if we were to fight (and die) alone. I beg of you please join us and as promised I will cede control of strategic territory 86 to you or the Longboots.

I will make the first move

I declare Alliance with everyone but the Frostmarkes (already allied with Grelkin). Will you do me the privilege of returning such an oath?

icecream
2015-01-08, 02:40 AM
Inquisitional knight movement

4th brotherhood moves to territory 89

Neophytes pull back to 75 capital territory

7 cash spent of the 2nd brotherhood to increases all stats to

might:7
Attack:6
Defense:6
Speed:4

14 cash spent of the 3rd brotherhood to increases all stats to

might:7
Attack:6
Defense:6
Speed:4

7 cash spent of the 4th brotherhood to increases all stats to

5 cash left

lord Kilimanjaro Longboot the 1st
enter my territory and slain thousands of the people who have seek refuses from the come storm. i hope your Army the Kurds will not make same mistake again for i don't wont to destroy an peace that we have had since we reviled our selves to the world. for the punishment that you have given them is fair and justified.

Sincerely Arvann Crowe supreme grand master Inquisitorial Knights.

As much as I hate to agree to what i have just read. for the wolves to over throw the emperor like they planing to this is something we are not going to aloud. for our father blood line is the true blood line let us be the proud legions again but if see any demonic trickery i will glad step side form this alliances and fight you instead.

Aryadnae
2015-01-08, 06:54 AM
Spend 10 CASH to increase "The Blades" SPEED to 3
ARMY "The Blades" moves too and claims territory 28
I would also like to have my new faction skill as follows: "First Strike" I would like to be able to deal my damage to opponent before damage is then dealt to me.

Wolves! The true followers of the Empire, we seek to warn you of the impending danger that the Chaos scum are invoking against you! They seek to gain all of us in the North as allies against you for they cannot defeat you honourably in any other way than by sheer numbers and isolation! Here! We give you these messages that have been delivered to all other factions in this nation!

The thought of working with those that are as silent as the dead is distasteful yet here I am pleading for your help. The Frostmarkes are a threat to all of us and any who ally to them will no doubt share in their curse. Grelkin and his Groblins are honorable in their own way and I guarantee they will hold to their word if you help us fight the Frostmarkes (Grelkin has declared war on you so no peaceful action can occur for 4 turns so please don't step on his toes). As much as I hate to say it, we cannot defeat the wolves without your techno-sorcery or skill. Fight with us and there will obviously be territory in it for you anyway. Ally with the Frostmarkes and you will have sealed your fate and that of the empire.

As much as I hate to admit it loyalist, we need to work together. If you truly care for that emperors subjects and his empire then we will need to set aside our differences for the moment. So tell my brother. Shall we fight as 18 legions just one more time? Or shall we die separately?

If your ... (growl) cheese is as good as you say then we will need as much of it as possible for the coming war. Wolves eat only meat and how long do you expect your cheese skills to last in an empire dominated by carnivores. And there certainly will be no more wine either. I beg of you ancient clan, join us against the the frostamrkes.

You may be far from their borders but you will not be spared from the wrath of Frostmarke. If you truly value your peace then join us in war. Join us in our alliance, I beg of you or I fear we shall all fall to their despotic clan.

Wait Grelkin dont make war on the Necros (too late though since you already declared and now its kinda set in stone for 4 turns). In any case at the very least we need the power of your faction, mine, the Necros and the knights to be able to successfully attack the Forstmarkes. The Longboots and the watchers would also be helpful. We need to attack all along the Frostmarke border and the longer we give him the more likley he will be able to outlast us in a war.

We give you this information of our own free will, wishing to aid you in your noble fight against the scum of the South. For you added consideration, we have also included a copy of the missive that the Knights have only just sent to the Scourge

As much as I hate to agree to what i have just read. for the wolves to over throw the emperor like they planing to this is something we are not going to aloud. for our father blood line is the true blood line let us be the proud legions again but if see any demonic trickery i will glad step side form this alliances and fight you instead.

Our comrades, we wish to ask you to not fall for the lies of the Chaos. We have enough reason to believe that they will betray any who ally with them at the first opportunity. We have news of the Wolves having been honourable in their dealings with us before and we would like to ask you to repay their kindness by helping to destroy the Despots in the South. Those who would see our lands fall into Chaos when our fair Emperor lies dead! Please, friends, do not fall for their lies and false promises. They have promised us both the same territory, but who is too say that they will give it to either of us, or will they force us, the friends that we are, to fight over it like crazed thugs? Please friends, do not join the Southern liars in their quest for destruction.

Our comrades, we wish to ask you to not fall for the lies of the Chaos. We have enough reason to believe that they will betray any who ally with them at the first opportunity. We have news of the Wolves having been honourable in their dealings with us before and we would like to ask you to repay their kindness by helping to destroy the Despots in the South. Those who would see our lands fall into Chaos when our fair Emperor lies dead! Please, friends, do not fall for their lies and false promises. The Chaos will continue to lie and scheme to gain whatever advantage they can before turning on us like they have done to you in the past. Our friends, remember what Chaos has done to you in the past, take this opportunity to have your revenge for your fallen comrades in the name of our Emperor!

Icilia
2015-01-08, 07:39 AM
Madame Watcher,

You do us a service Watcher. We would not have know the enemies plans without your missive. Perhaps I was mistaken when I said that your people were weak. Perhaps still in battle you are weak, but in mind, you may have some capacity. Obviously, you seek some form of alliance of protection, especially in the wake of war declared by Groblins, and likely the coming declaration from Chaos.

I have said before that alliances with me are costly, and I cannot afford to ally with one whom would cost me more effort to assist then I would gain. However, bend your knee and serve me as vassal, and I shall do what I can to protect your home lands, as well as granting you territory 83, well within my own borders in the event that your lands are taken from you. This vassalage will be of indefinite length. However, an agreement may be forged with me after Chaos' destruction, where in you shall be freed from your vassalage.

Persuade your allies to serve me as well, and they will also gain there own lands within my territory, and for you, a cash bonus for your good work. I'm sure it need not be said, but continued information of the heretics plans would be welcomed.

As a thank you, five cash has also been sent with the message as thanks for your information.

Sincerely, Marque Frostmarke.

