PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [PF] Sharing a Goblin Build

Divicius
2014-12-27, 10:09 AM
Hello !
Long story short : I'm GM Carrion Crown for 4-5 players. We are in Book 3 (werewolves everywhere) and since the beginning of book 2 (Golem heavy) one of my players (a paladin) is shadowed and ridiculized by a goblin.
We decided he will take leadership at lvl9 and get the goblin.

So here comes the Christmas Maniac Goblin with Snowballs :

Goblin (15 points buy, 2 traits, 23500gp, all and only PF books)
Druid 7, Archetype : Nature Fang
Traits :
magical lineage (snowball)
Spark of creation

lvl1 Nature bond(plains domain), orisons, studied target(NF)(+2 at lvl7), character feat(finesse)
lvl3 Trackless step, character feat (quick draw)
lvl4 sneak attack +1d6, slayer talent (ranger 2W fighting)
lvl5 character feat (craft magic arms and armor)
lvl6 slayer talent (improved 2W fighting) Pounce (1/day plains domain)
lvl7 intensified spell

Crafting a spellstoring dagger (8002gp) at lvl 7
DD is 5+12(caster level)+5(don't have the CL requirement)=22
Goblin's Craft Arms is 3(class)+0(int)+7(rank)+2(tools)+1(trait) so he can take a 10.
Pricing is 8002 x 0.7(race restriction) x 0.7(alignement restriction) x0.9(skill restrictions)x0.95(trait)=3352gp
So he come with 7 spellstoring +1 dagger.

What can he store ? I'm thinking 7 Intensified Snowballs.
With quick draw and TWF he can change weapons every turn and the party wizard could cast Haste on one of the dagger for the goblin to stab himself at the first turn.

I'm thinking : STR: 7-2 DEX: 16+4 CON: 11+1(lvl4) INT: 10 WIS: 16 CHA: 8-2
BBA is 5, +1 size, +5 (finesse), +1 enhancement weapons -2 TWF
So without any buff the little green maniac can do : +10/+10 (1d3+6d6(cold)+1d6(sneak))

With a metamagic rod (empowered) he could up the cold damages to 9d6 but it cost the same as 3 daggers.
(haste+rod = 3x(1d3+9d6+1d6)=111 dpr at lvl 7 for as long as he can buy daggers !!)

So, any mistakes ? Ideas to improved the build ? Something better than snowballs ?