Lord Kilimanjaro Longboot the 1st, Lord of house longboot and the Cheese Guilds,

Your ancestors were a part of the conspiracy that led to House Frostmarke's banishment to the far north. This was an age ago, and the emperor lays near death with no heir. These ancient squabbles must end.

As head of the Frostmarke household, I have the right to end the blood feud my house has with those who betrayed my ancestors. Swear fealty to me, my house and my line, and we shall forgive your past transgressions. We shall even grant you territory 81, safe within our borders, in the dire case you lose yours to this forsaken war. If you do serve us as vassals, the vassalage will be of indefinite length. However, an agreement may be forged with me after Chaos' destruction, where in you shall be freed from your vassalage.

Make your decision in a timely many, my lord, for war is upon your door step. We would hate to see an old house fall to Chaos.

My Lord Inquisitor,

It pains me to see a loyal servant of the emperor treating with Chaos scum, those who would see the empire destroyed. I have seen his messages to you from one of your allies, whom seeks to gain my approval. She realises that Chaos is simply using you. Have I not honoured our agreement to not walk in the lands declared as yours? Have I not sure I am the honourable party and loyal to the emperor? You must have mutual goals as we do, as you have seen the wise course of action of allying with Elder Necros.

You are a unique position for me, my Lord. You have the strength that I would be willing to call you ally, as long as you did not accept the alliance of the Chaos scum. That would be unforgivable. On the other hand, you could serve me as a vassal, and I would grant you territory 82, and greater protection would be possible for you. It is your choice. As I have said with your other allies, the vassalage will be of indefinite length. However, an agreement may be forged with me after Chaos' destruction, where in you shall be freed from your vassalage. If you choose to ally, there would be a cost. The side effects of being so far north.

Inquistor. I seek to see the empire survive another thousand years.

My friend. I have reports to deliver from a friend. I wish to keep you informed of events that are transpiring, derived by the Watchers. I believe them to be earnest.

We give you this information of our own free will, wishing to aid you in your noble fight against the scum of the South. For you added consideration, we have also included a copy of the missive that the Knights have only just sent to the Scourge

Gift five (5) cash to Deeproad Watchers.

icecream
2015-01-08, 09:12 AM
How dare you send one of your demonic spirits to my quarters in the holy citadel of the knights. the inquisitional knights will do what we should have done a long time i go and that is to purge you from the holy emperor lands at once. for we are the hammer, we are tip of his spear, we are the mail that is faced, we are bane of is foes and woes of the treacherous, we are end.

Lord Marque Frostmarke and Madame watcher I have been approach by my prognosticars about the request chaos made; and had told me there was demonic sprit enter my quarters night and sent a reply to chaos agreeing to Allie with chaos. I have despatch and message in return saying that your demonic tricks have been noticed, and you will fall for thinking that we will aloud our order fall as they did. I apologize for any of the concerns that arises as off late and this breach at our citadel has been taken highest matter.

To a point that our order shouldn't have ever lifted our vile of secrecy and that the citizen of the land know to much, once the chaos is purged from this land we will mind wipe everyone in the land expect the high lords and return to the citadel and continue out work our secret.

Sincerely Arvann Crowe Supreme Grandmasters of the Inquisitional knight.

Lord Frostmarke
We will if sever you but i only wish for islands in the north west of us to be ours (territory 67) for we wish re-establish our order and citadel there. As i have said in my pervious message we like to re-established vaile of secrecy after we have we mind wipe all expect high lords like your self

Sincerely Arvann Crowe Supreme Grandmasters of the Inquisitional knight.

ballsdeep
2015-01-08, 09:23 AM
Grelkin Yells -
To all those around i wish wish no harm, as i only want your rocks, but this this wolf wants blood of you all, they bite at you as if you were sheep, you hide in daylight, but soon soon you will all die, hide hide instead in my rocks, i shall keep you safe until end of the wolf, then i steal your rocks, but no more war. Remember, he is one me and chaos both different, we not want same, but it would take us both wanting same same to be as powerful, kill kill the false king, let kingdom turn to nature, and nature to the rocks... **Burp*

LummyNess
2015-01-08, 11:41 AM
This News troubles us, we seek to cleanse this world of its impurities.
We have no claim to the title of Emperor. We only wish to decide who will win. and then we shall sleep once again...

Turn 4 Updates

New Skills
Upgrade Desalination Plant <Level 3> (+3 cash per 3 water boarded territories)
Portal to the Immaterium: Crypt Cronscripts: The century old crypts of the Necros have finally been awaken! allowing a cheaper faery ride back to the capital as such <level 1> (+3 army buy points at capital(97) -1 everywhere else).

Spend 24 CASH on Might 6 -> 7
Spend 8 CASH on Espionage 0 -> 1
Spend 5 CASH on Army 4
Spend 2 CASH on Army 4 Attack upgrade 0 -> 1
CASH remaining = 1

Size: 4
Defence: 3
Speed: 4
Bought: 97

Army 1 - Death is attached
Speed = 4
Position 91 -> 93 -> 79 -> 98

Army 2 - Vanguard I - Conquest
Speed = 6
Position 77 -> 91 -> 95 -> 97

Army 3 - Vanguard II
Speed = 5
Position 131 -> 132 -> 102

Icilia
2015-01-08, 11:12 PM
Lord Inquisitor,

If we win this war and the issue of succession is sorted, I shall grant your order any land in Denithor it so desires. That is my promise, Inquisitor.

All that is left is for you to declare vassalage to me.

icecream
2015-01-08, 11:34 PM
To all in the south i am Arvann Crowe Supreme Grand Masters of the Inquisitional knight, and i hear by declare that Inquisitional knight will be Vassalage to Marque Frostmarke and purge these lands of demonic taint. so that Denithor can be a peaceful land once more with out chaos and demonic entities marching across these lands to the traitors to the emperor an future traitors we dime you tainted by daemons and you are enemy to us you will be purged of all taint for (shouting for the everyone to hear) we are the hammer, we are tip of his spear, we are the mail that is faced, we are bane of is foes and woes of the treacherous, we are end.

LummyNess
2015-01-09, 01:07 AM
A message to all!
We feel the balance of power has slipped, there are weak minded here that do not wish to stay to their word. we see your temptations, they despise us. hold fast to your own ambitions they are your ONLY SALVATION! Remember these words, those who fight within their own ranks are those who MUST choose if you serve the light.

We understand your situation and will remain to acknowledge you as our allies. This much is absolute. Grelkin has begun his march through our borders and will shortly be upon yours. he is not an easy foe to take. We are uncertain. His destructive power is of use. to aid in forging this new world, as shepherds it is our role to judge! consider this an example to others not to get in our way! Have faith in our bond.

You might strike down that territory, BUT step carefully mighty beast you cannot simply just get back up from the ground you fall to!
our armies will only defend against your abominations this time! consider this IF you win against the Frostmarke then we may talk, but only then

Your words though are true we desire only for the world to be born a new. We have no desire to 'win' only to decide Who wins.
Feel free to continue your cause. However for this world to be reborn in to the light, the chaos will be destroyed.

Choose your side, hold to it! let the games begin! may the light judge your soul!

Aryadnae
2015-01-09, 06:34 AM
We, the Watchers, wish to announce to all around that we will hereby serve the Wolves of Frostmarke as their loyal allies and vassals.

We agree to your terms, but wish to know if this alliances/vassalage will last until after the wars or until such a time as to when it is no longer required for either of us? We do not mind in either situation, but as we are sure you can understand, we like to know. Everything. We have also found information as to where the Groblins are (attempting) to hide from your wrath.

Army Movments :
Army 1 Grelkin: 111 to 112, 122, 124, 125, 142, 127, 118
Army 3 Gobo1: 122 to 124, 139, 142, 127
Army 4 Gobo2: 122 to 124, 139, 142, 127
Army 5 Gobo3: 139 to 125, 126, 118
Army 6 Gobo4: 139 to 125, 126, 118

Perhaps you are able to assist your noble...? Allies in their fight against the short upstarts? We shall find out their army statistics and generals if you like?
As added information, if you are so wishing to find out, we have also uncovered some....disturbing information regarding your Undead allies conversing with the enemies, but we shall only pass this on if you wish to know the details immediately, however we shall keep records for you to access at any time you so request.

icecream
2015-01-09, 07:53 AM
To all the lords and ladies of wolves alliance
Word of caution chaos are planning to bring greater demons and there minions into the mortal plains so please take care when facing off against them. for we wish, not to interrogate and if need dispenses your forces after they face the demons. however if you see in of your force act not there normal self please inform us as soon as possible so we can deal with it quickly as possible, so the rest of your forced and your selves don't become tainted or possess by the demons..

StewI101
2015-01-09, 08:59 AM
By Decree of Lord Kilimanjaro Longboot the 1st, lord of house longboot and the Cheese guilds.
House Longboot Declares itself Aligned with the Wolves of Frostmarke as allies and Associates against the southern coalition, until such time as this war has passed. For Cheese, Dance and the Old Ways (all of the Above).

friend, let this Be thE day We mAke our sTand together in this endeavor,Chills wash from the nortH to wash away the anarchy of the south Forever more, yoU and i have a great deaL to discuss in Leagues.
soon we mush move against this storm.

Lord Frostmarke, given our Current predicament, i would brefer to go about my won path, but i am left with a lack of options, i hereby Agree to your terms. i trust you will Honor them. May our old hatred be reprieved Lord. Better to go with an old enemy you know than one you do not.

Sorry, But Purple was never my Colour Anyways

ballsdeep
2015-01-09, 09:46 PM
Why must must you all be so naive ?! The chaos evil evil, fight for the lands and corruption, but wolf wolf no different? Wolves deceive they they attack when you don't feel threatened. Do not not side with chaos i understand, but do not side with wolf, he feeds meat riddled with lies, he will will not give you cheese as he has no need, he will eat your kind as he eats meat, he will not head inquisitional order, as he is stronger, when times come he will also be as bloody as blood god chaos worships, you all think there is 1 evil, but they both live at both sides of Denithor, help me reclaim the land for nature and peace so that we may all live with abundances of rocks, cheese, trees, spillways, holy symbols and most importantly the bigger rocks.

Spoken by Grelkin

Donut
2015-01-10, 12:35 AM
Ah That feeling you now have Arvann? It's called treachery my friend, and I think you will agree it works very well. A true servant never yields to doubt yes? Yet for a time you yielded. To the rest of you the Inquisitorial Knights promised me aid against the Frostmarkes only for the emperor botherers to have a change of heart in an instant.

For proof you have but to look at this

How dare you send one of your demonic spirits to my quarters in the holy citadel of the knights. the inquisitional knights will do what we should have done a long time i go and that is to purge you from the holy emperor lands at once. for we are the hammer, we are tip of his spear, we are the mail that is faced, we are bane of is foes and woes of the treacherous, we are end.

Need I say that the Inquisitorial Knights cant be trusted? Where trust is concerned I myself have yet to break my word nor has the Groblins. The loyalists? Not so much.

Army movements
1st Host: The World Eaters moves from 136 to 135 > 120 > 110

2nd Host: The Cult of Tzeentch moves from 149 to 134 > 133 > 119 claiming territory

3rd Host: The Word Bearers moves from 86 to 73 > 58 > 74 > 86 claiming unclaimed territories

The following movement orders are made under the assumption that the faction skill "Immaterial Storm" has been approved.

4th Host: Thousand Sons, 5th Host: The Night Bringers, 6th Host: Alpharius's Serpents moves from 175 to 168 > 149

other stuff
Dreadfist put on messenger duty.
Spend 32 CASH for 1 point in education
Spend 5 CASH for 1 army recruited in capital (175).

Army 7th Host: The Death Guard
Size 6
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

Decline Territory Gift from Grelkins Groblins. The territory is yours by right friend. We can discuss this in further detail later.

Thought of the day: "The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time"

MidnightWolf
2015-01-10, 01:03 AM
Woodland Myths turn 4 summary:
Spend 24 cash to purchase 1 might
Attatch VIP Leifgald to Army 3
Army 1 movements: From 157 to 156, 155, 154
Army 2 movements: From 145 to 147
Army 3 movements: From 146 to 154, 173
Spend 5 cash to purchase army 4
Spend 5 cash to purchase army 5

Defence: 2
Speed: 3

Size:1
Defence:2
Psition: 146

We woodland folk have tried to continue our peace and solitude in the trees during these darkening times. But we are not blind. We see the emperor’s condition. We see where the numbers lie. We see where the trees remain. In order to protect the future of our kin we reach out to the alliance forming in the North and ask if there be room for one more?

icecream
2015-01-10, 01:05 AM
this is all fixed now the army that had cash to status stuff ups

2nd brotherhood 12 cash spent
Size:3
Attack:3

3rd brotherhood 12 cash spent

4th brotherhood 6 cash spent

3 cash left

Blessing of the hammer: channeling raging power of their mind giving +1 attack (non-garrison armies) lv2

Icilia
2015-01-10, 05:45 AM
Wolves of Frostmarke turn actions.

Confirm Vassalage of Watchers, Longboots and Knights.

Purchase one point in might for 24 cash.
Add vassal point from Watchers to Might.
Add vassal point from Longboots to Might.
Add vassal point from Knights to Might.

Purchase six armies for 30 cash in capital (territory 9)

Long fangs, Grey Hunters, Ragnar's Pride, Blood Claws, Wolf Guard, Stormcrows are all created with the following stats.

Attack: 3
Defence: 4

Gift territory 83 to Watchers
Gift territory 81 to Longboots
Gift territory 82 to Knights

Granting movement permissions in my territories to Watchers, Longboots and Knights.

Army movements:
The Fang: 49 -> 48 -> 50 -> 80 -> 82 -> 99 -> 100 -> 107
Beta Pack : 55 -> 65 -> 83 -> 84 -> 83 -> 65 -> 55 -> 54
Omega Pack: 21 -> 34 -> 33 -> 19 -> 20 -> 21 -> 11

My friend. The Fang, led by Pack Leader Zenomax, are marching with all haste to your capital. They swear to defend your capital as if it were Frostmarke castle itself. I hope the hunt is in your favour.

Marque Frostmarke.

My vassals,

Each of you have been granted the territories I discussed with you within my lands. Fight long. Fight Well.

Lord Inquisitor, your requested lands shall be granted once I am emperor, as unfortunately, our currently one stands near death with no heir. Let us win me the throne, and you shall all be given titles befitting faithful servants, and the people will be spared of the atrocities of Chaos, and the destruction by Groblins.

Donut
2015-01-10, 08:27 PM
It has just occurred to me that I ought to re-new this.
Re-new alliance with Grelkins Groblins
Waiting on you Grelkin to do the same.

ballsdeep
2015-01-11, 09:15 AM
Reissuing alliance between Legions of Chaos

Donut
2015-01-11, 04:28 PM
As the last days of winter fade a bitter chill sweeps through the empire. The emperor is dead. He has left no heirs or lines of succession and with the empire now divided and peace now hanging by a thread, no factions were present to witness his passing. He died, with no family or friends present, alone in his chambers confiding in no one the secrets of the imperial throne. But his imperial guard still remain, protecting the capital from all who dare march against it

Turn 5 will start as soon as Icilia has had time to update game map and stats.

It has just occured to me that all strategic territories have been claimed. I ought to have posted this 2 turns ago

Along the western coast of the empire lies the Duesala Precinct, the first and greatest of the manufactories built by the old confederacy. Powered by the dubious and mysterious substance called “steam”, the factories of the precinct once mass produced all kinds of goods from glass to clothing to weapons. These goods were then sold in the precincts bustling markets and forums. But on the day that the emperor fell ill, a massive tsunami started by an earthquake (or a sea monster, It’s unclear which) swept through the precinct, drowning almost all of the workers and overseers. When the waters receded, all that was left on the surface was gutted factories, broken machinery and sand choked streets.

Seeing the destruction for themselves, the inbred aristocrat owners of the precinct abandoned the manufactories and markets, believing the damage to be far too extensive to repair. What they didn’t realise was that the genius machinist and architect of the Precinct, Magos Gollard had designed the Manufactory so that most of the factories were underground. When the tsunami struck, the mech-acolytes quickly sealed the lower factories saving them from destruction (and dooming the workforce above). With no overseers to give instructions the mech-acolytes diligently continued their assigned tasks until they starved to death leaving the factories to languish beneath the coast.

Now one of Gollards great great great great grandchildren has returned to reclaim his ancestor’s finest masterpiece. He is offering the services of the precincts factories to any faction that would help him re-ignite the manufactory furnaces and provide a workforce for the machines and assembly lines.

Whichever faction controls the underground factories of the Duesala Precinct would gain a considerable advantage in the seasons ahead.

On the Southern edge of the Magila Crags there is a place few creatures visit and even fewer dare speak of. It is a cursed place, one that echoes with the vile shriek of carrion birds and howling banshees. It is said that in the time before the empire was born, the ignorant people of the mountains used this place as a sacrificial ground where countless living creatures were slain to feed some dark entity. Now, amidst the sharp craggy rocks and mountains lies a fortress hewn from the blood red stone that is commonly found there.

But this was no ordinary fortress. It is said that when no one is looking, the stone whispers to itself and turns to liquid and remakes itself over any cracks that form in its walls. The fortress heals its own wounds regardless of the master that occupies it or the force that assaults it. It was the Iron Warriors, one of the nine traitor legions, who first built this fortress in the times of the first Great War and christened it “Medrengard”.

After the forces of chaos retreated from the material world, the fortress then played host to all kinds of nobles, war chiefs and princes. Every single clan of noble birth can trace their lineage to someone who tried and failed to take up residence in Medrengard. Even a distant relation of the house of Longboot made a home there but left soon after claiming “the walls keep eating all the cheese”.

Regardless, any army that can stomach the whispering walls, howling banshees and frequent visits from ancient ghosts would find a stronghold like no other.

Between the Pikawas and Pisaca jungles lies one of the largest and richest metropolis’s in empire. The bustling city of Kastor began 300 years ago as a small trading village, a minor stop over on the trade routes between the north and south. But when the docks were built the small community quickly swelled with all kinds of merchants from across the empire. Kastor’s docks are a place of sleepless and intense commerce with cargo ships from Ravenwood and the Empyrean Sea meeting trade caravans from the Tono vale and Druids Grove. Merchants of all shapes, genders, creeds, allegiance’s, species and sizes all flaunt their wares in the city’s endless markets and forums. Silks, saturn’s, slaves, sauces, spices, wines, weapons, artefacts, archeotechs, armours, armies, machines, magiks, magics, medicines, foods, fools, folk-stories, If its exists and can be bought then it can be bought in Kastor.

Though technically loyal to the empire the city is governed separately from the inefficient imperial bureaucracy. Instead the city is more or less self-governed by a flimsy coalition of merchant banks and trading guilds who run the city like a business. Everything is efficient, ordered and on time. Everything must have a purpose or it is simply an expense that can be ill-afforded.

Each merchant guild is distinct and usually holds a partial monopoly of their wares. The GoldenHinde clan is currently the largest of the clans and the majority of its profits are made in selling foodstuffs to the masses but also the finer foods such as cheese, wine, sweetmeats and other delicacies. The old Crimson Guild made its fortune selling iron ships (a controversy at the time) which they still carry on doing today. The Wallflower guild found its way into the decadently rich by building and selling mechanical clockwork devices for the old confederacy. Finally one cannot acknowledge the dozens of powerful merchant guilds without paying heed to the devious Tammendrow Guild who beguiled their way into fortune by selling lands and property. Rumour has it that this particular guild has made a fortune selling, and repossessing the ancient keep Medrengard.

Regardless, anyone who takes control of Kastor will control the largest trading hub of the empire.

Aryadnae
2015-01-12, 01:48 AM
ARMY 1 moves and claims region 28

Donut
2015-01-12, 02:34 AM
Game Event
As the emperor dies the last vestige of imperial rule dies with him. But he has not been blind to the strife that has taken hold of the empire. In his last hours he sends a message to the council of Kaisers (the administrative body of the the imperial government). The message decrees that the council should select one of the eight factions to be "stewards" of the imperial throne until the court librarians have completed their study of the extensive imperial family tree in an effort to find a living successor. For hours the Kaisers bickered on who to support

Kaiser Tandlebawm advocated that the Necros should be made stewards of the throne but Lady-Kaiser Longsteet (a distant cousin of the Longboot clan) vetoed this motion stating that a prerequisite of being steward required being alive. Instead Longstreet suggested (to everyone's surprise) that Grelkin and his groblins would make fine stewards before she was sent to the back of the room where she spent her time belching loudly and asking for plates of gravel.

The heavily inebriated Kaiser Edendorph insisted (between hiccups) that the Longboots should be made stewards for their wine, cheese, edible furniture and diplomatic dancing skills. Kaiser Willhelm laughed out loud at the prospect and jokingly said that if they were considering the Longboots then maybe the Deeproad Watchers should be added to the list just to be polite. Afterwards he excused himself from the council chambers to go the bathroom. Funnily enough no one has seen him since.

Kaiser Darian the largest of the men and women present spoke through his bushy beard words of harsh reprimand to his fellow kaisers, stating that the ancient house of Frostmarke was the only faction strong enough to hold the empire together. But the other Kaisers payed little heed to his words and instead tossed him out of the chambers (a feat that took considerable effort) for spreading fleas among the occupants of the room. One of these fleas found their way into the ear of snoozing Kaiser Amon. He woke with a start and started to proclaim at the top of his voice that the Inquisitorial Knights were the true stewards of the empire (since they technically were already stewards of the imperial throne). However Amon didn't even get halfway through his verbal salvo before he was knocked unconscious by Kaiser Edendorph who threw a wine bottle at him for making such ghastly noise.

The fat and possibly senile Kaiser Billius suggested that the traitor legions would make ideal stewards of the empire but after he attempted to rise from his chair only to fall flat on the council table, impaling himself on his ink quill, nobody seemed to take him seriously. Also not taken seriously was Kaiser Mansted who indicated that the Woodland myths were also a viable candidate for stewardship. Tandlebawm however chided Mansted saying that they were only myths and there was no proof they even existed.

In short the Kaisers (or at least those that were still present and conscious) continued to talk in circles as they always have done. At nightfall each Kaiser left the capital in frustration, vowing to support the faction the had vouched for (more to spite their fellow Kaisers than anything else). They took with them the knowledge and wisdom they acquired throughout their lives as aristocrats.

Willhelm? Oh he probably left... or at least we can say we are sure he is not in the capital anymore... right?

For this turn only all factions shall receive a free faction skill.

Icilia
2015-01-12, 09:17 PM
TURN 5 HAS STARTED! Turn 5 ends on the 17th.

War has struck the land. The first armies of the Groblin armies have swept into Necro lands. Whilst some territories have escaped with minimal damages (if you can call all forces being destroyed minimal), the Groblins first have struck a blow by taking one of the lands of the Necros.

Even worse, the emperor is dead.

icecream
2015-01-13, 12:01 AM
inquisitional knights turn actions

Neophytes army name is been change to the 5th brotherhood

spent 6 cash to increases defense stats on 4th brotherhood

spent 9 cash on 5th brotherhood increases stats

2 cash left

accepted gift of territory 82 for the wolves

granted movement permissions in my territories to all allies of the inquisitional knights
declared war: chaos and the goblins

1st brotherhood movement 74
2nd brotherhood movement 58
3rd brotherhood movement 89
4th brotherhood movement 87
5th brotherhood movement 88

LummyNess
2015-01-14, 12:02 AM
TURN 5 Updates
12 CASH on Moral
12 CASH on VIP
6 CASH on Espionage
15 CASH on armies 5, 6 and 7
CASH remaining = 2
VIP AND FACTION Skills are in OOC for approval (Upgraded faction and added a new VIP to our ranks.)

Army 5
Attack: 9
Defence: 0 (1)
Speed: 1
Bought turn: 5

Army 6
Attack: 9

Army 7
Size: 6
Defence: 4 (5)

Army 1 - death attacked
Moves from 98 -> 97

Army 3 - conquest attached
Moves from 102 -> 100 -> 97

The rest stay at 97

Wolves of Frostmarke until turn 6
Inquisitional Knights until turn 7

Donut
2015-01-15, 06:08 AM
Turn 5 movements
I can tell by the out-pouring of grief from my fellow factions that the emperor was much loved (sarcasm). Merely a footnote in history.

1st Host: The World Eaters moves from territory 110 to 111 > 88 attacking enemy territory.

2nd Host: The Cult of Tzeentch moves from territory 119 to 109

3rd Host: The Word Bearers moves from territory 86 to 74 defending territory

4th Host: Thousand Sons is in 149 moves from territory 149 to 134 > 120 > 110 > 87 defending territory

5th Host: The Night Bringers moves from territory 149 to 134 > 120 > 110 > 87 defending territory

6th Host: Alpharius's Serpents moves from territory 149 to 134 > 120 > 110 > 87 defending territory

7th Host: The Death Guard moves from territory 175 to 168 > 149

Ciaphas Dreadfist reassigned to 1st Host

Other stuff
Spend 12 CASH on 1 point of VIPs -> Host Lord GesKarius Dremmond
Spend 6 CASH on 1 point in morale
spend vassal point in Might

Spend 20 CASH on 4 armies in territory 175

8th Host: The Oracles of Change
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

9th Host: The Emperor's Children
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

10th Host: The Broken
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

11th Host: The Fallen Flesh Tearers
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

(after receiving gift) Spend additional 65 CASH on 13 armies in 175

12th Host: The Astral Blades
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

13th Host: The Death Falcons
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

14th Host: The Violators
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

15th Host: The Reborn
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

16th Host: The Lords of Decay
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

17th Host: The Oath-Broken
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

18th Host: The Hounds of Aragahst
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

19th Host: Angron's Chosen
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

20th Host: The Children of Torment
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

21st Host: The Apostles of Contagion
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

22nd Host: The Steel Brethren
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

23rd Host: The Warriors of Mayhem
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

24th Host: The Malefactors
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

2 CASH left

Upgrades
Immaterial Storm <level 2>: The reality bending properties of the ruinous energies grant Chaos armies an extra +4 speed when traveling within Chaos held territories. "There is a membrane that separates the material realm from the immaterial realm. Certain rituals, artifacts or spiritual events can thin this membrane such as an Immaterial Storm" -Chaos sorcerer talking to no one in particular

Summary of Combat Flavor

As the winter frost melts off and is replaced by spring the Inquisitorial Knights (finally) go to war (http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/1306353160/gallery_39865_6142_91629.jpg) with Chaos Undivided (http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/070/6/c/6cb39bb8d8480dad410ffdc02218502a-d79rhhz.jpg). Arvann Crowe launches a three-pronged assault presumably with the ambitious goal of capturing the Duesala Precinct (strat territory 86) before the autumn rains set in. But all three prongs of the assault meet heavy resistance.

The fighting drags on for more than a month (http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/106/7/4/grey_knight_by_hammk-d61yeya.jpg). Surprisingly rather than flee the warzones, the bewitched civilians rally behind the Chaos armies. To the Inquisitorial Knights horror the true extent of the taint within the civilian population is revealed. Previously hidden cults and warbands openly declare their allegiance to the Chaos Gods. As a result the three attacking Brotherhoods were constantly met with stubborn resistance. Hemmed in by well entrenched Chaos Garrisons in front and screeching cultists on the sides the Knights forces could make little headway.

But in a climactic battle (http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/350/8/5/imperial_fists_by_diegogisbertllorens-d5o6gsg.jpg) the 1st Brotherhood, lead by Crowe himself, finally managed to smash the center of the traitors defenses but before they could advance any further a fresh Chaos Host arrived, preventing the Knights from taking advantage of their victory and exploiting the exposed flanks of the Chaos defenses either side of the Pari Jungle.

As the war enters its second month the Chaos forces, lead by the Demon Prince Ciaphas Dreadfist, launches a counter-assault (http://images.forwallpaper.com/files/images/8/86f8/86f8c889/142256/horus-heresy-warhammer-40k-the-first-heretic.jpg) along the southern boundaries of the Pari Jungle Presumably in an attempt to encircle the attacking Inquisitorial armies. This counter-assault is met with limited success. It appears that Dreadfist underestimated the size of the defending forces, believing that the bulk of the Knights armies were thrown into the attack on Chaos held territory.

When the dust had settled, little had actually been acheived, no territory changed hands and no non-garrison armies had fallen.

icecream
2015-01-15, 02:46 PM
The taint in the south is far worse than we expect with the word of the emperor death across the lands, many of the civilian population has turn, and is now severing chaos. this taint must be cleanse at once. My forces have made our move to try to begin the purge and drawing chaos away from is south east boards if there was time to strike my lord it would now while I have all there eyes on my forces. For in name emperor we will prevail.

Sincerely Arvann Crowe supreme grand master of the inquisitional knights

Do you take me a fool traitor, I remember your tactics from the great war. you failed then and you will fail again for the emperor lights shine on us to this day, and for in name of the emperor you will not win this war.

Donut
2015-01-15, 04:23 PM
You irritated me little flea so I felt inclined to scratch. nothing more. You chose the wrong side Crowe. We could have fought the mutant Fostmarkes together as allies, Brothers! Instead you became a slave to an uncaring lord who is using your knights as cannon fodder and your territory as a buffer zone between him and his enemies. Now you will pay for your choices as we all do.

ballsdeep
2015-01-16, 06:43 PM
Spoken From Council of Rock:
Grelkin has died.. A cave in has occurred from a cheaply dug hole, his son has taken command... Grelkins last commands where to assist the chaos spawn in anyway needed to turn the tide of battle, So i gift you these...
The council of rock will train this young warrior to be 10x the rock eater his father was.. Until then we shall no longer follow Grelkins orders..

Gifting Chaos: 64 Cash
Gifting Chaos: All lands except Capitol
Offering Vassalage to Chaos

If chaos does not accept these will then fall into a neutral zone and be fair game for anyone moving through

Donut
2015-01-16, 07:46 PM
Well... This is awkward.

Accept all of the late Grelkins Vassalage, cash and territories.

Declare that Grelkins Groblins is now Vassal to Chaos

Further movement and economic orders will be posted before the days end. Will add to original movement post

ballsdeep
2015-01-16, 10:18 PM
Army Movments :
Army 1 Grelkin: 118 to 127, 142, 139
Army 3 Gobo1: 127 to 142, 139
Army 4 Gobo2: 127 to 142, 139

Grelkin Removed from Army 1

Grelkin II:

Listen Listen all i may not be the powerful leader my father was, but but i am cunning, i believe believe in my fathers choices of war, so i shall continue war with the wolves of the north north!

Aryadnae
2015-01-16, 11:08 PM
Accept Territorial gift from Wolves (Territory 83)
Army 1 "The Blades" moves into and claims region 28
Spend 5 CASH to purchase Army 2 "Skulkers" in region 14
Spend 12 CASH to purchase a point in ESPIONAGE
Spend 6 CASH to purchase a point in MORALE.

New Faction skill is in OOC awaiting confirmation.

Icilia
2015-01-16, 11:37 PM

Spend 34 Cash on Might
Spend 12 Cash on Espionage
Spend 06 Cash on Morale
Spend 12 Cash on VIP

Purchase three armies in capital (Territory 9): Fenryr, Bestla and Yggdrasil

Attack: 7
Speed: 7

Amend Long fangs, Grey Hunters, Ragnar's Pride, Blood Claws, Wolf Guard and Stormcrows due to incorrect Might:

Attack: 3
Defence: 3

Cash Remaining: 2

Efficient Landowners <Level 2 -> 3>: Using combinations of techniques, crops and tools from both North and Central Denithor, the Wolves are earning even more from the land they hold

Efficient Landowners <Level 3 -> 4>: With a number of Vassals coming under the Wolves, a large influx of foreign tools, labour and minds have come into the Wolves territories. As such, new ideas on how to better manage the land have arisen.

Zenomax increases his skill: First of the Pack <Level 1 -> 2>: [I]Being at the fore of the fight results in Zenomax being able to direct his troops more efficiently

Long fangs, Grey Hunters, and Ragnar's Pride:
9 -> 8 -> 23 -> 22 -> 21

Blood Claws, Wolf Guard, Stormcrows:
9 -> 24 -> 38 -> 53 -> 65

The Fang moves to assist in guarding the Knights capital:
100 -> 118 -> 126 -> 116 -> 92 -> 90 -> 75

On this day, the Wolves are saddened. Our emperor is dead. We shall continue the fight to attempt solidify Denithor under a new Emperor. Long live the Empire! Long live Denithor!

Icilia
2015-01-16, 11:40 PM
TURN 6 HAS STARTED! Turn 6 will end on 21st

Bizarrely, the Greklins hand over all there territory, money, a few shiny rocks, and the head of Greklin I to Chaos, and swear to serve him for all eternity. The next day, the entire Greklin army disappears underground. Terrified villagers reportedly heard them saying that there were many more rocks underground. More eating, more yummy. Although a faction has vanished, it leaves one less person fighting for the Throne.

icecream
2015-01-17, 02:33 AM
inquisitional knights turn actions

spend 9 cash on the 2nd brotherhood to reinforce there size

2nd brotherhood
Size:2>3

inquisitional knights will continue there assault and deference

Blessing of the hammer: channeling raging power of their mind giving +1 attack (non-garrison armies) 2>3 (this increase to +3)

sword of crusader: sword which been with the order since the begin and past down to each supreme grand master. the mystical aura of the sword grant the user him the strength and speed to add +1 attack 2>3 (+3 attack)

StewI101
2015-01-17, 05:28 AM
Turn 6 Actions

Spend 16 cash on one point of moral

Spend 5 cash on new army in province 81

Defense1
Speed1:

leaving with 18 cash, and bringing moral up to 6

Move Army1: the Kurds from Province 45 to Province 30: if possible

( i cant think of anything else i may be missing)
A Message from Lord Kilimanjaro Longboot the 1st
Upon hearing of our emperors death i was struck with a great sadness and lost touch with my endeavors, i have since recovered to find that much has changed, and the darkness of the south grows blacker than the Mold in our oldest of cheeses.

Aryadnae
2015-01-17, 06:13 AM
Turn 6
Army 1 "The Blades" moves into and claims regions 15 and 16
Army 2 "Skulkers" moves into and claims regions 29 and 30.
Spend 18 CASH to increase VIP to 3; VIP skill "Go for the Throat" <Level 2 -> Level 3>
2 CASH remaining.

We have news of where the Chaos are attacking if it is of any use, they hide in regions 88, 87 and 74. If there is any other information that you require, please, inform us and we shall find the information for you.

Donut
2015-01-19, 04:48 AM
Tell me inquisitorial Knight. What is Chaos? Suffering, you might say. Oppression. Deceit. But could not all these things be said of your Empire? You hunt down the talented and the strong-willed. You break them or sacrifice them. You lie to your citizens and wage war on those who dare speak out. The emperors you call masters assume guilt and execute thousands on a whim. And why? Why do you do this? Because you know Chaos is there but you do not know how to fight it, so you crush your own citizens for fear that they might aid the Enemy.

The empire suffers because of Chaos. No matter how hard you fight, that will never change. Chaos exists in a state of permanent victory over you - you dance to our tune, mortal one, you butcher and torture and repress one another because the gods of the Immaterium require you to. The empire is founded on Chaos. My lord Tzeentch won your war a long, long time ago. As for this war? The Chaos gods care not who wins so long as there is slaughter and suffering and death.

1st Host: The World Eaters continues attack in territory 88.

2nd Host: The Cult of Tzeentch moves from 109 to 86

3rd Host: The Word Bearers Counter attacks the 1st Brotherhood

The following Hosts moves from 87 to 74 to participate in counter attacking the 1st Brotherhood
4th Host: Thousand Sons,
5th Host: The Night Bringers
6th Host: Alpharius's Serpents

Garrison Army territory 87 counter-attacks

7th Host: The Death Guard moves from 149 to 134 > 120 > 111 > 87 to participate in counter-attack

The following Hosts moves from 175 to 176 > 177 > 178 > 171 > 152
8th Host: The Oracles of Change,
9th Host: The Emperor's Children
10th Host: The Broken
11th Host: The Fallen Flesh Tearers
12th Host: The Astral Blades
13th Host: The Death Falcons
14th Host: The Violators
15th Host: The Reborn
16th Host: The Lords of Decay
17th Host: The Oath-Broken

The following Hosts moves from 175 to 176 > 177 > 151 > 136
18th Host: The Hounds of Aragahst
19th Host: Angron's Chosen
20th Host: The Children of Torment
21st Host: The Apostles of Contagion
22nd Host: The Steel Brethren
23rd Host: The Warriors of Mayhem
24th Host: The Malefactors

Ciaphas Dreadfist assigned to 6th Host
Boring stuff
spend 28 CASH on 1 point in Education
Spend 18 CASH to increase VIPs to 5.
Study Study Study!<level 2>: Gives bonus 2 to education whenever the officer is not assigned to an army (just like it says in the manual) “Once round the library a day is good for the mind you know".

Upgrade Gifts of Tzeentch to <level 2>

Spend 20 CASH on 4 Armies in territory 175

(Running out of names for these sodding things. I have already exhausted my own repertoire of chaos warband names.)

25th Host: The Children of Torment
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

26th Host: The Deathmongers
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

27th Host: The Fractured
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

28th Host: The Grey Slayers
Size 7
Attack 6
Defence 6
Speed 1

Thoughts of the day: Shackle the soul and forge the flesh. Bind the machine and butcher the rest. -A common platitude among the Chaos TechKnights of the Steel Brethren Host.

With the beginning of summer comes the summer harvest. But the summer of the year 2001 imperial calender, will forever be known in history as the "Blood Harvest". After more than a week of counsel and planning with all Host commanders involved, Ciaphas Dreadfist (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/4/4f/Blades_of_The_Traitor.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121005170412)finally settled on an audacious plan. One that could decapitate the leadership of the Inquisitorial Knights and bring their crusade to its knees where it would beg for a quick death. The plan called for the 4th, 5th and 6th Hosts to close behind the bulk of the Knights forces, cutting off their retreat and launching a coordinated assault on the enemy positions. Meanwhile the Death Guard would perform a similar maneuver against Inquisitorial forces along the southern edge of the Toxic Jungle while the World Eaters mop up (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/9/98/Chaos_Space_Marine_Biker_combat.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120816224010) the remaining defenders before they can disperse into the Pari Jungle. And so with the beginning of the second month of summer (the time of the harvest) the Chaos forces launched their attack.

The slaughter was terrible. Wave after Wave of Chaos Knights and Demon-spawn (http://wh40kart.im/_images/f2a54398dc907abe86006f5d4860ef91.jpg) were met by matching waves of Inquisitorial Knights and acolytes. (http://wh40kart.im/_images/f211ae0f2cdc34ceb7133528a1835c08.jpg) The Battle finally reached a crescendo when the the 6th Host joined the fray led by Dreadfist himself. There, on a hill near Lake Demeile where the knights had entrenched did Ciaphas Dreadfist finally meet his ancient and pure battle-brother, Arvann Crowe. In a duel that was said to have split the very earth (http://www.40kings.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/6340_bloodletter.bolter.chainsword.chaos_.daemon.d aemon_prince.dreadnought.epic_.fire_sword.flamer.i mperial_fists.imperium.land_raider.power_hammer.sh ield.space_marines.titan-2.jpg) Crowe and Dreadfist fought at the peak of the hill while the fighting broiled all around them. In a move that caught Crowe off-guard, Dreadfist swept the feet from under his former brother with his claw and was about to bring his sword, Hell-Blaze, down on his foe when suddenly, Aaron Garro, the fist champion of the Inquisitorial Knights intervened. Garro thrust his force-spear into Dreadfist's back, piercing his black heart and wounding the unkillable demon-prince. Dreadfists roar of pain was so intense that it challenged the sanity of all pure minds that heard it. Dreadfist turned on Garro and used his hell-fire to burn the champion alive while Crowe's honour guard spirited the battered grandmaster to safety before the knights forces were completely overrun.

Weakened, and with a battle still to win, Dreadfist could do little but vent his rage upon the remaining Inquisitorial Forces. When all had been slain, the remaining chaos demons and cultists gathered the bodies of the loyalists and performed arcane rituals and sacrifices that turned the very sky red with ruinous energies (http://www.beastsofwar.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/pierreloyvet-Chaos-Terminator.jpg). Though not a total success, the blood harvest was a costly but decisive victory for the forces of Chaos, one that had bought the traitor legions precious months of strategic breathing room and broke the back of the Inquisitorial offensive.

icecream
2015-01-20, 05:21 AM
we don't rage war likely our Solomon duty is to fight the war that no others are while to fight. when we take on recruits they are willing to fight the secret war with the demons and are willing to die to protect the people. you may have disgrace there bodies but there sprite will never scheme to your will, and Aaron Garro the 1st brotherhood champion sacrifices will not be vain.

LummyNess
2015-01-22, 12:30 AM
I wish to decree that we will always be friends with the Wolves and must thank them for their alliance until now but until we require one another's services again i shall ask not to renew the alliance costly relations are fine until we arent actually mutually benefiting. thank you once again our close friends.

Do not try to spoil this world you foul creature, they say the necros are disturbing but we know what makes up our anatomy, DO YOU?

We urge you to reconsider your allies young race

Greetings again old friends, we would like to express that this alliance is still valid just would like to still gain profit while we are inactive and as such if you are worried about your foot hold in the south progress into territory 128 and take it for yourself.
Turn 6 Updates

Spend 28 CASH on Education
Spend 25 CASH on Armies
CASH remaining = 0

Upgrade Faction Skill: Crypt Cronscripts <Level 2>

Armies 8 - Wars Left Arm
Size: 2
Attack: 10
Speed: 2
Bought: Turn 6

Armies 9 - Wars Right Arm

Armies 10 - Wars Left Leg

Armies 11 - Wars Right Leg

Armies 12 - Wars Left Arm II

MidnightWolf
2015-01-22, 02:57 AM
You tell me to reconsider an alliance yet you announce so loudly that your alliance with the same is strong and loyal. The breeze doesn't flow through the leaves right with this. However it seems our reputation precedes us as our message has been brushed aside as murmurs in the wind. If you have suggestions, we will lend an ear to history's knowledge. But, understandably, it is merely an ear. You are dead after all.

Turn 6 summary:
Spend 32 cash for 1 might
Purchase Army 6
Purchase Army 7
Level up the following fraction skills:
Forest children <level 2>
Camouflage <level 2>
Deceitful ground <level 2>

Attack: 2
Defence: 2